George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George

2 posters

Go down

Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George Empty Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:40

Ahahahahhaaaaa! Payback's a bitch, eh George?

From Access Hollywood

At the premier of Megamind, Brad Pitt tells Access’ Shaun Robinson that his animated superhero character, Metro Man, resembles his good friend, George Clooney, but why is that a bad thing?

Has anyone seen the film?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George Empty Re: Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 Dec 2010, 13:56

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the big ugle blue guy is Metro Man...yep I can see the resemblence to George! Twisted Evil
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George Empty Re: Brad Pitt based his character 'Metroman' on George

Post by Guest Mon 06 Dec 2010, 14:13

Lighter, you NEED a grandson to set you straight! The big blue guy is Megamind who at the beginning of the movie is Metroman's foe. Metroman is voiced by Brad but looks like George. When I took my grandson to see this, I thought that Metroman looked more like George than Brad.

But the vanity of Metroman? Well, THAT could be based on a LOT of Hollywood stars. CS

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Dec 2010, 14:18

Metroman is vain? Ouch! Poor George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Dec 2010, 14:19

And this is what metroman looks like:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:51

LOL my bad! confused

My grandson is into Buz Lightyear, so I'm not familiar with this group at all! Very Happy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down