George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

+30
Joanna
bellybaby
watching
Astras
madsky
silly girl
Pari
Missa
The next mrs clooney
Polly Want A Cracker
Dexterdidit
bamboochacha
m4rose
phys major
macs
it's me
lucy
Lakin460
Maggy
LornaDoone
lovelylois
melbert
janieb
cindigirl
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
annemarie
barla
sadDonkey
Katiedot
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When will George and Stacy split?

Once they're back from their Mexico holiday

By the end of April 2012

By the end of May 2012

By the end of June 2012

By the end of July 2012

By the end of August 2012

By the end of September 2012

By the end of October 2012

By the end of November 2012

By the end of 2012

They'll get engaged, but never marry

They'll get married

They'll last longer than one year

View results

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

Post by annemarie Tue 01 May 2012, 16:22

Which is why I have to wonder do these women really think that George is their ticket to bigger stardom. It takes some talent unless your on a reality t.v show. The extras aren't bad I mean, first class travel, great vacations, movie premieres money to spend I'm sure he gives them little allowance. And appearing on George's arm at the Oscars.
Or, could they all believe they are the one that is going to change George. You know I'm different he will want a life with me .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer? - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - how much longer?

Post by bellybaby Tue 01 May 2012, 16:31

@TNMC and madsky.....yes, my point exactly. Even Eli with her smout got more lucrative deals than SK - not just bookings, but contracts to be "the face of..". And I think the games thing would have been from her existing contract with them. I also have a hard time believing that the car dealer paid her $25K, cuz she's not a real mainstream celeb.....I could be wrong, of course, but I just doubt it. Or maybe the car dealer is a WWE fan, who knows?

Let's put it this way, on her worst day, she's still making more than I do for most of a year Crying or Very sad

Insofar as commissions to her PR, managers charge anywhere from 25-35%, in addition to whatever commission she has to pay her agent (10% is union commission, which SK is) -all tv stuff/film would be booked through an agent. PR, I don't know, maybe Katie can tell what a typical PR fee would be.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 01 May 2012, 16:35

annemarie wrote: I think that was a pretty good pay day just for being George's girl.

In every day terms to regular people like us, that's one helluva nice payday. Wink I'd take that any day to be his girl and he would NEVER have to worry about me mentioning marriage or kids. Been there, done that. I'll take casual next time around. Thumbs up!

I really hope that all these girls don't think they are going to be the one to change him. Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 01 May 2012, 19:46

Benefits of being George Clooney's girlfriend? You mean apart from actually being George Clooney's girlfriend???

Ok, how about this: getting to live the highlife, getting to hang out with genuine stars, travelling first class or private jet, going on luxury holidays every couple of weeks, never having to buy anything (unless you want to), being invited everywhere, great social life, great private life (or does that bit just fall under 'being George Clooney's girlfriend'?), free clothes, free jewellery (ok, you have to give that back), red capets, fun dinners in great restaurants . . .

That's all off the top of my head. But mostly, you get to be George Clooney's girlfriend (did I mention that already?).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 01 May 2012, 20:15

Katiedot wrote:Benefits of being George Clooney's girlfriend? You mean apart from actually being George Clooney's girlfriend???

Ok, how about this: getting to live the highlife, getting to hang out with genuine stars, travelling first class or private jet, going on luxury holidays every couple of weeks, never having to buy anything (unless you want to), being invited everywhere, great social life, great private life (or does that bit just fall under 'being George Clooney's girlfriend'?), free clothes, free jewellery (ok, you have to give that back), red capets, fun dinners in great restaurants . . .

That's all off the top of my head. But mostly, you get to be George Clooney's girlfriend (did I mention that already?).

Yeah Right
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 01 May 2012, 21:38

After reading all the different Gossip threads of Stacy's no show at the DInner, I think they are still together and either two things happened
1- The were seen seen together on Thursday night at Craigs, before the big weekend and that night had an argument or disagreement and either he or she or both decided she wouldn't go and did no think through the PR about her not going.
2-At the last minute he decided to do a solo, because he wanted the attention on himself and not her or her dress or them as couple. I mean did you see him, George was the Mayor of Washington. Eyes were focused on him and not George/Stacy. But I think he underestimated the power of the media and the curiosity of where Stacy was. Otherwise, I think he would have coordinated a response with her on twitter and response to the press.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Tue 01 May 2012, 21:47

watching wrote:
Astras wrote:
LornaDoone wrote: I wonder if dating George doesn't in some ways become a hindrance to a career?

It helps if one has talent. Just sayin' Wink

I think we all know he isn't interested in getting involved with a woman with an upward career trajectory.

Yes, I guess that was my point. Most of the women he dates didn't have much of a "career" BEFORE they met George, so that they have any career at all during and after dating him would indicate that - aside from being George Clooney's Girlfriend!!! - there is *some* benefit to having been with him - an upward trajectory that would not have been there at all had they not met him. I mean, it's not as though he's been dating the next Meryl Streep or dare I say Cindy Crawford.

I don't say this to disparage the women he's dated, who are certainly beautiful and might be lovely people to know - but even George can't magically gift someone with talent if they didn't have it to begin with; and since precious few of them seemed to have much going for themselves career-wise before G, one can hardly blame him for their stalled "careers."

I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but if G wanted to date me, I would be saying "career? What career?! Pffffft. Let's go have some fun for a couple of years!" Love3

But that's just me. I'm TIRED of working. Surrender
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 01 May 2012, 21:54

Katiedot wrote:Benefits of being George Clooney's girlfriend? You mean apart from actually being George Clooney's girlfriend???

Not to mention being constantly watched by the media, gossip sites and fan sites scrutinizing your every move, attributing motives and conspiracy theories to every thing you do; being bombarded by papparazi on a regular basis; having everything you say dissected by fans; having the media and fans shred you publicly for your fashion, style and makeup choices; the pressure/fear of making a misstep which will be devoured by all the above. And then there's the relentless public reminders of the doom and gloom prospect hanging over your head that eventually you'll be kicked to the curb like all 21+ ladies who have come before you. Let's balance the picture, eh? It's a two edged sword. NOT saying the exquisite pleasure of George's company would not be worth it all, but there's a price you pay for it. You draw attention, good and bad, like bees swarming honey. Just saying....nothing here is meant to be a criticism or correction of what was said prior; I just can't help but marvel at the hooplah George attracts and by his gfs by association.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 01 May 2012, 21:57

lovelylois wrote:At the last minute he decided to do a solo, because he wanted the attention on himself and not her or her dress or them as couple. I mean did you see him, George was the Mayor of Washington. Eyes were focused on him and not George/Stacy. But I think he underestimated the power of the media and the curiosity of where Stacy was. Otherwise, I think he would have coordinated a response with her on twitter and response to the press.

Totally agree with this point. He spoke so much about his cause that it seemed more like a discussion on Sudan for him than a political roast and he was the most animated when he was talking to the politicians at the party. But why in earth would he think no one would notice Stacy's absence? Apparently Jimmy Kimmel wasn't in on the latest because he dropped a joke about her which George laughed about on the outside but I wonder how he really felt?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 22:18

Lakin460 wrote:Not to mention being constantly watched by the media, gossip sites and fan sites scrutinizing your every move, attributing motives and conspiracy theories to every thing you do; being bombarded by papparazi on a regular basis; having everything you say dissected by fans; having the media and fans shred you publicly for your fashion, style and makeup choices; the pressure/fear of making a misstep which will be devoured by all the above. And then there's the relentless public reminders of the doom and gloom prospect hanging over your head that eventually you'll be kicked to the curb like all 21+ ladies who have come before you. Let's balance the picture, eh? It's a two edged sword. NOT saying the exquisite pleasure of George's company would not be worth it all, but there's a price you pay for it. You draw attention, good and bad, like bees swarming honey. Just saying....nothing here is meant to be a criticism or correction of what was said prior; I just can't help but marvel at the hooplah George attracts and by his gfs by association.
Well said, Larkin. Thanks for the realism.

Last edited by Anxala on Tue 01 May 2012, 22:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 May 2012, 22:20

Why also did he wait so long to say she wasn't coming . Is George really that dumb come on, he knows the press watch his every move and had been talking about them being there. Also wouldn't you think he would talk to Stan about her not going, would Stan say sure don't say anything , if it looks odd to us wouldn't his pr rep think that wouldn't be a good move. If George made the decision it was a bad one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 01 May 2012, 22:43

Could just be he was telling the truth! Clearly GTC told those who needed to know. There was no place setting for her at the table. And can you imagine the questions if he'd told the world in advance!!!?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 01 May 2012, 22:57

Whether he or she are telling the truth or not, George came out looking on top. Even though there was an initial big stir about her not being there, the Press thought he was doing a great job schmoozing, laughing and being the center of attention at the after parties. Some blogs thought it was the happiest they have seen him in a long time and he was back to his old George self. Now how Stacy is handled in the press and Gossip sites we will have to wait on that. She needs to come out in public and act like everything is fine, whether it is with George or by herself or with friends.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 May 2012, 23:13

True she does and she probably will.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 02 May 2012, 08:43

I have to say I agree with Astras & L/lois. This is completly out of normal George character. I have to say I'm quietly worried that something deeper is going on. Although I haven't followed Gee that long, this is not right, with his brithday also on the horizon, a dumping should be on the cards, but I've not know him to "lie" before. I think (JMO) that there must have been a severe ruction either with Stace, Stan or others. It's not a good feeling. Crying or Very sad
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 May 2012, 09:19

OK, can we get back on track? This thread is about how long George and Stacy will be together. We've already got two threads going about why Stacy was a no-show at the dinner, do we really need a third?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 02 May 2012, 15:00

Astras wrote:I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but if G wanted to date me, I would be saying "career? What career?! Pffffft. Let's go have some fun for a couple of years!" Love3

But that's just me. I'm TIRED of working. Surrender

Drink 3

Amen, sista! I'll drink to that.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 02 May 2012, 17:22

Well if her last tweet means anything it might be over already. She tweeted Hall and Oats , I can't go for that video and said loving this. Maybe a cryptic message or she is just playing around.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 May 2012, 22:09

Just in case you're wondering, I've moved the jewellery conversation to a new thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 02 May 2012, 22:23

How long have George and Stacy been dating - 8 months? 9 months? the same length of time as SL and George?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 04 May 2012, 17:44

Can't find the Ted thread:

Dear Ted:
What was the real deal behind Stacy Keibler not showing up for the WHCD with George Clooney? Is the split coming soon? Stacy is even tweeting breakup songs. (Not a great sign to me.) What do you hear? Was she really working, or has Georgie boy finally kicked her tight butt to the curb? Maybe she and Elisabetta Canalis can team up for a show together—both need the work.
—Blondie

Dear Been There, Done George:
If the split is near, would you really be surprised? Clooney and his ladies seem to follow a dreadful pattern. So maybe Ms. Keibler is preparing herself for the split we all know is bound to happen sooner or later. And well, now, I think we have something here. A reality show featuring Clooney's past lovers? Brilliant!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 04 May 2012, 18:01

I think BEEN THERE DONE GEORGE would be a Perfect name for the Reality show!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 May 2012, 18:10

phys major wrote:I think BEEN THERE DONE GEORGE would be a Perfect name for the Reality show!!!!!

LOL

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 04 May 2012, 22:21

annemarie wrote:
phys major wrote:I think BEEN THERE DONE GEORGE would be a Perfect name for the Reality show!!!!!

LOL

How about a reality show called Wash, Rinse and Repeat with George

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 May 2012, 22:29

or.......The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 05 May 2012, 00:27

Gosh can't wait for the next one, ... ! lol! Can someone hack Stan Rosenfields data ? lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 02:16

Joanna wrote:or.......The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner ?

Great movie but very sad. Saw it at least 10 times, first time in England about 1963.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3