George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday

+3
melbert
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday Empty George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jan 2012, 09:47

Found by Henway on the Palm Springs festival page (but I can't make the link work for me)

Saturday, January 07, 12:00 PM @ Annenberg Auditorium

Sorry, no more tickets available for this event.

George Clooney: Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion

Showing: Saturday, January 07, 12:00 PM

Running Time: 120 Minutes

Theater: Annenberg Auditorium

Ticket Code: TALK0812

A renaissance man if ever there was one, George Clooney caps what has been a brilliant career with perhaps his most successful year yet, as Director, co-writer, producer and star of this year’s The Ides of March and the lead roll in Alexander Payne’s acclaimed The Descendants. Join us for a splendid afternoon, as we present Clooney in conversation live on stage, preceded by a screening of his taut political thriller (and fourth movie as a director) The Ides of March.

Moderator: John Horn

John Horn covers the film business for The Los Angeles Times, where he has been a staff writer since 2002. He previously served as a senior writer and senior editor for Newsweek and Premiere magazines. Horn was the entertainment writer for The Associated Press and a staff writer for the Orange County Register. An honors graduate from the University of California, Berkeley (B.A. Dramatic Arts), Horn was a California Alumni Scholar, and a mid-career fellow in the National Arts Journalism Program, and served on its board. Horn serves on the board of Union Station Homeless Services, is a trustee of the Humanitas Awards, and is a former member of the editorial and alumni boards of The Polytechnic School. He has twice won an editorial award from The Los Angeles Times, and been named the entertainment journalist of the year by the Los Angeles Press Club. Horn and his wife, Linda Burrow, have two sons, Charles and Henry.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday Empty Re: George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 09:50

pre recorded?
what is that???
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday Empty Re: George Clooney Talking Pictures, Politics and Passion on Saturday

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:12

It says live. Where do you see 'pre recorded'?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:00

dunno
maybe the 120 Minutes length made me think about that
something like a show with clips inside

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 03:28

I want to go!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 07 Jan 2012, 05:02

Is it far from you Melbert? I can't remember where you live....it's too far for me that is for sure.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jan 2012, 05:25

I could drive it in about 14 hours. I guess I'd better hit the road. I'll report when I get there!!!! (well, maybe not as I've already been awake 18 hours and I don't drive well in the dark). Sorry girls!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 07 Jan 2012, 05:32

Probably not the best idea then. Stay home and watch it on your comfy couch. I don't think he will be in town long if he has to be in NY on Monday morning.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jan 2012, 09:04

14 Mel!?
to me would be impossible affraid
better stay home, I guess too

next time
who knows...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jan 2012, 02:59

Did anyone see this?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 05:46

no
two pics
when going out
If I'm not wrong
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 09 Jan 2012, 14:13

I think someone said it doesn't air till the end of the month.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jan 2012, 21:28

Oh... thanks, Noodle!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:56

Nope no Pickles here either...saw the topic George Clooney Talking Pictures and had this image of a cartoon Pickle sitting at a round table talking shop! No

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:57

noodle wrote:I think someone said it doesn't air till the end of the month.

To air on the 31st I believe on E!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:00

Dexterdidit wrote:Is it far from you Melbert? I can't remember where you live....it's too far for me that is for sure.

Swim, Swim You can do it! Watch out for the sharks though and Jellyfish! Titanic

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:01

a cartoon Pickle?
what does it mean?
can someone please help me?
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 09 Jan 2012, 23:01

LOL I will hook Dexter up to a floatie and he can doggy paddle me part of the way there. If we leave now we should make it there by next years awards season. LOL (Dex only has tiny legs)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jan 2012, 03:25

Henway wrote:
noodle wrote:I think someone said it doesn't air till the end of the month.

To air on the 31st I believe on E!
The thing airing on the 31st is his visit with James Lipton on The Actor's Studio. Wasn't this just the Q&A after The Descendants?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down