George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney?

2 posters

Go down

Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? Empty Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney?

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 20:35

And the winner of this week's most tenuous link to George Clooney goes to this story:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uggie, the Jack Russell terrier who appeared in the Oscar-winning “The Artist,” has a memoir coming. Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Friday that “Uggie: My Story” will come out in October. His tale of tails will be transcribed by biographer and presumed dog whisperer Wendy Holden.

Uggie’s other films include “The Descendants” and “Water for Elephants” so look for the inside doggie dish on George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon and others
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? Empty Re: Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney?

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:00

Update:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7:04PM EST October 10. 2012 - Uggie's trainer and owner Omar von Muller says that the frisky pooch (now neutered) is the "most discreet" of celebrities. But that doesn't stop the Jack Russell Terrier, who broke into stardom in 2011's The Artist, from giving the doggie dish on his co-stars, kissing partners and other Hollywood celebs in his book Uggie — My Story.

Reese Witherspoon: His Water for Elephants co-star loomed large from their first day on set.

"I adored her. On or off screen, the atmosphere between us was electrically charged," writes Uggie. "Recently divorced and with two small children, Miss W was surely in need of a new leading man in her life?"

Robert Pattinson: Uggie confesses that his Water for Elephants co-star "broke into giggles" over the dog's loud snoring. There was clearly some on-set jealousy.

"I never really got what the fuss was over Mr. P by the way (or RPattz, as his fans call him)," Uggie writes. "On any given day there'd be hordes of young female humans screaming for him at the studio gates, but the supposedly smoldering biped couldn't even skateboard as well as me." Meow!

George Clooney: During an Oscar roundtable with Newsweek, Clooney appeared and saw a dog seated among the A-list crew. He asked if it was Uggie.

"(He) then cried, 'That's it. We're walking out!' before flashing me that megawatt smile of his," Uggie writes. Clooney and the dog ran into each other at many other showbiz events and got on famously

Jay Leno: He might be Uggie's favorite talk show host, but he "always reminds me of a husky for some reason," Uggie writes.

Katy Perry: She is one of the "notable groupies" the dog likes to call "Uggie Huggers." Perry posted a picture of the two embracing on Twitter with the line "Catch of the Day."

"All I can say in response is, 'She kissed a dog and she liked it,' " Uggie writes.

Rosario Dawson: The actress met Uggie at the White House Correspondents' Dinner "and was all over me like a rash," writes Uggie.

Whoopi Goldberg: Uggie had his best celeb kiss with The View star, and the meeting of the mouths was nationally televised.

"She was doing a really good job making out with him. They were making out big time," says von Muller. "She says it was the best action she had in a long time."

Sofia Vergara: There were no sparks with the beautiful Modern Family star as she was "a little hesitant about taking a picture with Uggie," say von Muller. "She didn't grow up with dogs. I don't think she's that kind of girl." Uggie had more sparks with the French bulldog Stella on Modern Family. The two had serious chemistry, but no puppies, says von Muller.

Jean Dujardin: The two had their last reunion at the Oscars, where Uggie instantly recalled his on-screen co-star who always had a treat for him. "Uggie knew right away who he was. He missed Jean," says von Muller.

The two haven't seen each other since. "Jean hasn't called. He's been really busy. I'm sure they'll bump into each other again."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney? Empty Re: Uggie the Dog to author a book - but will he spill the beans on George Clooney?

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:04

I don't recall seeing Uggie in The Descendants lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down