George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  Empty George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 06:26

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  Empty Re: George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 06:30

what in the finale?

anyway
NOTHING MORE FROM THIS D..... SHOW?!?!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School  Empty Re: George Clooney sul Beverly Hills Playhouse Acting School

Post by Joanna Thu 23 Feb 2012, 09:40

Why don't you search on Google for it I M ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:43

non c'è un tubo

niet!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 11 Jul 2015, 21:14

George Clooney’s acting school, Beverly Hills Playhouse, coming Down Under with Hollywood Immersive

IT has been the training ground for actors like Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney. Now, it is coming Down Under.
Hollywood Immersive, an acting and networking program established in Los Angeles by Australian Lilly Dawson, is bringing the Beverly Hills Playhouse to Melbourne for a masterclass in September.

Hollywood Immersive has in itself helped trained actors like Nowhere Boys star Matt Testro and has close ties to Hollywood royalty, including Eva Mendes, who acts as a mentor to the program’s participants.
Dawson, who now calls LA home, told News Corp Australia that she was excited to help build a bridge between Australia’s acting talent and Hollywood.
“I am thrilled to be able to take our expertise to Australia for the first time ever. The Beverly Hills Playhouse is such a brilliant training ground here in the US,” she said. “We are looking so forward to being able to work with and inspire talented Australians who haven’t been able to take the leap to LA as yet, and who knows, we may even find a star or two in the making.”

Clooney has previously raved about his training at the Playhouse.
“You need to work at it and learn these underpinnings so that, when things go wrong, you are able to fall back on those learnings. I was in Beverly Hills Playhouse’s acting class for five years altogether and they did a great job,” he said.

The Melbourne course will include three days of intensive training. Those interested can sign up on the Hollywood Immersive website.
Dawson said she is keen to expand the Beverly Hills Playhouse tour to other Australian cities outside of Melbourne in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down