George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by silly girl Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:52

I thought when I read the original tweet (before the photos surfaced) that it was her way of saying that GC was on the hike with her....after all it is his dog....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by bellybaby Fri 06 Jan 2012, 14:21

Didn't Eli get on "Peoplepets" with that bird she rescued? It's like these two are having a "who can be the biggest famewhore" contest...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 14:42

poor boy Sad No
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 06 Jan 2012, 18:14

Love the way Einstein has turned chubby and cuddly... Gosh!!! He is so yummmy yummmmm looking... Almost like Bo's little brother / son too Very Happy

Aaaaaw nice pictures Smile

Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 18:24

ciao pari!

eyelashes
did you see G's eyelashes
in his pic with E?

trooooooooooppo lunghe

e folte!

long and thick Shocked amazing

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 06 Jan 2012, 18:28

George's lashes??? Yup, they sure look lush and long too... Smile
Ciao It's Me! Smile
Hello!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 19:03

lush
esatto!

hey, ciao Pari, a presto!
hope to see u soon Very Happy

Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:04

Pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler's relationship with Hollywood hunk George Clooney MUST be moving in the right direction because the 50-year-old actor is entrusting the blonde beauty with his precious pooch.
The former wrestler, rocking GapFit gfast Leggings, Panel Tank and Piped Zip-Front Jacket, looked perfectly comfortable while on a hike at Fryman Canyon in LA with Clooney's adorable dog.
Looks like Stacy and George are getting serious! See more photos of Ms. Keibler's hike in our gallery below.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:05

For those who care! Link from Henway:

From wonderwall

Stacy Keibler: What's in My Bag?

USMagazine, Friday, January 6, 2012, 10:07am (PST)

From the outside, no one would guess Stacy Keibler has had her YSL Cabas Chyc carryall ($1,995, ysl.com) for years.

"It looks new even though I've spilled on it," says the actress, next up in Hallmark's January 7 flick, Fixing Pete. "Things are just thrown in."

Her stash even includes a straw Stetson fedora ($99, thefedorastore.com) from her recent getaway to Mexico with beau George Clooney, 50.

"Digging in my bag is like a treasure hunt!" she says. See what other booty the 32-year-old stashes in her satchel.

Stop and Shop!One peek inside her YSL wallet ($525, ysl.com) and you'll find a shopaholic's dream. "I have gift cards to Saks, Neiman Marcus and Barneys in my wallet. They're all from my birthday, in October. I've been too busy to use them!"

Shady Lady"I have the Ray Ban Wayfarers ($205, ray-ban.com) that fold up so they are good to stash in your purse. I sometimes have some Ray Ban Aviators ($139, ray-ban.com) in there too."

PHOTOS: Celeb-approved beauty buys

Breath Refresher"I have those mini toothbrushes, Colgate Wisps ($7.99, drugstore.com). They are great for travel too."

Lip Lockdown"I have pink and red lip glosses from YSL ($30, sephora.com) and Dior ($27.50, sephora.com) -- the labels are old that I can't read the names on them. I also carry Nivea Kiss of Smoothness ($2.79, walgreens.com) -- it's the best plain, clean chap stick. But my absolute favorite lip gloss is C.O. Bigelow Mentha Shine ($7.50, bathandbodyworks.com) -- it's the pink tint. It's mint infused with peppermint oil. All my girlfriends are now addicted! I have so many of them!"

Hair Tamer"I keep John Freida Full Repair ($9.99, drugstore.com) for flyways. It's like the size of a big mascara, and you just can brush it on your flyaways or use it to make your hair a little shinier!"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:13

Thanks laetval for the xonline photo, but WHY does Einstein always look SO unhappy in every picture with her?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:24

He's a dog, cindi. They don't have facial expressions.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:28

Wot !!! No dog poop bags in the YSL bag ??? confused

Be affraid other walkers !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:29

I know he's a dog but he always looks like he wants to bolt in the pics. I had a dog not too long ago that would "smile" at friends and my gf has a tiny Yorkie that smiles at friends. Maybe he just doesn't like his picture taken.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:32

it's me wrote:ciao pari!

eyelashes
did you see G's eyelashes
in his pic with E?

trooooooooooppo lunghe

e folte!

long and thick Shocked amazing

I have that one on my desk top now.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 06 Jan 2012, 21:05

So Stacy is a YSL girl whereas Betty was a Prada girl.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 06 Jan 2012, 21:38

Katiedot wrote:He's a dog, cindi. They don't have facial expressions.

Actually, I disagree with you about dog's facial expressions, my dog's veterinarian and i also have a friend who is a dog trainer says dogs definitely have facial expressions. I can read at least 5 different expressions on my own dog .

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jan 2012, 21:41

Your own dog? Sure.

A complete stranger's dog with only a few photos? Not likely.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 06 Jan 2012, 22:57

Katiedot wrote:For those who care! Link from Henway:

From wonderwall

From the outside, no one would guess Stacy Keibler has had her YSL Cabas Chyc carryall ($1,995, ysl.com) for years.

"It looks new even though I've spilled on it," says the actress, next up in Hallmark's January 7 flick, Fixing Pete. "Things are just thrown in."

Her stash even includes a straw Stetson fedora ($99, thefedorastore.com) from her recent getaway to Mexico with beau George Clooney, 50.

"Digging in my bag is like a treasure hunt!" she says. See what other booty the 32-year-old stashes in her satchel.

Stop and Shop!One peek inside her YSL wallet ($525, ysl.com) and you'll find a shopaholic's dream. "I have gift cards to Saks, Neiman Marcus and Barneys in my wallet. They're all from my birthday, in October. I've been too busy to use them!"

Shady Lady"I have the Ray Ban Wayfarers ($205, ray-ban.com) that fold up so they are good to stash in your purse. I sometimes have some Ray Ban Aviators ($139, ray-ban.com) in there too."

Breath Refresher"I have those mini toothbrushes, Colgate Wisps ($7.99, drugstore.com). They are great for travel too."

Lip Lockdown"I have pink and red lip glosses from YSL ($30, sephora.com) and Dior ($27.50, sephora.com) -- the labels are old that I can't read the names on them. I also carry Nivea Kiss of Smoothness ($2.79, walgreens.com) -- it's the best plain, clean chap stick. But my absolute favorite lip gloss is C.O. Bigelow Mentha Shine ($7.50, bathandbodyworks.com) -- it's the pink tint. It's mint infused with peppermint oil. All my girlfriends are now addicted! I have so many of them!"

Hair Tamer"I keep John Freida Full Repair ($9.99, drugstore.com) for flyways. It's like the size of a big mascara, and you just can brush it on your flyaways or use it to make your hair a little shinier!"

Don't mean to sound like a jealous byotch but must be nice to have enough extra money to buy all that expensive crap. Us out here in the real world with real jobs couldn't afford that stuff.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 06 Jan 2012, 22:58

Katiedot wrote:For those who care! Link from Henway:

From wonderwall

Don't mean to sound like a jealous byotch but must be nice to have enough extra money to buy all that expensive crap. Us out here in the real world with real jobs couldn't afford that stuff.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 23:30

sometimes
I think the same

but
they are also
fabulous vendors

and not only about things
but also
about dreams

of a better life, not only in owning
but
in 'quality'

anyway this issue would need tons of words
to discuss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 06 Jan 2012, 23:35

lovelylois wrote:
Katiedot wrote:He's a dog, cindi. They don't have facial expressions.

Actually, I disagree with you about dog's facial expressions, my dog's veterinarian and i also have a friend who is a dog trainer says dogs definitely have facial expressions. I can read at least 5 different expressions on my own dog .
Good, it wasn't just me that thought Einstein didn't look happy. I know they are just stills, but not one picture on any website can we see his tail. His tail is down, not wagging like a happy dog. If happy, even in a still, the tail would be up or to one side. Poor dog must have been thinking George was giving him away to be dumped in the woods. Sad Sorry, does not look like a happy dog. BTW, now I get it, this is giving her huge publicity for her movie. Rolling Eyes

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 06 Jan 2012, 23:43

Missa wrote:Funny tweet about Stacy, references the above story:

Hiking Fryman w/ (deleted for privacy) saw Stacy Keibler getting dropped off outside George Clooney's house. #afternoonbootycall

Guess George must live near that canyon. And that Stacy's not staying with him.
OMG! Thank you for posting that tweet!! BTW, if the ending is any reference, than the "hike" was in the afternoon.

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Started a cleanse, morning hike with the dog, afternoon at @barrysbootcamp , and evening massage. #goodnight
3 Jan

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 06 Jan 2012, 23:48

bellybaby wrote:Didn't Eli get on "Peoplepets" with that bird she rescued? It's like these two are having a "who can be the biggest famewhore" contest...
YUP! Said that about 2 pages ago. Even with their tweets now. EC is starting with "words of wisdom", too. And, some of us have commented that EC "talks" to her followers and SK doesn't. Notice since the new year, Cray is responding back now. Not to the crazies - which she should ignore.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 07 Jan 2012, 00:08

Dogs can show they are happy and they do smile and there tails do tell alot about what is going on. Einsteins is down and it shows he is unhappy and unsure he doesn't feel safe with her. It should be up and wagging he isn't. You should see Dexter and he smiles at whoever visits us. Good thing Stacy had so much stuff that had web addresses not sure why anyone would carry around a couple of pairs of sunnies or how a hat fits into a handbag it must be one big handbag! I also don't buy the I've been too busy too shop with my gift certificates. Really what has she been doing? She has had what one or two gigs a month and several vacations other then that she is either going to the gym or shopping. Guess her friends can't know her too well or she is very hard to buy for with that many gift cards!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 07 Jan 2012, 00:09

Natascha wrote:Einstein looks really thrilled in this photo. Rolling Eyes

If I were Stacy I would only hope and pray that George will never ever find out about that baby-prediction, otherwise he will run away very, very fast.
LOL!

Stacy Keibler Thinks George Clooney Will Change His Mind on Marriage and Babies: Stacy Keibler reportedly believ... bit.ly/v1fWBs
30 Dec

Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney will “eventually” want to start a family with her adf.ly/4TQrb
30 Dec

CeleBitchy: Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney will “eventually” want to start a family with her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #celebrity
30 Dec

The insider adds that while Stacy, 32, would also like to become a mom eventually, “She values her freedom now to travel whenever she likes. But yes, she hopes having a family will eventually happen with George.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Already posted in Thread 3, so just adding the link for those who missed it.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 07 Jan 2012, 00:50

All those product mentions.....guess we will be seeing some new stuff shortly.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 07 Jan 2012, 05:15

I wondered how many of them she placed in her handbag so she could say she had them. I know I'm a cynic!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 07 Jan 2012, 05:54

No Dex, you are a realist Hello!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 18:21

Stacy's a bit of a name dropper, isn't she?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jan 2012, 22:05

latest tweet:

I'll be there! Smile RT @BWRPR: Wonder if @StacyKeibler will be on red carpet at Palm Springs Film Festival? We hope she is!...
3 minutes ago

I was hoping she wouldn't be there, now we know why she was cleansing and exercising all week, gotta fit into that gown.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 22:15

So should we take bets if she'll be way over-dressed or dress appropriately. PSFF is more casual than many of the others.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 07 Jan 2012, 22:48

She does love an evening gown or maybe she will wear that hat she got in Cabo!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 07 Jan 2012, 23:29

The next mrs clooney wrote:latest tweet:

I'll be there! Smile RT @BWRPR: Wonder if @StacyKeibler will be on red carpet at Palm Springs Film Festival? We hope she is!...
3 minutes ago

I was hoping she wouldn't be there, now we know why she was cleansing and exercising all week, gotta fit into that gown.
Cray seems to have taken good notes from the EC era, Cray now is also a User and conniving be-otch. IMHO!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 07 Jan 2012, 23:33

I think she'll wear one of her prom dresses (with 5" heels) and George will wear a two button down shirt with a jacket and no tie. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jan 2012, 23:36

The next mrs clooney wrote:latest tweet:

3 minutes ago

Dear Stacy, we are all fans of George we're waiting to see if you have finally figured out how you must dress up: the ring and now you are down the red carpet is another thing. Dear sir it is born and becomes hard and you with your twitt you have officially declared that you are not and will never be a lady but you will always be the girl who rose and then fell from the ring !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Dear John Cena is not George Clooney, are Do you understand?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 00:13

I'm going to put my money on some shirt slutty number with sky high heels.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 08 Jan 2012, 01:25

She will probably show her legs since it's more casual. I wonder if she will try and have a chat with the interviews or just stand back and let George have all the limelight?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 08 Jan 2012, 01:51

hey I had a shepherd retriever mix that I adored (still do, still grieve having to put him down enough of that) and he had facial expressions from a huge grin when he was either in the car, or seeing his people or doggie friends to a dirty look when he was displeased. I swear to god!! Smile

will have to check the pics of einstein out.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 08 Jan 2012, 02:24

I only looked at the pictures posted on this thread but the one pic of einstein that everyone said looked like he wasn't happy to me it looked like einstein was studying or watching the paps taking the picture. jmho

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jan 2012, 03:26

Dexterdidit wrote:She will probably show her legs since it's more casual. I wonder if she will try and have a chat with the interviews or just stand back and let George have all the limelight?
Dex, I hope you were able to open up the PopSugar interview that was posted on the PalmSprings thread. She was standing right next to George and a couple times her voice was louder than George's. I don't think she was talking about HIM!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 08 Jan 2012, 03:35

lol! I saw it, she behaved like she is THE STAR Exploded

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jan 2012, 03:38

Totally disrespectful to George, IMVHAO!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 08 Jan 2012, 03:47

Precisely Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jan 2012, 04:26

melbert wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:She will probably show her legs since it's more casual. I wonder if she will try and have a chat with the interviews or just stand back and let George have all the limelight?
Dex, I hope you were able to open up the PopSugar interview that was posted on the PalmSprings thread. She was standing right next to George and a couple times her voice was louder than George's. I don't think she was talking about HIM!!!!
I watched the video twice and didn't even notice she was talking (looked like she was doing an interview, standing near George but not next to him and facing the interviewer) until it was pointed out here.

She wasn't louder than George at any time, it's just that her conversation got picked up by the microphones of the people interviewing George and when you concentrate on her (and not George) you could hear she was talking in the background although you can't really hear much of what she has to say, it's that quiet).

If the technical experts (the people holding the microphones) didn't notice there was a problem then there's no way she could have known. I say again: the technical experts didn't think there was anything wrong. It's unreasonable to expect Stacy, who's not a qualified audio technician or a/v expert to know more than the technical people there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Jan 2012, 04:50

script src="http://player.popsugar.com/player.js?embedCode=cxZjY5MzpkzY9E4QCfJtx4lNLVAjo9nc&wmode=transparent&width=550&height=310">

Here is the video I had trouble opening onto the sight can't figure out what I did.

Last edited by lovelylois on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 04:53; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jan 2012, 04:53

Yes, the video was already posted in the Palm Springs thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 3 Empty Yeah

Post by bamboochacha Sun 08 Jan 2012, 04:54

melbert wrote:Totally disrespectful to George, IMVHAO!!

Yeah, it looks like he's fed up - and a little older looking. Love3
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 08 Jan 2012, 06:30

Stacy was just rude she was having a very noisy chat with that lady talking about someone called Carlo and how she should know that and I'm sure Cabo got mentioned then she get's Stan's attention and has a joke right behind George. It was so unprofessional all this while George was trying to be interviewed. She did everything to get attention then she stands next to george and can't decide whether she should smile or not. Most lean in and talk quietly cause they understand that all those mikes might pick up something Stacy doesn't seem to get the concept that George is being interviewed. Katie there is no excuse for her behaviour she has been around and on red carpets for years. She is a date not a star it isn't her award and it never will be! George looks so tired and very short next to her and once again her makeup has been put on with a trowel and that cleanse can't have done much cause that dress is not flattering she looks big. It does look like she has really toned down the sexy and has gone to the boring side of things. I hope she learns some manners if she is going to be on other red carpets having a private chat on a red carpet has to be on the list of what not to do!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jan 2012, 08:29

Dexterdidit wrote:Katie there is no excuse for her behaviour she has been around and on red carpets for years.
So she has suddenly become a professional sound technician and somehow magically knows better than all the other people on the red carpet?

There are professionals monitoring the sound (the cameramen behind the presenters) who had no problems with her. She would have had no way of knowing that her conversation could have been picked up because it was just one more sound in a noisy background.

It looks like she didn't even know she'd be in shot (for most of the interview she's only half in the picture) and there would be absolutely no way of her knowing whether she was in shot or not unless she climbed over the ropes and looked through the camera. She certainly couldn't have known that she'd be heard.

It's actually Stan who steps forward into shot and starts talking to her. He's also a professional who's unaware that he's in the shot.

This wasn't a private one-on-one interview in a studio. It was a grab from the red carpet with all sorts of chaos in the background. Five other people walk past behind him while he's being interviewed.

For those who don't know how TV works and assume that Stacy is somehow psychic just because she's "a professional" this is what you need to know: interviews like this are done with an interviewer holding the microphone connected to the camera operator. In the good old days there would also be a sound person too but to save money that rarely happens now. The camera operator has headphones on and monitors the sound levels, feeding back to the interviewer if there are any problems.

It's worthwile re-reading that last sentence again because of the information that it tells you: the interviewer (who, unlike Stacy actually is a professional) also has no idea what's being recorded and needs the sound person (usually the cameroperator) to tell them.

Microphones are directional and have limited range. You'll notice on the clip that we can barely hear what one of the interviewers asks and that's because the microphones are pointing away from the interviewer (towards George) and therefore can't pick up what's being said very well.

If there had been an issue with the sound in this interview, all that needed to be done was for the inteviewer to point the microphone more towards George and away from Stacy.

You may be thinking that a microphone is picking up everything around the black fuzzy foam cover that covers the mike, but that's not the case. It's often only the end of the mike that can 'hear' anything.

The person being interviewed just has to assume that the sound level and picture is ok. When you stand in front of a camera you have absolutely no idea what is in the picture. If the camera is facing directly towards you, then you can be fairly sure you're in shot but you've got no idea whether it's a close up (ie: just your head or even a part of your face) or a wider shot (head and shoulders and a bit of background) or a wider shot still (as was the case this time: most of the top of the body plus a lot of background).

Being a professional has nothing to do with it. Unless you're looking through the view finder there is no way anyone can know what's being filmed. Likewise, professional or not, no one can be sure what is or isn't being picked up on a microphone.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Jan 2012, 09:46

I watched the interview and got to say, I'm not seeing it. I think she just managed to entertain herself chatting away to a reporter that she probably has met before and to Stan whilst George is doing the interview. It worked in G's favour not having her stand mutely beside him as it did not give the interviewer an opportunity to ask love life questions - the interview was all about the work. How often does that occur when he has a date? If she was pulled in tight next to him during the interview and focused solely on G and the interviewer, it would have been rude of the interviewer not to include her and ask her a question or two. This way his private life was kept private from his professional life but he still got to take his girlfriend to an event. If Stacy has been pulled into the interview, she would have been roasted as if she was trying to draw focus and make the night about her and their relationship - not him being honoured. No matter what she does, someone is going to object.

Also this is complete 180 on a year ago. When he was with Betty, she stood to the side, never spoke to other people and looked bored out of her brain then acted like a brat when it wasn't all about her. And the fans called her snob, distant, bitchy, self-centred and acting like thought she was better than those around her. Or she tried to barge in on the interview and make it about their relationship. Stacy is doing the opposite of that (trying to interact with people outside of Team Clooney) but she is still getting attacked as if every single move and thought that she has is a pure manipulation for her own personal agenda. Is she working the association - absolutely. Is she that smart - no way.

Stacy seems to be able to engage with people without instruction or supervision. I really don't see how she disrespected him. She is not some docile 1950's wife who shall not speak unless spoke to by her hubbie or only when hibb ie gives her permission to speak to other people. It is a social event, her chatting isn't a crime. If anything it could be a positive as she can handle herself in these situations and environments. G gets to focus on the interview and know that she can take care of herself on the red carpet wihout him needing to give her basic instructions like "did you smile?". Stacy does not seem to need constant monitoring to ensure that she does not step out of line. And at these industry events with so much riding on appearances and toeing the party line, that has to provide him (and Stan) with some peace of mind - at least for award season.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next