George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Descendants - Page 11 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Descendants

+62
Mazy
theminis
MM
janieb
George CantStandYa
Lakin460
caudata
lelacorb
Astras
EEOsandy
silly girl
_kelsey_
Duffy
alriv
Maggy
doris day
davidarochelle
premiere
madsky
Missa
Joanna
socimar
Casey
sandeepmanral
Aruna
Pari
zizi
Anja
lolo"layla"
dakota007
Cinderella
sadDonkey
sarah ali
macs
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
hathaross
Natascha
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
bunny
Clooney
Stonehenge who?
bellybaby
Atalante
sandwiches
fluffy
cindigirl
laetval
watching
Tigerina
Katiedot
it's me
Henway
PigLove
sisieq
Vi
lucy
Dexterdidit
blubelle
melbert
Merlin
66 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Descendants - Page 11 Empty Re: The Descendants

Post by dakota007 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 18:11

actually most critics and movie goers said it is George best to date!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 04 Dec 2011, 22:38

Awards Season 2011: George Clooney, Brad Pitt Take Early Lead

Posted: 12/ 4/11 04:47 PM ET Huffington Post (Nice Picture)

Being smack dab in the middle of the prestige movie season means two things: one, the public gets to see Hollywood's best films of the year; and two, Hollywood gets to start rewarding itself for making said films.

The awards season began in earnest last week, with a number of independent and critics' circles handing out their nominations and hardware. Some of the biggest names in show business were bestowed with honors, stoking the gold derby race and handing prognosticators a bit of a muddled field.

The week began with the Gotham Independent Awards, which only had a few fields and only considered a limited range of films. Still, "The Tree of Life," Terrence Malick's sweeping epic, kicked off a productive week with a tie for best picture, earning the honor alongside the lauded family dramedy, "Beginners."

"Tree" continued its great run with big wins at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards, with wins for Best Actor for Brad Pitt (for both his role in that film and the more commercial "Moneyball) and Best Supporting Actress for Jessica Chastain (who won for "Tree," "The Help" and "The Debt"). Chastain also scored a nomination in the same category at the Independent Spirit Awards, but for her role in "Take Shelter."

That film, a drama starring Michael Shannon, scored a plethora of nominations at the Spirit Awards, which also showered nods on "The Artist," a veritable Best Picture Oscar contender. In fact, it won Best Picture at the NYCCF awards, as well as a Best Director win for Michel Hazanavicius.

The National Board of Review, meanwhile, gave a shot in the arm to a number of films and stars; it awarded "Hugo" with Best Picture and Best Director, for Martin Scorsese, while giving George Clooney a much-needed Oscar shot in the arm with Best Actor and Shailene Woodley, its young breakout star, a big win for Best Supporting Actress.

Meanwhile, British actress Felicity Jones took home two Breakthrough Performer wins, at the Gotham Awards and the NRBs.

What does it all mean? Not much, probably; For Your Consideration campaigns are just getting started, and contenders such as "War Horse" and "Young Adult," for example, have yet to even be released. But it's better to win than not to win, and from the early look of it, we could see a "Descendants"-"Tree of Life"-"The Artist" battle come early next year, with a special place for "Hugo," as well.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 04 Dec 2011, 22:46

On the weekend box office, from EW.com (just the part about The Descendants):

In limited release, the George Clooney dramedy The Descendants once again posted impressive numbers, grossing $5.2 million from 574 theaters. Fox Searchlight will expand the Oscar hopeful to 850 theaters on Friday. The silent film The Artist also continued to make some noise with $206,000 from six locations. And, finally, the NC-17 drama Shame, about a New York sex addict (Michael Fassbender), debuted to a superb $361,000 at 10 theaters. The film may have trouble adding theaters beyond metropolitan areas because of its taboo rating.
1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1 — $16.9 mil
2. The Muppets — $11.2 mil
3. Hugo — $7.6 mil
4. Arthur Christmas — $7.4 mil
5. Happy Feet Two — $6.0 mi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Dec 2011, 22:57

in total?
coudn't find!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 05 Dec 2011, 01:25

No, I believe these are just the weekend numbers. Boxoffice.com has the film's total gross estimated at $18,087,330.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 02:06

Still in limited theaters, that's a damn fine showing!!!! Yay George!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Dec 2011, 07:21

not bad
I guess!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Dec 2011, 12:00

This is such a great interview with him:

From Greek reporter

The award-winning director in an exclusive interview with Kimon Kalamaras talks about his new movie “The Descendants,” working with George Clooney, his experience at the Thessaloniki Film Festival and his 13 Greek cousins that he met in Greece!

”Bring me the Greek”, Alexander said from the other side of the line. ”Sorry, I didn’t hear you”, I mumbled .”Bring me the head of the Greek” he repeats steady and crystal clear, with a sense of humor and the ice breaks immediately. But, that is what Alexander knows very well. That is what he explores in his films. Stories of human beings trapped into their selves, into their emotions, isolated, trying to learn breaking their own ice within, to reach happiness.

At a first glance your films remind us of the magnificent Hollywood. But the themes are closer to the American Independent Cinema, I guess. Can you comment?

Well, you say two things. You say old… excuse me but did you use the word magnificent?

That’s correct.

That’s fantastic! Thank you. But that to me doesn’t say independent, it says studio films but of the great period you know, 30′s, 40′s, 50′s, 60′s and 70′s. You see I am very influenced by the American films of the seventies. That’s when I was a teenager and going to the cinema you know two times a week and seen all those films that now we consider masterpieces. At the time they were just movies. You know these were American movies. Now we see, ”oh the seventies’ new Hollywood films, what a classic period ”. But those were precisely the films that I wanted to make and which, as American cinema changed, to get in the late seventies and the eighties, and became much more blockbuster oriented. Those films which used to be standard American films suddenly became art films, which is too bad. And then had to become independent films. So if that’s the tradition of films that you see mine in, then I thank you, and you are correct. Those are the films that I try to make.

After making a movie have you ever felt that the audience may overlook the depth of your film for the superficial and less artistic part?

Well you are asking at a way for an arrogant answer. Of course the arrogant director will say ”yes, I make comedies, I want films to be entertaining”. Even Kurosawa said first and foremost films should be entertaining. But yeah, I think comedy should not be a mask for a detraction from serious themes underneath. Now, I ‘m not going to take my films very seriously myself. Because I am always trying to improve and to learn from film to film. But yeah, I would like to think that there is a certain depth in my films, which of course I want each time and as I grow older -I am 50 now- to become more deep. Unless I am just making a fun film and there is nothing wrong with just a fun film to give people a good time.

In the film Paris je t’ aimes we saw you as Oscar Wilde and at the end as an American stunned by the beauty of Paris. How deep are you influenced by European literature and in
general by European culture?

Well, look, I am American which comes from Europe, I am Greek American which comes from Greece. In university I studied History and Literature, specifically Latin American literature. So, I always accuse myself of not having read enough, because there is so much to read and there is so much classic literature and history that I have not read. Even if the books are sitting on my selves, in front of me right now, which they are, unread you know, we all have that. But I am also, maybe in my work, very influenced more by world cinema. And you ask about ”Paris, je t’aimes”, you know, it’s a nice little short film, five or six minutes, but, and this I realized only later after making the film, it was very much influenced by David Lean’s ”Summertime”, a 1955 film where Katharine Hepburn goes to Venice. Have you seen that film?

Unfortunately no.

Oh, I recommend it highly, and in fact David Lean said that was his favorite film, of his films. Yeah, I watch movies from all over the world and from every period. So movies are a big influence on me, too.

Your films negotiate subjects such as loneliness, isolation and the conflicts of human relationships. How contemporary is this trend for existentialism and do you find fertile ground for such an inner search, to blossom in a country like USA?

So I don’t know about a trend. I mean that’s not for me to say, that’s really I think for critics or observers, to observe trends. Because I work, I think all artists work in a vacuum. At least consciously. Maybe their part of the collective unconsciously, because of the way the wind of culture are blowing, and how those winds blow through the artist and then blow through collectively many artists. But being individualist are unaware of those things. I think those themes you mention are extremely universal. And of course an American audience could respond, but those are universal themes, my God …isolation, desire for connection, desire for family. You know you see those things in films from the beginning, in literature from the beginning. I know I would like to see more such films in the United States because I don’t see enough human films coming from the United States. You know human films instead of blockbuster which are like cartoons. Which is fantastic but not at the exclusion of all other types of films. Every year we have in the United States five to ten at the most, films which are interested in a human level and which receive significant distribution. And a few films from other countries. That’s fantastic but it’s not enough for me. I want more.

Favorite directors that have influenced you?

Yeah, now of course Kimon it’s difficult for me to say that they have influenced me directly, but the directors whose work I have studied, even simply to learn principles, which then I apply in my own specific way, would be Kurosawa of course, Antonioni, Fellini to a degree, Billy Wylder of course, Anthony Man, he’s directed for example many westerns, beautiful westerns in the 50′s. Sergio Leone, I ‘ve watched his films many many times, and then many others. You know when you watch a lot of movies as I do it’s..oh and Bunuel, Bunuel is my god. So it’s not so much that their work directly influences you but it’s like you have a kind of mental spice rack. You have a mental selection of spices. It could even be one line or a dialogue, or one scene or one shot, those kinds of things.

How challenging was your collaboration with George Clooney which apart from a superstar is a director?

Oh, it wasn’t challenging at all, it was easy. He’s fantastic. He makes things very easy for the director because he has directed himself. So, those are the best actors, because they understand the directors’ problems and they know how to make things easier for the directors. I had the same experience with Jack Nicholson. He was wonderful

The plot of the Descendants unravels in Hawaii. Are you aiming at even a greater twist of plot than that of your previous films?

Well, no, it’s not a twist of plot, I would say and it’s not so much plot but, look, when I go to make a movie there are two major considerations. One is the story. What are the emotions of the story, the feelings of the story the specifics of the story. A story which can be told anywhere. Then comes the question where. Where are we going to make this movie. In that degree I think more like a documentarian than a narrative film maker, because I want very much to show very accurately the world of the film. In this case the aristocracy of Hawaii. So that is what is going on in my mind.

Press is talking about Oscar nomination, if not an award, for the Descendants. What are your expectations?

I don’t have expectations, I have hopes, I have aspirations which is the people to like the movie. You know, if they don’t that’s ok. You know I had fun making the film. If some people enjoy watching it then I am very happy. I am happy to give them entertainment experience and maybe thinking experience. All these things about oh, box office, or Oscar, you know it’s nice but then again it has nothing to do with me. I enjoy making the film. Now, of course I enjoy to receive compliments, I enjoy the people really like the film. But in my brain there is always the thought, ”I am glad you liked the film because it helps me do more films”. My goal is the act of making films. That ia what is very enjoyable to me.

Should we expect in the future a triple Greek American collaboration between you, Phedon Papamichail and Zach Galifianakis ?Or maybe Jenifer Aniston instead of Zach?

It’s difficult for me to say in advance what the script will require and what sort of actors. So I don’t know. I don’t think in general I would like to work with Zach Galifianakis or with Jenifer Aniston. I don’t think that way, or Dimitri Martin, he is another comedian, he is Greek. No, I don’t think that way.

Few days ago you were in Thessaloniki for the Film Festival. Is there something that you took back in USA after that visit, emotionally speaking?

Well there were two things emotionally. One was of course to be there during the crisis. So it was a very superficial trip. Only three days, you know. But, even three days is better, is something. At least I could walk down the street and talk to people and hear anecdotes, hear little stories about how they are thinking about the crisis and how the crisis affecting them. Which leads me to the number two thing I took away with which was that thirteen of my cousins came from Greece, from Aigio, they came in Thessaloniki. It was beautiful, so yeah, they came to see the movie on Friday night and then Saturday afternoon we had a very long lunch at a taverna in Thessaloniki and it was very beautiful for me. I was so touched that they came to see me and support me and have that time with me. And of course when we looked into each others eyes, there’s the understanding not just of the culture but of the family. And it’s beautiful when you see the DNA transcend time and culture. Very beautiful and I loved it very much.

You came in the worst week for Greece. There was no government etc.

Yes, but how beautiful that I came on the worst week. You know it’s funny how I have a very different life as an American than I would have as a Greek. I am not saying better or worst. I ‘m just saying different. But it’s interesting how in times of crisis my DNA is activated. It makes me feel very Greek and very connected and interested, very interested.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Dec 2011, 15:47

bravo! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 08 Dec 2011, 17:09

Thank you Katie.

I like Alexander Payne, he is so ... human.
Can't wait to see the movie.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 09 Dec 2011, 02:25

Good interview!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:36

From Rotten Tomatoes

Box Office Guru Wrapup: New Year's Eve Rings In the Top Spot
The Sitter, Breaking Dawn Part 1 round out the top three.
by Gitesh Pandya | Sunday, Dec. 11 2011

Fox Searchlight's George Clooney vehicle The Descendants rose from 574 to 876 locations in its fourth frame and took in an estimated $4.4M for a decent $5,006 average which was tops for all wide releases this weekend. The total stands at $23.6M.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 01:09

Great!!!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 02:47

Go George Go!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 16 Dec 2011, 08:55

"The Descendants" - Portrait Session

TheWrap's Awards Season Screening Series Presents "The Descendants" on December 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MORE PICS HERE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 16 Dec 2011, 08:58

"The Descendants" - Q&A Session

Actors Judy Greer, Shailene Woodley, Matthew Lillard and Nick Krause, producer Jim Burke and TheWrap's Founder Sharon Waxman participate in a Q&A session at TheWrap's Awards Season Screening Series Presents "The Descendants" on December 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

MORE PICS HERE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 16 Dec 2011, 09:06

Shailene Woodley on George Clooney in 'The Descendants': 'He's a Good Arguer'

It's nerve-wracking to act alongside George Clooney -- and he knows it.

Wednesday night following TheWrap's screening of "The Descendants" at the Landmark Theater, actors Shailene Woodley, Judy Greer, Matthew Lillard and Nick Krause -- along with producer Jim Burke -- talked about working with the film's leading man on the family drama.

"It was a challenge to be in some feisty arguments with him. He's a good arguer," Woodley said during TheWrap Awards Screening Series discussion moderated by Editor-in-Chief Sharon Waxman.

The 20-year-old actress, who plays the rebellious older daughter of Clooney's character, is up for Golden Globe, Independent Spirit and SAG Awards, and recently won a National Board of Review prize for her role in the film.

"He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable as an actor," Woodley said. "It was exciting for me to learn from him, and have to raise the bar and rise to the occasion."

For his role in "The Descendants," Clooney recently won the National Board of Review Award for Best Actor and has been nominated for a SAG Award.

For their own part, Woodley, Greer and Lillard -- along with Clooney, Beau Bridges and Robert Forster -- have been nominated for the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. Nominations were announced Wednesday morning.

"I read about it on TheWrap," said Lillard, who was on crutches following surgery a couple of days earlier.

Lillard revealed that he almost didn't audition for the role of real estate agent Brian Speer in Alexander Payne's film.

"I've been in most of the bad movies ever made," said the actor, who is best known for his roles in "Scream" and "Scooby Doo." "I had no confidence whatsoever that I'd get the part. A script of this ilk is not in my wheelhouse."

"My biggest fear was that I'd be the joke of the film," he added.

The actor who earns the most laughs in "The Descendants" is actually Krause, who plays the happy-go-lucky teen Sid. Krause said he taped his early video audition for the role on a cell phone.

"I have it somewhere, but it's pretty embarrassing," he said.

Woodley said she found out she landed the role of Alex King after getting a phone call from Payne.

"I have the voicemail saved still," she said.

The actors and Burke raved about the directorial skills of Payne, who is up for two Golden Globes.

"He's so intimate, standing there next to the camera, he's a part of a scene almost," Greer said, recalling one of the film's final scenes. "When he says, 'Cut,' it doesn't feel like the mood changes."

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:25

Thank you Laetval.

I hope the movie is as wonderful as the cast.
Have to wait one more month and ten more days Mad

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 16 Dec 2011, 13:17

Suppose to finally see The Descendants tomorrow, going with my girls (the human ones, not the 4 legged girls) have to drive to North Dallas, that's the closest theater playing the film. When it first came out there was 2 places it was playing, both a 40 min. drive one way for me, so I decided to wait thinking it will play somewhere closer in a week or two, hah no way, now it's only playing at the one theater. What is wrong with the people around here !!!! Don't they know they are missing something special? George as a damn good looking father, plus a film by AP! I just don't get it, got to be some big over budget blockbuster, some teen crap, or yet another same as all the others romantic comedy, for it to play at a theater 15 mins from my house! That's my rant for today!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Dec 2011, 14:11

'He's a Good Arguer'

there is no doubt
AT ALL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Dec 2011, 14:51

Lucy, we want your opinion of the film after you see it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:03

Maybe it's just me, but it seems sad that the actress who played Matt King's wife doesn't even get a nod in the film credits. I know her role is simple (even I could do it when I wake up in the morning LOL) but I think she deserves a little more mention. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:40

It is interesting CindiGirl that on the IMDb page for The Descendants, she's listed at #4 or 5 on the list of characters. You would think she would be listed on the film.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Dec 2011, 15:56

I can't even remember her name Mel. And she did work hard for her role, during one of the interviews someone (can't remember who) said she stayed up all night the night before so she would look sick for her role. And even George said it's "hard to play a corpse." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Dec 2011, 16:24

CindiGirl, her name is Patricia Hastie.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Dec 2011, 16:46

Thanks Mel. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 13:51

Just noticed that TD is now playing in 2 of our three theaters on SI. So this must mean it's being given an even wider distribution now.
Wonder how many theaters this time around? Maybe this is the fulltilt time.
Maybe that means that some of you posters who have felt like you are in Outer Mongolia will finally get to see our guy. Hope so.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:14

So do I PG, it would be so nice if some local theaters would show it. There are 3 with-in 15 mins. from me but none are showing TD.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:19

Lucy, the movie is still playing in my neighborhood, saw it twice and am fighting the urge to see it again. Loved it but don't need to spend the money. Waiting for it on DVD.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:54

Finally saw this movie and really liked it. The scenery is gorgeous!! I need to take a trip to Hawaii some day. I think GC was perfect for this role. He showed the perfect amount of tenderness, goofiness and seriousness while keeping it subtle. I'm not a fan of 'over acting' actors and was glad to see this movie didn't have that issue with any of the cast. Sid was hilarious.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:57

damn
only on February here Evil or Very Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:02

Thanks Sandwiches! I still haven't seen it, but I'm dying to!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 21:25

hairy!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 21 Dec 2011, 21:35

OMG...taking a cold shower!!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 21:44

oyoy
bad thoughts Embarassed here too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 00:15

Gorgeous picture ! I like his hair like that too. Yummy.

Can someone who has an archive of pictures from 2010 when TD was made confirm that he DID grow his hair that long ?
I'd hate to think it was extensions.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 22 Dec 2011, 05:44

Joanna, don't have an archive, and I sometimes suffer from CRS, but yes that is his beautiful, long, curly hair. Wouldn't you just love to lose your fingers in that?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Dec 2011, 06:34

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:43

I'm remembering that some of the non-filming pics we saw, he was a little more "slicked back". I LOVE the loose waves and YES, Lucy, I would LOVE to lose my fingers in that hair. With his current haircut, you can't even find his hair to lose your fingers in! dammit!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 22:58

but he is fine too
bec
his hair are great
in any shape!! tongue
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 25 Dec 2011, 06:39

Dec 23 There is a classy pic of G if someone could please copy it

Dear Ted:
In your humble opinion, will Moneyball win Brad Pitt his Best Actor Oscar? I really loved the movie, but thought that Pitt and Jonah Hill were outstanding. Happy holidays to you, the girls & the staff at the A.T.!

Dear Not Ballin' Enough:
Sorry, J, Brad Pitt may have been great in Moneyball, but my vote's going to George Clooney for the Oscar win. I thought he was brilliant in The Descendants and hey, it's nice to remember Clooney for something other than his love life. Thanks, doll, and happy holidays to you too!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Dec 2011, 09:01

a blank page here!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 09:18

PARADISO AMARO?

hurg
not so happy about this title
Bitter Paradise....

here on February, 24

is it after or pre Oscar ceremony?!?!??!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 09:22

well
before

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 15:12

vid

soooo generous, they say
giving money to some sick person Give Flowers2

but not very good at throw a football ball! bounce
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 31 Dec 2011, 23:00

FINALLY it happened, I saw TD today, and I loved it! Everything the cast, locations, and George, what a good lookin daddy! Can you imagine being a teen and having a father like him???? You'd be very popular with the girls. Just got home so I'll post later,when I've had time to think on the film, geeze a year ago he was looking that hot!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:15

thanks Lucy!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 01 Jan 2012, 04:01

Congrats Lucy, finally you made it.
I am looking forward to reading your opinion of TD

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:46

Still doing well!

From reuters

Indie Box Office: 'Iron Lady' Opens Strong, 'Descendants' Crosses $40 M

Another Fox Searchlight movie, Alexander Payne's "The Descendants," crossed the $40 million mark over the weekend and returned to the top 10 at the domestic box office. The R-rated movie starring George Clooney is in its seventh week of release and is playing at 758 locations. It grossed $3.4 million over the weekend -- a per-location average of $4,485.

"This is a terrific weekend for the film, which is up 30 percent over last week’s four-day average," Sheila DeLoach, Fox Searchlight's executive VP of distribution, said in a statement. "It’s the only film that opened prior to Thanksgiving and is playing in less than 1,000 theatres in the Top 10. It indicates the movie has crossed over to the general audience."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:19

FAN-TAS-TI-CO!

opened prior to Thanksgiving and is playing in less than 1,000 theatres !!!

+

in the Top 10 again in its seventh week of release !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next