George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyFri Mar 22 2024, 20:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyMon Mar 18 2024, 09:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyTue Mar 12 2024, 03:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyMon Mar 11 2024, 08:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyTue Feb 27 2024, 21:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyTue Feb 27 2024, 09:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyThu Feb 22 2024, 02:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyThu Feb 15 2024, 06:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? EmptyWed Feb 14 2024, 05:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa?

3 posters

Go down

Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? Empty Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa?

Post by Merlin Sun Dec 26 2010, 08:20

'Tis the season to share gifts with friends and loved ones, but how sweet would it be to get a present from an A-list star? Certain celebrities are known for their luxurious tastes, while others would be bound to deliver something unique. Take a look at the eight famous faces below, and tell us — who would you most like to have as your secret Santa?

Don't forget to check out all our Best of 2010 coverage across the PopSugar Network!
Jay-Z — Whether or not he gives Decoded, I'd love it!
Gwyneth Paltrow — Her great taste is evident in her weekly GOOP emails.
George Clooney — He's bound to give something philanthropic or funny!
Kim Kardashian — Something hot from Dash would be perfect for NYE!
Victoria Beckham — One of her sold-out dresses or bags perhaps?
Tom Cruise — I'd love to get flying lessons or another adventurous gift.
Kate Hudson — Her eclectic taste means awesome jewelry!
Neil Patrick Harris — The funny man is a magician so his gift would blow my mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? Empty Re: Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa?

Post by melbert Sun Dec 26 2010, 08:28

I picked George for two reasons! #1 - it's George! #2 - I don't like any of these other choices except NPH, so I wouldn't want any of their gifts. Plain and simple.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa? Empty Re: Who Would You Most Like to Have as Your Secret Santa?

Post by lucy Sun Dec 26 2010, 12:06

I would also pick George as my gift!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun Dec 26 2010, 12:44

Great gift choice Lucy!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down