George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM

2 posters

Go down

CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  Empty CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM

Post by Joanna Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

President Eyes Clooney & Streep to Play Clintons
By KRISTA WICK May 31, 2012

Who would Bill Clinton cast in his ideal biopic?

The former president stopped by Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday to discuss a wide range of topics with guest host and media mogul Harvey Weinstein and inevitably, the conversation veered to cinema which got the two musing who would play the Clintons in a fantasy movie of his life.

When Clinton failed to come up with a suitable candidate for himself,
Weinstein threw out a few names of Hollywood's elite, one of which definitely caught his fancy.

After dismissing Brad Pitt for being "too good looking," the former president
was taken with the idea of George Clooney, who he deemed to be "more my size."

"He's fabulous," Clinton gushed, "He was so good in [The Descendants], so real."

As for who would play his right hand lady, he was quick and confident with his answer,
telling Weinstein that Meryl Streep takes the cake as his first pick.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM  Empty Re: CLINTON HAPPY WITH GEORGE PORTRAYING HIM IN FILM

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jun 2012, 04:28

I'll play Monica, but only if George plays Bill! I already have a blue dress!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down