George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

+27
Lighterside
fava
noodle
watching
playfuldeb
melbert
barla
bellybaby
Dior
fluffy
Katiedot
lelacorb
Aly
lovelylois
blubelle
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
Lakin460
Atalante
cindigirl
bamboochacha
annemarie
pandabear
davidarochelle
Joanna
Henway
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 Empty George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by Henway Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go to site for few pictures.

Posted on June 5, 2012 11:20AMby Lauren Turner · 0 Comments

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler escaped to Mexico for a getaway yesterday. They were back at their favorite Cabo spot after visiting there just a few months ago in March. The couple kept a low profile as they relaxed with friends in the sunny locale, but they haven't been completely out of the spotlight. George was in front of the cameras for a photo shoot on the beach in Malibu last month and Stacy had her own modeling moment with Self magazine. She also stepped out at Simon G Jewelry's Summer party in Las Vegas on Sunday. George and Stacy reunited south of the border, but it looks like they aren't spending too much time apart lately since Stacy moved into George's LA house.

Their home was the location of a recent fundraiser for President Obama, but George will be the man of the hour at a philanthropic event in October. George is being honored by Carousel of Hope with the Brass Ring Award, recognizing his commitment to charitable causes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and picture)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by Joanna Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:07

Thanks Henway for the link.

Oh how I don't like him in a white polo ! Yuk Basketball
I expect he leaves them there in his holiday home.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:32

SK, I LOVE that you wear hats, like me. Joanna, I agree that G looks better in darker polos as it really emphasizes his beautiful, expressive eyes. Now why is Randy sitting between G& SK? Is G looking pissed that the photographer showed up, in the pic with SK??
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:33

They look surprise to see the paps. I am beginning to believe that George is in on her calling all paps. If she didn't tweet that they were there no pics would have been taken. If his private life is so private why does he let her tweet where they are. She tweets to tell everyone that they are in Cabo everytime and then poof their pics are taken. If he didn't want this he would have stopped this many, many months ago. George is starting to become as transparent as his girlfriends.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:42

I think randy is on one side of the table not between them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:43

as I stated in sk stream 8 - she's a fattie. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 20:51

pandabear wrote:They look surprise to see the paps. I am beginning to believe that George is in on her calling all paps. If she didn't tweet that they were there no pics would have been taken. If his private life is so private why does he let her tweet where they are. She tweets to tell everyone that they are in Cabo everytime and then poof their pics are taken.

Yes, I'm inclined to agree with you panda. And George does not look too unhappy to be seen with her.

And, thanks to our favorite detective Henway for finding this.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:11

White shoes ! affraid He has new shorts though ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:14

Not sure that is Rande in the baseball cap hairline on neck could also be long lost Waldo, or Ben.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:24

Henway,
Waldo is Cuban, and darker complected. He is also closer to G's age.

Atalante,
Maybe that's why G was wearing a white polo; to match his new white tennis shoes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:35

Ben has gray hair doesn't he and is pretty tall?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:37

Ok I know this is snarky but I just got home from work and am a bit cranky....as some the headline says "Cabo AGAIN!" Look I know he is with her....and apparently they are living together (although I hope she hasn't given up her own place) but really all we see of them is at events, or very few dinners and CABO.... so even though I know they are together I sometimes have a hard time seeing it as real because they don't just go out. I know I know he took her to the grocery store....but that was once...

Other really private celebrity couples are least caught together sometimes ---more than them.

Ok enough ranting....need to open a new bottle of wine....
Embarassed

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:45

Atalante wrote:White shoes ! affraid He has new shorts though ! bounce

Looks like he was golfing. They look like golfing shoes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:48

annemarie wrote:I think randy is on one side of the table not between them.

he's at the opposite side of the table, but notice the physical distance between George and Stacy. They really don't seem to like being physically close to each other.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:20

More on the DAily Mail....too tired to copy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a cute couple! George Clooney and Stacy Keibler walk hand in hand on a romantic Mexican getaway

By Iona Kirby

PUBLISHED: 22:02 GMT, 5 June 2012

They have been dating for almost a year and it seems George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship.

The stunning couple looked loved up when they were spotted walking hand in hand on a romantic stroll during a Mexican getaway.

The pair are currently soaking up the sun in Cabo San Lucas, where they regularly travel to together.

Romantic getaway: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are currently enjoying a sun-soaked holiday to Mexico

The glamorous duo enjoyed a spot of lunch with a friend and already seemed in relaxed holiday mode.

The trio were seen sharing a few laughs as they dined al fresco at a restaurant.

George and Stacy then enjoyed some alone time as they took a leisurely walk in the sunshine with their hands entwined.

Hand in hand: The loved up pair held hands as they took a romantic stroll
Former wrestler Stacy, 32, looked stylish as ever in a black mini dress which showed off her seemingly endless legs.

And it seems the rising star has already been squeezing in some sunbathing time as she displayed a golden tan.

She accessorised with a black floppy hat, oversized sunglasses and a pair of flip flops to complete her beach look.

Beach wear: The pair were both dressed down but Stacy looked as stylish as ever in her floppy sunhat

Wining and dining: The happy couple enjoyed an al fresco lunch with a friend and shared a few laughs
Meanwhile hunky George, 51, was also dressed casually, donning a white polo shirt, beige shorts and trainers.

The Descendants star briefly turned around before diverting his attention back to his other half.
The pair are no strangers to the holiday spot and as well as taking several romantic breaks to Cabo, they also rang in the New Year there.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pictures)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:32

Silly girl,
Thanks for the link. Do COH posters think that G&SK looked "really loved up" and "still in their honeymoon phase?" I want to see some romantic and affectionately happy pics, like when we saw G with that beautiful, loving "Ginger" on the CA Beach. At least the writer was honest, in saying that G was wearing "trainers" and SK was in a "mini-dress" and not in short-shorts.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:35

Is this a tequila-launch plan trip?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:40

Party Animal,
A tequila-launch would make sense with the need for SK and pap coverage. Wouldn't they show tequila bottles on the "regular bar table?" How come they're always at the same spot, and how do they get the other customers away from G?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 00:03

Well, I like the hat. Nice change. 'Member how we talked about her fedora on the last trip and how we were tired of seeing her in the same old hat. So, eh? Maybe she's got spies on here that take note? Just sayin'.......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2012, 00:05

Mm, there's usually security with deflecting torches knocking around isn't there? Maybe just not in these shots.

If GTC and RG were there the launch of the brand isn't too far away is it?

Or maybe this is a post-Sudan r and r. I understand he goes a lot more than we realise

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 06 Jun 2012, 00:35

I think we need to accept the fact that for now they are a couple. IMO I think he looks like he is waaaay to old for her, and they are an awkward looking couple, but I guess it is working. Again IMO he doesn't want to spend time on developing relationships so if she likes the arrangement and he is O.K. with however she is playing it- it will last.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 06 Jun 2012, 01:10

From Twitter today

Hautter.com ‏@hautter
Oscar & Golden Globe winner George Clooney is in #Cabo shooting a New Commercial in one of Baja's pristine Beaches!, Welcome #Home George!

4:12 PM - 5 Jun 12 via TweetCaster for BlackBerry · Details
2h Cabo Noche Magazine ‏@CaboNocheMag
Oscar & Golden Globe winner George Clooney is in #Cabo shooting a New Commercial in one of Baja's pristine Beaches!, Welcome #Home George!

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 06 Jun 2012, 01:18

Well, well, now this makes sense. G thinks that he needs SK there to publicize the commercial shoot and product.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2012, 01:25

Fastweb (Italy) following him around again? Locations of his choosing as part of the contract? Any dogs? And does this explain the kit?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:

he's at the opposite side of the table, but notice the physical distance between George and Stacy. They really don't seem to like being physically close to each other.

yes G ,why don't you make out with Stacy on the table in front of RG ......come on man spoon feed her!!!he was smiling and having great time with both her and his friend if he is not comfy like you assume he wouldn't appear that way , if he not attracted to her physically he wouldn't be at ease !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 06 Jun 2012, 05:53

hmmm. short shorts a turn off? - saggy arsch. we want to see kissy kissy pics. prove it. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 06:04

Before Stacy made ​​it clear to the paparazzi where she was now after the photos were published photos of Cabo tweets I Think that she is very respectful of privacy by George!

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
Hope everyone is enjoying the #fullmoon tonight!!!
6h Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
Cuarto con vista Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Jun 2012, 08:05

lelacorb wrote:Before Stacy made ​​it clear to the paparazzi where she was now after the photos were published photos of Cabo tweets I Think that she is very respectful of privacy by George!
Forgive me, but I've got to ask: do you seriously believe that George is totally ignorant of her tweets?

He's well aware of what she's up to and if she tweets their location then it's with his tacit approval. If he didn't like it, she wouldn't ever have done it after the first time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 06 Jun 2012, 08:34

Does anyone else think that the pic where they are "holding hands" looks very awkward and also the other holdy-handy pic, looks like Gee's being led like a little naughty child?!!!! Well at least he has surfaced!! To go that long without "air" was really annoying!!!!!! Ahhhhh all better now!.... well sort of!!!! scratch
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Jun 2012, 08:43

davidarochelle wrote:Do COH posters think that G&SK looked "really loved up" and "still in their honeymoon phase?"
Nope! Although to be honest, I don't think they've ever looked particularly loved up, so maybe this is as good as it gets for them?

Anyway, happy to see George out and about somewhere, even if he is wearing horrible trainers with nasty white ankle socks! silent
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 06 Jun 2012, 09:26

You can see her thong through the dress, yuck!
So she went back to her roots showing off her semi-nude butt to the world. Dressed for success.... pig
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 06 Jun 2012, 12:33

She is wearing a beach cover up they are at a beach resort. If he and Stacy are content and happy with their relationship good for them. He is grown and knows what he wants and she is obviously what he wants.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 06 Jun 2012, 12:48

HELLOOOOOO....if they sat close to each other at the table, then the paps wouldn't have a good shot of the both of them, come on people! Tweeting then would be pointless.....

So good to see him again, but hate that he always looks like Grandpa George when he's in Cabo with her. He looks so frail and old....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:04

bellybaby wrote:hate that he always looks like Grandpa George when he's in Cabo with her.
YESSSS! Thank you! Thank you for putting your finger on what bothers me about these shots.

How is it that when she's only young enough to be his daughter, they actually look like grandfather and granddaughter out together? Is it because of her height (you know how most people are noticeably taller than their grandparents)? I'm going to have to look at pics of him with Lisa Snowdon (another tall girlfriend) to see if there was that effect with them too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:04

And to add, yet again, they're "with friends"......do they ever go anywhere alone?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:14

Katiedot wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Before Stacy made ​​it clear to the paparazzi where she was now after the photos were published photos of Cabo tweets I Think that she is very respectful of privacy by George!
Forgive me, but I've got to ask: do you seriously believe that George is totally ignorant of her tweets?

He's well aware of what she's up to and if she tweets their location then it's with his tacit approval. If he didn't like it, she wouldn't ever have done it after the first time.
If as you say George Stacy knows that tweets are always where it's best that you stop saying that George would like more privacy and that his private life is private because it is making the figure of the fool!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:19

bellybaby wrote:HELLOOOOOO....if they sat close to each other at the table, then the paps wouldn't have a good shot of the both of them, come on people! Tweeting then would be pointless.....

So good to see him again, but hate that he always looks like Grandpa George when he's in Cabo with her. He looks so frail and old....

I had the same sensation you, George walks hunched, yet few weeks ago in Malibu was gorgeous! They are just feelings or ....?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:32

There appear two pictures taken several years later, in Cabo old George (60 years seems to have) in Malibu to be cool that we all love!

It must have been sick again?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2012, 14:24

Absolutely right, Katie. He knows all about the tweeting and he really doesn't mind that that is what she does. Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 14:51

party animal - not! wrote:Absolutely right, Katie. He knows all about the tweeting and he really doesn't mind that that is what she does. Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?

Do you really think that George is that kind of controlling guy that he is checking everything tweets and says and has to give approval?? if so why do we like the guy so much?? Controlling someone so much is borderline abusive.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 14:54

Aly wrote:

yes G ,why don't you make out with Stacy on the table in front of RG ......come on man spoon feed her!!!he was smiling and having great time with both her and his friend if he is not comfy like you assume he wouldn't appear that way , if he not attracted to her physically he wouldn't be at ease !

you don't think that he could be at ease with a friend whether female or male??? No one is saying they should make out with each other. Couples that are close intimately don't usually sit so far away from each other. You don't have to be physically attracted to someone to be at ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:15

No, TNMC, I don't think GC is controlling at all with SK. I think he knows and is well aware and doesn't mind at all cos he's mad about her. I think there's been a seachange here.

After all, as long ago as July, I think, her twitter a/c said 'When u know, u just know'

We'll see.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:32

TNMC,
I have dated very successful men and they are always concerned about their image and they weren't even A-listers. Some level of desire for control comes with the role. Personally I'm surprised, given his high visibility, that G allows SK to present herself the way that she does. COH posters aren't the only ones making snarky comments.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:39

DR, I think that if George was really so concerned with his image he wouldn't be dating a former wrestler. Despite the pretty woman make over she has been unable to escape her past and this has negatively impacted George's image.
If SK does allow George to control what she says etc then I have even less respect for her now than I did before.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:44

party animal - not! wrote:No, TNMC, I don't think GC is controlling at all with SK. I think he knows and is well aware and doesn't mind at all cos he's mad about her. I think there's been a seachange here.

After all, as long ago as July, I think, her twitter a/c said 'When u know, u just know'

We'll see.......

.... or, conversely, just because he does not care anything .... an occasional companion, ready to call ..... normally G has always been very private about feelings, he always said .. . also recently .....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 06 Jun 2012, 15:50

The next mrs clooney wrote:DR, I think that if George was really so concerned with his image he wouldn't be dating a former wrestler. Despite the pretty woman make over she has been unable to escape her past and this has negatively impacted George's image.
If SK does allow George to control what she says etc then I have even less respect for her now than I did before.

for me the only real control on twitter stacy is by her PR .... period .... or rather, some of this could also be written by her agency .... you have noticed that are finished the tedious but very more natural "Augh ... wow .. yeah ...." that for a woman of 40 years old Noooo! Noooo! Noooo! who claims to be a thirty year old ... IMO ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:19

Aly wrote:

you don't think that he could be at ease with a friend whether female or male??? No one is saying they should make out with each other. Couples that are close intimately don't usually sit so far away from each other. You don't have to be physically attracted to someone to be at ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure you have to be "honest and not lying about girlfriend that she is actually just a friend as you suggest "or even "with someone you are attracted or happy to be with "to look chatty ,smiley and at ease !
have you ever been with guy that u didn't like so much or was physically not attracted to and had a good time like those pics ! please tell Question .you would leave him in weeks !, George still can replace SK in blink of eye if they not psychically attracted but he doesn't ? .

G let us know about them what he ONLY wants public to know. too much in their private time is mystery to us or do you think that the last time they been together when they had dinner with Stace's mom ! how he touch her ,kiss her ,stay with her at home,those things we can't be sure of .may be like most of you say the looking of age difference make him don't like to share his romance so no one give him nasty comments !

Last edited by Aly on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:23

I don't have to be physically attracted to a guy to feel relaxed around them and have a good time, I'm not that superficial!!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:27

if I had a BF that was the focus of media attention, the paparazzi and worked hard all year and he decides to take a few days off to relax in my company and I do know around the world where we are ....... I feel like a piece of shit!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:33

not a guy as friend but some one is your love interest and a boyfriend ! you don't like to be attracted to your boyfriend to be happy that's not superficial that's called love!!!

who say you have to be attracted to your male friends to be in good company , ???
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next