George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention

4 posters

Go down

De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention Empty De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention

Post by Merlin Tue 28 Dec 2010, 18:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

De Niro has died the most

Robert De Niro has topped a gruesome new survey - he has 'died' on screen more times than any other Hollywood star.

The Taxi Driver legend has met a nasty end in 15 different movies, including Cape Fear, Jackie Brown, and Heat, topping a poll by ChaCha.com.

Second in the list is Bruce Willis, who has racked up 11 movie deaths, including two at the hands of his real-life ex-wife Demi Moore - in Mortal Thoughts and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

Third place goes to Johnny Depp, with 10 onscreen deaths, including his blood-spattered exit in A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, and Jack Nicholson are tied with nine.

The top 10 is rounded out by Denzel Washington (eight), Christian Bale (eight), and George Clooney (five).

Last edited by Merlin on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 18:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To avoid giving people a fright LOL)
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention Empty Re: De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention

Post by sisieq Wed 29 Dec 2010, 18:30

LOL, Merlin, on the home page because there isn't room to give the whole title of a new thead, all that shows is "DeNero has died...." Before I even opened up the thread here I hurried up and went to IMDB to read the news.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention Empty Re: De Niro has the most (on screen) deaths George mention

Post by Merlin Wed 29 Dec 2010, 18:51

Sorry! I actually added the On Screen bit to the title to avoid giving anyone a fright...changed the title now .....sounds more intriguing LOL...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 29 Dec 2010, 19:26

The same thing happen to me! Last night when I read De Niro has died, My heart stopped.Then when I went to the thread, Ihad me some other thoughts about those Brits and their sense of humor!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 29 Dec 2010, 20:17

Didn't do it on purpose not my kind of humour....the actual title of the article is

De Niro has died the most

I added the On Screen........
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 30 Dec 2010, 23:36

I'm glad you did clarify that Merlin! What about all these other people that the Twitterverse or whoever, are trying to kill off? Why would someone want to start rumors like that? The families of these personalities, let alone the fans, can go nuts until they find out it's a hoax.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 31 Dec 2010, 15:59

I was just teasing you Merlin. I'm having some difficulties learning to write-type my sense of humor, doesn't always work.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 31 Dec 2010, 16:54

Ah...thanks Lucy glad you weren't upset. Very Happy....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down