George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

+30
doris day
davidarochelle
sadDonkey
Henway
Natascha
Atalante
pandabear
lelacorb
cindigirl
pattygirl
silly girl
Pari
MM
Cinderella
Joanna
Missa
it's me
lovelylois
bellybaby
Ello
watching
lucy
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
phys major
Dexterdidit
playfuldeb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
34 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:28

Male/female relations are now so difficult because the roles are no longer set in stone. Personally I am old-fashioned, and would not be physically attracted to a man who did not in part play the "big brother/father-type" role in my life. Having not had either as a child, I desire a man who can provide fatherly guidance and direction. If he did not have the life experience and power of observation to offer, than I would not even fantasize about him. Perhaps Eli would agree with me.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 5 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by lelacorb Fri 27 Jan 2012, 08:26

davidarochelle wrote:Male/female relations are now so difficult because the roles are no longer set in stone. Personally I am old-fashioned, and would not be physically attracted to a man who did not in part play the "big brother/father-type" role in my life. Having not had either as a child, I desire a man who can provide fatherly guidance and direction. If he did not have the life experience and power of observation to offer, than I would not even fantasize about him. Perhaps Eli would agree with me.
I am convinced that a relationship between man / woman can take when there is no monotony: my man Can my father, brother, friend, lover, life partner according to the situation. If he was just a great lover, I would try it only when I want sex and I would not live with him. The couple's life is a movie depending on the situation must be interpreted in different roles.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:09

cindigirl wrote:
bellybaby wrote:And who did Eli ever backstab?....that we know of, anyway? Just cuz Cray is Miss Vanilla Happy Face, doesn't mean she just as deviant.

Who did Eli ever backstab? How about when she did the interview that he was more of a 'father figure' to her which ignited the gay and old man rumors? To me that's backstabbing personified.

I'm pretty sure that if Eli was out to backstab George, she has alot more potent ammo than calling him a "father figure", which I too believe was more misinterpreted than she intended (however humorous I still find it!) As for the gay rumors - seems they've been around for awhile, and I don't think their going away anytime soon.
As for being old, or appearing old - blame George. When you hook up with skanks that are 20 years younger than you, nobody has to say anything. You've said it yourself, and you get what you get.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:27

Oh I wish that this Elisabetta-Stacy fibber-war will stop forever!! Feels like there is NOTHING in there for their war stories to pick up momentum from... all over a man who loves peace?? ;-) Hmmmm... Stacy is here to "save George from Elisabetta"!?? Elisabetta is some "wicked threat" with "back-stabbing" experience!!?? Whoever began that??!! All too lame right now... The two girls are sisters of a kind Very Happy Read my notes from long long ago hahahhahaha

As always, great points Bellybaby Smile

(Oh ok... I deleted the following 2nd part... thinking that that was downright rude... only to see later that those thoughts were needed Smile here it is... again Smile

I cringe watching George's Red Carpet videos this season... there seems such blatant free-flow fibbing... can't really place it... I shouldn't be saying it... but I feel it!!! Something uneasy about all that gets said... so much so that George looks surprised in many places himself!!! Weird!!! Guess them Keibler Kicks are going to knock me down soon HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA Peace dears Smile

Last edited by Pari on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:40

Where are your notes, Pari? Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:43

Just added them dear... the part below the italics ones...
Oh WOW Avatar too you have there Maggy!!! I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:52

Thanks, Pari. I love you

Poor George, hope things get better for him I love you

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:28

cindigirl wrote:
bellybaby wrote:And who did Eli ever backstab?....that we know of, anyway? Just cuz Cray is Miss Vanilla Happy Face, doesn't mean she just as deviant.

Who did Eli ever backstab? How about when she did the interview that he was more of a 'father figure' to her which ignited the gay and old man rumors? To me that's backstabbing personified.
Wasn't that post-George. We don't know what Team Cray has up their sleeves post-George - unless she get's herself a BIG going away present. LOL! Sorry, but I still think both can be devious, Cray is just better at hiding it. IMHO Don't need to know them in person, alot can be learned from actions.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:34

sisieq wrote:Have to disagree in that do we really know that Team George gave their okay for all her tweets?

If I may disagree with you, George has said in interviews that he's fine with her tweeting. As you've noted she has to have had his permission to be with and photograph his dog.
I said ALL her tweets. I seriously doubt he okay "this must be love" about the football game. You even said you doubt its love. Notice her tweets since have been pretty tame and/or about about Einstein.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:36

Oh, I'm positive that it's not love. Not on his side anyway, who knows what she's told herself she's feeling?

He did say he was ok with her tweeting and I don't think he'd have said that if he didn't mean it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:37

Cinderella wrote:
lelacorb wrote:These items were the first of Ely, and there will be even after Stacy.

Lelacorb, your post was one of the ones I was concerned about the day George received his nominations... Now I have to ask you about this quote... What exactly do you mean by this? Do you mean even after Stacy, Eli will say things to try and destroy George? That Eli is so childish that she doesn't know when to quit? Do you realize that George has many friends and fans that will watch his back? Your "F" you George message went all over me and I really do not appreciate it at all. Especially on a George forum! That just goes to show you some people never grow up! IMHO

Everyone else, please forgive my outburst but someone had to say it!
First off, no need to apologize for one's opinion. Wish people would get that by now.

I agree. EC might as well pack her bags and not worry about VISAs anymore because no one will hire her if that's the way she's going to act.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:43

(I cringe watching George's Red Carpet videos this season... there seems such blatant free-flow fibbing... can't really place it... I shouldn't be saying it... but I feel it!!! Something uneasy about all that gets said... so much so that George looks surprised in many places himself!!! Weird!!! Guess them Keibler Kicks are going to knock me down soon HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA Peace dears )

So Pari, are you saying you are finally, seeing what some of us have been saying all along, this relationship is turning into some sort of freak show?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:49

Katiedot wrote:Oh, I'm positive that it's not love. Not on his side anyway, who knows what she's told herself she's feeling?

He did say he was ok with her tweeting and I don't think he'd have said that if he didn't mean it.
LOL, so she stops tweeting about personal stuff and now does it in interviews. We'll agree to disagree, but I doubt George liked that she talks/talked about their personal holiday plans during interviews. He also said on a red carpet in the early days of this relationship that she's like him that she keeps her personal life personal. I doubt he meant that as I doubt he meant that she can tweet what she likes. I guess I tend to read more into things - whether right or wrong. Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:51

phys major: "So Pari, are you saying you are finally, seeing what some of us have been saying all along, this relationship is turning into some sort of freak show?"

Not an expert on anything, but I do admit that I have been in battle for long, within my inner-self... my "belief system" says "keep off couples"... committed / in love / spousal / in relationship / etc etc etc... and George calls Stacy his "Girlfriend"... And that makes them "a couple"... formally, publically... for as long as they ARE indeed a couple Smile George has made that decision, na?

So yes, "TRUTH" gets difficult to breathe/grow out then... because you don't want to "hurt a coupling"... You want for them to "work things out"... You don't want to add rocks to the mountain already in between... Personally, I WISH+WANT for couples to be truly in love and happy... blessed, prosperous and growing as TEAM together...

BUT then, there is the other side... of "hurting someone in the long run even more deeply, because you hid some very critical truth"... I guess, that is where I am right now... I find this "publicity SCENARIO" just one more "hurt session" for George+his home... He might protest about there being NO "home life"... by that I mean "family life"... BUT, I see all of this as just plain "delays" in HIS PLAN for him... I see Stacy and Elisabetta as great partakers in the name of "flesh pleasure"... They have been generously aided, no doubt... They have also taken a "beating" no doubt... BUT, I also see a lot of "guilt gifts" being distributed, without the core "guilt issues" being resolved/reconciled... I see George+Team George the most hit in all of this, wasted, used, misled(?), helpless(?), entangled(?) --- and for one more time... LOVE is THE ONE that has been made into the most bizzare freak show all over again... something that I deeply, completely abhor!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 22:21

blatant free-flow fibbing

what does it mean, Pari?

scenario
show

oh... my dear
George sound really crazy
too many times!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5