George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account!

+13
watching
melbert
EEOsandy
it's me
party animal - not!
laetval
adgran
davidarochelle
Maggy
silly girl
m4rose
Joanna
Katiedot
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! Empty George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account!

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:11

Follow Einstein as he tweets (barks?) his way round the twitterverse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! Empty Re: George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account!

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:26

That's good....now we'll get ALL the news about his Dad
as soon as it happens Yahooooo

lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account! Empty Re: George Clooney's dog, Einstein, gets his own twitter account!

Post by m4rose Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:31

Are you sure we won't just get Stacy's view of what she thinks Einstein s thinking? And plus, why would Einstein get a twitter account when Daddy doesn't like social media? What? Snarky much M4rose? Okay must eat more chocolate.....maybe just an IV of chocolate. Razz
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:37

Trying not to think snarky things as it is Good Friday....but totally agree with you M4rose.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:41

Ah, it's just a bit of fun, ladies. I don't think it's an official twitter account.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:45

I was thinking that too....but SK is following him....so maybe it's his way of doing social media without really doing social media....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:48

Maybe SK opened the account Suspect
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:14

m4rose,
If SK really wanted to generously record Eins Clooney's thoughts for him, as G is much to busy, don't you think she would use some of her allowance or G's credit card to hire a professional top-of-the-line Beverly Hills/Hollywood Dog Whisperer or Dog Psychic?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:35

Yeah, this really looks like a fun account someone opened, nothing to do with Stacy or George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:27

It has a serious message. This video is now part of the tweet.
Worth watching.....

.....from the video information on you tube.

Uploaded by bringclooney2me on Apr 5, 2012

Actor George Clooney is an activist who is working for peace and an end to the genocide and atrocities that are being committed in Sudan. This year's Maine Model United Nations Conference (MeMUNC) will address Sudanese leader al Bashir's crimes against humanity. MeMUNC participants are high school and middle school students from Maine and New England. We are trying to get George Clooney to come speak to our students about this issue; it is a cause he believes strongly in and his presence will be very educational for our students.

For more information, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Education is Peacekeeping by another name." - Kofi Annan

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:46

Thanks! I moved your posts to make a new thread as this is a whole new topic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:49

I too think it's set up by someone just for a bit of fun. Definitely NOT George behind it. And not Stacy either or the first tweets would have been pictures of her and Einstein.

Think Angie's leg's twitter account - started by someone who wanted to have fun.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 06 Apr 2012, 21:02

LOL! Too funny!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 06 Apr 2012, 21:23

It doesn't really matter who set it up. It's lovely, and is getting a serious message across, as well as being fun

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 06 Apr 2012, 21:57

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, this really looks like a fun account someone opened, nothing to do with Stacy or George.

yeah, like someone from here lol! (thinking out loud Smile )
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Apr 2012, 22:28

good tongue
anyway!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 07 Apr 2012, 00:29

Katiedot you are probably right about it being just a fun account but it does make one stop and pause after all the tweets Stacy has sent out with Einstein in them. Oh well we'll see what Einstein tweets and how long it lasts. Have a good weekend everyone!!!!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 00:36

Einstein Clooney

@EinsteinClooney

I am international traveling pup who love’s turkey meat balls, walks, Bangles, Mavericks, Reds and finding it difficult to tweet with paws.

Obviously, Stacy didn't start this account. I don't think she would have spelled "Bengals" as "Bangles." Also, I don't think George would have approved of it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 19:41

EEOsandy wrote:Einstein Clooney

@EinsteinClooney

I am international traveling pup who love’s turkey meat balls, walks, Bangles, Mavericks, Reds and finding it difficult to tweet with paws.

Obviously, Stacy didn't start this account. I don't think she would have spelled "Bengals" as "Bangles." Also, I don't think George would have approved of it.

Well, somebody's been paying attention (Bangles has now been corrected to "Bengals').
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Apr 2012, 21:49

Maybe he is a Bangles fan! I was...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:10

The spelling has been updated. OK, who wants to own up to creating the account??
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 12:00

Obviously...
It's the Easter Bunny cos it's Magic !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 12:05

That's fun mel.....especially with all the chocolate eggs
dropping all over them !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:50

Love the egg drops!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 00:22

Very funny girls/guys, which one of you opened the Einstein twitter account?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Apr 2012, 00:40

Uggie did it ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Apr 2012, 09:30

LOL!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:24

Anybody else noticing that Einstein can't spell? Just sayin.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Apr 2012, 17:00

but it's hard to type with paws, I imagine. My long fingernails get in the way too. You should see how the nurses spell where I work!!! They're supposed to be able to spell, I would think...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 17:18

hard to type with paws....what, melbert? we're appealing to logic here? lololol

shepherd, as in the dog breed is spelled shepherd, not shepard. That's more than a wrong keystroke, dear friend and fellow word gamer.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Apr 2012, 18:13

just teasing with you Lakin. I think that the Einstein Twitterer (how's that for a word) is just having fun.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:46

Too many references to "sea bass" (or is it "seabass"?) and I am clueless -- would someone please tell me what sea bass has to do with George? (I know Einstein says "sea base" in this tweet, but he has talked about sea bass before) I know that sea bass is a fish and one that George likes to eat -- right? But Einstein's references to sea bass seem WAY too tongue-in-cheek to be referring to a favorite food.

Tweets
8h Einstein Clooney Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney

Maybe a seabase cookie weekend! Wink or would that be a seabase sandwhich?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:52

I think the reference to "sea bass" is due to the talk about his former g/f Elisabetta making sea bass dinners for him when they were together.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:08

Thank you, Cindigirl. Did Elisabetta make sea bass cookies, too? Yuck!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:00

When George was shooting the American, Eli went to a market and got sea bass, so we went "crazy" wondering if she was actually going to cook it. Then, when he was in Hawaii, she was on set one day at lunch time carrying a plate of cookies and someone commented that they were probably sea bass cookies as we assumed she knew how to cook sea bass. It kind of evolved from that.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:05

AHA!! It becomes clear! Silliness and giggles -- perfect! So, wonder why Einstein loves to talk about sea bass, as he has done it several time since I began following him. Thank you, Melbert!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:27

Hey Mel - you've got a good memory. No CRS for you today. LOL

One thing I remember in Hawaii when he was walking on the beach with Eli, because he looked shorter than her some said he was "fake George."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down