George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard

+12
MyGirlKylie
Merlin
janieb
melbert
MM
it's me
Maggy
Joanna
lelacorb
cindigirl
EEOsandy
davidarochelle
16 posters

Go down

Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard Empty Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard

Post by davidarochelle Mon 02 Apr 2012, 17:31

I've read comments about having "Gio pick me up at the airport."  Does anyone have a pic/info on Gio?  Do we have pics of G's other drivers?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard Empty Re: Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Apr 2012, 17:57

This is the best pic/video I can find of George's guys. I don't know if the bald guy is Gio, but he is with George a lot.

Here he is with George at LAX.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard Empty Re: Giovanni Zequireya - George Clooney's bodyguard

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Apr 2012, 18:09

I don't think this is Gio. He doesn't look like him and Gio is with George as his bodyguard usually only in Italy. I'll try to find a vid of him for you.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Apr 2012, 18:10

EEOsandy wrote:This is the best pic/video I can find of George's guys. I don't know if the bald guy is Gio, but he is with George a lot.

Here he is with George at LAX.

This isn't Gio !
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Apr 2012, 18:21

Gio is the man at right with the blue shirt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Apr 2012, 18:30

There are some good ones here....on Lake Como !

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2011

George Clooney's Open House :: George Clooney News
Page 1 of 11 • Share • Actions
Page 1 of 11 • 123 ... 91011

by watching on Thu 9 Jun - 11:18
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Apr 2012, 18:47

Another look at Gio on this video of the VFF go to the 0:11 point and see the man walking to the right next to George, that's Gio. He's the man with the very fierce face. He does look like a bodyguard doesn't he?

Oh, and I'm supposed to be the short blonde in the beginning of the vid. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:15

NICE!, Cindi Smile

LOVE THE DRESS Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Apr 2012, 21:15

Joanna wrote:There are some good ones here....on Lake Como !

George Clooney's Open House :: George Clooney News
Page 1 of 11 • Share • Actions
Page 1 of 11 • 123 ... 91011

by watching on Thu 9 Jun - 11:18

sorry
what was that???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:17

cindigirl wrote:Another look at Gio on this video of the VFF go to the 0:11 point and see the man walking to the right next to George, that's Gio. He's the man with the very fierce face. He does look like a bodyguard doesn't he?

Oh, and I'm supposed to be the short blonde in the beginning of the vid. LOL

Dang, Cindi, you were THAT close to George on the red carpet? I wish I could be so lucky.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:22

MM wrote:Dang, Cindi, you were THAT close to George on the red carpet? I wish I could be so lucky.
Yes, MM it was the highlight of my life. AND, I'm still waiting for my dang PR paycheck. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:11

so it's like that
entering the Palazzo del Cinema
for GT..........

well
it's the same for me too
when I enter a cinema Very Happy

ALLLL THE TIMES Razz

pics and vids and
BONASERRAA

Superdupercool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:31

huuuuuuu
this is a tornado
greating E V E R Y O N E
with a nice word for all

it remembers me
when newlywed exit the church
a no-stop kissing cheeks greeting people

at the end the poor couple end dazed!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:54

Giovanni Zeqireya is not only the bodyguard of George when he is in Italy and Europe but was also responsible for security in Ocean twelve and Michael Clayton

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Apr 2012, 22:07

why right this pic?

Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Apr 2012, 22:25

Just found a long article about George's love affair with Italy
and it includes this information about Giovanni.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Clooney manages the paparazzi with the help of ever-present bodyguard, Giovanni Zeqireya, an employee of the Tony Ponzi detective agency. He has been Clooney’s principal security man for the past eight years.
He deflects unwanted advances, like that from the eccentric female fan who sent Clooney a flame-red three-wheeled scooter, wrapped up in a bow, as a gift in 2005 (swiftly returned to the admirer, 33-year-old Rita Bellacosa) — or the irrepressible photographers who consistently shadow him on the hunt for a lucrative image.

The ice-cool bodyguard and Clooney have been involved in a number of motorcycle scrapes over the years, including an accident near Salerno, but both escaped serious injury.
And it was Zeqireya who snatched the keys from an Italian paparazzo’s scooter when he got too close to Clooney."
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Apr 2012, 02:43

Thanks Joanna! Go Gio Go!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 04 Apr 2012, 05:14

Love me some Gio!!! 10 out of 10
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 04 Apr 2012, 07:30

Gio was hurt in that accident...George looked after him...his inner Dr Ross kicking in....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:55

Oh thanks for that info Merlin, I didn't know. Obviously they've been
"mates" a long time.
Gio looks as tall as SK, maybe that's why
she appeals to George ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Apr 2012, 01:32

hahahaha Joanna!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 07:31

@ Joanna...If I'm remembering it correctly he and Lisa Snowdon were on one bike and Gio on another and a car crashed into Gio...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:26

Gosh....you have a long memory Merlin, well done.
Did you used to go to clooney-studio years ago ? That was my first Clooney fan site experience and I learned a lot from it.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:56

that time doctors said GT saved Giovanni's life

Give Flowers2 he was cold blood and fast: some stick and a towel
if I'm not wrong
and he saved his leg

lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 05 Apr 2012, 18:15

@Joanna...yes I was a member of ClooneyStudio (and By George/ Clooneyfiles/ClooneyProject/Clooney Unlimited and a couple of others I can't remember now!)
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 05 Apr 2012, 18:57

Joanna wrote:The ice-cool bodyguard and Clooney have been involved in a number of motorcycle scrapes over the years, including an accident near Salerno, but both escaped serious injury.

Good grief, I wonder how many motorcycle accidents George has been involved with. I see a lot of motorcycle (groups or gangs however you refer to them) on the highways in New Jersey. If any one of them looks like George I'm going to get the hell off the road. LOL cantlook
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 05 Apr 2012, 19:28

Gio looks like he can kick some ass if he needs to. warning Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Apr 2012, 20:22

I must admit he's very fit Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:40

it's me wrote:that time doctors said GT saved Giovanni's life

Give Flowers2 he was cold blood and fast: some stick and a towel
if I'm not wrong
and he saved his leg

lip smack

Maybe this why Mr. Giovanni is faithful to Mr. Clooney.
They look out after each other (just thinking out loud)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Apr 2012, 21:45

Very Happy
right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 06 Apr 2012, 03:07

Mr. Gio could have his way with me very easily!!! Yes George, I'm still yours, but Gio - mmmmmmm!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 May 2014, 21:06

OLD NEWS!!

July 2004

Former 'ER' star, George Clooney, has been praised by hospital staff for saving his bodyguard after he was badly injured in a crash. The accident occurred in Salerno, Italy when the Hollywood heartthrob was taking a break from filming new movie 'Ocean's Twelve' with girlfriend Lisa Snowdon. The couple, and their bodyguard, Giovanni Zequireya, were riding around town on Harley Davidson bikes when a car collided with Zequireya. Clooney rushed to his rescue by attaching a splint to his badly injured leg and used a towel as a tourniquet to stop the heavy bleeding. Paramedics who attended the scene praised the star - who shot to fame playing Dr Doug Ross in the hit hospital drama - for his quick thinking. Dr Marcellino Escolana, of the Rocca D'aspide Hospital said: "The way the tourniquet had been applied was very professional and was as good as any paramedic. George also told us he had carried out a quick check of the patient to see if he had suffered any internal injuries."

Zequireya was treated for a deep laceration in his leg and received 25 stitches before being allowed to leave the hospital.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 May 2014, 21:26

Coolio  George the hero  Love4
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 31 May 2014, 00:33

Didn't he tell a story long time ago, about when they first starting filming ER a bunch of the staff went to Smokehouse for lunch and Anthony had his kid there who started choking on something like a french fry.

The actors all started yelling for someone to get a doctor and the staff looked at them like they were all crazy since they ALL were wearing doctors scrubs or white coats?

I thought that was hysterical.

I'm sure during their time with all the fake splints they had to put on (with real doctors as consultants) that they probably learned how to do a few things that came in handy later on!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 May 2014, 10:30

Yeah, you can just imagine it: scene of an accident, George Clooney rocks up and shouts, "I can help, I think I'm a doctor"!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 31 May 2014, 12:12

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 31 May 2014, 15:19

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, you can just imagine it: scene of an accident, George Clooney rocks up and shouts, "I can help, I think I'm a doctor"!!

HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 May 2014, 16:47

old article

Antonia e George    

L’attesa è stata lunga un anno e quasi sembrava che il sogno della nostra Antonia non potesse diventare realtà. Invece grazie alla costanza, alla forza dell’amicizia, alla bravura della dirigenza, in un giorno di giugno, Antonia ha potuto vivere una magia: incontrare George Clooney!
Nella massima riservatezza arriviamo sul set blindato dove la star sta girando uno spot pubblicitario. Il suo amico/manager Giovanni ha potuto spiegargli il motivo della visita di Antonia, della tanta attesa, ma soprattutto della caparbietà di questa bellissima bambina, affetta da una grave malattia, che pur di conoscerlo avrebbe atteso ancora tanto…
L’incontro si trasforma in 2 ore di puro piacere tra chiacchiere, scherzi, in un’atmosfera rilassata e per la straordinarietà del personaggio quasi d’incredula familiarità.
Antonia è conquistata dalla bellezza e dalla gentilezza di quest’uomo che in questa occasione si è spogliato di qualsiasi divismo, e dire che è una delle persone più conosciute al mondo.
Sono momenti molto belli, pieni di gioia che fanno dimenticare tutto il calvario della malattia.
Antonia ha trovato un amico che sembrava irraggiungibile ed invece è tutto per lei, nonostante il regista lo richiami più volte a ripetere la scena e lui con mosse simpaticamente annoiate torna al suo lavoro e poi subito da lei. Ad accompagnare la nostra splendida bambina ci sono la dolcissima mamma e la timida  bella sorellina. Sono tutte felicissime ed entusiaste dalla complicità che si è creata. Scorre il tempo e nessuno se ne accorge. A fermare questi magici momenti alcune fotografie che Antonia rivedendole certamente con il pensiero ritornerà a questo giorno di intense emozioni che per sempre vivranno nel suo cuore e che le trasmetteranno tantissima energia.

Il desiderio di Antonia si è realizzato grazie a:

- Alice Bon, Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
- Gian Luca Pesso, Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
- Giovanni Zequireya
- Stefania Somaglia

Antonia and George

The wait has been a long year and it almost seemed that the dream of our Antonia could not become a reality. Instead, thanks to the perseverance , the strength of friendship , the skill of the leadership , on a day in June, Antonia was able to live a magic meet George Clooney !
In the strictest confidence armored arrive on the set where the star is filming a commercial . His friend / manager John has been able to explain the reason for the visit of Antonia , the long wait , but most of the stubbornness of this beautiful little girl , who suffers from a serious illness, even of knowing that he expected so much more ...
The meeting turns into 2 hours of pure pleasure amid chatter , jokes, in a relaxed atmosphere and to the extraordinary character of disbelief almost familiar .
Antonia was conquered by the beauty and kindness of this man who on this occasion was stripped of any stardom , and say it is one of the most famous people in the world.
They are very beautiful moments , full of joy that make you forget the whole ordeal of the disease.
Antonia has found a friend who seemed unattainable and instead is everything to her, despite the director to call back several times to repeat the scene and he moves nicely bored with his job and then back to her immediately . To accompany our beautiful baby girl , there are the sweet mother and the Beautiful shy sister. They are all very happy and enthusiastic complicity that has been created . Flow time and no one notices . To stop these magical moments that Antonia some photographs with rivedendole certainly thinking back to this day of intense emotions that will live forever in his heart and that will transmit a lot of energy .

The desire to Antonia was achieved thanks to:

- Alice Bon , Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
- Gian Luca Pesso , Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
- John Zequireya
- Stefania Somaglia
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 May 2014, 16:57

sweet Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 02 Jun 2014, 00:43

Isn't this a Gio thread? Not a George and ER cast thread? Just wondering from all the backlash I read before about people posting in wrong threads. I am just trying to learn here
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jun 2014, 00:48

If you're speaking in regard to my post Deb, Gio is the one who arranged the visit between George and the girls. That's why I posted it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 02 Jun 2014, 00:55

No Melbert, not your post. The Er and doctors comments
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jun 2014, 00:56

Oh yeah, that happens sometimes doesn't it?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jun 2014, 09:35

Yeah, this is meant to be the Giovanni thread but we have wandered off tangentially. No worries.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down