George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR'

2 posters

Go down

CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' Empty CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR'

Post by lelacorb Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:24

CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR'
Valentina Bozzetti February 8, 2012
Almost simultaneously, the two stars, the word "children", gin cotton eyes and come out with embarrassing jokes

Valentina Designs
Contributor
HOME / STAR / NEWS GOSSIP
prevnext

>
1/4
VOTA12345
prevnext

Aniston and Clooney gin cotton eyes to the word 'children'
SplashNews photos

Strange Peter Pan Syndrome?
She can not think of the mother of a teenager, he can not think of his father (just). As if they were afraid to identify with two adults forty / fifty. That they remained in the days of Friends and ER? Here they are right then, united in a single episode and on the same screen as Rachel and Dr. Ross
GettyImages photos

Friends
Since then, the two stayed in touch, even accomplices in the years of her marriage with Brad Pitt, who made them Aveta meet again backstage at Ocean Eleven. Here they are in 2006, Oscar.
GettyImages photos

When the family was really a distant thought
Pitt, Aniston and Clooney an Armani fashion show 11 years ago
Corbis photo

CHILDREN / JENNIFER ANISTON / HOLLYWOOD / GEORGE CLOONEY
Hollywood actors of the time goes really do not want to hear. And the battle is not limited to the field of wrinkles. As shown by two interviews 'parallel' released recently by Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney.
The first, perhaps was a little 'too attached to the halcyon days of Friends, said she was incredulous after being approached for the role of the mother of a teenager. Despite the physical and the look, which would be the envy of a twenty year old, the actress will perform in a few days to 43 years and InStyle magazine said: "What makes me feel old? When I was offered the part of a woman with a child 17 years. The instinct is to answer: They're not so old as to have a 17 year old son? Then I realize that ... Yes, indeed they are. "
Alongside Jennifer also the eternal bachelor George Clooney to feel the passage of time does not want to know (not that anyone had ever had any doubts!). The actor, regardless of the salt and pepper hair and wrinkles that pressing, still does not feel ready for some responsibility, either for long-term relationships (apparently), nor to have children.
The confirmation comes directly from him, the father of a twenty year old in the movie that white allo'Oscar, The Descendants, in real life, having silenced a group of kids to the movies with a "shut your mouth!", He realized that, with this type of reactions, probably would not be a good parent. At most, he jokes, it could take a young talent.
Great excuses and bad joke. Superficial or not, the new flame Stacy Keibler put the soul in peace.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' Empty Re: CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR'

Post by lelacorb Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:26

Clooney: I father? Are not brought
Clooney: I father? Are not brought
Tags: George Clooney

Photo: LaPresse
Los Angeles (California, USA), February 8 (LaPresse) - George Clooney led to believe not to be a father. The 50-years old Hollywood actor says he understood when he once told a group of kids to "shut up". Clooney tells of an episode in which he made available his screening room for children to see 'To Kill a Mockingbird', a film he loves, but when children began to complain because he was black or because it would be boring he said peremptorily to "shut up". "I understood that I could be a good parent," even if the actor has played the role of the father a couple of times and 'Er' has been found to work with different kids. Joking during lunch nominees of 2012 said he thought of taking talented youngsters, as the actress Shailene Woodley 20 years, with him in the film 'The Descendants' (Paradise bitter), in which she plays the part of his daughter . "It 's smart, have a great career ahead of him and can support me. So thinking powers to adopt it."
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR' Empty Re: CLOONEY ANISTON AND UNITED BY A WICKED 'FEAR'

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 08 Feb 2012, 21:35

Plenty of people out there child free by choice..... ( ahem)
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down