George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say)

+10
dakota007
pattygirl
silly girl
cindigirl
sisieq
melbert
Atalante
it's me
PigLove
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) Empty George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say)

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Jan 2011, 12:30

Clearly George owns a tardis . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Robert Pattinson Will Join Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner At The People's Choice Awards

4 Jnauary 2011

Posted 15 hrs ago by Terri Schwartz in Movies, Twilight Forever!

It's that time of year again, folks! The time when we get to see all of our favorite celebrities look glamorous and congratulate each other for winning prestigious acting, directing and producing awards. And while that means a whole bunch of Natalie Portman, Zac Efron and George Clooney, the trio it unfortunately can never guarantee is Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson.

But fear not, Crushers! Gossip Cop confirmed that RPattz will indeed be taking some time off from filming "Breaking Dawn" to join his two costars at the People's Choice Awards tomorrow night. Considering Rob was nominated for Favorite Movie Actor, while the film was nominated in two categories (Favorite Movie and Favorite Drama Movie), we hoped he'd at least make an appearance! Like Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Downey Jr. and TLaut even have a chance of beating him.

As previously mentioned, Taylor is also nominated in the Favorite Movie Actor category, and Kristen is nominated as Favorite Movie Actress. Considering the People's Choice Awards are fan-voted and not determined by a panel of judges, there's a high, high likelihood that "Eclipse" will sweep the awards show.

But we're more interested to see if Rob will be arriving as Kristen's date, especially considering their recent New Year's Eve rendezvous. If only the People's Choice Awards had a Best Kiss category...
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) Empty Re: George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say)

Post by PigLove Wed 05 Jan 2011, 16:40

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let's hear it for GEORGE CLOONEY, live from the Sudan!"
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say) Empty Re: George to Attend People's Choice Awards tomorrow (they say)

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jan 2011, 20:51

hey! cncu down again
----------------------------------
so? NOTHING NEW FROM AFRICA???
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:38

Bashir promises to respect the outcome of the referendum. afro
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:41

we will see
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:49

Girano de Bergerac ? Some nose ey ! I feel sorry for ya. pig
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jan 2011, 23:54

Girano is nice Smile
(his huncle?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 06 Jan 2011, 02:48

George in Sudan AND at People's Choice? Hummmm - which is the fake George? And, he doesn't go to awards shows unless he's nominated or presenting. Not doing either, as far as I know!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 07 Jan 2011, 19:16

Did anyone watch?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Jan 2011, 01:36

Yes, kinda, and of course, he wasn't there! No nomination - no George. Plus, I'm thinking he was a little busy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:21

that?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:27

he is there:
FAVORITE MOVIE ICON

George Clooney
Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Robert DeNiro
Tom Hanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:13

People's Choice Awards is on at 8:00 pm tonight, REELZ Optimum Channel 177 where I am on the east coast if anyone is interested.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:15

I think the winners know in advance that they have won....but don't quote me on that.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:38

cindi, that's just the red carpet. Awards is on CBS at 9:00 pm.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:41

Oh, thanks so much patty. I'll try to stay awake if I can. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:03

do u think he will go?? he busy and tierd, and it's not an important thing..right??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:22

dunno

there is an old vid on the French site

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:31

pattygirl wrote:cindi, that's just the red carpet. Awards is on CBS at 9:00 pm.
Did either of you get to watch the red carpet? Was he there?

Sillygirl, I think the "smaller" award shows they do know in advance. Thurs is a big night, though. Plus isn't he presenting Thurs night, too. I think to Sean Penn.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 12 Jan 2012, 03:04

The list was possibles, they hoped to come. Then they put out another list at 4:00 befor red carpet and his name was not on it. But you can catch him Thursday night!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:00

Just in case anyone's as confused as I am, the first half of this thread relates to last year's awards, then the last few posts relate to this year's.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:03

Wow didn't even notice....oh and Morgan Freeman won!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:04

Yep, I was confused. Thanks Katie!!!!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 05:46

Thanks for that Katie cause I was very confused! I'm sure wherever George show up we will be getting pictures!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 06:24

Pretty sure he didn't go there are pictures up of arrivals and winners no George. The fashion police are going to have a field day. You she should see some of the outfits! Scary.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 06:30

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 06:42

Watched, and it's easy to understand why it's called People's Choice Awards. Didn't see George or his date.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 09:59

oh he didn't win then??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:13

No Dakota. George was only nominated for Movie Icon and that went to Morgan Freeman, as Silly Girl stated above, and it was much deserved in my mind!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down