George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank Empty George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank

Post by laetval Fri 27 Jan 2012, 15:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is notorious for playing pranks on his costars while filming. But he also has his sights set on his friends – specifically Brad Pitt, who's the frequent butt of his jokes .
"I have done some horrible things to people. Truly, truly horrible," Clooney, 50, admits on the season premiere of Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio (Jan. 31, 7 p.m. ET). "I'm working on one right now for Brad Pitt. It might end his career."

"I owe him, so I'm getting him," he added.

If the prank comes to fruition, Pitt, 48, will find himself in good company. The long list of Clooney's other practical joke victims includes their Ocean's Twelve costar Julia Roberts.

"I'm a big believer in making sets fun in general," Clooney tells Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton.

So what exactly does Clooney have up his sleeve for his pal?

"I've been working on it for two years," Clooney told the audience. "I'm not going to tell you what it is, but just know, I got it."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank Empty Re: George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:49

bad time for joking

found online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

can someone help me to understand?
thank in advance

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank Empty Re: George Clooney Plans to Sabotage Brad Pitt's Career with a Prank

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 27 Jan 2012, 23:39

2 years on a prank! George really must have some time on his hands...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jan 2012, 02:56

I'm thinking that the prank is there is no prank. Since he's made it public, just the set-up of Brad "thinking" there is one is the prank itself. George has done that before - just the anticipation that something is coming.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jan 2012, 07:34

huh?!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down