George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster

+2
Cinderella
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster Empty Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:52

I think some people just had too much spare time over the holidays . . .

From Jezebel

George Clooney Is A Beautiful Man

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We rarely promote random products that we ourselves have not purchased — and when it comes to stuff pushed at us by PR folks? Almost never. But. An email landed in our inboxes from a man named Whit Hiler, and it read:

All the girls in the world love George Clooney. Most all the guys do too. Everyone loves Clooney's sexy body. A lot of it also has to do with the fact he's a Kentuckian. Not just any Kentuckian but a kick ass Kentuckian. Imagine waking up every morning and the first thing you see is George Clooney starring you in the eyes? How awesome would that be? We just made that dream a reality

Attached were images of posters by Kentucky for Kentucky, titled "George Clooney Is A Beautiful Man." As well as a picture of Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman holding his Clooney poster. "A kick ass Kentuckian holding another kick ass Kentuckian. So sweet." The posters are only $15, and, as Whit points out: "NO we didn't have George Clooney's permission to make these posters. Act fast before we're told to destroy them!"

You've been warned.

Their website, in case you have $15 that's looking for a new home is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster Empty Re: Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 14:18

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster Empty Re: Fellow Kentuckian makes George Clooney poster

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 15:03

Imagine waking up every morning and the first thing you see is George Clooney starring you in the eyes?

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 15:06

Would love it to be a LIVE GTC staring me in the eyes! Wow, wouldn't that be something. I could drown in those eyes every day, all day.
lol!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 15:11

but surely!
I was thinking to a LIVE GTC sparkling eyes Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:09

Me too, PattyGirl! Great thought! Hmmmm... I think it's Bathtub time for me... Exploded Yikes... Don't let think about that!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 14 Jan 2012, 05:08

George has puppy-dog eyes

A dog’s gaze trig­gers re­lease of the so-called “trust hor­mone” ox­y­to­cin in own­ers, ac­cord­ing to Jap­a­nese re­search­ers.

Ox­y­to­cin, pro­duced by the pi­tu­i­tary gland at the base of the brain, has been im­pli­cat­ed in bond­ing be­hav­iors in an­i­mals in­clud­ing hu­mans. Ex­pe­ri­ments have even found that sniff­ing ox­y­to­cin in­creases a per­son’s trust­ful­ness of others.

In a new study, Mi­no Na­ga­sawa of Az­abu Uni­ver­s­ity in Ja­pan and col­leagues placed dog own­ers to­geth­er with their pets in a se­ries of half-hour ses­sions.

The ex­pe­ri­menters meas­ured the lev­els of ox­y­to­cin in own­ers’ urine be­fore and af­ter the in­ter­ac­tions.

The investigators found in­creases in the hor­mone lev­el that were highly cor­re­lat­ed to “the fre­quen­cy of be­hav­ior­al ex­changes in­i­ti­at­ed by the dog’s gaze,” they re­ported, writ­ing in the Dec. 14 is­sue of the re­search jour­nal Hor­mones and Be­hav­ior.

The re­search­ers ar­ranged an­oth­er set of ex­pe­ri­ments that were sim­i­lar, ex­cept that own­ers were in­structed not to look at their pooch dur­ing the in­ter­ac­tions. In these tests, the ox­y­to­cin-gaze cor­rela­t­ion was­n’t found, the sci­en­tists re­ported.

In the past, it has­n’t been clear wheth­er ox­y­to­cin is linked to bond­ing be­tween dif­fer­ent spe­cies, wrote Na­ga­sawa and col­leagues. “We con­clude that in­ter­ac­tions with dogs, es­pe­cially those in­i­ti­at­ed by the dog’s gaze, can in­crease the uri­nary [ox­y­to­cin] con­centra­t­ions of their own­ers as a man­i­festa­t­ion of at­tach­ment be­hav­ior.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 07:02

oh my...

nature is so interesting
and complicated!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:19

I would have a problem with a "pink" George staring at me. I'm with PattyGirl! I want the REAL LIVE George!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 22:45

the REAL LIVE George me too

but the poster it's not so bad IMO
old stile

like G
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down