George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

+38
LyndaGirl
Aly
macs
Seth Gecko
MM
Sluggo
LaProfessora
Merlin
LornaDoone
hathaross
socimar
yuanling
cindigirl
NotAvailable
zizi
Michelle meyers
Vi
ally12
melbert
Cinderella
lucy
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
silly girl
littlelight
Pari
lolo"layla"
iamnoone
Katiedot
it's me
Dexterdidit
pattygirl
Joanna
dakota007
watching
Maggy
m4rose
laetval
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 Empty Re: Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 17:19

Here's a video where he's discussing his trailer. Hope it wasn't posted here before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually if you click on "Season 18 more videos" there's a few more there. Sorry for the ad breaks.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 3 Empty Re: Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:13

I just had a thought. After watching the show, and lately with some of his comments on the Red Carpets, do any of you think he's going a little overboard with his "poor hick from Kentucky" routine? What do you think his fellow Kentuckians think about being played out in this light? Maybe it's just me...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:33

I, like JoanieJD, did not get to see Inside The Actors Studio. I read articles and my comment, "Man... 2 hours of George... Whew..." was a wish! But to answer your question Melbert, I think George is very proud of Kentucky and it shows! I think they know how proud he is of them. It's kind of like that old saying about family... something like, Don't talk about my Brother like that. I can and others can that love him, but you cannot... Because I grew up with him... Do you know what I mean?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:37

You've got a good point there Mel. He always seems to relay his awkward behavior to 'being from Kentucky.' I'm sure he doesn't want to put his Kentucky neighbors down but some of them may take it that way. but then maybe that's just my sensitivity chip I have somewhere inside me. If I ever find it, I'll get rid of it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:55

ella, it was truly a delicious 2 hrs. He was really in his element and really was great. He was happy, funny, informative, intelligent in everything he said. The audience, all Master class actors, writers and directors, along with their teachers, loved it. When they got to the question and answer segment, George answered all their questions with honesty and wit. I'm sure it'll be rerun on some future date, or perhaps on Bravo site. To me it was a must see, just like IOM and TD.

IMHO, George is very proud of being a Kentuckian. If not, he wouldn't use the area for his movie. While Cincinnati isn't in KY, it is be proximity part of his hometown area and he could have staged his movie in many other places. If he weren't proud of it, he surely wouldn't keep mentioning it and reminding people of the fact. KY is a beautiful state, filled with beautiful people. His parents are Kentuckians and are among the beautiful people. Sure there are "shitkickers" there, but you can find them anywhere. Noone is born sophicated or educated. These things come with maturity. The "farmers" may not sound cultured, but they are intelligent and hardworking. George is proud of his "farmer" uncle, Jack Warren - respected him enough that he had him make a tape of his part in OBWAT so he could get the twang right.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:22

"shitkickers" what a lovely word ! What are they exactly ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:25

Cinderella, CindiGirl and PattyGirl! Thank you so much for opening MY eyes. I didn't "hear" it the way you explained and I was taken aback at what seemed like a put down to his state by his comments. I definitely see your points and again, thanks for your views! Give Flowers Give Flowers Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:27

Joanna wrote:"shitkickers" what a lovely word ! What are they exactly ?
Cowboy boots are called shitkickers as the cowboys would use their boots to kick the shit (cows, horses, etc) off of things. Now they call people shitkickers!

from the Urban Dictionary:

the last definition refers to people
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:37

Ohhh I want to see it!!! I´m looking for it but nothing!

I dont remember who write that he´s probably shy and for that reason he used the sense of humor.... I remember to read years ago something about it. That he ´s really shy but ovbiously for his work he has to pretend that he is not.

I think it was in any interview with any of the actors in ER.

In fact, I hear that a lot of actors are shy. Maybe this job is a way to affront it.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:42

I bet you're right, Hathaross!

And... why don't you post more often? I enjoy your input!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:42

Hug1 to the shy boy Love2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:48

Yeah, I miss to post too but I´m really really busy.
Now I have exams and I´m studying... and I have a lot of accounts with FB, one of spain, fan forum,... is too much LOL

I promise I´ll post more when I have more free time. Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:29

Video from Actors Studio where Brad explains why George owes him.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:35

That's almost scary, eh CindiGirl?! What could Brad think of worse than George could think of?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:42

Ha - I don't think Brad would DARE pull a prank on the Cloons. The repercussions would be too immense. If it was anything gross Brad would have to deal with Angie's reaction and all George would have to deal with would be his already-established reputation. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:44

cant see Sad
what did he say??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 Feb 2012, 15:19

Watched some of the segments on Hulu.

One response George gave to a question posed by a student struck me as disingenuous.

On the one hand he tells the guy that he doesn't understand why an actor would do something to his face (particularly his eyes) because he uses his face in his work so the impression you get is that a person who ages has "character" but then he dates women who are younger and younger than he and who have no "character" in their faces. If you use his example!

See to me this makes his comments seem hypocritical.

I guess it's okay for Paul Newman to have aged out of his leading man looks cause that then made him a more interesting character actor (which is the example George gave) but yet he doesn't seem to think that about women. Because if a man gets more interesting as his face becomes lined and wrinkled than why aren't women more interesting?

Seems like George subscribes to the same double standard that the rest of the male population of Hollywood perpetuate!

JMO

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Feb 2012, 16:44

Video of how George will prank Brad.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Feb 2012, 17:04

Please , Paul Newman!! Best actor, best everything, best looking!! So sorry he passed at such a young age. Let's all give a toast to Mr. Paul Newman one of the best!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Feb 2012, 19:45

For you lucy...this is fun

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 21:37

hu! can't see it!

Neutral again!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:35

Try clicking on..."Watch on You Tube" I M ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 Feb 2012, 23:43

m m
really sweet
thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 07 Feb 2012, 07:14

Thanks for posting the Paul Newman / Joanne Woodward video. It was cute.

I had never heard of the film they mention " The Fugitive Kind" but I looked it up - with Marlon Brando. I've never seen the film.

Here's a link to it's IMDB info.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:26

Yes Lorna I had a look at her films on Amazon after that.
My two favourites of hers are Three Faces of Eve and Sybil.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 09 Feb 2012, 04:52

Joanna, I didn't know she did Sybil? I thought that was Sally Field.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 09 Feb 2012, 04:56

It was Sally Field, Joanna played the Doctor in it. My favourite of hers is The Glass Menagerie.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 09 Feb 2012, 07:21

I haven't seen this show yet but it just sounds like all the same stuff he's said for at least the last 15 years...which then means all the 'news' stories keep bringing the stories up as 'new' like the prank Brad pulled on him on Ocean's 11 etc etc etc...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 08:28

no vids already???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:56

Yeah.. nothing?? Crying or Very sad
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 14:04

Merlin, a lot of what he said was a repeat, but the way he said it was worth watching the show!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 14:16

Joanna, thanks for the vid, they were really good at guessing on that show. Saw bags of PA and NELL NEWMAN cookies at the store yesterday, had to do a double take,Nell looks just like her mom.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 11 Feb 2012, 02:27

Just saw the Brad Pitt interview....only an hour. He was actually very sweet and he had a few good teaching points but I think GC is the better teacher and had more experience to offer. We only got to hear two questions from students....while it was still interesting it wasn't quite as interesting as G's. Oh and I am not just saying that because.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Feb 2012, 06:58

LOL OF course not. Brad comes across as pretty sweet and laid back in most interviews. He has had some interesting parts I love Seven and Legends of the Fall, he was my crush before George! George got a whole 2 hours and Brad only got one maybe cause George directs as well?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Feb 2012, 13:01

Any web site to be able to watch it or get it?
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 11 Feb 2012, 13:21

Here is Bravo's website:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 11 Feb 2012, 13:23

Thanks Smile but I cant see it. I´m outside USA
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Sat 11 Feb 2012, 14:11

I enjoyed the clips but the commercials got to me, Also, in the chicken noodle soup onem the guy sounded like George. Is there any way to listen to the whole, strung together interview rather than 1 minute snipets? Thanks for posting at least these, they are interesting and George was much better than Brad.

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 14:46

no way to see them here

Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Sun 12 Feb 2012, 23:14

Guess life is tough! Oh well.

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ally12 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:53

Just like to point out for Canadian viewers George's epiosde will premiere on Bravo Canada Tuesday night at 9pm

ally12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sluggo Wed 29 Feb 2012, 12:44

anyone here with a dvr to record that?

Sluggo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 29 Feb 2012, 12:55

guess no... Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 29 Feb 2012, 13:49

]quote="cindigirl"]You've got a good point there Mel. He always seems to relay his awkward behavior to 'being from Kentucky.' I'm sure he doesn't want to put his Kentucky neighbors down but some of them may take it that way. but then maybe that's just my sensitivity chip I have somewhere inside me. If I ever find it, I'll get rid of it. LOL
[/quote]

Well, I guess that George's seven years in Ohio (1967-1974) didn't sophisticate him enough, LOL!! But, he is predominately Kentuckian.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Wed 29 Feb 2012, 15:56

Is this available to download or watch online anywhere?

D
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:12

Seth, here's the website and you'll have to click on to each one to watch.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:37

Thanks for the link - won't play sadly Sad
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:21

Seth...try searching for it on youtube ? May be there.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:51

Yeah, that was my first port of call, only short clips I'm afraid. Thanks anyway Joanna.
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Mar 2012, 13:01

no

strange...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next