George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter

+2
Duffy
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter Empty George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 08:15

IMDb is arguably the biggest website about films and has a starmeter based on searches and activities by the millions of people that use the site. The more searches or activities that people do about a star, the higher the rating.

Take a look at George's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interesting to see that for the whole of his career, even during his big hits such as the Oceans films, he didn't rank all that highly. It's only been in the last six months of 2011 that he's been consistently ranked in the top 50 stars (and near the top for much of that), shooting up from the bottom 200 stars. The highest he'd achieved before then was in the mid-30s in 2006.

Amazing eh?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter Empty Re: George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter

Post by Duffy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 08:29

The early 2006 spike likely corresponds to the period of time when he was nominated at the same time for two different films (Syriana, GNGL), followed by the first publicity for Darfur. Seems to be the same pattern again this year. Too bad for him (and us!) that his award-nominated movies seem to come in 2's, and that they can't be spaced out more evenly. Smile

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter Empty Re: George Clooney's rating on the IMDb starmeter

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 09:00

It still amazes me that someone I think of as a big star has spent most of his career somewhere between 50 and 100, sinking to the bottom 200 by 2011.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:16

That is surprising I really would have thought he had been up there well before now.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 13:15

mid-30s in 2006?

yrs old?
mid 40 Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 30 Jan 2012, 13:23

It doesn't really surprise me that it's up. Know a younger woman that jumps on every band wagon/trend and this year it was TD/GC.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 18:36

it's me wrote: mid-30s in 2006?

yrs old?
mid 40 Very Happy
She's talking about the star meter It's Me, not his age.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:01

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:39

As of today, George, Stacy and Elisabetta's star meters are DOWN. Gee, what happened?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down