George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married

+20
LornaDoone
lelacorb
Henway
davidarochelle
Lighterside
cindigirl
lucy
pattygirl
Dior
playfuldeb
Katiedot
Lakin460
NotAvailable
melbert
it's me
EEOsandy
Maggy
MM
silly girl
Joanna
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married

Post by EEOsandy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 18:10

lelacorb wrote:They look like the hands of an anorexic woman!

This is very tacky, but then it's from Joan Rivers...

Joan Rivers‏@Joan_RiversReply

Angelina Jolie is so damn skinny, Brad Pitt had to have the engagement ring taken in.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brad & Angie Engaged to be Married

Post by Maggy Tue 17 Apr 2012, 19:07

Well, that's silly. All rings need to be adjusted to fit.
We all don't come in one size. Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Apr 2012, 04:45

Well, George is apparently on the guest list. The media are having a field day imagining him as Brad's best man. For some reason they really seem to think George and Brad are best buds.

http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-16-angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-getting-married-this-summer-in-france

Brad and Angelina To Have a French Fairytale Wedding! After confirming their engagement Friday, it seems like EVERYONE wants to know just how Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will be celebrating their nuptials!

Well, if you thought you might be able to catch a glimpse of Angie in her white dress here in the States, think again!

The couple will be tying the knot in the south of France this summer, at a chapel in the village of Correns! The chapel is located on their estate, Miraval, which has been a retreat for the two since they began leasing it in 2008.

How romantic!

A friend of Brangelina says:

“They have been quietly preparing for one of the most glamorous show-business weddings of all time for months. I’ve seen their chateau, and it is one of the most romantic settings imaginable.”

Ooh la la!

As for the guest list? Angie and Brad are never ones to disappoint!

Friends including George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon are amongst the 200-300 guests invited, along with Angie’s dad, Jon Voight!

This definitely sounds like a ceremony to remember and will most likely be the wedding of the year!!!

Wonder what Angie's dress will look like? And can you imagine all the kids walking down the aisle as well?! That is sure to be too adorbz for WORDS!

Cannot WAIT!!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 18 Apr 2012, 04:47

Brads best man will most likely be his brother don't you think?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Apr 2012, 04:52

Yep, or someone who he's actually close to.

I'm assuming George will go to the wedding, but again, that depends on his film commitments. It all sounds like it's going to be a bit of a bun fight with so many guests in such a small place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Apr 2012, 09:53

An Upmarket Bun Fight. sunny
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:46

Forgive me for saying this, but I'm not sure it'll even be upmarket. Expensive, yes but upmarket? We'll see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 14:43

I watched ET last night re Angie's wedding. They maintain that either George, Brad's brother or Matt Damon will be best man. I'm thinking it wil be Brad's brother.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:22

as well it should be. If it's truly for the commitment of marriage, then it should be family with the kids involved, etc. If it's for Hollyweird PR, George as Best Man, Jennifer A as old maid of honor, and I could go on and on. I hope they are doing this for the right reasons.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:32

Wishing Brad and Angie a God-blessed loving+long lasting marriage... with a large big family... and lots and lots of great grand-children to see Very Happy I secretly hope they have a quiet, close family and close friends wedding though... something that will make it special for them much more than for their fans / media Very Happy

I love you king queen I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:37

Sorry if I sound snarky, but doesn't it usually work that if you live together for years and have a few children together, don't you just bite the bullet and get married, (not engaged) to make it right?

Ah well, only in Gollywood, oops I meant Hollywood!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 15:38

melbert wrote: If it's for Hollyweird PR, George as Best Man, Jennifer A as old maid of honor, and I could go on and on. I hope they are doing this for the right reasons.

lol! "..Jennifer A as old maid of honr...." cracked me up! And I like Anniston, but thought that was funny. thanks for the laugh at work.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:22

To Brangelina,
May you be forever linked in the eyes of God, in front of all of those who truly care about you. May you always be in love with your "twin" with whom who will now be legally attached, and truly support each other no matter where your combined future leads. May those that bad mouth you for no valid reasons, like they do for those of us who are not yet famous, be quiet on your special day if not forever.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 16:45

I heard last Friday! I think it's because the kids want them to get married really bad!

[i] CONGRATULATIONS!! BRAD AND ANGIE!!!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 02:23

Very happy to hear of Brad and Angelina's engagement! Love3 Congratulations to them! I am certain their children are very excited and happy. Hug1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 23 Apr 2012, 01:39

davidarochelle wrote:To Brangelina,
May you be forever linked in the eyes of God, in front of all of those who truly care about you. May you always be in love with your "twin" with whom who will now be legally attached, and truly support each other no matter where your combined future leads. May those that bad mouth you for no valid reasons, like they do for those of us who are not yet famous, be quiet on your special day if not forever.

Very sweet wish, Davida Give Flowers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 04:55

Pari,
Thank you.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:50

Just had a peek at the National Enquirier out this week, and it says that both Brad and Angie have called George independently to ask that he doesn't do any pranks at the wedding! It says George agreed with a heavy heart and a twinkle in his eye! Ok I embelish a little, but then this is the NE!!!! Says it's to take place in France. Wedding
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Jun 2012, 01:45

I read a different article, but it basically said the same thing. Fluffy, don't you agree that George would NOT do anything nasty on their occasion? Bachelor party or honeymoon - different story!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 07 Jun 2012, 08:46

Melbert, I think George (although he bites his quicks) will be jumping up and down with frustration!!! But I would wager that the matrimonial bed or getaway car would have something done to it. It's always tradition to anyway. When my friend got married, they didn't do a car thing, so when she was at work, we tied tin cans and things to her work chair and she rattled all day, I thought it was great fun as did she!! Roll on the wedding!! Love3
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2