George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by lelacorb Wed 23 May 2012, 13:07

That woman lives only for her body knows to have a brain? To you the answer! She is only exterior ....................?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by socimar Wed 23 May 2012, 14:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:

it was actually about acne. He was mentioned in it but so were other dermatologists including one from Boston.

Yes, absolutely but they are still doctors. Stacy was reporting what the doctors said. She didn't come up with the resolution by herself. I don't know what she did wrong?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 23 May 2012, 14:05

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

it was actually about acne. He was mentioned in it but so were other dermatologists including one from Boston.

Yes, absolutely but they are still doctors. Stacy was reporting what the doctors said. She didn't come up with the resolution by herself. I don't know what she did wrong?

I am not saying she did anything wrong, I am simply clarifying people's confusion about who wrote the article and what it was about. I don't think anyone is wrong when they bring light to common issues.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 May 2012, 14:08

bellybaby wrote:What I eat and put in my body will affect my SKIN?????? OMG, thank God Stacy informed me!!! Here I've been, living all this time, without a clue...maybe I should follow her extensive skin care regimen and, and, and.....wash my face?????

I'll anxiously await her next groundbreaking twit...um, tweet....

Bellybaby,
is this the "I hate Stacy thread??" I don't understand why you all make fun of her. I don't follow her but the article she sent was very very informative especially for young people who tend to eat greasy food and all these chips containing artificial seasoning and probably made of cardboard to start with. However, not all people are affected by what they eat, but some are and in a big way. I break up if I eat certain food, I get stomach cramps if I eat some others (long list here) and I get horrible migraines lasting up to 6 days if I drink wine (sulfites additives)...while my husband is perfectly fine!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 23 May 2012, 14:11

Stacy will never win if she tweets something silly people are nasty if she does something informative it's the same. The information was helpful to those who needed it and something new to know for some.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 23 May 2012, 16:26

Hey everybody is getting upset about a tweet of an article about complexion and acne. I get these type of articles on a health and beauty App on my I Phone no big deal. That is where she probably got it. Her tweets are either name dropping or advice about fitness or beauty, that most people know about. Nothing too deep. Very boring stuff. This is obviously a career move, like so many other celebs who want to be experts in something, with no credentials to their name. Either she will succeed from this move or she won't - oh well.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 23 May 2012, 17:00

I have not questioned the article to which reference was made Stacy I question her as a woman. Stacy seems to have only one body (of which deals with constantly) and that's all! His son twitt of happiness for parties to which is invited, of happiness if you know some famous person or happiness for the red carpet! I asked myself: "this is only his life? Never a deep thought?" She could not even talk about Obama except as a cheerleader! Never make a statement that I suffer in that beautiful body there is also a woman!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 23 May 2012, 23:02

Come on. She is trying to connect with the masses using fitness info and beauty tips as she has no other common ground with them. These will tweets will be more common until football season rolls around again.

She is rich. Has been lauded only for her looks/body. She doesn't have a normal job. She doesn't have to worry about paying a mortgage. She is swanning around the place as a "model". Her boyfriend is a movie star. What else is she going to tweet to try and make herself seem like the girl next door and approachable when her lifestyle is so very different to most people? She doesn't seem to have the maturity to develop empathy for those in different circumstances to herself (people shouldn't live in caves) or the intelligence to be able to communicate with the masses without being ever so slightly "I'm so hot, this conversation is going to revolve around how hot I am, just ask me and I will tell you how hard I work out to look this hot, I go weak at the knees when I get external validation when a man tells me I am hot through a compliment" which makes her come across as dim and makes the reader want to eye roll the junior high nature of her commentary.

She didn;t tweet about her friend's award for the documentary. She didn't tweet congrats to the friends getting married same day as Obama visit. It was her friend Odette's birthday on the same day as Obama and the wedding but she didn't get a tweet either. Guess if it isn't about her or the way she looks, it doesn't get a mention in the public domain.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 23 May 2012, 23:48

I haven't written for awhile...there are no new GC stories and I got tired of just posting on the Girls thread...but I am having a snarky kind of week....

First as I have said before I like SK. I think she is harmless and is probably a very nice girl. Do I want her to be with GC??? No but that is just me...not that it is any of my business but I would like to see him alone for awhile...again that is just me.

I have to say I agree with Watching....there is nothing wrong with her tweets...if she wants to tweet healthy stuff and be an advocate for good nutrition and exercise then that is great....I try to eat healthy and walk every day but I will never look like her, I am barely 5' tall so I really won't ever be like her. I am not heavy any more but I once was.....which is why I try to be healthy. But enough about me....

Ok on to why I agree with Watching....I think she needs to be more consistent. If she wants to use her twitter for whatever her future brings in the healthy lifestyle world, than she needs to do more and to actually write more. Her blog needs to be updated on a more regular basis too. She started that Opensky thing....but that seems to be over. It's like she is trying to find her way. I commend her for that but again she needs to step it up a notch to truly be successful. She also needs to go back to tweeting about her friends. I remember when she first came on our radar she tweeted about every little thing in her life....her friends were a big part of that....no man should make her feel she can' do that any more...I don't care who he is. Again it is all about consistency.

Anyway I can go on and on but then I will get too snarky... Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 23 May 2012, 23:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 23 May 2012, 23:55

It's not that SK tweets, it's WHAT she tweets when she has an opportunity to be an advocate. How about reminding her fans to enjoy drinking but to drink responsibly? After promoting a brand of liquor, she could remind everyone that SK says NOT to overdue indulging? Healthy and practical. Yes it's not new info but is one thing that needs repeating. And it wouldn't make SK sound so silly.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 24 May 2012, 00:50

Guess it's not in the script. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 May 2012, 03:36

Have we heard anything about her pilot going anywhere? It was shot almost a month ago so I would assume a decision would have been made by now if it is a go or not considering it was shot towards the end of pilot season. Many of the main networks / cable channels have announced which shows they have picked up from pilot season for the fall schedule yet nothing about Stacy’s show – not a name, a concept, network involved or who the other actors are.

Maybe this is why there has been no G and S in Como yet? They are waiting to find out if her show is to be picked up. If so, she may have to work over the summer or come back from Como earlier than George to start filming for the fall TV season.

Anyone know how long these things usually take? I know if things don’t get picked up, it rarely gets publicised and it only comes to light when someone involved the in failed project talks about it in the press. But considering the amount of press she got for doing the pilot instead of going to WHCD, I would think the press would run a story even if the show doesn’t go ahead.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 24 May 2012, 13:34

socimar wrote:
bellybaby wrote:What I eat and put in my body will affect my SKIN?????? OMG, thank God Stacy informed me!!! Here I've been, living all this time, without a clue...maybe I should follow her extensive skin care regimen and, and, and.....wash my face?????

I'll anxiously await her next groundbreaking twit...um, tweet....

Bellybaby,
is this the "I hate Stacy thread??" I don't understand why you all make fun of her. I don't follow her but the article she sent was very very informative especially for young people who tend to eat greasy food and all these chips containing artificial seasoning and probably made of cardboard to start with. However, not all people are affected by what they eat, but some are and in a big way. I break up if I eat certain food, I get stomach cramps if I eat some others (long list here) and I get horrible migraines lasting up to 6 days if I drink wine (sulfites additives)...while my husband is perfectly fine!!

I believe this is the: "I can have my own opinion about Stacy thread" - whether or not you agree. I make fun of her because she makes it soooo easy. Maybe it was a very informative article - don't know, didn't read it. I have a disdain for "posers" - like Cray. Is she a health expert? Does she have ANY kind of health/fitness related degree? Was she ever overweight, or had acne or whatever, and overcame it? Has she ever, in any of her tweets, given any kind of useful/knowledgeable information that she didn't have to provide a link to? - Meaning - she googles something, provides the link for that info (like this article) and tweets it like she's endorsing it. She throws out shit like "I wash my face" "I take care of myself" - I'm actually waiting for the tweet where she says she wipes her ass when she shits. You know, the REALLY informative stuff that NO ONE else would ever think of doing.

She's not Dr. Oz. She's not a fitness expert. She has no credentials. She's been blessed with good genes, and she has the time and money to do nothing else but exercise. Why would I take any kind of advice that she puts out on any of these fields as anything other than a joke?

And do you really think that any "young people who tend to eat greasy food and all these chips containing artificial seasoning" are following her on FB or Twitter, because they're waiting for her next healthful insight? She's a hot chick who used to wrestle with other chicks in her underwear - the majority of her fans and followers are guys that want to do her, plain and simple. Actually, most of them want her to go back to the WWE, cuz that's how they like her.

She's had too many opportunities to bring light to charities and functions that could have benefitted from a tweet. The Tom's shoe campaign - after she got her photo op - did she tweet about it and let the masses know? How many other campaigns went by, and she said nothing? And when she does tweet something about her personal life or what project she's working on, it's always so cryptic you can never really tell what the heck she's talking about.

Maybe she is "trying to find her way" and become known for something other than being "Ms. Handcock". Good for her. But I don't have to applaud her for it.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 24 May 2012, 13:57

George seems to enjoy shallow self absorbed women....oh well !
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 24 May 2012, 14:10

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but all this healthy stuff must come from her own body issues. Didn't someone post pre-pics of her looking plump and before a nose job? So I think it would be fair to say that although she may tweet about what is good, and eating healthy is very beneficial, but she's really only looking after her own interests while hoping to be picked on any advertising being offered! She must be really worried of ever returning to those early days especially post George. He still looks mighty fine tho!! Basketball
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 24 May 2012, 14:38

watching wrote:Have we heard anything about her pilot going anywhere? It was shot almost a month ago so I would assume a decision would have been made by now if it is a go or not considering it was shot towards the end of pilot season. Many of the main networks / cable channels have announced which shows they have picked up from pilot season for the fall schedule yet nothing about Stacy’s show – not a name, a concept, network involved or who the other actors are.

Maybe this is why there has been no G and S in Como yet? They are waiting to find out if her show is to be picked up. If so, she may have to work over the summer or come back from Como earlier than George to start filming for the fall TV season.

Anyone know how long these things usually take? I know if things don’t get picked up, it rarely gets publicised and it only comes to light when someone involved the in failed project talks about it in the press. But considering the amount of press she got for doing the pilot instead of going to WHCD, I would think the press would run a story even if the show doesn’t go ahead.

As far as I know all the pilots have been picked for each network already. There is a website (can't remember its name but will try to find it again) that has listed all the new pilots for each network along with who is in it and those pilots that got cut. there is no mention of Stacy at all. at this point there does not seem to be any evidence that she had a pilot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 24 May 2012, 15:37

That fits with what I thought if one comes up I will be surprised. I really don't believe there was a pilot at all . Just a bad excuse for why she wasn't there.l

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 24 May 2012, 15:47

I'm wonder what pilot everyone is talking about. Is it her guest appearance on sitcom Men At Work? Other than that I didn't know she had a pilot.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 24 May 2012, 15:56

cindigirl wrote:I'm wonder what pilot everyone is talking about. Is it her guest appearance on sitcom Men At Work? Other than that I didn't know she had a pilot.

Cindigirl, just after her not showing in D.C she tweeted she had a pilot after George said pilot. Then three makeup people tweeted it was great to work with her on her pilot. No name of the pilot or what it is supposed to be about was given

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 24 May 2012, 16:01

OK thanks annemarie. I think a lot of people assumed the "pilot" was her guest appearance on MAW. Maybe George doesn't know the difference between a pilot or guest appearance. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 24 May 2012, 16:14

The guest appearance was completed before the WHCD. She then tweeted about an exhausting first day on the set on the day of the WHCD.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 24 May 2012, 16:24

If you go to the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can view all the pilots for the fall 2012 season. They update it as things get added or taken off. They also include the full cast list. This site covers all the major networks but so far nothing on HBO, showtime etc.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 24 May 2012, 19:43

cindigirl wrote:OK thanks annemarie. I think a lot of people assumed the "pilot" was her guest appearance on MAW. Maybe George doesn't know the difference between a pilot or guest appearance. LOL

He is probably not too focused on the girlfriend's career and pays little attention to what they are doing, as long as it doesn't involve him. Which I have to say, is like a lot men. He has had a few of these girlfriends trying to make it in Hollywood ,that he probably can't even keep track of what they are doing.

Last edited by lovelylois on Thu 24 May 2012, 20:49; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 24 May 2012, 20:22

Well....after all....he's just a man lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 24 May 2012, 22:00

I hope there was a pilot and they weren't making the whole thing up because he didn't want her there, or they were fighting. I would think because Stacy is trying to establish an Alist career in Hollywood she would want to sit next to one of the most successful directors in the business. She has been very quiet which surprises me because of her Men at Work job is on t.v. tonight, I would think she would tweet and be seen out so it is mentioned, but then again she is Stacy Keibler.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 24 May 2012, 22:07

pandabear wrote:I hope there was a pilot and they weren't making the whole thing up because he didn't want her there, or they were fighting. I would think because Stacy is trying to establish an Alist career in Hollywood she would want to sit next to one of the most successful directors in the business. She has been very quiet which surprises me because of her Men at Work job is on t.v. tonight, I would think she would tweet and be seen out so it is mentioned, but then again she is Stacy Keibler.
You are sure2 She is Stacy Keibler?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 25 May 2012, 01:03

LIFE KEEPS GETTING BETTER FOR STACY KEIBLER, THANKS TO GEORGE CLOONEY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plenty of women would love to know how Stacy Keibler landed George Clooney for a boyfriend. He IS, after all, notoriously generous, and one of the hottest male commodities in Hollywood. Perhaps that’s why Stacy has been offered the ultimate celebrity status symbol – her own signature fragrance. The company that does Katy Perry’s successful cologne is working to debut a Stacy Keibler’s fragrance as soon as possible – while she and George are still going strong.

Posted by Janet on May 24, 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 25 May 2012, 01:43

hahahahahahahahahaha. that seems to be the new fad.

I thought george clooney didn't like being used. what the hell is wrong with him? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 25 May 2012, 01:45

I'll believe it when I see it until I don't think so she is not famous enough for her own perfume.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 25 May 2012, 02:03

sure she is - the zellers/target/walmart type of scent. Cheap.

She'll never make it behind the fragrance counter in department stores though, nor duty frees. hahahahahahahahaha. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 May 2012, 04:19

Stacy might be in New York for tomorrows Maxim red carpet event
The Maxim Hot 100 - Red Carpet
May 25 2012 - The Gallery at The Dream Downtown Hotel - New York,

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 12:58

Doesn't appear that Stacy has attend the Maxim party. Bar is there.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:26

I think she is still in LA. SoulCycle has a LA location. The instructor that gets namechecked the one Stacy goes to is based at the WeHo (West Hollywood) location.

SoulCycle WeHo
Bring on the sunny Soul! Our first California location, SoulCycle West Hollywood is conveniently located inside Sunset Plaza. The 52 bike studio, Soul Boutique, and Soul Listening bar include convenient parking and showers are open seven days a week. So come work your body and clear your mind in our candlelit Soul Sanctuary.

8570 SUNSET BLVD AT SUNSET PLAZA
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069
Source

MB‏@mbreganNYC
@soulcycle WEHO 7:00am Badasses!!! See u in the AM! Start up Ur Memorial Weekend w/me!!
9 hours ago

Jill Kargman‏@jillkargman
Not to be a fame-fucker but @soulcycle @mbregannyc already has
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 26 May 2012, 20:24

Latest from Stacy:

My friend @SalDeFilippo said this the other day ... great quote and words to live by: "Take advantage of opportunities, not people."
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting!!!!!!! Wonder why her friend would be telling her this???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 26 May 2012, 20:46

lol!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 26 May 2012, 22:16

This was on twitter today. Pictures of Stacy and Geoff together. They actually look cute together and nice body language.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 27 May 2012, 10:23

Latest tweets from Stacy. Think someone is getting tired of the comments that her career and the level of attention she is currently getting has more to do with who she is dating than her "talent"?

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
My friend @SalDeFilippo said this the other day ... great quote and words to live by: "Take advantage of opportunities, not people."
14 hours ago

Retweeted by @stacykeibler
Great Minds Quotes‏@GreatestQuotes
"I believe that every person is born with talent." - Maya Angelou
25th May 12
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 27 May 2012, 14:39

Her recent numerous opportunities are derived from her association with George, that is something she cannot deny. Her talent is the same (I think), George just made her more recognizable.

She does have the chance to make something of these opportunities (improve her acting), only then will the offers continue after George.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 27 May 2012, 17:01

Stacy & Geoff look more like a couple than she and G IMO. They look cute together.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 May 2012, 18:02

playfuldeb wrote:I thot the pr team was something everyone joked about. She has a pr team just for dating George?
She has a management team; that was announced a few months ago but that's different from a PR team. I would assume she has one but I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for it. Not all of these lower-level celebs can afford one. I don't remember reading about who does her PR - maybe someone with a better memory than me has more info?

bellybaby wrote: When you see these little articles that are talking about articles that she's in (for example, this article that's promoting her spread in Self)- these are written and put out by her PR.
No, the stuff about the magazine article was done by the magazine's PR team, not Stacy's. That's almost always the case whenever you read online or in a publication about an interview or article in another publication. The publication quoting the article needs to get information (and often approval to quote excerpts) from the original publication which means that the original publication is the one doing the promoting. Stacy and her PR team don't have the copyright of the interview or the photos so they can't be the ones sharing it with other publications.

Once the interview has been published then it could be a question of the original publication promoting their story to bosst sales or simply that the interview was deemed interesting enough by another publication to write about.

davidarochelle wrote:It's not that SK tweets, it's WHAT she tweets when she has an opportunity to be an advocate. How about reminding her fans to enjoy drinking but to drink responsibly?
And could you imagine how that would go down? We'd tear her a new one. Look at what happens when she quotes an article from the New York Times and she gets called stupid.

Snoopy wrote:Her recent numerous opportunities are derived from her association with George, that is something she cannot deny
Very true, and there's absolutely nothing she can do about that. ANY girlfriend of George's will be in the spotlight. It's not something she could stop or prevent. If she were a doctor she'd find herself with 100 times the patients she had previously, plus be on the 'first to call' list of every journalist writing about anything vaguely medical.

That's just the nature of our culture and our obsession with so-called celebrity.

While all the hand wringing, wailing and moaning that she's only famous because she's George's girlfriend on this forum is absolutely right, holding Stacy responsible for it isn't. It's us that creates the beast.

She's in a profession where being seen and written about helps her career (let's call it that; I have my doubts whether we should dignify d-list celebritydom as a career) and she's dating one of the most famous and lusted after men on this planet. She'd be a fool not to enjoy the boost it gives her. I think even George would tell her that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 27 May 2012, 18:25

"And could you imagine how that would go down? We'd tear her a new one. Look at what happens when she quotes an article from the New York Times and she gets called stupid"

Absolutely FALSE. She would NOT be called "stupid" if she gave an occasional shout-out of thanks to the military men who have died serving USA (it is Memorial Day) and vets' family members do already follow her. And SK would appear to be less trite and self-involved to occasionally acknowledge others in harms' way.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 May 2012, 18:31

No, on that occasion she wouldn't be called stupid. She'd be called something else though. Posters would say she's just jumping on the bandwagon, wasn't sincere, was only tweeting it to make herself look good etc etc.

It's the same with all of his girlfriends: no matter what they do or what they don't do, there's always someone willing to find an interpretation of their behaviour that will make them look bad. The girlfriends can't ever win, no matter what they do.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 27 May 2012, 18:40

Katiedot wrote:

She's in a profession where being seen and written about helps her career (let's call it that; I have my doubts whether we should dignify d-list celebritydom as a career) and she's dating one of the most famous and lusted after men on this planet. She'd be a fool not to enjoy the boost it gives her. I think even George would tell her that.

I think somewhere George made a comment that he doesn't mind if the GF's use him to further their careers. I might be wrong but I do recall something in the past. She is damned if she does and a damned if she doesn't. I really wonder if d-list should be called a career but plenty of people have made it one! Seriously look what the Kardashians have done with a sex tape.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 May 2012, 18:41

I may have to disagree with that idea DR.

The few tweets accounts that I've looked at are always tweeting trivial stuff or advertising something or someone or having a conversation with a fellow tweeter.
If they started tweeting more serious comments about world issues it would maybe look ostentatious and even false on a tweet account.

Aren't blogs meant to be used for those purposes rather than tweets, which have a limit to the amount of letters ?

At the end of the day, it's a free country for people to tweet what they feel like tweeting about isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 May 2012, 18:56

She was famous in the wrestling world , fans of that knew who she was and to be fair she was working before George. The jobs have gotten better and she gets paid more because of George. Being George's girl is not a bad thing if you can take your career to the next level. The thing is you have to have some talent and how much she has I don't know . Maybe acting lessons would help but then again maybe not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 28 May 2012, 03:50

Looks like Stacy will be doing the press rounds in New York this week for the Men at Work guest spot. At least, I assume it will be for Men at Work as that is her only known job that she could actually promote. Or she is announcing an upcoming project (like her pilot / modelling contract) on the show.

From a wrestling website:
Former WWE Diva, Stacy Keibler, will be a guest on The View on Thursday.

Source

Then maybe she and G will go from NY to Italy for the summer. Shorter flight than from LA.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 28 May 2012, 14:49

Wrestling fans refer to her as "former WWE Diva" the rest of the world refers to her as "George Clooneys girlfriend" it's going to be hard for her to break free from both of these titles and simply be known as Stacy Keibler "actress".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 28 May 2012, 15:06

She'll be announcing their engagement. She knows that everyone watches the View.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 28 May 2012, 15:47

melbert wrote:She'll be announcing their engagement. She knows that everyone watches the View.

At first I thought that also, but that wouldn't be George's style. I think we would see a ring on the finger and it would get out in the gossip world and then PR people would confirm their engagement from both camps. I doubt it would be a major announcement on the View. That might prove to be very embarrassing. I think she is probably pushing this health and fitness stuff as her new thing. She probably is going to demonstrate and talk about her summer exercise regime and then Joy Behar is going to try slip some questions in on meeting the President, George and make some comment on her wrestling half naked in front of thousands of drooling young men.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 28 May 2012, 16:55

You got that right LovelyLois. Of course, mine was said in jest. She may slip in Como, Cabo, Greece, etc., if she's allowed to. hahahaha!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next