George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars

+5
it's me
annemarie
Dexterdidit
Joanna
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  Empty Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:49

Is Fox trying to increase their viewing figures again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars

Watch the latest video at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill O'Reilly sent his notorious ambusher/producer Jesse Watters to the Oscars on Sunday, and Watters, rather predictably, was met with a hostile reception from some of the celebrities on the red carpet.

Angelina Jolie (an object of O'Reilly's concern), on being asked to opine about the state of the union, cooly shot Waters down, saying, "that's a longer discussion than the red carpet."

George Clooney had a fairly cordial discussion with Watters, but snapped at him when he asked if "Obama" was doing a good job.

"Yes, he is," he said. "He's the president of the United States. He's not Obama, he's the President of the United States."

The biggest rejection, though, happened offscreen, as Watters recounted to O'Reilly on Monday. When he approached Cameron Diaz, she saw his Fox News mic and said, "'Oh no, I don't do Fox News.'" Ouch!

And there's this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill O’Reilly Sides with George Clooney

By Richard Horgan on February 28, 2012

Of all the celebrities who stopped on the Oscars red carpet to speak with the man holding the Fox News-flagged microphone, reporter Jesse Watters says George Clooney was the nicest. “He was the biggest celebrity that spoke to me; he didn’t have to stop and talk to me, but he did,” Watters told Bill O’Reilly last night. “And he was good-natured about the whole conversation.”

Excepting Watters’ last question. When the reporter asked Clooney as the actor was walking away, “Is Obama doing a good job?”, The Descendants star reminded, “Yes he is. He’s the President of the United States, not Obama. He’s the President of the United States.” Clooney then glared purposefully at Watters.

In the report wrap-up portion, O’Reilly agreed with Clooney’s presidential point. “Clooney was right; it’s President Obama…,” the host told Watters. “Next time, you say President Obama. I always say that or Mr. Obama.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  Empty Re: Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:30

That was interesting to watch from across the pond Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars  Empty Re: Cameron Diaz, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie Shoot Down Fox News' Jesse Watters At Oscars

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:33

Oh that is just charming. Can't they leave them alone even at the Oscars. It just doesn't seem like the right place for those sorts of questions. I think the celebs reacted well. Is this Jesse a guy or a girl? Don't watch fox so I don't know.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:35

He's a Fella...watch the video Dexter...it's good fun.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:41

One more reason for me to love George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 29 Feb 2012, 12:52

greatgreat vid
thanks

Bravo G Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:16

Bill Reilly really knows how to choose them doesn't he. Guess he didn't get the memo of what the Oscars were actually about! But it did give him and Bill lot's of attention and they both must be loving all this.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:05

So, Jesse "got the point"....I wonder if he also got that little dagger shooting out of George's eyes...... Twisted Evil

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:57

This won't open for me, was there another link or transcription?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Mar 2012, 17:39

Good for George! Then Bill defended him?? OMFE!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 01 Mar 2012, 17:55

Well you know Bill is nothing if not "fair & balanced".... Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down