George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50

4 posters

Go down

George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 Empty George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 24 May 2012, 17:05

George Clooney, Colin Firth and Denzel Washington have been named as the sexiest men over 50 by AARP magazine.
George Clooney, Colin Firth and Denzel Washington have been named as the sexiest men over 50.
The actors are among 21 hunks to make AARP magazine's 'Men on Fire' list of older heartthrobs.
Other stars to make the cut include actors Viggo Mortensen, Liam Neeson and Samuel Jackson, rocker Jon Bon Jovi and Antonio Banderas.
When asked by the magazine whether he feels pressure to look younger, Antonio, 51, said: ''No. Well, yes, I'm a little bald, but I don't think the pressure is just a Hollywood thing. It's a social thing.
''I work out every morning, and when I'm finished, the first thing I put in my body is white tea. Everything is about balance.''
George was nominated not only for his looks, but also his philanthropic nature, while Denzel's 'Flight' co-star Don Cheadle thinks his friend's on-screen persona helps to project an image of him as a ''grounded'' star.
He said: ''Denzel's mystique is that he projects self-confidence. You see his performances and know you're looking at a grounded person.''
Other men on the list include cellist Yo Yo Ma, author John Irving and paleontologist Paul Sereno.
The magazine's editor-in-chief, Nancy Perry Graham, said: ''Our readers understand that sex appeal is ageless, so we thought a feature on the sexiest men over 50 would be a great way to kick off summer.''
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 Empty Re: George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50

Post by Joanna Thu 24 May 2012, 17:51

That's interesting as I LOVE Colin Firth !
His bear hug with George at the BAFTA's was a wonderful sight
to behold for me Sofa bounce

Hope they work together one day in a film
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50 Empty Re: George Named one of AARP's sexiest men......Over 50

Post by Vi Thu 24 May 2012, 18:14

oh my oh my oh my
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 24 May 2012, 18:51

<3
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 24 May 2012, 19:05

<3
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down