George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:31

LOL and they are sparkly polka dots. Maybe she wants everyone to remember how good she looks in gold so that is why she is wearing that ugly and inapropriate neck thing for daywear in my opinion. But the whole outfit is just off on no planet is that a great outfit. Doesn't look happy at all. I guess the glow of her big Oscar night is well and truly over. Did she wear that for a job interview maybe?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:42

Your question answered, Dex. Apparently she was auditioning. Of course, don't know if this website knows that for a fact or just made it up:

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These were snapped earlier today as George Clooney's temporary girlfriend Stacy Keibler was seen rocking an animal print skirt & sexy red heels as she was out doing some auditions in Los Angeles. It's nice to see that Stacy is wringing her George Clooney-network while things are flying high. Stacy was one of the hottest on the Oscars red carpet over the weekend & performed perfectly as George's sexy girlfriend (i.e. didn't talk much & concentrated on looking as hot as possible).

And, for the record, Stacy's IMDb has two projects in the works: "A Drop of Love" & "Dysfunctional Friends."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 11:41

Well one of those has already been released. Did we find out how long it took to close? LOL She looks like it is for some part, I hope it wasn't supposed to be for some classy chick cause that outfit is not classy. Glad to see she is out looking for work! She doesn't look too happy maybe it didn't go to well.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 29 Feb 2012, 12:04

I really hope this look was for a job because it's just horrible.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 29 Feb 2012, 12:56

Besides the obvious problems with this outfit, I think there's a fine line between looking good, and looking extremely cheap when you're wearing animal prints, and I think that has alot to do with the quality of the print. This skirt just shrieks of ********* (insert the cheapest store you can think of here). Not only can you see the hem itself, but the return of the skirt (the inside), is white - which means it was printed on the fabric, and not woven into it. It just looks like a bad Home Ec project...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 29 Feb 2012, 14:29

Whistle

Every few seasons a new trend rolls around that can have even the most hardcore fashion maven stumped. Animal prints can either make a look or render it entirely too overbearing. As a result, it is essential to know what works for your body type and personal style. Leopard print clothing, when coordinated correctly, can become a year-round, chic addition to your wardrobe.

Related Searches: Summer Clothes
Leopard Cheetah
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions

Start small. Begin with accessories when incorporating leopard print into your wardrobe. Working a leopard print belt into a neutral outfit, such as shades of white, tan or beige, will add spice to an otherwise monochromatic look. If you want to go a little bolder, try a chic leopard print clutch, wedge or strappy sandal.

Mix a leopard print top with a solid bottom and vice versa. The last thing you want is to look like you just stepped out of the jungle. Stay classy by sticking to one piece at a time. Try a leopard print cropped top or tunic with a pair of linen trousers or black leggings. A bold pair of leopard tights will stand out just right under a neutral shift dress.

Sponsored Links
Woman Within®️ - Plus Sizewww.WomanWithin.com
Love What You Wear In Sizes 12W-44W Largest Selection At Official Site.

Keep it simple. Leopard print clothing can be found in various colors, from your standard brown to out-there purple. In order to avoid a fashion mishap, steer clear of print mixing. For a classic look that will stand the test of fashion time, choose shades closest to natural animal tones when buying any animal print clothing.

Go extra bold. A curve-hugging leopard print dress, bodysuit or jacket can take your night from drab to fab. When wearing leopard in a statement-making piece, let the print become the main focus. Keep jewelry to a minimum, such as a simple pair of stud earrings, and other accessories muted. Have your pieces tailored to get the perfect fit for your body.

Read more: How to Wear Leopard Print Clothes | eHow.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 29 Feb 2012, 14:30

If this was for casting should she not be in solid colors, so they would see the actor not the clothing?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:13

Meryl Streep, Stacy Keibler, and Oscar: Can You Tell the Difference?
By BettyConfidential.com | Fashion – 21 hours ago

Email
Meryl Streep's an Oscar winner, Stacy Keibler's a girl friend, Oscar is a statuette...which looks like which?
-PJ Gach, BettyConfidential.com

meryl streep oscar stacy keibler oscars 2012
Okay, so maybe this is kinda like Where's Waldo. Here we have two tall people and one thing. But don't they all look alike? I guess that's the problem when you dress head to toe in gold.
Let's look at the evidence.
Meryl Streep

meryl streep oscars 2012
Meryl's wearing a gold lame Lanvin gown, accessorized with Lanvin's "gold and stress belt" (yes, that's what it's called)and a mother-of-pearl Lanvin minauderie. Meryl picked up her first Oscar in 29 years for Iron Lady. Meryl looks elegant yet human.
Oscar

oscar
Oscar's heavy! He weighs 8.5 pounds and is only 13.5 inches high. He's plated in 24 karat gold. Oscar's made up of an conglomeration of metals including tin, copper and antimony. He's definitely not human.
Stacy Keibler

stacy keibler oscars 2012
Before GC (George Clooney) Stacy was best known as a wrestler and a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. To the Academy Awards, she wore a gold Marchesa gown with a giant growth on her hip. Stacy looks very, very shiny. Fembot or human?
So Bettys, can you tell the diff between the three? Or do they all look too scarily alike?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:21

Maybe she is trying to get the attention of the hih fashion magazines. Lok like she is trying to do her best victoria beckham pose,not that v.b would be caught dead in this outfit, just the pose. You're funny hen I had the same reaction when I saw this last night.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 29 Feb 2012, 16:51

"a giant growth on her hip" - ahahahahaha!! You know, it seems like this is the only part of the dress that bothers most people. Sometimes designers just don't know when to stop.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:08

Last night on the TV Show "TV Guide Fashion Wrap" on Channel 100 (where I live) there was a panel composed of:

Ali Landry (model, actress, etc..)
Tabatha Coffey (yes, the one of "I am taking over" reality show)
Nic Verreos (designer)
Camille Grammar (ex of Kelsey, also in a reality show )

The show was 1 hr long and they took all the celebrities, one by one and they commented on their clothes, hair, jewelry, on Oscar night, and yes also the men were included. To make a long story short:

Best dressed man: George Clooney
2nd best dresses man : Jean DuJardin (someone called him the french George Clooney)

Best dressed lady: Milla Jovovich
2nd best dressed lady: Stacey Kiebler

The best couple: GC and SK (the panel said they looked incredible together)

Misses: Sandra Bullock, hair too dark, dress nice in the back awful in front, Natalie Portman, nobody liked the polkadots, Kristen Wig, hair undone, dress too pale for her skin, etc..

Hits: Gwyneth Paltrov with the cape, dress not interesting without it, Maya Ruydolph, Emma Stone, Penelope Cruz.

I don't know why but Stacey Kiebler in spite of all the comments in this and one Italian blog she seems to be at the top of the best dressed celebrity at the Oscars.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:10

Thumbs up! good for Stacy
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:13

I loved Stacy's dress (other than that godawful rose on her hip). Her hair IMO looked good too. I said something nice about her, I hope PRC doesn't strike me dead. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:27

It'll get both of us no doubt cindi Thumbs up!

See you in the bunker for some fun ? Seesaw of good and e Sofa bounce lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:27

socimar wrote:Last night on the TV Show "TV Guide Fashion Wrap" on Channel 100 (where I live) there was a panel composed of:

Nic Verreos (designer)

The show was 1 hr long and they took all the celebrities, one by one and they commented on their clothes, hair, jewelry, on Oscar night, and yes also the men were included. To make a long story short:

2nd best dresses man : Jean DuJardin (someone called him the french George Clooney)

Misses: Sandra Bullock, hair too dark, dress nice in the back awful in front, Natalie Portman, nobody liked the polkadots, Kristen Wig, hair undone, dress too pale for her skin, etc..

Hits: Gwyneth Paltrov with the cape, dress not interesting without it, Maya Ruydolph, Emma Stone, Penelope Cruz.

I don't know why but Stacey Kiebler in spite of all the comments in this and one Italian blog she seems to be at the top of the best dressed celebrity at the Oscars.

No doubt if the jury was composed of Americans
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 29 Feb 2012, 20:46

Heres your answer from the Horses mouth-
Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeiblerReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

lol some1 sent me a pic of myself in a leopard & polka dot outfit. I def like 2 try new things w my style, but this 1 was 4 an audition haha

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 21:19

I've never heard of them asking you to wear a specific outfit for an audition. Aren't you supposed to go as yourself. If they wanted to try an outfit would they not have had her try it when she was inside the audition. This looks like she was going from her car somewhere. Sorry, not buying her excuse, she thought she'd try something new then realized how much negative feedback she was getting for the outfit.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 21:53

what on earth could the role be?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 29 Feb 2012, 21:59

Yikes - it's leap day. Wonder if she's going to propose?? Juggling
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:05

Run George, Run!!!!!!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:40

Ahh but just because she can propose doesn't mean he will say yes??? Wink

Oh and to the question about dressing for an audition...lots of actors do that....they want to show the casting office that they fit the part....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:44

lelacorb wrote:
socimar wrote:Last night on the TV Show "TV Guide Fashion Wrap" on Channel 100 (where I live) there was a panel composed of:

Nic Verreos (designer)

No doubt if the jury was composed of Americans

Ali Landry (model, actress, etc..) former Miss USA - American
Tabatha Coffey (yes, the one of "I am taking over" reality show) - Australian
Nic Verreos (designer) Father Greek mother Panamian
Camille Grammar (ex of Kelsey, also in a reality show ) nee' Camilla Donatacci - Italian parents
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:49

What part would you have to dress like that? Wonder if she bought the outfit special or she had this stuff in her closet?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:54

@TNMC with an outfit like that I am assuming a character with no taste...aka a "street walker"... lol

And to talk about the Oscar dress again....ok I still don't like the hair but I am warming to the dress, although I don't love it and think the big rose is too much....and I also observed that in some if not most photo albums from other websites she is rarely alone like almost all the other women they are highlighting.....of the ones I have seen she is almost always with GC.....not all but a lot....jmo....

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:03

"street walker" That's funny Silly girl Very Happy

maybe they're doing a remake of pretty woman and the past six months with George has just been her getting into character lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:what on earth could the role be?

Perhaps she has been inspired to pursue an Academy Award nomination herself, and knowing that characters with disabilities and/or challenging backstories are like catnip to the academy, she auditioned for the role of a color-blind hooker. Beat that, Meryl! cheers
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:20

Missa gets a green line from me Very Happy
ladies you are making me laugh today. Thanks Stacy for wearing such a horrific outfit, you have brought laughter to the forum today.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:32

LOL You girls are funny. It does make you wonder if it came from her wardrobe and what the heck she was auditioning for. I guess she still needs to audition even though she is with George. With that outfit on the producers would have been hard pressed concentrating on her. Didn't know they got you to play dressups at her age! Doesn't look to happy maybe she saw someone in the exact same outfit. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 01 Mar 2012, 00:17

What is wrong with this outfit? She is not going to an event or out to dinner with G, I think she looks just fine for someone who runs errands or goes to an audition. Animal prints are very in this year, that's the only print you could see in stores this past winter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 01 Mar 2012, 01:19

Stop red lining me, whoever you are, this is not high school!!!! If you don't like my posts then you have several other options:
1. Don't read them. If my posts have offended you in the past they probably will again.
2. Block me
3. Respond to my posts I enjoy reading all comments even if they don't agree with mine.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Mar 2012, 02:08

From Just Jaredd

WED, 29 FEBRUARY 2012 AT 7:40 PM
Stacy Keibler: Audition Ready Woman!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler rocks an animal print skirt as she heads back to her car on Tuesday (February 28), in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney kept busy on her cell phone as she was out heading to auditions.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

“I just posted a new blog about my favorite skin care line, Eminence,” Stacy shared on her Twitter while linking to her official website.

Over the weekend, Stacy accompanied George to the 2012 Oscars and wore a gorgeous Marchesa dress.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 01 Mar 2012, 02:15

Good God Just Jared is so far up Stacy's ass! So her people or herself called her friend to make sure everyone knows it was for an audition?
loser2

Another thought off topic for the moment - For a woman/girl/ girlfriend of who lives day to day, she sure has a lot of plans in the near future for traveling with George that has been mentioned in interviews, so much for day to day. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 01 Mar 2012, 02:38

That's a good thought Henway, she does make a lot of plans for someone who is just living in the moment. IMO most people who constantly say they are living int he moment already have their wedding dresses picked out and their caskets.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 01 Mar 2012, 03:01

hahaha MRS C- So glad I do not live in the moment then , not ready for that casket. I just sleep walk threw life these days! I am going to live to 103. Gone to heaven

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 01 Mar 2012, 03:07

The next mrs clooney wrote:That's a good thought Henway, she does make a lot of plans for someone who is just living in the moment. IMO most people who constantly say they are living int he moment already have their wedding dresses picked out and their caskets.

lol! From now on I will think twice or three times before I will say "I am living in the moment". Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 01 Mar 2012, 03:12

Animal print is nice but in small doses... IMO

One might wear an animal print small scarf with a black dress
or
one of those dress that are black but with the print at the end of the sleeves and on the collar.

ahem 219

actually, one day not too long ago i was feeling silly and girly so i put on a school girl skirt ( pink and black), with a pink long sleeved sweater and since it was cold I had on black leggings but people thought i looked cute... go figure
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 01 Mar 2012, 03:32

IMO, it's the worst outfit I have ever seen on her. From head to toe she looks awful. affraid
I don't believe that she wears this outfit for an audition.
Just Jared always is sucking up to her. asskiss1

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 01 Mar 2012, 04:06

Change of topic for just a second....if that stan guy was still respresenting charlie sheen - do you think she would have been set up with him and not gc?

does anyone know how they met - really? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Mar 2012, 04:30

I think for auditions an actress regularly dress similiar to the character so the casting agent can visualise them in the role. Sporty, sexy, business wear. not sure what all the animal / polka dot print is about but.....

RE the Oscars dress - firstly just no. Secondly, I think she is networking. Wearing a dress by the wife of Weinstein gives her an opening to speak to him where she would normally not have a shot (unless with George). Maybe she is angling to be a look in for one of his productions. He apparently (if the blind items are about him and true) likes very willing blonde actresses who will do anything to score a role in his films. George isn't going to be about forever. She needs to score some actual work that isn't video game or party girl oriented soon.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Mar 2012, 05:08

It isn't good though that no one can work out what sort of role she would be auditioning for. I'm sure she would love to work with Harvey he is a big name and very hot and she does need work soon. I find her travel plans funny because if she is trying to get work is she going to turn it down to travel? They don't do shows around your holidays. I think she is just trying to make it seem like she and George have plans far ahead. He has with the others and still split for them so she shouldn't pin her hopes on going anywhere much with George. Would love to know the role she auditioned for....As for JJ they are her friends so they will suck up all they can hoping for an exclusive clearly someone got tipped when was the last time we have seen Stacy in anything other then tights when out and about.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Mar 2012, 05:57

There are a billion and one roles in hollywood so how on earth would anyone be able to guess? If we'd seen George some years ago in waistcoat and tattoo would we have been able to guess he was auditioning for the role of Seth Gecko?

I have my doubts that she was telling the truth about the outfit being something she was asked to wear, but if it was, then it was what the producers wanted even if it doesn't make sense to us.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Mar 2012, 08:12

You don't think Stacy would fib do you? LOL If she get's the role we will find out if she doesn't we won't. Everyone is going to watch to see what she wears next. And after making all those best dressed lists for the Oscars then she will be getting more interest in what she wears. Which is exactly what I think her PR team have been aiming for.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 08:30

I thought her Oscar dress was nice and she has the figure to wear it well...I thought Meryl's looked scruffy and as if it was hanging off her...From a distance the 'interview' outfit looks OK ..just that the top is polka dot and sparkly..it would have been better just in black IMO.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Mar 2012, 09:21

My guess is that it is her interpretation of the type of outfit the character would wear. Nobody said she has great style sense in clothing options. There is limited fashion understanding wearing the top and skirt together but the neckwear and the cheap looking red shoes make it clear that she doesn't know how to put together an outfit that is not activewear. Maybe her agent suggested she "dress" for the part to help get her in the right mindset for the audition and help the casting agent she her in a positive light.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:Stop red lining me, whoever you are, this is not high school!!!! If you don't like my posts then you have several other options:
1. Don't read them. If my posts have offended you in the past they probably will again.
2. Block me
3. Respond to my posts I enjoy reading all comments even if they don't agree with mine.

Why not just giggle at PRC like I do, nmc ? Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:15

I like the skirt love animal print the top and necklace do not go with this. I read in an article studios pick up the fee for these dresses. Is it possible Marchessa was the only designer that would let her wear it for free?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:52

I agree with Merlin, I thought Stace did actually look nice in the Oscar dress, ok the rose was a bit big, but she had the height to carry it off. I wouldn't have out-shone Gee but the girls got balls! Did Gee get a say in the matter?? But if it was that bad, wouldn't Gee have advised against wearing it? Stace has to make a statement and get noticed for what little time she has left. She has improved until the animal print saga, but hey, she did wear red shoes!! tongue
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:10

Katiedot wrote:There are a billion and one roles in hollywood so how on earth would anyone be able to guess? If we'd seen George some years ago in waistcoat and tattoo would we have been able to guess he was auditioning for the role of Seth Gecko?

I have my doubts that she was telling the truth about the outfit being something she was asked to wear, but if it was, then it was what the producers wanted even if it doesn't make sense to us.

I think we would have been able to at least figure out the type of character that he was playing. With this outfit is hard to tell if it's business woman, street walker, blind fashion stylist, or d-list actress trying too hard to make a name for herself in Hollywood.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:45

Or, my favourite option: all of the above.

To be honest, even if she'd turned up in jeans and a tshirt we wouldn't have been able to figure out what kind of a character she was playing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Mar 2012, 19:44

I don't know if this has been posted. It is funny. A comparison of some of the Oscar hairstyles to pastry. Stacy' s hair is compared. You have to go to link to see photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler, Shailene Woodley: Academy Award Hairstyles That Look Like Pastries (PHOTOS)
Previous1 / 11 Next

Somewhere between Sacha Baron Cohen dumping an urn of ashes on Ryan Seacrest and Meryl Streep’s surprise Best Actress win, there was a parade of fancy hairstyles—more than one of which looked strangely delicious. See the 10 Oscar hairstyles that looked most like pastries and other yummy treats.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next