George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Jealous of Stacy's admirers?

+13
Maggy
Pari
Katiedot
lovelylois
melbert
bunny
Dexterdidit
it's me
premiere
Cinderella
m4rose
cindigirl
Missa
17 posters

Go down

George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? Empty George Jealous of Stacy's admirers?

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:15

From the National Enquirer:

Vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, GEORGE CLOONEY got hot under the collar when a hunky young stud working the jet ski rental concession hit hard on his leggy, 32-year-old galpal STACY KEIBLER.

As Stacy strolled the beach alone, the guy slipped her his card and murmured: “Give me a call when you have some alone time.”

Said My SpyWitness: “Stacy was amused, especially because the guy was very young – but when she told George the story, he was NOT amused!”

Grabbing the card, the star strode over to the guy, tapped him on the shoulder and handed it back, saying: “I think you dropped this!”

The guy actually smiled and said: “Can’t blame me for trying!”

STILL not amused, George strode back to Stacy – who finally coaxed a smile out of him several hours later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting comment on this story by a blogger on Gather.com:

Is George Clooney jealous of Stacy Keibler's admirers?
January 26, 2012 01:40 PM EST
Ever since George Clooney resigned himself to having Stacy Keibler as his date for awards season, she's been talking herself up to the tabloids—planting stories about how Clooney loves her not only because she's "one of the guys," but also because she's some kind of wrestling Einstein who can talk about world events with important people. She's also tried to act like she played hard to get, when really she was planting stories a minute after they met about how he was some kind of lovesick puppy.

And now it looks like her publicist has put in a call to The National Enquirer, because they just ran a story about how a jealous Clooney lost his s*** when Stacy got hit on recently. According to The Enquirer, "a hunky young stud working the jet ski rental concession" in Cabo, where Clooney and Stacy were vacationing (haven't they gone to Cabo like four times in the past few months?), slipped the former Dancing with the Stars contestant his card and said, "Give me a call when you have some alone time."

"Stacy was amused, especially because the guy was very young—but when she told George the story, he was not amused!" a "spywitness" (aka Stacy Keibler) tells The Enquirer.

Clooney snatched the card, marched over to the guy, and handed it back, huffing, "I think you dropped this!" The guy smiled and said, "Can't blame me for trying!" But Clooney's whole night was ruined, and it wasn't until "several hours later" that Stacy "finally coaxed a smile out of him."

The absurdity of this report is just out of control. Sure, Stacy's a good-looking lady with a sick body, so she probably gets hit on quite a bit. But George Clooney is never going to be that upset about anyone, let alone a random kid, hitting on his piece du jour. And even if he felt a twinge of mild annoyance about it, he's certainly not going to stew about it for hours. You'd think Team Keibler would have learned over the past six months not to be so ham-fistedly obvious in the press, especially when Stacy is easily replaceable since Clooney never stays with one lady for too long. Maybe that's part of the strategy—build Stacy up as this desirable hottie who was too much even for Clooney so that when they inevitably split, she has some career momentum without him. But either way, she needs to hire a more subtle publicist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? Empty Re: George Jealous of Stacy's admirers?

Post by cindigirl Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:24

Thanks for the article Missa. It came from The Enquirer so I doubt it's true. Any guy who would approach Stacy like that would have to be a wrestling fan and I really don't think it would rattle George.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Jealous of Stacy's admirers? Empty Re: George Jealous of Stacy's admirers?

Post by m4rose Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:31

I also don't think George would confront the guy either. I wish I had a job where I can make up crap and get paid for it like the people at the National Enquirer. Guess if you have a creative writing degree that is the place to get a job and express yourself! Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:42

It was really the blogger's views of Stacy's role in all these "stories" in the press that I found interesting. These especially:

...she's been talking herself up to the tabloids—planting stories about how Clooney loves her not only because she's "one of the guys," but also because she's some kind of wrestling Einstein who can talk about world events with important people. She's also tried to act like she played hard to get, when really she was planting stories a minute after they met about how he was some kind of lovesick puppy.

You'd think Team Keibler would have learned over the past six months not to be so ham-fistedly obvious in the press, especially when Stacy is easily replaceable since Clooney never stays with one lady for too long. Maybe that's part of the strategy—build Stacy up as this desirable hottie who was too much even for Clooney so that when they inevitably split, she has some career momentum without him. But either way, she needs to hire a more subtle publicist.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:47

Yes, I read that too and thought... Hmmmm...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 26 Jan 2012, 22:41

Also, guys think it's a compliment to them when another guy hits on your girlfriend. It's like saying "I'm such a stud for having such a hot gf that other guys want her". I can totally see George acting like that.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jan 2012, 22:44

I also can totally see George jealous

yepp
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 23:34

The Enquirier is always making up this sort of B.S. Someone is desperate to make Stacy seem really hot and desirable. Sorry Stacy no one is going to buy that George was that worried about some young guy hitting on her or anyone else. George would laugh besides we all know if he had to walk on the beach to do it, it was most certainly made up. Or maybe someone is angling for a they had to break up cause George was so jealous of Stacy younger admirers? Yep that would impress George no end. It is interesting that others are seeing through these little games!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Fri 27 Jan 2012, 02:34

I cannot believe George would be jealous - I can see him making a joke about it - not confronting the guy.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 02:43

IF George got jealous over this, what does he think about her FB followers who all want to *uck her, etc., in almost every post she makes? I call BS that this even happened. Stacy probably WISHES it would happen.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Jan 2012, 03:33

I think this is another attempt from the Stacy camp and maybe even his
to try to convince the public this is a real and serious relationship, that George is crazy in love with Stacy. First the Angie/Brad gossip and now this. I hope we are not going to have something every week about some gossip about Cray Cray until the Oscars. As long as it works for both and they are both comfortable with their agreement, I don't know why they have to prove anything to anybody.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:26

going to have something every week about some gossip about Cray Cray until the Oscars

well
this is boring....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:31

Sounds as though the Enquirer just saw the photos of her on a jet ski with that guy and decided to make a story out of it.

Oddly enough, if that had happened there would have been pictures of it wouldn't it? The paps were out that day and took pics of everyone else with the jetski guy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:29

You would think so. It has taken them some time to even come up with this silly story Cabo was weeks ago!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:49

I think so too... that George would be possessively/maddeningly "jealous" about his girlfriend... you know... that Man thing jealous... OK>.. don't know how to put that now Very Happy BUT, for his "reaction" that way... kind of spoils the fairy-tale (OUCH!) Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:56

There's no fairy-tale lol! jocolor
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:14

Katiedot wrote:Sounds as though the Enquirer just saw the photos of her on a jet ski with that guy and decided to make a story out of it.

Oddly enough, if that had happened there would have been pictures of it wouldn't it? The paps were out that day and took pics of everyone else with the jetski guy.
Totally agree!

Grabbing the card, the star strode over to the guy, tapped him on the shoulder and handed it back, saying: “I think you dropped this!”
I'm sorry, but how can some here actually think and/or doubt this happened. George was NEVER on the beach. I'm glad OP found and posted the story, but for us to laugh at how stupid it is not discuss it especially because this story happened in October or early November. Shocked

The other story about Team Cray leaking stories, I can't prove it, but I would give odds that alot of these stories came from Team Cray.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:18

lovelylois wrote:I think this is another attempt from the Stacy camp and maybe even his
to try to convince the public this is a real and serious relationship, that George is crazy in love with Stacy. First the Angie/Brad gossip and now this. I hope we are not going to have something every week about some gossip about Cray Cray until the Oscars. As long as it works for both and they are both comfortable with their agreement, I don't know why they have to prove anything to anybody.
I agree, but seriously doubt Team George would plant a story like this, it makes him look stupid and immature. IMHO I could be wrong, but when has he shown sings of being jealous of a GF? I think its Team Cray that is trying to prove something. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:32

George being insanely jealous comes up every now and again with his girlfriends but not for some time; Celine and Dedee Pfeifer said something similar. It was also hinted at by one of the more recent ones (Sarah?).

I've always put it down to wishful thinking by women who would want a man who cares rather more about them than he actually did.

Although, just to play devill's advocate for a minute here, George did recently say if he found out his wife cheated on him he'd kill the man which seems a bit excessive for someone of George's age.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:34

I like the part where it states that George pouted for 2 hrs REALLY!
That makes him look like an egotistical control freak...on board with the stories of a body guard following her around and the locked up story!
I completely believe that Cray Cray is releasing these stories and getting compensation for them.. Once again George is looking like a fool nice job Cray..George you created a monster!!!!!! What I believe about the story is He gave her his card and said if you would like to take them out again call and I'll have them ready to go!
I do think she is devious enough to say he tried to hit on her!
This will go down as the most pathetic made up Love story of our time! !
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:52

phys major wrote:

10 out of 10 Laughing out loud
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:53

Katiedot wrote:George being insanely jealous comes up every now and again with his girlfriends but not for some time; Celine and Dedee Pfeifer said something similar. It was also hinted at by one of the more recent ones (Sarah?).

I've always put it down to wishful thinking by women who would want a man who cares rather more about them than he actually did.

Although, just to play devill's advocate for a minute here, George did recently say if he found out his wife cheated on him he'd kill the man which seems a bit excessive for someone of George's age.
The difference being HIS WIFE - who I would think he would be deeply in love to have married again.

BTW, for all we know Team Cray are researching old gossip stories to use and give it a new twist - IMHO since there is nothing new to leak talk about. LOL!

Last edited by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the BTW)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:01

Katiedot wrote:George being insanely jealous comes up every now and again with his girlfriends but not for some time; Celine and Dedee Pfeifer said something similar. It was also hinted at by one of the more recent ones (Sarah?).

possessively/maddeningly "jealous"

I fear too
and I fear also his jealousy could be totally remorseless!
and I'm also inclined to believe about some Gunslinger reaction
sadly Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 23:07

phys major wrote:I like the part where it states that George pouted for 2 hrs REALLY!
That makes him look like an egotistical control freak...on board with the stories of a body guard following her around and the locked up story!
I completely believe that Cray Cray is releasing these stories and getting compensation for them.. Once again George is looking like a fool nice job Cray..George you created a monster!!!!!! What I believe about the story is He gave her his card and said if you would like to take them out again call and I'll have them ready to go!
I do think she is devious enough to say he tried to hit on her!
You're forgetting the birthday crustation story. (I don't want to type that headline again). IMHO, Cray could be leaking these "cute" stories - what a great BF he is - forgetting that the headlines and innuendos end up making George look the fool. Or, she has no control and they totally rewrite the story to help sell the magazines.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 28 Jan 2012, 01:05

Didn't he admit to this flaw himself in one of the recent magazine interviews he did (I think Esquire)? He said something to the effect of "going through" a period of being very angry and jealous, to the point where he drive by the girl's house at night to make she she was alone. Old habits die hard.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 28 Jan 2012, 05:15

Honestly I just don't see George caring enough about Stacy to be jealous. They come across more as friends then anything This makes a good story but it seems more like BS and wishfull thinking from Stacy's camp. They shouldn't have to try so hard to make them look like a couple if they really are! I doubt he has been jealous since the Celine days a girl he was in love with.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 28 Jan 2012, 05:57

I don’t know who makes all these stories but they sound more and more ridiculous every day.
It looks like somebody works overtime but not doing a very good job. I have a hard time to believe in any of these fantasies. Rolling Eyes

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 29 Jan 2012, 05:01

oh - he sounds like a little gigolo. how cute. why would porgie be offended - isn't that how he gets his dates? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 29 Jan 2012, 06:19

Cause I'm sure George would be so intimidated by all the jet ski guy could offer Stacy. Free waverider rides and....ummm do they have awards for jetski guys? At least Stacy could show up in a bikini for that red carpet or blue carpet like the sea.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 14:39

Oh Dex, sooooo funny! The JetSki Awards tonight on NBC!! Will Stacy go to the SAGs with George, or the JetSki Awards with JetSki Guy???? We'll be waiting with baited breath!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down