George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:44

Katiedot wrote:Maybe it's a price he feels worth paying? If he even considers that there is a price - I'd assume he's happy with his life the way it is. His fans may not agree because we wouldn't be happy living the way he does but he's fine with it.
We agree to disagree. I don't see that.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:48

bellybaby wrote:"Stacy Keibler
If only I were gay ... Me and Sofia Vergara of Modern Family tonight Screen Actors Guild Awards."
Of all the things she's tweeted, IMHO, that was the MOST stupidest remark to say. As a so-called celebrity, she really needs to think before she tweets!!!

The awards are voted on by any SAG member that wants to vote, meaning George's peers. While people should be unbiased when they vote, I do believe that the way people conduct themselves in their personal lives does have an affect on how others feel about them, or regard their work, right or wrong.

The best thing about Cray last nite - she kept her mouth shut during most of the interviews.

The worst - everything else; the dress, the hair - get a bottle of bleach for god's sake
Thumbs up!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:50

sisieq wrote:
dakota007 wrote:G won the GG and the CC with S, nobody talked about her back then, and now when he lose she is the one to blame??? that's not fair!! it is a race and hopefully G will win at the end..
The BIG difference is that both SAG and Oscars are voted on by other actors (male and female). If I'm correct Best Actor for Oscars only other actors can vote in the category not the entire membership. Same with Best Writer and Best Director - only writers and directors can vote for their category. BTW, there IS alot of politics that goes into voting. If not, than why have so many been overlooked over the years by not winning or even being nominated.

I had the same thought, sisieq. If there's trouble afoot with other actors, he better figure it out and fix it, because they hold the Oscar in their hands. Combined with the fact that the Academy skews older and they might be more enamored of The Artist because of its "old Hollywood" feel, he might be fighting an uphill battle with that one. As others have said, bring your date as your "date", which means no red carpet interviews or getting ready articles, like most people who bring significant others to these things, or just bring your mom, for crying out loud.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:54

And final confirmation that George is Stacy's mystery photographer, or at least he was last night:

SofiaVergara Sofia Vergara
Georgey too this pic... Just saying!! Ha já! say.ly/Ifx1l37

Sofia is clearly making eyes at George in this pic...or maybe that's wishful thinking on my part, because I would love to see the two of them hook up. Although I'm not sure Georgey could handle her. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:55

I wonder sometimes if the "date on the RED Carpet" matters more than the facts/feedback/instances of the "date before"... scratch

Basically... for the voters, and anyone else wanting to "understand" the Actor, besides his/her art work, a run up of his life (of what is portrayed/avl that is) is what there is already... situations / facts / stories / word of mouth all around... NOT after the vote has been cast while the date walks on the red carpet... na???
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:57

lucy wrote:IMO the people who vote for the Oscars are living lives similar to George, they have some of the same experiences with mis- perceptions from fans due to tabloids etc. They are also professionals, so who he is dating, the girl of the season doesn't have anything to do with it.
No, not who you are dating, but the collateral damage. Sorry, for repeating myself, but HER behavior could be what is pulling him down. She tweets about George and than quiet for a few days. IMHO, that screams she was told to "cool it". She was waaay over the top at GG and the total opposite at SAG - coincidence? I doubt it. This could be her first red carpet that she barely said anything - coincidence? I doubt it. IMVHO!

BTW, what I found telling, too, is the Ryan G omission - he was given high praise for all 3 of his movies this year by critics everywhere, yet not SAG nomination by his peers. His current romance is rumored to be fake, too. Maybe the Paris and other holidays were too over the top. Maybe this is the year that romance for selling movies is one thing, but romance for awards needs to end. IMVHO!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:01

Missa, thank you so very much for that. I ran out of bleach for my eyes and I'll never get that 2+ minutes back in my life. It looks as if it is a very poor attempt at a remake of the 1985 classic The Big Chill.

Sisieq, it's my understanding that the voting for the nominations can only be done by the individual groups, but that the actual voting for each of the winners in all the categories can be done by the whole membership.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:06

You are correct, Melbert. From the Academy website:

The Nominations Process

Nomination ballots are mailed to the Academy’s active members in late December and are due back to PricewaterhouseCoopers, an international accounting firm, in January.

Regular awards are presented for outstanding individual or collective film achievements in up to 25 categories. Members from each of the branches vote to determine the nominees in their respective categories – actors nominate actors, film editors nominated film editors, etc. However within the Animated Feature Film and Foreign Language Film categories, nominations are selected by vote of multi-branch screening committees.

All voting members are eligible to select the Best Picture nominees.

The results of nomination balloting are announced at a 5:30 a.m. (PT) press conference the third week of January at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.

Final Balloting Process

Final ballots are mailed to voting members in late-January and are due back to PricewaterhouseCoopers the Tuesday prior to Oscar Sunday for final tabulation.

The Academy’s entire active membership is eligible to select Oscar winners in all categories, although in five – Animated Short Film, Live Action Short Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short Subject, and Foreign Language Film – members can vote only after attesting they have seen all of the nominated films in those categories.

After final ballots are tabulated, only two partners of PricewaterhouseCoopers know the results until the famous envelopes are opened onstage during the Academy Awards presentation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And as far as the movie goes, when they said "Okay, it's like The Big Chill, except without Kevin Kline, Glenn Close, Jeff Goldblum, and William Hurt," exactly which studio head said "Let me get my checkbook."?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:10

macs wrote:yeah me too, I find it hard to believe she'd loose him an award.
[/quote]
We agree to disagree - not just you, but others who said "its not Cray's fault".

Besides a few of these actors know and work with Clooney personnally / I don't think they'd be that subject to poster's comment over the internet or in gossips columns (which is where the bad comments mainly come from I thought)...
Agree, I doubt very much they even have the time or even want to read comments from fans. However, they see and hear ALOT more than the average fan because "these actors know and work with him personally".

Funny thing on your comparaison Clooney/Dujardin because a host from a french critics mag (named Télérama) commented that Clooney could probably play the part from the artist, though Dujardin might not be the guy to play Clooney's part in the Descendants, so Clooney deserved the Oscar.
My early morning news entertainment critic said it was jaw dropping for George not to have won.

I agree George's performance in TD was great even better than Michael Clayton (which I thought was very good). Alot of people said they cried and/or felt his heartache. Than why no win?!
I though exactly the name thing when I saw the Artist (which I liked, but not love) since it's silent and George's got such an expressive face/good gestures and comic timing... he could very easily be it
BTW : Dujardin, he won at Cannes - so he's not exactly a surprise. It's the kind of performances that actors love : a bit dary, a bit classical, a bit funny, a bit dramatic and a real show for any actor so of course he's winning a few things... still I'll go for Clooney ; )[/quote]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:11

Thanks Missa! I knew I was right after I typed that, but went to look anyway and I found this on a different website:

"The academy takes the endeavor seriously enough to protect that remarkably rigorous voting process. As you might know, actors nominate the performances of actors, directors the work of directors, and so on through most of the categories. (There are a few — documentaries, foreign films, certain technical slots — that do things a bit differently to deal with the demands of a particular medium.) Then the entire organization votes on those nominations."

Now, I have to go back and watch that clip to find out what studio paid good money for that film... aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:11

sisieq wrote:
lucy wrote:IMO the people who vote for the Oscars are living lives similar to George, they have some of the same experiences with mis- perceptions from fans due to tabloids etc. They are also professionals, so who he is dating, the girl of the season doesn't have anything to do with it.
No, not who you are dating, but the collateral damage. Sorry, for repeating myself, but HER behavior could be what is pulling him down. She tweets about George and than quiet for a few days. IMHO, that screams she was told to "cool it". She was waaay over the top at GG and the total opposite at SAG - coincidence? I doubt it. This could be her first red carpet that she barely said anything - coincidence? I doubt it. IMVHO!

BTW, what I found telling, too, is the Ryan G omission - he was given high praise for all 3 of his movies this year by critics everywhere, yet not SAG nomination by his peers. His current romance is rumored to be fake, too. Maybe the Paris and other holidays were too over the top. Maybe this is the year that romance for selling movies is one thing, but romance for awards needs to end. IMVHO!
Unfortunately, an actor and a director has to be truthful in all his life and George is not: I hope that these problems are overcome, but it is not so!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:15

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Talks George Clooney Relationship, Meeting Meryl Streep

Arm in arm with girlfriend Stacy Keibler, George Clooney and his leggy blonde walked the red carpet at Sunday night's Screen Actors Guild Awards. But I caught up with the former WWE wrestler on the set of "New York Live" just days before the big night to dish about her beau and how she constructs her flawless red carpet looks.

"It was really fun for me picking a dress that's comfortable, and easy was the key," Keibler tells me. "And then just figuring it out, what are we going to do with this now? How am I going to do my hair? It's just fun just being a girl."

Although Keibler seems right at home on the red carpet, she did admit that meeting Meryl Streep was "pretty cool" and left her speechless.

"Everyone has been so incredibly nice to me," Keibler beamed. "I have always tried to stay as private as I can be and George is a very private person and so, yes, it is hard to try and retain some sort of normalcy and privacy at times."

But there is one thing that Keibler wants to clear up when it comes to Clooney's supposed affinity for taller women.

"Actually George is a little bit taller than I am, but when I put my heels on I am taller," said Keibler, adding, "he loves it -- he doesn't mind one bit."
She sounds like a gushing junior high schooler. OY!!!

"I have always tried to stay as private as I can be and George is a very private person and so, yes, it is hard to try and retain some sort of normalcy and privacy at times."
YOU are a bad liar, Stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:25

Missa wrote:Okay, I'll apologize up front for the length of this post, but you all have been busy today and I have to catch up... Very Happy
LOL, we were both busy reading and typing away with similar thoughts! Thumbs up! Your's had even better examples explaining.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:26

You know what they say about great minds... Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:38

Missa wrote:Who would like to see the trailer of Dysfunctional Friends? It is being released on February 3, but only in New York and LA. Unfortunately, I don't know when it will be opening overseas, so those of you not in the U.S. might have to wait. Sorry, because this looks like a masterpiece of American film making. Sad
Thanks for the find. Wonder if it had a premiere - normally they are about a week before opening, unless they are having one tonight.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:39

My last thoughts of the day on Stacy is those ridiculous tweets from last night
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
If only I were gay ... Me and @SofiaVergara of @ModernFam tonight @ScreenActors #sagawards twitpic.com/8dgmzm
15 hours ago
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
My bestie @octaviaspencer (of @helpmovie) and I @ScreenActors #SAGawards pic.twitter.com/jXKfoWCO
16 hours ago

How embarrassing for George. I mean he is up for an Oscar and his so called girlfriend is writing this stuff. It is not like he is in High School or College running for Prom King. George pull the leash in tighter for the Oscars. Can you see Gary Oldman's wife, who is a great jazz singer, writing this stuff or how about Angie writing these tweets when Brad is up for an Oscar. How about Kate Capshaw tweeting stuff about her husband Steven Spielberg.I have a twitter account and follow friends and family who tweet and say crazy stuff, but Stacy really needs to put a lid on it to the Oscars - just my advice.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 21:05

Thanks ladies for the Oscar voting rules! Very Happy IMHO, between the actual nomination and then the final voting results, there is alot of time to fill - some need to rethink their strategy. I know I said this once before, some choose to "campaign" for votes. I truly have no problem with that as in its own way, awards are like political campaigns - one needs to stump for votes since the vast majority of the time, the nominees are in GREAT company and its really hard to choose between performances. That's why average fans have their own Oscar parties. I remember Angie saying once - def a red carpet, but don't remember if a film fest, movie premiere or awards red carpet - people were trying to interview her about her career - she said its Brad's night and she's just here as his date. IMHO, I think its silly for people to "hide" their date/partner on the red carpet. You brought someone, be proud of them. Even EC as a fellow actor handled herself pretty decent (not counting hair/gowns/makeup), but she spoke when spoken too, not jump in for the sake of getting one's publicity. As Cray's bio points out, she's been in the entertainment business A LONG time. She doesn't act it. I know this is her "brass ring", but IMHO, she's making a fool out of both of them. Her most recent quote about privacy is a good example.

Sorry, George - I do wish you the best for the Oscars!

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 21:10; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 30 Jan 2012, 21:10

Is she insinuating that Sofia Vergara is gay?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 30 Jan 2012, 21:20

phys major I don't think she is insinuating that but it was a strange statement. She calls Octavia her bestie and by the look on Octvia's face she is not feeling the same love as Stacy. She looks like she is saying Damn George get her off of me.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 21:33

phys major wrote:Is she insinuating that Sofia Vergara is gay?
Never thought of that. I know what she meant in that if she (Cray) was gay, she'd hit on her, but you're right, than SV needs to be gay, too. Either way, dumb, dumb, dumb. Surprised she didn't go around asking for autographs! LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:12

Phys Major,
I remember G's assistant telling me that G was 6' or 6'1'. I believe "shoes make the difference, like Tom Cruise." Honestly SK has very broad shoulders and a large head which is why G looks shorter by comparison.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:19

davidarochelle wrote:Phys Major,
I remember G's assistant telling me that G was 6' or 6'1'. I believe "shoes make the difference, like Tom Cruise." Honestly SK has very broad shoulders and a large head which is why G looks shorter by comparison.
Even his Dad has said he is 6 feet tall, and pappa nick wouldn't lie Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:20

Nope sorry stood right in front of him face to face my x was 6' George is not.....If he is 5'11 I would be surprised!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:22

Oh and I'm talking bare feet Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:24

Thanks to lolo's post in the SAG thread, we don't have to watch Extra tonight - George said he didn't know what he was doing, Cray said just to chill. George agreed. If Team George gave Cray the okay to release that gossip article, than George didn't get the Memo. This is about Feb 14, which is almost towards the end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW, George is not 6 feet.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:43

sisieq wrote:
Missa wrote:Who would like to see the trailer of Dysfunctional Friends? It is being released on February 3, but only in New York and LA. Unfortunately, I don't know when it will be opening overseas, so those of you not in the U.S. might have to wait. Sorry, because this looks like a masterpiece of American film making. Sad
Thanks for the find. Wonder if it had a premiere - normally they are about a week before opening, unless they are having one tonight.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO(OOONOOOOOOOOO
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:53

Stacey said in an interview that George is taller than her but in heels she is taller.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:53

Oh puh-lease!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:03

If I remember the Cabo pics correctly, she in flip flops was about even with George in sneakers. So maybe she's about an inch or half inch taller in bare feet? Last time I heard George mention it (I think it was during his kerfuffle with Donald Trump), he said he was 5'11" and a half, but I've heard people who've seen him in person say he seems shorter than that.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:24

Found the answer to my SAG voting question - final ballots were due by Noon, Fri, Jan 27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

January 27, 2012
Final Ballots Due at the Elections Firm by 12 Noon PT

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:25

In the Extra video that sisieq posted - could George have worked any harder at not touching cracy? He puts his hands in his pockets, he fiddles with his jacket - ANYTHING, anything at all rather than touch her!!

re her tweets about Sofia Vergara and Octavia Spenser - I said somewhere (probably months ago now) cracy has the mind, persona, personality of a cheerleader who's never grown up!! She may have not long ago had her 32nd birthday, but I don't think she's matured one iota since she was 16!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:45

ANYTHING, anything at all rather than touch her!!

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:50

Growing up is no big deal and maturing can even be s**t !

George seems to enjoy touching her in many photos
on this forum IMO

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 23:55

Outside of the standard hand holding to lead her down the red carpet and the hand on her back for photos, he doesn't seem to go out of his way to be physically affectionate to her. And that hand on the knee at last night's show? Typical MO for the Cloonster.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:07

The SAG awards is voted on by members of the Screen Actors Guild. The largest actors union with over 100,000 members. Stacy can vote, hope she didn't pick Sofia Vegara for best actor in a film since she loves her so much, and she is easily confused. Most of these members wouldn't really know George personally other than the way we do. When they merge with AFTRA this will almost double the size of the union, and it would be interesting if they let all members vote then.

In order to vote for the Academy you must be a member in that category. My understanding is to be a member you must have been nominated. This is why it skews older and the sample is smaller only a bit over 5,000 members with less voting in each category.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:10

This is an interesting comment from the C/B link about her dress -

Do you guys think her choice for lace after Angie wore lace was coincidental? I’m not saying she’s trying to copy cat Angie. But I’m not saying she isn’t either. I really wanted to know others opinion

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:15

davidarochelle wrote:Phys Major,
I just thought of something - didn't you say you worked on the film UITA, so wouldn't you have noticed his height?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:18

madsky wrote:The SAG awards is voted on by members of the Screen Actors Guild. The largest actors union with over 100,000 members. Stacy can vote, hope she didn't pick Sofia Vegara for best actor in a film since she loves her so much, and she is easily confused. Most of these members wouldn't really know George personally other than the way we do. When they merge with AFTRA this will almost double the size of the union, and it would be interesting if they let all members vote then.

In order to vote for the Academy you must be a member in that category. My understanding is to be a member you must have been nominated. This is why it skews older and the sample is smaller only a bit over 5,000 members with less voting in each category.

You can also be invited, but you have to be sponsored by existing members. In fact, I think George was a member long before he was nominated for Syriana. From the Academy website:

Academy Member Invitations

Membership in the Academy is by invitation of the Board of Governors and is limited to those who have achieved distinction in the arts and sciences of motion pictures.

A candidate must be sponsored by at least two members of the branch for which the person may qualify. Each proposed member must first receive the endorsement of the branch's executive committee before his/her name is submitted to the Board.

Individuals nominated for an Academy Award®️ who are not already members will be considered for membership.

The Board also may invite individuals to become members-at-large and associate members. Members-at-large are those engaged in motion picture production, but for whose craft there is no separate branch. They have all the privileges of branch membership except for representation on the Board. Associate members are those closely allied to the industry but not actively engaged in motion picture production. They are not represented on the Board and do not vote on Academy Awards®️.

We're all going to be experts in the Academy Award process before this thing is through! Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:19

Joanna wrote:Growing up is no big deal and maturing can even be s**t !

George seems to enjoy touching her in many photos
on this forum IMO
IMHO, his "arm on leg" he did with SL and EC. It almost comes across as habit. In almost all his photos, he may have his arm around her waist, but in body language he keeps a gap.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:22

I actually thought the same thing, Angie wore a black and lace dress somewhere and it looked way better then what Stacy wore. Could be she was trying to copy. Stacy seems more like an avid fan then the date of an A lister she needs to cool it the look on the people's faces clearly don't say BFF. George is doing his usual moves nothing more with Stacy I see very little eye contact and things seem awkward between these two. Clearly Stacy is a liar cause she is about as private as Kim Kardashian. Between all the tweets, little interviews she gives someone may need to explain to her what being private actually means. As for Valentines Day I guess George didn't get the memo they were having a quiet dinner at home cooking together....he didn't seem to worried I guess he wasn't planning on doing anything for VD!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:44

Thanks Missa I didn't know about the invited members. I was wondering how the academy had that many members, figured my math skills were deteriorating with age.

Dex: I don't think Stacy is a liar, just really dim. I believe she thinks she is being private because she hasn't done a sex tape yet. Her definition of private and pretty much anyone but the Kardashian's definition is not the same.

Great article in the NY Post don't know when it was written but had this quote about Stacy: "She's not like Harvey Weinstein's wife, Georgina, who actually had legitimate talent to make an independent name for herself. Were we talking about Stacy Keibler before? No. Why would we talk about her after?"

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:50

Dexterdidit wrote:...he didn't seem to worried I guess he wasn't planning on doing anything for VD!

He should do something for VD, the way he gets around. They have creams for that now.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Missa on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos..arrrggghh!)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:54

Missa you are so funny. He better do something about VD. I was reading the New York Post article and look at this quote:

"The roll call of Clooney's confirmed exes includes seven obscure or unknown actresses, two current or former bartenders or cocktail waitresses, six reality-television stars, two Pilates and yoga instructors, one hardcore Scientologist and two women who appear in Google searches only in connection to their love affairs with the star."

I think the only thing he is missing is a plumber!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 01:08

Madsky, he left the plumber in Italy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jan 2012, 01:12

Sisieq,
Yes I did notice G's height. My "long-term friend," and G "copycat" is 6'. He does not wear altered shoes to look taller. Being proportionately very long-legged like me, the cut of his jacket and pants create an illusion of being even taller. If G stood up very straight, despite his back pain, and wore sneakers without lifts, how tall would he actually be? His assistant was trying to make G look better which is why he "fudged" G's true height.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 31 Jan 2012, 02:06

Which is really somewhere around 5'10" sorry I Know... in bare feet....My point is Stacy is a LIAR! or she really isn't 5'11" either way, the women is a liar and if she lies about that what else does she lie about?
I am not pretending I have spent time with the man I have!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 31 Jan 2012, 05:20

I did think twice about putting the VD thing down just was too lazy to write the whole thing out. But it gave us a funny to read. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:45

There is so much bad karma on this thread lately that it worries me.
All I can say is, keep safe everyone.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:03

Ladies, does anyone really give a ***** about who's taller than who? We know Gee is around 5'10, if Stace were the height of the Empire state, I couldn't give a monkeys!! I'm only concerned that George comes over in the right way to win his award(s) and gets the recognition that he deserves. Stace seems the best of the bunch so far, so if Gee can control her, let it go, just enjoy the lovely pics of him, in that beautiful suite looking dammmmm hot! scratch
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:45

Another funny gossip story from US magazine about Angie, Brad, Stacy and George at SAG awards.

JANUARY 30, 2012 AT 9:08AM
BY JUSTIN RAVITZ

Perhaps there's a friendly thaw between Angelina Jolie and Stacy Keibler?

At Sunday's Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, both women escorted their nominated men -- Jolie's longtime love Brad Pitt, Keibler's guy of six months George Clooney -- on the red carpet and inside the Shrine Auditorium.

PHOTOS: SAGS -- what all the stars wore!

In a rare photo, all four of the decked-out stars caught up on the red carpet, with Jolie, 36 and Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 32, fixated intently on Pitt, 48; they also posed for a (somewhat awkward!) group shot together. See more pics of the two couples.

(Actress and In the Land of Blood and Honey director Jolie sizzled in a black Jenny Peckham dress that showed off her multiple back tattoos; former WWE star Keibler shined in a custom black French hand corded lace fishtail Marchesa gown.)

PHOTOS: Brangelina's famous BFFs

No word yet on whether Jolie and Keibler had a private one-on-one gabfest. But earlier this month, the brunette and blonde stunners didn't exactly get along like gangbusters on a private jet flight with their men.

Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
"Angelina refused to acknowledge that Stacy was even on the plane," a source told Us Weekly of a Jan. 7 flight from L.A. to the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

PHOTOS: Brange's adorable kids

"Angelina went out of her way to ignore her, from takeoff to landing. She would not even look Stacy's way. She was not having it!" the insider added, explaining that Jolie is "really not a girlie girl."

Both Pitt and his pal Clooney walked home empty handed at Sunday's awards, bested in the Outstanding Male Actor in a Leading Role category by Frenchman Jean Dujardin from The Artist.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next