George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum

4 posters

Go down

HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum Empty HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Mar 2012, 22:55

The mouse right-click has been disabled on this site (to stop copy cats from lifting things from this site wholesale). You can still copy and paste into the forum, but you need to use keyboard shortcuts rather than right clicking:

To paste something into the forum, just click on the control button and 'v' at the same time.

If you want to copy text, then you can use the control button plus c at the same time.

Hope this doesn't inconvenience too many people; it's just that I don't want to make it too easy for pictures and stuff to be lifted from here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum Empty Right click

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:33

Why can't we no more do the right click
on pics!?

Neutral

thanks Kat
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum Empty Re: HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:34

Sorry babes, as explained in this post, it's to stop the IMDb nutters from copying stuff from this forum.

What to do, huh?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum Empty Re: HOW TO . . . copy and paste something into the forum

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:35

it's still possible
by keyboard

but no more possible to copy pics address... Sad THIS IS A TRAGEDY!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:40

I think we'll survive!

You just need to go to the source page and copy the pictures from there.

[moved this conversation to the right thread]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:42

and I thought my computer was going crazy Shocked
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2012, 21:47

oh, thanks
didn't read that thread
till now

but
the source of the pic....?
this is not always available!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Mar 2012, 23:12

Katiedot wrote:The mouse right-click has been disabled on this site (to stop copy cats from lifting things from this site wholesale). You can still copy and paste into the forum, but you need to use keyboard shortcuts rather than right clicking:

To paste something into the forum, just click on the control button and 'v' at the same time.

Good move!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down