George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What happened?!To IMBd?

+62
Silje
lionheart
Pita428
Nicky80
PigPen
Pari
What Would He Say
Mazy
Best in Category
suebee
Picachu
OofOof
noodle
NotAvailable
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
silly girl
lelacorb
iamnoone
LornaDoone
Joanna
Natascha
theminis
annemarie
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
George CantStandYa
Maggy
barla
Henway
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Lakin460
Polly Want A Cracker
phys major
davidarochelle
macs
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
Jazz After Dark
blubelle
socimar
Atalante
fava
cindigirl
Clooney
Windyc
bunny
bellybaby
Lighterside
it's me
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Vi
sisieq
Tigerina
Merlin
melbert
lucy
66 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened?!To IMBd?

Post by Merlin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:27

BTW Katiedot we keep getting called Limey scum...what is a Limey...I thought I was English scum LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:31

It is sad Katie - I've never seen so much hate condensed in one place.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:39

Yes, it's something personal. Obviously George has upset her at some point and she can't get over it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:54

She sounds a bit like Joanna (the one who was having physic sex with him and was going to marry him) because she always claims he never has sex with his girlfriends...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:05

never?

it seems too much to me

or was you referring to the last ones?

(thaaaaaaanks Davida!!!)

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:20

Although she's now saying 'he knows what he did to me' so maybe it is someone who knows him and is just trying to get back at him...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:22

I think it's the same person who used to post as Guest1 and prefertoremainanonymous. Remember how she sued Warner Bros some years ago when she was briefly working for Section 8 and had an accident or something?

I wonder if it's all the same person in the end? Joann, Silverscream, the various marmots etc etc?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:24

Merlin wrote:Although she's now saying 'he knows what he did to me' so maybe it is someone who knows him and is just trying to get back at him...

I was thinking that maybe this person was an "old flame" or something but, I now think that it is the woman who was fired from her job at the studio where George used to be (I can't remember which one, OLD AGE Suspect ). Who ever this person is they need to be stopped. It has gotten beyond ridiculous. Also, Davida, I sent a friend request for you on Facebook. Hopefully you got it??
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:28

50?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Jun 2012, 23:16

Merlin wrote:BTW Katiedot we keep getting called Limey scum...what is a Limey...I thought I was English scum LOL

Here is our Education slot for the week.
Test papers will appear later lol!

Limey

Limey is a Caribbean and North American slang nickname for British people, originally referring to British sailors and seamen.
This term is believed to derive from lime-juicer, referring to the Royal Navy and British Merchant Navy practice of supplying rations of lime juice to
British sailors to prevent scurvy.
The term "Limey" is thought to have originated in the Caribbean in the 1880s.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Mon 25 Jun 2012, 00:21

I just took a look over there and its a bit disturbing. The person who is posting needs some help.

I think it funny that they think George posts on this site. As wonderful as we are, I just can't see that....

I just do not understand all of the hate.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 00:29

Sad, delusional,makes me feel like the poster wants to fit in but can't and never has,maybe the hate comes from that.
Whenever I visit GTC IMBd, I only read threads of posters I know of, most of the rest is just not worth my time to read.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:39

He/she/it definitely reads here as he/she/it makes references to some of our threads. However, I believe her "facts" are a tad bit skewed.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Jun 2012, 06:52

I always read about such thing, G being here and there writing under names
nothing new indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Jun 2012, 04:58

What I find fascinating by the posts at imdb - which I go over to occasionally read when something is mentioned here, this person is completely convinced that it's me is George. Now if that were the truth then "George it's me" sure has been spending all kinds of time posting here like when he was working in Hawaii, while he was prepping for his films, while he was editing, while he was walking a red carpet, while he was on his boat, while he was at dinner.

Nothing against you it's me - but I see you post here often and I find it interesting that while we're looking at pictures of George on his motorcycle that he would be also able to post here!

Yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic. The thought that George would spend any time on any site is preposterous.

The most recent post that George "told her he was it's me when he was drunk" is also fascinating and highly delusional!

I mean really, who would have spent that much time with George for him to have "told" her anything?

Can't be Stacy if he's calling her names to this poster. Not Eli same reason.

If you take a common sense look at what is being written you can see that unless she's doing some Star Trek like transporting and meeting him in all kinds of places to be able to have conversations with him while he's drunk or it would have to be someone in George's inner circle with whom he's still in constant contact. Those two scenarios make no sense therefore you can only surmise that her posts are bullshit.

Wait, oh no! Could he still be in contact with Krista Allen? Brahahahaha!

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Jun 2012, 06:30

It's a common fantasy that stars read their own fan forums (and to be fair, some of them actually do - there's a film director whose name I can't remember who sometimes responds to polite posts on imdb). You'll find a lot of posters here believe he at least reads this forum (and Stacy too).

The IMDb nutcase* has just taken it one step further and thinks he's posting as well.

*I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a more politically correct yet short and easily recognisable nickname.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 07:33

I havent been to the imdb forum to see exactly what is being said. But I think it's sad that someone is going thru life that way (from what Ive read here) I really think that someone from George's camp is keeping abreast of those rants tho. As long as it's just rants on a forum, nobody is going to pay too much attention. But if it turns violent, in a possibly physical way, then whoever is keeping an eye on the poster should get some clues to protect George. I do hope that whoever it is, gets the proper meds to help them thru their difficult time
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:26

Katiedot wrote:It's a common fantasy that stars read their own fan forums (and to be fair, some of them actually do - there's a film director whose name I can't remember who sometimes responds to polite posts on imdb). You'll find a lot of posters here believe he at least reads this forum (and Stacy too).

The IMDb nutcase* has just taken it one step further and thinks he's posting as well.

*I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a more politically correct yet short and easily recognisable nickname.

Suggestions ?

Loopy-Lou
headcase
fruitcake
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 27 Jun 2012, 07:47

nutjob
screwball
basketcase
trainwreck
dipshit
crack-brained
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Jun 2012, 08:10

Ok, enough of the name calling folks, funny though it has been.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 27 Jun 2012, 14:11

Once in awhile (usually after I read updates here) I go and see what's happening on the Funny Farm and it's extremely entertaining, although mind boggling. It's a bit like watching that fish from Finding Nemo referring to her own reflection as her "crazy sister".
I'm surprised that the admins at IMDB havent stepped in at some point - not for what she says, but more about the abusive manner she uses towards other posters.
And I HOPE that someone from G's team monitors it, just for his sake. I also wouldn't be surprised if somone from his team came here to read - it is a way of knowing how your fans feel about you.

Sybil should seriously think about writing a screenplay for a movie. I hate to admit it, but she comes up with some crazy shit, and would probably make for a good movie.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 27 Jun 2012, 16:59

Bellybaby,
Hope you're joking about writing a screenplay. Like all the conspiracy theorists and MK Ultra fanatics on the internet, there are plenty of disturbed people in the world that are not able to discern logic and reality from fear and fantasy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 27 Jun 2012, 18:54

bellybaby wrote:And I HOPE that someone from G's team monitors it, just for his sake. I also wouldn't be surprised if somone from his team came here to read - it is a way of knowing how your fans feel about you.

I hope no one from his team reads IMDb. And if they do hopefully they don't tell him. I just read on that site and now I have to go wash my eyes out.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 28 Jun 2012, 01:56

I'll pass you the bleach CindiGirl! My eyes are still burning from that vile!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Jul 2012, 14:23

katie I just read your summation on IMDB and laughed my ass off!

When you got to comments about Bruno Tonioli and Opus Dei and aliens I really lost it! Thanks for some serious belly laughs.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jul 2012, 14:51

Thanks Lorna! I had a lot of fun putting that together.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Jul 2012, 15:11

I got a major kick out of it too Katie! I wonder when the retort will happen?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 03:01

LornaDoone wrote:katie I just read your summation on IMDB and laughed my ass off!

When you got to comments about Bruno Tonioli and Opus Dei and aliens I really lost it! Thanks for some serious belly laughs.

Is it possible to get a link? I can never seem to find these things on my own. I dunno thanks
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 05 Jul 2012, 04:00

playfuldeb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:katie I just read your summation on IMDB and laughed my ass off!

Is it possible to get a link? I can never seem to find these things on my own. I dunno thanks

Well hopefully, Katie won't mind but here it is. You can access the rest of the comments at the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Katiedot 22 hours ago (Tue Jul 3 2012 21:43:04)

UPDATED Tue Jul 3 2012 21:52:10
It's not 'a few' people; it's one person using lots of different usernames.

For the past 4 years she's suffered from this belief that she's George's soul mate and in a deep relationship with him.

How does she know she's George's soul mate? Through astrology, bible verses, dowsing, numerology and unmistakable signs in the universe such as her name has 7 letters in it and so does George's. Also, his parents went on honeymoon to a national park and so did hers (except a different park and in a different year).

The problem is that - inexplicably - George acts as though he's unaware he's in this committed relationship and continues to date other women.

How to deal with this two-timing, cheating, heartbreaker? Why, she explains it away by saying he's forced to publicly date these women. The reasons why vary:

She says she was asked to 'reveal' that he was forced to date Sarah Larson because she (Larson) worked for the Las Vegas mafia and George owed them such huge gambling debts that he dated her to pay them back 'in kind'.

She says he was forced to date Elisabetta Canalis both by the Italian mafia and also the CIA (George is in his spare time an operative for the CIA - his ever loving soul mate was finally 'allowed' to 'reveal' this a year or so ago - for his own good). She also said that Elisabetta and many people George works with are satanists. So in the end we conclude he was forced to date Elisabetta by a trifecta of satanists, the mafia and the CIA. Poor boy.

Now she can exclusively reveal right here on IMDb that he's being forced to date Stacy Keibler by a shady underground PR network headed up by Kirstie Alley and run by me because apparently George does everything I tell him to. [I may be the only woman in the universe who can make that claim.]

As far as I'm aware, we're not satanists, mafiosi or CIA operatives, but perhaps she can correct me later in her usual charming, classy and elegant way.

The reason we control him like this is because we somehow magically make money off the relationship. Apparently we make money off advertising revenues (because we own all of the websites and magazines that he and Stacy are in) as well as our lucrative third party endorsements (because we own Nike and Adidas and all the other items they promote). And despite the fact that George and Stacy are represented by different - and hugely competitive (think coke and pepsi) - agencies, we get 20% (more than double the going rate) of both their earnings.

Also, you should know this, the fansite for George that I run is not actually a fan site. Firstly, his soul mate has revealed that George posts on it secretly (probably in code that only she can work out) and secondly, we use it for shaping his public image. Forget the fact that only a few hundred people read it every day, it is in fact a key distributor of information that establishes his image for the entire planet. Don't ask why the site isn't an official George Clooney site, with him posting openly on it, which would get millions of readers and truly would help his image. The reason would be waaaaay too deep for anyone but his soul mate to understand.

Anyway, the past four years sharing an online view of George's soul mate's world have been a blast. Along the way we found out how George had 'psychic sex' with her (his soul mate) every night and that Elisabetta has been hacking into her computers, phones and online accounts.

His soul mate claims that Stacy Keibler planted a poisonous spider in her house to kill her. [One can only assume that arachnid assassination is something they teach at the WWE. Or perhaps on Dancing with the Stars. How they train the spider is beyond me, although I wouldn't put anything past Bruno Tonioli.]

This is a very quick overview of what's going on in this forum. It's one person using many different user names in conversation with herself. The only players she's missing from this mind numbing round up of conspiracies is Opus Dei and aliens. No doubt they're standing stage right awaiting their cue.

Is this poster completely cuckoo? Read her posts and decide for yourself.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:16

Thank you Lorna, I gave you a green stripe

This person sounds like she has more than just a few loose screws in her head. Makes me wonder if George has live-in security in his LA home?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:18

Does anybody mind if I move the last few posts to the IMDb thread? I think they'd fit better there than here.

Also, can someone tell me when it's midnight in the US so I can lose the flags?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happened?!To IMBd? - Page 6 Empty tempthread

Post by LornaDoone Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:50

Katiedot wrote:Does anybody mind if I move the last few posts to the IMDb thread? I think they'd fit better there than here.

Also, can someone tell me when it's midnight in the US so I can lose the flags?

Move where ever you like. Wasn't sure where they would go!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 05 Jul 2012, 06:50

playfuldeb wrote:Thank you Lorna, I gave you a green stripe

This person sounds like she has more than just a few loose screws in her head. Makes me wonder if George has live-in security in his LA home?

Thanks.

And if he doesn't have live in security in his LA home I'd like to volunteer! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:12

Thanks LornaDoone for the link to IMBd and the copy of Katie's
brilliant rational essay.

I see hmh1108 has responded ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 05 Jul 2012, 16:25

Hahaha! Katie, that was priceless!!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 05 Jul 2012, 16:41

Katie I'm not sure if it impresses me or scares me that you can keep all that straight.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:00

It was a brilliant post!! I loved it. It truly is sad when people get so obsessed about someone that they completely lose it. This person needs some serious help. pityviolin
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:34

Bravo Katie!!!! However, he/she/it is in DeNile, so he/she/it won't "get" it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 14 Oct 2012, 07:03

Not that I really want to bring this up, but if you visit IMDb you'll have noticed that after several months of inactivity at least three of the IMDb nutjob's nicknames have started posting again on the same day.

I also believe she's posting on this site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 14 Oct 2012, 07:41

Have read some of the posts, unfortunately read too many I think - its sad, its lunacy at times, and frightening as it seems as if this multiple personality for want of a better word actually believes a lot of what they are putting out there.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Oct 2012, 17:22

Katiedot wrote:Not that I really want to bring this up, but if you visit IMDb you'll have noticed that after several months of inactivity at least three of the IMDb nutjob's nicknames have started posting again on the same day.

I also believe she's posting on this site.

Perhaps she ran out of meds?

Now see that's snarky but it IS funny! At least I laughed and sometimes I 'm just here to entertain myself! Laughing
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:22

Oh Lorna, you are so quick witted! Your humor is right on! queen
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 21:57

Oh, just bumping this thread again for the benefit of any newbies who may not be as familiar with the background of our resident troll as we, sigh, have become.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 01:29

I haven't been to IMDB in awhile....she certainly is back. Cindi I wish I were you but alas I am just me... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:09

Wow! She is a little on the scary side. Pretty amazing actually. Like the minis, I think based on her weird (and various) avatar names, I will simply steer clear of her.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:56

So a little bit of light reading when I'm at the hairdressers tomorrow?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 19:09

silly girl wrote:I haven't been to IMDB in awhile....she certainly is back. Cindi I wish I were you but alas I am just me... Wink

After reading your post I wasn't sure what you meant so I made the mistake of pulling up IMDb. These people are so hate-driven it's almost funny. And they're still coming out of the woodwork. I can picture them hunched over their computer or laptops fabricating lies derived from their addle-ridden minds. But if they're comparing me to you silly girl then I consider that a compliment.

I've been accused of many, many things in my life but never "Miss Piggy" who is apparently on GC's PR payroll. LOL Maybe I'll change my user name to Miss Piggy - that might give them something to talk about!

And I'm still waiting for my commission check.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 19:23

This is the video which started this whole thing. See Miss Piggy at the .01 and .34 mark. I have to admit the facial feature are similar but you'd have to deduct about 50 or 60 pounds and add a few inches to make this similarity believable. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Dec 2012, 19:27

My PR payment arrived today cindi....didn't you get yours then ?
Oh dear !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 19:33

No I haven't received mine yet. And I need it for when my bills start coming in from Christmas gifts. LOL

I have an idea, let's start the nutjobs on IMDb really talking and brag about how much money we made.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum