George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:42

@pandabear - Sorry, I wasn't talking about your post. Some of the things you say are interesting! I was answering Patty and Joanna... My other previous post... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by zizi Thu 26 Jan 2012, 06:47

Looks like you stirred the pot Cinderella. Very Happy
More and more posters are wondering which comments in your opinion were “confusing and disturbing to boot” ??? lol!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 26 Jan 2012, 07:49

Pandabear -it's a good point. I just think she has been told to not tweet about it or at least keep it subtle - not the blatant "my love" or yay babe" tweets that she has done in the past about George.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 26 Jan 2012, 08:51

Stacy loves smoothies - big news day. Between fruit detox cleanses and smoothies, does she ever get arounds to eating any solid foods?

Stacy Keibler Loves Smoothies
Rosemina Nazarali January 25, 2012

As a former WWE wrestler, Stacy Keibler is all about working out and staying in shape. One of her favorite ways to do that is by drinking lots of smoothies.

"I absolutely love smoothies! I make so many different ones because it's such an easy way to stuff in the fruits and vegetables that your body needs," Keibler said. "I usually have one every day, either after my workout or just for my breakfast because they're so good and so filling."

One of her favorites is her living green smoothie.

"I don't measure it all out, but I toss romaine, celery, cucumber, kale, parsley, cilantro, ginger, lemon and apple in my Vitamix with some ice, blend it up and enjoy!" the actress said. "I know it sounds weird, but it tastes great and it's really good for you because all of the greens are so full of nutrients. It's really so good."

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:39

"... it's really good for you because all of the greens are so full of nutrients...." Please tell me this is a fake made up quote, because if the woman wasn't so vacuous sounding she could have a career as an exercise or fitness personality. Which I think is they way they may be going.

Otherwise in the latest news, Stacy Keibler, George Clooney's current girlfriend states, "the sky is blue." And now everyone writes a story and fawns all over her in the vain attempt to get to George.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Jan 2012, 12:53

It's like being stuck in a cotton candy cloud...

I personally didn't read anything into her smiley face tweet - was probably just putting on workout clothes drinking a smoothie and her happy bubbly self just bubbled over onto twitter..... Vomit 2

But I also think it's very strange that she can tweet personal stuff like "you know it's love...." but she can't do a congratulations?? Even a generic one to all her new Bffs??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:01

Good thought, Bellybaby! That's what I thought, too. Why not send out a "Did you hear? George received two noms. Yay!" But no... not even a mention.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:08

Perhaps she only has an allottment of tweets she can do a month per Stan and she has used up her allottment for this month and therefore, she is using emoticons because in her world, they aren't the same as using words. Just a theory or thought, which I have a limited supply of as well. And dangit if I'm all out now. Oh well, work didn't need me to think anyway. Say wha?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:27

Never going to get the tweeting craze, finally understand the texting , after years of my kids trying to explain why you text instead of just calling the person and having a one on one conversation. But from reading all the comments here about her tweets, some are for money gain, some because she reads COH and likes to mind F--k us. George IMO has always enjoyed playing games and is attracted to women that likes to play them, he even encourages the GF's of the moment to play. Not that he doesn't find kindness in a woman an attractive quality, he just likes them with a set of hidden horns. Picture a devil with a smile, who do you see ?---SK!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:38

sisieq wrote:
Lighterside wrote:I swear to God as my witness...she's more wrinkled than I am and I'm almost twice her age!
I've seen photos of you, so I can attest to that!

Hug1
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:11

Lucy,
I know that G likes teasing his buds by playing tricks on them. Is that what you mean by playing games? Please elaborate. And by enjoying his girls' games, is that to maintain interest?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:53

I don't see George interested in "girly" games... Doesn't seem like George...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 17:01

I don't see George as someone who likes to play games, seems too busy for that crap, however I do think he likes girls that have a racy past judging from his list of exes and current fling.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jan 2012, 18:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:I don't see George as someone who likes to play games, seems too busy for that crap

I fear you don't know the same GTC we know
darling...

well, Davida
it was tricks
in general
pranks
jokes
not related to
girls

Last edited by it's me on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 22:57; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:21

Some pics of Stacy out and about today. In these and the pics from LAX the other day, she doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken. Where's the "cheese!" grin she always has for the paparazzi? Perhaps the crown is weighing heavy on the queen's head?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for the small size. On the website, you can click on them and make them larger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:33

it's me,
Can you please elaborate what you are talking about re G and "game playing?" I have not been following G pre-SK and do not understand what you mean.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:36

Not so sure she doesn't like having her picture taken, I think it is more of a "oh let me pretend I am annoyed by the paps but in reality I'm lovin it." Either that or she has read too many times how her smile looks fake and the same in every picture so she is giving us a different look IMO. Who knows. Maybe she has gas and went for a walk to get rid of it and is embarrassed that the paps found her so now she can't pass the gas. With all the fruit and veggies she eats the girl has got to have a lot of it. Again, IMHO. Botheration!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 26 Jan 2012, 22:58

davidarochelle wrote:it's me,
Can you please elaborate what you are talking about re G and "game playing?" I have not been following G pre-SK and do not understand what you mean.

sorry
wanted to quote
but instead I edited my previous post... Rolling Eyes

look above, pl, for your rep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 23:27

Could be playing the I don't want to be papped game so she can tell George the paps had been bothering her. Eli used to do the same thing yet both really love it. Trying to play it cool more likely. I can hear her with her friends " I can't even go for a walk to fart without being papped" oh you poor thing Stacy. I say lap it up that expiry date is coming fast and you won't be able to get your picture taken for anything! Just ask Eli who has started a do it yourself picture taking.... Or maybe Stacy is sad cause George wouldn't let Einstein walk with her?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 26 Jan 2012, 23:39

As much as we all like G he does play games....the whole thing about being "ok" with her tweets or being "ok" with what she does or says was said by him right after EC said something about being with controlling men. Personally SK is not the same girl she was at the beginning....she isn't as open nor as relaxed. As for EC... I am liking her more now ....she seems freer and more at ease---maybe she was always a sour puss because she was afraid to do something wrong. It is kind of sad he can't be with women who have a strong sense of self.
But this is just how I see it....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jan 2012, 00:06

it's me wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I don't see George as someone who likes to play games, seems too busy for that crap

I fear you don't know the same GTC we know
darling...

well, Davida
it was tricks
in general
pranks
jokes
not related to
girls

I was referring to playing games with girls, like leading them on etc, not his love of pranks against his friends. Everyone who knows of George knows he is a prankster.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jan 2012, 00:30

Missa wrote:Some pics of Stacy out and about today. In these and the pics from LAX the other day, she doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken. Where's the "cheese!" grin she always has for the paparazzi? Perhaps the crown is weighing heavy on the queen's head?

Sorry for the small size. On the website, you can click on them and make them larger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she does look in a really bad mood, which is weird because according to her twitter post she was loving the LA weather yesterday with a big smiley face. Not seeing a big smiley face here.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 27 Jan 2012, 02:37

She had to go home (to her place) and couldn't play with Einstein, so she puts on a pissy face.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 04:34

People magazine (thanks to Henway and Hotpink for the scans)

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 27 Jan 2012, 05:02

I thought she and George saw a picture of it on the net and both decided it was the one. It's a bit late once it arrives on the actual day! I still can't believe she paid someone for that hairstyle. Also even I know when you get your hair and makeup done you where a button down shirt not a jersey which will muck up the hairstyle.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:17

I'm sorry but George is letting People mag into his house to do a fluff piece on his current gf getting ready to go to an award show where he was the nominee?? And we are suppose to take him seriously? WTP? How very lame reality show cast member.

As for today's paps shots - maybe they are not her normal tipped off paps who will follow her instructions as to where and how they should take her picture so she is in a mood as she can't control what pictures are being taken then ultimately published. Or these paps don't give her a cut of their sales.

And being paped in West Hollywood doesn't sell the love story that they are shacked up together and/or can't bear to be away from each other if she is cleary seen coming and going around her own neighbourhood and not his.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:43

WT_ ... ???

He turned 50 and lost his mind.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:48

I'm also struggling with him letting People into his home to take pictures.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:34

Katiedot wrote:I'm also struggling with him letting People into his home to take pictures.

He must owe someone a favor.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:37

Who says that he doesn't need a gf when award season comes around and he is actively campaigning? I guess George didn't get that memo. This People mag write up is Exhibit A of Oscar campagning (public PR strategy) - using a gf to keep your name in the press (with a celeb friendly publication) and ensure ongoing interest in you without being the one directly whoring themselves out in front of the photographer. We would never see a day in the life of with George as the actual subject matter of a piece like this yet he is ok-ing it (if not arranging it) for the gf. Seriously? One positive for them, at least they are a team working continuously to keep his name circulating - he is doing press and roundtables everywhere whilst she is tweeting, talking about him in interviews, releasing info about her makeup with "fans" and doing fluff pieces like this in People.

Has he fallen and hit his head recently cause his behaviour does not add up to Mr "my private life is private" Clooney. I mean when was the last time he did an actual interview with People - not the type of publication he does sit down interviews with anymore (unless he is angling for 2012 to the year he gets the Sexiest Man Alive for the 3rd time as his last shot at that type of "crown") butthen he will open his home to them to write about how his gf gets ready for an event? This supports the premise that all the famewhoring that she is doing from the arranged pap shots, the tweets, outings / pics with his dog, interviews talking about him, etc are all done with his approval and support. She is bad enough in the media but if he is endorsing it - then he is worse and fault lies at his feet. And if that is the case, Georgie-boy, self respect has gone out the window.

The only thing that would be more blatant than this would be if George got up on the Hollywood sign and started publicly begging for votes from the Academy members and that if they vote for him, they can holiday at his place in Como. If this is his PR strategy - the gf famewhoring keeping his name out there and endeavouring to keep him in the fore-front of the voters mionds through blantant press write ups - if this is with his backing and encouragement ultimately for his personal gain and desired career recognition and statue attainment, then he is bordering on Ryan Gosling try hard douche territory.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:40

From the Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big George's latest film, The Descendants, has been nominated for a load of Academy Awards next month.

But after two decades of rubbing shoulders with A-listers, the idea of another fancy ceremony isn't doing it for him.

When asked if he was looking forward to the show, he said: "I'll tell you what I am looking forward to — a nice slow dinner with my girlfriend."

His other half is former wrestler Stacy Keibler so "slow" isn't something I imagine she's good at.

The silver fox has been acting for more than 25 years now but he isn't planning on sharing his pearls of wisdom with the younger generation.

He said: "As you can imagine, I'm the guy you go to for education — er, not! Mostly I just try not to get in the way of film and internet-savvy young kids.

"Being young and working on movies is stressful. You can't imagine how difficult it is at that age."

I had a drink with George at the BAFTAs a few years ago and he was full of pearls of wisdom about life — and hellraising. He would be the ultimate drinking partner on a night out for a single man.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:56

A few thoughts:
1) I think SCC was preturbed because she didn't have a chance to put on a matchy-matchy outfit before being papped.

2) Are you(anybody here on the board) sure the pics of SCC getting ready were taken at George's?

3)WTF is with her and taking pictures with the dog???? Do you think she confuses it with George???

4) Wtf, again. How fast do these people eat?? And why? And do you think when George says "girlfriend" he means Cray Cray?? Twisted Evil

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:06

Bellybabay - the article states they were at George's house.

I think the dinner quote is old - I am sure that I saw it in a magazine a month or more ago in the quotes section about an award show or a premiere that they were attending. I think it was Aus OK mag. I think they have just re-used the quote in reference to the Oscars as that it the big award show coming up.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:14

Thanks Watching! I didn't read the article.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:36

bellybaby wrote:A few thoughts:
1) I think SCC was preturbed because she didn't have a chance to put on a matchy-matchy outfit before being papped.

2) Are you(anybody here on the board) sure the pics of SCC getting ready were taken at George's?

3)WTF is with her and taking pictures with the dog???? Do you think she confuses it with George???

4) Wtf, again. How fast do these people eat?? And why? And do you think when George says "girlfriend" he means Cray Cray?? Twisted Evil

I'm with you
for the most part Like a Star @ heaven
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 27 Jan 2012, 14:37

@Bellyboy

I agree with you how do we know those photos were taken at his house. On one of the entertainment shows they showed one of the TV celebs getting ready for an awards show and it was at her stylists place. It was a run through to see how everything looked before the big day. It could have been at Stacy's place or the stylists.

I think I saw that little interview it was on the red carpet way back and interviewer asked what he likes to do after doing many red carpet events, how does he relax and he said a nice quiet dinner with friends.

ALSO, she is walking alone, where is George's body guard, she needed one to get through the airport. Isn't he worried about her safety. I guess that was all staged for the Just Jared Paps and this was not.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 27 Jan 2012, 15:48

the equipment
maybe a hotel
the equipment doesn't look private
and it doesn't look like George's style
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 27 Jan 2012, 16:35

The sun is a notorious tabloid in England and I would not believe a word in it. They probably made up the quote, can't even imagine George saying anything about enjoying a dinner with his girlfriend.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 16:54

I was touched... and rejoicing when I read this:
When asked if he was looking forward to the show, he said: "I'll tell you what I am looking forward to — a nice slow dinner with my girlfriend."

Gosh... I hope they are truly having a great time too I love you

Is the pure romantic waking up??? Signs that "George - The Man" is re-incarnating, awakening??? YAY YAY YAY that will be something to look forward to... cheers

Hmmmm... but then Watching watches well too Very Happy As always, WOW notes dear watching!!! Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 17:05

Well by association... I guess... Stacy's "desperation" is rubbing off on George... just as Elisabetta's "go-getting" was during her time...

And George just does NOT have to be "celebrity managed" by either/both of them as his "Agents"... Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:51

watching wrote: Has he fallen and hit his head recently cause his behaviour does not add up to Mr "my private life is private" Clooney.
True, but he's always been flexible on that point and not above having his pic taken in restaurants making it easy for the paps by sitting close to the window. He's done a few photoshoots and TV interviews in his own home too.

watching wrote: This supports the premise that all the famewhoring that she is doing from the arranged pap shots, the tweets, outings / pics with his dog, interviews talking about him, etc are all done with his approval and support.
Completely with his approval. No one can do that without him knowing and okaying it. He wouldn't stick with her if she was upsetting him with her behaviour.

lovelylois wrote: how do we know those photos were taken at his house.
Because it said so in the article and the few pictures in the piece seem consistent with what we've seen of his home (see the video where he shows someone around his home when he's just bought it).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:53

George talking to Star would be like him talking to the enquirer!
LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Jan 2012, 18:58

Katie wrote:He wouldn't stick with her if she was upsetting him with her behavior.
Disagree with you there, George has stayed with girls longer than he has wanted, evidence with Eli...
His friends have made comments many times through out the years that George wanted to leave someone but didn't know how!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:01

Not buying that for one minute. George, the poor innocent little lamb surrounded by a nasty manipulative woman who he no longer loves but the poor boy just can't figure out how to leave her?

That makes him so pathetic. He got rid of Sarah Larson no problem at all: he told her to leave then went on holiday leaving her to pack and go.

George holds the power in this relationship. If she does something he doesn't like all he has to do is ask her to stop and she will because she doesn't want to jeapardise the gravy train.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:10

are you saying he loves her? In another statement you said you do not believe that he does.
Kind of hard to get rid of her now don't you think?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:23

No, not at all! I don't think he loves her and I don't think it's hard to get rid of her now (or at any time).

This isn't his first girlfriend, he knows the way these women's minds work. He isn't going to be out manipulated by Stacy. He likes to be in control and any behaviour that's out of line will be managed by him or his team. Immediately.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:31

pandabear wrote:I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't about his nomination I just thought it was strange after all her twitter postings that when her BF gets the Oscar nod she goes quiet. If Stan or George asked her not to say anything because of the voting, I would think they might get upset with the smiley face I would think the people voting would know what that was about. So in a way she did exactly what they asked her not to, only saying.
That's a good point, too!!

Only guessing, but with the stricter rules of the non-campaigning after the nominations have been made public, who knows what is now considered campaigning and what is and what isn't being watched.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:39

The ONLY person who can make a decision here is George himself, phys major Smile NO ONE else can... and he pretty much knows that all of his family and friends will STAND BY him, if he took a call on something the right way... Even if that meant Stacy being his one true love Very Happy

Isn't that how it has worked all along? "Kind of hard to get rid of her now don't you think?" "RID!" (OUCH!!!) Smile NOPE!!! He plain and simple has to evaluate this "relationship" and MAKE THAT CALL ON IT... and do what he believes in his heart is right... Not succumb to his "fears" / "doubts" / "negatives"... I think most of it is about "direction"... His call... about what he really wants within... I guess, his not hitting bulls-eye there, is the gap, that is being taken advantage of by them the many fears that lurks/hovers up and about him...

Some of the realization and truth can dawn in on us very late on life's journey... so does the strength to accept / manage it... NOT whipping the reigns at the right time in the right direction, will not get the cart moving forward on that journey... (you know... we travel sometimes in bull-carts Very Happy ask Oprah, she was here... hahhhahahaa)
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:42

watching wrote:Stacy loves smoothies - big news day. Between fruit detox cleanses and smoothies, does she ever get arounds to eating any solid foods?

Stacy Keibler Loves Smoothies
Rosemina Nazarali January 25, 2012

As a former WWE wrestler, Stacy Keibler is all about working out and staying in shape. One of her favorite ways to do that is by drinking lots of smoothies.

"I absolutely love smoothies! I make so many different ones because it's such an easy way to stuff in the fruits and vegetables that your body needs," Keibler said. "I usually have one every day, either after my workout or just for my breakfast because they're so good and so filling."

One of her favorites is her living green smoothie.

"I don't measure it all out, but I toss romaine, celery, cucumber, kale, parsley, cilantro, ginger, lemon and apple in my Vitamix with some ice, blend it up and enjoy!" the actress said. "I know it sounds weird, but it tastes great and it's really good for you because all of the greens are so full of nutrients. It's really so good."

Source
Does this mean that Vitamix owes her $25,000 for product placement? tongue

Well, her new agency is really pushing her and getting her more and more publicity; which is their job.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:45

bellybaby wrote:It's like being stuck in a cotton candy cloud...

I personally didn't read anything into her smiley face tweet - was probably just putting on workout clothes drinking a smoothie and her happy bubbly self just bubbled over onto twitter..... Vomit 2
Very funny!!

But I also think it's very strange that she can tweet personal stuff like "you know it's love...." but she can't do a congratulations?? Even a generic one to all her new Bffs??
As I said in elsewhere, IMHO I doubt the "its love" was his idea. I"m going to guess she came up with the best way to get tongues wagging!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next