George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

+30
doris day
davidarochelle
sadDonkey
Henway
Natascha
Atalante
pandabear
lelacorb
cindigirl
pattygirl
silly girl
Pari
MM
Cinderella
Joanna
Missa
it's me
lovelylois
bellybaby
Ello
watching
lucy
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
phys major
Dexterdidit
playfuldeb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by lucy Thu 19 Jan 2012, 18:40

I don't think the GF's are dumb, they are not lacking in ambition, but none IMO have the talent to become a star, an actress with success like M Streep, Glenn Close, actress of that skill/talent. SK like her or not seems to get along with others/fit in easier than some of his ex's did. Wasn't around during the Krista years but he never walked a red carpet with her!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by Ello Thu 19 Jan 2012, 23:02

Katiedot wrote:I don't think his girlfriends are dumb. They may not be the brightest, but that doesn't make them stupid.

Katie , what on earth makes you say that? Really, what? Lisa Snowdon aside, she's not stupid I agree, what have any of them ever said that makes you think that? I don't like to knock the gfs, they get a lot of stick just because of who they are, which is not fair. But the fact remains, George likes to date dumb women. It's his failing, not theirs, but don't pretend it isn't so.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jan 2012, 23:04

corrupted

such a bad word
are u serious?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jan 2012, 03:02

Atalante wrote:How come Georgieporgie wants to go to Greece all of a sudden ? Who made that happen ? tumbleweed
Probably because Alexander Payne is of Greek ancestry and mentioned it?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 20 Jan 2012, 03:12

lucy wrote:none IMO have the talent to become a star, an actress with success like M Streep, Glenn Close
Very true, but let's be honest almost NOBODY has that kind of talent. That's why these women are stars.

Saying she doesn't have that kind of talent is like saying she can't paint like Van Gogh, or she can't sing as well as Celine Dion.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 20 Jan 2012, 03:53

Ello wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I don't think his girlfriends are dumb. They may not be the brightest, but that doesn't make them stupid.

Katie , what on earth makes you say that? Really, what?
I say that becaue unlike you I haven't had the pleasure of checking the results of their IQ tests. I believe very strongly that if you want to start calling people stupid then you need to have some very real proof that they really are mentally sub-par compared to the rest of the population.

I think his girlfriends are of average intelligence. They may not be the most widely read, or travelled or cultured but that doesn't make them stupid.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Jan 2012, 13:12

Katiedot wrote:
Ello wrote:

I say that becaue unlike you I haven't had the pleasure of checking the results of their IQ tests. I believe very strongly that if you want to start calling people stupid then you need to have some very real proof that they really are mentally sub-par compared to the rest of the population.

I think his girlfriends are of average intelligence. They may not be the most widely read, or travelled or cultured but that doesn't make them stupid.

Well, first off, I didn't call her stupid - those were your words. I called her dumb, and there is a difference. You can have intelligence, and a high IQ and still be and act "dumb".

And I did mention Lisa as the possible exception, and yet, as "successful" as she is, nobody on this side of the pond would know who she is, unless she carried the "ex-GF of" banner. Which, it seems she still waves today.

My point was in opposition to Pattigirls' comments about us condemning these girls for "taking advantage" of their GF situation. I don't think they really know how to take advantage because it seems once they've finished the GF gig, they fade into oblivion. All of their opportunities dry up, and they find themselves tending bar again or tweeting pictures of themselves with mostly dead pigeons.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 20 Jan 2012, 14:08

Atalante wrote:How come Georgieporgie wants to go to Greece all of a sudden ? Who made that happen ? tumbleweed

He went to Greece supposedly with Canalis also. There were never pictures but just an article, so no proof just someone saying. So not the first time he is taking a date to Greece. It seems that it was 2 years ago he went, and no I do not have the article.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 20 Jan 2012, 14:37

Why is that a suprise? Almost every summer George is cruising by boat around the Mediterranean Sea. Greece is almost next to Italy. They share maritime boundaries. So no big deal going over there.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 20 Jan 2012, 16:06

With that little boat of his ? Really ? Ha ! gotpics
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 20 Jan 2012, 16:10

bellybaby wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Ello wrote:

Well, first off, I didn't call her stupid - those were your words. I called her dumb, and there is a difference. You can have intelligence, and a high IQ and still be and act "dumb".

And I did mention Lisa as the possible exception, and yet, as "successful" as she is, nobody on this side of the pond would know who she is, unless she carried the "ex-GF of" banner. Which, it seems she still waves today.

My point was in opposition to Pattigirls' comments about us condemning these girls for "taking advantage" of their GF situation. I don't think they really know how to take advantage because it seems once they've finished the GF gig, they fade into oblivion. All of their opportunities dry up, and they find themselves tending bar again or tweeting pictures of themselves with mostly dead pigeons.

" ... with mostly dead pigeons. " AK47 " ... which you shot... "

You could write a funny book too ! Can't stop laughing here ! Bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 20 Jan 2012, 16:16

She was on Good Day New York this morning for a new excercise workout on the Kinect system. Saw a promo but not the show. Maybe that is what she wants to do. I don't think she is dumb either. I think she is doing what sh needs to do to live the life she wants. Can't fault her for that. Anyway just an fyi.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:02

silly girl wrote:She was on Good Day New York this morning for a new excercise workout on the Kinect system. Saw a promo but not the show. Maybe that is what she wants to do. I don't think she is dumb either. I think she is doing what sh needs to do to live the life she wants. Can't fault her for that. Anyway just an fyi.
Sorry, you posted this in the wrong SK thread. I posted a tweet in the General SK thread about it. Thanks for the info, though. Very Happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Fri 20 Jan 2012, 21:32

Fair enough, Katie, so you need IQ results to judge a person's intelligence. The substantial amount these particular people say in the press is not sufficient for you to take a view - almost all of it reported charitably, because they have a powerful boyfriend, at least it is until they don't have him anymore.

Additionally, the 'jobs' they do, the choices they make on the public stage and their own many, many words on twitter, are not adequate to form an impression.

Call me impetuous, that's enough for me.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Fri 20 Jan 2012, 21:35

And the last two, at least, are not pulling themselves and their families out of poverty. They come from wealthy families, had a very good education, and look what they have done with it. One is a man's girlfriend. The other was a man's girlfriend.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 20 Jan 2012, 22:39

Thanks Sisieq....glad your looking out for me!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:18

Silly girl I agree with you, I don't think Stacy is dumb I think she is doing what she needs to do, after all she signed with the William Morris Agency. I can't see her as a dramatic actress, not even an actress but maybe a hosting job. She has lived in Hollywood for enough years and knows what she has to do. Not sure how long he will keep her around, and I am sure she doesn't either so gf is working it.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:35

This also means that she has to REALLY start working as in a real daily job and not take all those paid-for vacations. No summers off. I'd be surprised if her new agency would work this hard to promote her as a pretend A-lister and then let her go away for her vacations. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:49

To be successful in entertainment at any level you need to have certain skills, some of which are innate. You must be extremely LIKABLE. Mario Lopez is a excellent example. He even came to Las Vegas, not just to promote his new book, but to thank his fans for supporting him. Talk Show hosts quip what their public wants to hear. They quickly respond to off-the-wall questions without ever hesitating, This takes intelligence and "smarts." If those that hire truly thought that SK had these skills at all, given the tremendous boost that being G's girl brings in free publicity to a show, don't you think that she would be doing it already, at least on a part-time or trial basis? I honestly would be surprised if she got more than an infomercial promoting gym equipment, like the "thigh master."

And I am disappointed now learning about G's girls that he is not dating, and at the same time promoting, a very talented girl who cannot progress in Hollywood because she lacks the connections. She would truly appreciate and benefit from his knowledge, experience, and careful guidance. I definitely would never call this "control." I have been asked many, many times by assistants to directors if because I had a few brains, I would try to direct my scenes. I laughed in response; directing is not my forte. Many male stars won't work with "demanding" or even "not passive" females. Especially initially Hollywood is very wary of controlling females, until they are proven money-makers. Almost all males I have encountered in Hollywood are control freaks. Their career depends on it. For example, starlets are pushed by their agents to date more powerful actors to promote their careers in the paps. Being married with kids, where a girl would have other priorities, is considered more of a liability starting out in acting than being "older."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 21 Jan 2012, 05:51

Have to agree to be a STAR now a days not many have the talent, if they do, don't get the opps to show it. How many women get the chance to Wow us on the screen like M.S, G.C. or C. B.? What I noticed at The G.G. was all the older actresses nominated, or presenting, or winning such as Jessica Lang. Just once as his fan could he Date a women with the talent to become something more?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Sat 21 Jan 2012, 08:26

Notice that the older actresses, Meryl Streep and Glenn Close aside, are being nominated for TV roles. There is no place for older women in Hollywood. It's mad because there is a demand for films that appeal to women. You get these smash hits like Mamma Mia that always seem to surprise the film industry. It's an industry run by men for men and George is the ultimate beneficiary. His films don't even make much money. They are guy films, usually with overwhelmingly male casts, that flatter the money men that they are making art and not just Transformers dross.

George is a prime beneficiary of a discriminatory system and he does nothing to promote change. I hope Viola Davis kicked his ass when they were doing that Entertainment Weekly cover and asked him what HE was doing about the lack of good roles for women. Like finding some, and casting some, starting with her.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 21 Jan 2012, 14:34

"If George dated a microbiologist for example, "

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:50

Does Stacy have any siblings or is she an only child?

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 19:51

She said on good morning new york that she is an only child.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:07

Katiedot wrote:
Ello wrote:

Actually, those IQ tests really do not prove a thing. Depending on how much education a person has determines how well he/she performs on a the test. What is more important is a person's EQ (emotional quotient) and, most importantly, his common sense factor.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:39

Katiedot,
SK went to college so she can't be that stupid. My complaint is that she keeps tweeting about her cleanses, which is very unnecessary and medically extremely dangerous for most of her readers. Why don't her advisers guide her to tweet about something that would help her audience? And I don't mean regurgitating others' words of wisdom that also make her appear brainless. She should also have prepared quips for the Red Carpet, if she can't make it up on the spot. Obviously other performers have learned from their PR teams how to come across as relatable and interesting, even if they're just saying other's lines. Welcome to the world of spin and speech writers.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 02:07

Everyone who can afford to, goes to college now...there is always a college that someone can get into...Master degrees and doc are different..There you need brains!
The red carpet thing I liked the one where she was asked what a date night was like...and the answer is uhhh uhhh !!!!!George HELP!!!
Really how the hell could that one be so Hard...LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 02:08

I mean she could have just said playing with barbie and Ken!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jan 2012, 03:42

I agree that going to college isn't a great sign of intelligence.

Davida - I think she's not aware that cleanses aren't healthy and this is just such a fad across Hollywood I doubt she'll stop doing it. Having said that, I think she's only tweeted twice about it hasn't she?

PhysMajor - having a TV camera on you makes even the simplest tasks much harder. It's the stress of being under fire and having anything you say recorded forever that most people can't deal with.

Yes, she - actually both of them because George stuttered on some questions too - should have practiced answering hard questions and had some answers prepared but it's a learning experience.

She's never had this level of attention and pressure before and like everyone doing something for the first time she can only get better.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:14

Katiedot wrote:
PhysMajor - having a TV camera on you makes even the simplest tasks much harder. It's the stress of being under fire and having anything you say recorded forever that most people can't deal with.

Right. A few years back, at a teddy bear show where I exhibited there was a camera team from a local TV-station.
As always, I had something to sew with me, they found it intereseting an decided to film it.
Normally, sewing is for me almost as natural as breathing, but as soon as I realized that there was this camera focused on me, I couldn't sew anymore, tied up my sewing thread, broke the needle and things like this.
I can only hope that they never broadcasted that, as people might doubt if i actually sew my bears myself.....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:32

Katiedot wrote:
Yes, she - actually both of them because George stuttered on some questions too - should have practiced answering hard questions and had some answers prepared but it's a learning experience.

She's never had this level of attention and pressure before and like everyone doing something for the first time she can only get better.

I don't know if she will have a chance to get better, because we have no idea if she will be around long enough to get any experience in this area. Question
Actually I have been very surprised with George's stumbling with some of the answers. He is known as a person with an ability to give very smart, witty or funny answer to almost any question thrown at him. Surprised

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:34

Katiedot,
Having had TV cameras and reporters in my face so many times, starting when I was extremely young, I cannot relate to someone who wants a career in any facet of entertainment and isn't able to be spontaneous. It's one of those things, either you've got it or you don't. And if her PR people didn't tell her to memorize a few choice phrases in advance, then I feel that they are truly negligent.

PhysMajor,
You're right. Didn't SK major in Mass Communications? Makes her awkwardness in front of the camera even more curious.

Katiedot,
I recall more than a few comments from SK about her need to cleanse. If her management team didn't warn her against promoting or even discussing something so potentially dangerous, then they all should be fired IMHO. I'm surprised she isn't being sued or at least attacked in the media for it; she is now considered a celebrity and should be much more responsible. Equally serious for G to be associated with someone advocating what is not only a total waste of money, but a possible killer.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:36

zizi,
As far as G stumbling on the question, perhaps it was because he really did not want to answer it honestly. There have been no real "date nights" compared to those with EC. I'm sure he wanted SK to come up with something to change the reporters' line of interest.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 23 Jan 2012, 05:02

davidarochelle wrote:
I'm sure he wanted SK to come up with something to change the reporters' line of interest.
Davida, if that would be true, it would also mean that he expected way to much from her. IMO

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:09

I think one of the reasons G stumbles when interviewed is due to memory loss which I believe to be a result of the brain injury he suffered when making Syriana. I also think that this is why he often repeats the same stories during interviews. Long term memory is easier to recall especially when repeated.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 17:00

I agree with Davida...Since I was born into a family of actors and actresses..(mainly Theater) we practice our lines before we go onstage!

If George wants to let her talk she better start proving she can bring it!
Isn't the main premise of her job to make him look interesting?
Although, with all the publicity she is getting, I'm sure there are a lot of wanna be actresses just waiting in line for there chance at the George Clooney school of acting..This will insure he has a string of fame...... through his 50s and possibly through his 60s..Nice job George bounce
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 23 Jan 2012, 17:54

davidarochelle wrote:zizi,
As far as G stumbling on the question, perhaps it was because he really did not want to answer it honestly. There have been no real "date nights" compared to those with EC. I'm sure he wanted SK to come up with something to change the reporters' line of interest.

I agree with you Davida , when I saw that interview the first thing I thought to myself is well they really probably haven't had any real dates or they probably don't do a lot of alone couple things. It is either been Cabo, red carpet or that one staged date to the restaurant and the football game. I think that is why they both seemed uneasy with the question. I noticed she didn't know how to answer it. For me, that was revealing about their relationship.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 18:40

There's another angle to it to think about IMO.

If they've been together some time they've probably gone past
the period of "dating" and just spend chill out time together
when not working or red carpeting. So the question about "what is a fun date for you folks" didn't really register, hence the puzzled looks to each other.
IMO his idea of "not talking about his private life" means just that, and much of his life is unknown to his public. I always think his private life is what he does an a daily basis, with or without his family & friends, etc etc, not just appearing with a current girl friend in public.
But have we noticed that he's been more open lately about what he does, in interviews especially, in his "private life" ?
If you read all that he's said lately a more open picture comes through of his life style.
We know about his morning routine, his affection for Einstein and how he came into his life, his attitude to his work
and previous mistakes.
Is this because he has a young, bubbly, chatty female
around him now and some of that is rubbing off on him and he doesn't see the need to be quite so secretive ?
I'm finding it all quite interesting at the moment.
What do others think, logically ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:00

Okay… I’ll bite…

I think it’s for the campaign and not Stacy. Although… because Stacy escorts him on the red carpet and she is trying to jumpstart her career again, she benefits too. But I don’t see him marrying her or anything else for that matter. Sorry Joanna!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:12

I think if you've been we someone for six months then you should know what you do for date night even if it is just hanging at home. I think their panic shows the relationship is not as real as they would have us believe. Also they both know what stupid questions they will be asked on the red carpet so they should at least get their stories straight ahead of time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:14

No need to say sorry Cinders, but don't understand me so fast.

I never mentioned the word marry and am 100% not of the school that wants him too either. I don't believe EVERY relationship between male & female has to lead to marriage anyway.

I fully respect and understand him saying NO to marrying again.
Besides, he's far too committed to his work to be good marriage material IMO.

BTW what is your "anything else" Cinders ?

It'll be interesting over the next months don't you think ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think if you've been we someone for six months then you should know what you do for date night even if it is just hanging at home. I think their panic shows the relationship is not as real as they would have us believe. Also they both know what stupid questions they will be asked on the red carpet so they should at least get their stories straight ahead of time.

I think he said "dinner out & movies" after a pause just to be polite, if I recall.
Knowing George's love of movies I'd imagine he's always watching one.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 23 Jan 2012, 22:24

Joanna wrote:BTW what is your "anything else" Cinders ?

Stacy moving in with George. Stacy having babies with George. Things like that. I don't see George doing that with Stacy.

BTW Why do you YELL some words, Joanna?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 24 Jan 2012, 00:58

Cinderella wrote:
Joanna wrote:BTW what is your "anything else" Cinders ?

Stacy moving in with George. Stacy having babies with George. Things like that. I don't see George doing that with Stacy.

BTW Why do you YELL some words, Joanna?
Not answering for Joanna, but for myself -

When using "short cuts" I always put in caps: BTW, FYI, LOL, etc. When I cap a word in a sentence its because I'm emphasizing that word. Its showing how a word would sound if you could hear that person talking.

The above examples are not considered "screaming" at someone.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 24 Jan 2012, 01:03

Oh... now I understand. THANKS for the info, Sisieq! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 03:28

Yes, abbreviations should be capitalised.

Coming back to the questions, George stumbled on the date night question as well as Stacy. So why do we give her a hard time for not being able to answer something George also struggled with?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 24 Jan 2012, 03:40

Cuz' it's fun and this is her thread...?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:05

Katiedot,
G very rarely stumbles. SK is a Mass Communications Major and supposedly from childhood, trained actress and performer. Her job as publicity escort IMHO should include MAKING G LOOK BETTER on the Red Carpet and elsewhere. If this is the first time SK sounded silly, I would be very forgiving. Tell me Katiedot, on her blogs where she has access to plenty of well-paid advisers, and in any interview at all, has she EVER said ANYTHING noteworthy? Cute? Clever? Original? Even memorable at all? At the very least she could have asked for and memorized a few applicable quotes for the "standard interview questions." How hard would it be for her to say something easy like "I just enjoy being with G, laughing at his jokes, and learning how to schmooze." A nice generic quote, flattering to her companion, suitable if she's the publicity escort or much more, appropriate for the "date night question" or how she feels about going to many award ceremonies. And yes it is purposely vague.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:16

I don't think she gets any support whatsoever from George. She only signed last week to a professional agency - how much do you expect them to have achieved in 7 days?

But you're missing the point: what I said was that George stumbled on this question too so it obviously wasn't an easy one to answer. Why focus on her for not being able to do what George couldn't do either?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:26

Katiedot,
I don't believe for one second there was No One advising SK before she signed. I further don't believe for a mini-micro-second that she couldn't have found SOMEONE to beg for help in either what to tweet, the backlash if she tweeted something silly, or what to say in public. The very first thing even no-name actors do is memorize a couple of intelligent-sounding statements for potential interviews; total COMMON SENSE.

G fumbled because he didn't want to lie about the nonexistant "date nights." What was SK's excuse? She could have said I like doing ANYTHING at all with G. Avoids the truth. G could not have said the same thing without looking totally foolish.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next