George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Kiebler Website

+21
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Atalante
LyndaGirl
Henway
phys major
bellybaby
it's me
premiere
watching
zizi
Pari
Dexterdidit
Charley
lelacorb
playfuldeb
madsky
lovelylois
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Stacy Kiebler Website - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Kiebler Website

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:49

lovelylois wrote:contracts between people in relationships are a common place now. Many people have pre-nups and I have heard and seen very successful people make their boyfriend, girlfriend or significant other sign non-disclosure statements.
Yes, that's a non-disclosure agreement and George would be crazy not to have her sign one of those.

That's a completely different thing from being a 'contract girlfriend' where you sign a contract to pretend to be someone's girlfriend for a fixed period of time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:52

sisieq wrote:When the hell did she become an expert! You can subscribe to her newsletter. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOL, so much for trying to make a career change, it seems nothing new has been added. All the articles are from early November, 2011. Wondered why she hasn't tweeted about it except for that one time.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:11

sisieq wrote:
sisieq wrote:When the hell did she become an expert! You can subscribe to her newsletter. Rolling Eyes

LOL, so much for trying to make a career change, it seems nothing new has been added. All the articles are from early November, 2011. Wondered why she hasn't tweeted about it except for that one time.

She has not added anything cause she could not pay any of us enough to run it for her! She probably did not realize how much work goes into running a blog. Whistle

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:15

Oh Henway it's because she is soooo busy! She tells everyone how busy she is so much she can't even go spend her many gift vouchers. I mean she does so much.......the pap shots, the tweeting, all that time waiting for George to call and of course those cleanses mean lots of potty time and let's not forget taking other peoples dogs for hikes! No wonder she needs a holiday every few weeks I don't know how she does it.

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : being a smartass)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Tue 10 Jan 2012, 14:23

Dexterdidit wrote:Oh Henway it's because she is soooo busy! She tells everyone how busy she is so much she can't even go spend her many gift vouchers. I mean she does so much.......the pap shots, the tweeting, all that time waiting for George to call and of course those cleanses mean lots of potty time and let's not forget taking other peoples dogs for hikes! No wonder she needs a holiday every few weeks I don't know how she does it.
[quote]

Great post! lol!
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 10 Jan 2012, 14:37

Dexterdidit should write a funny book ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 10 Jan 2012, 23:33

Dexter has a great sense of humor! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 16:40

Oooh ladies, did you miss this? Looks like a new post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After the holidays I always find myself missing the fun looks of the holiday season. I miss getting dressed up for holiday parties and getting to experiment with makeup.

I asked one of my makeup artists, Dominique Samuel, for his tips to make everyday feel like a holiday. Here’s what he said!

xo

Stacy

Here are my tips for making ever day feel like the holidays!

Rock the Smokey Eye!
- Smokey eyes can be in different colors and textures. Here are the steps to make it work:

1. My favorite thing to do on my celebrity clients is to use a different texture (like illusion d’ombre’s mousse) and mix it in with dark grey, silver and navy blue. It will add the prefect glow for a smokey effect!

2. To apply, dip your fingers in the pot and take a small dab to your eyes. Then smudge it with a brush and you will instantly see that your eyes will look amazing..with that extra glow!

3. Finish it of with extra black mascara and perfect skin and a nice glossy lip!

Enjoy!

Below is a red carpet moment from the smokey eye I gave Stacy last week!

- Dominique Samuel
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Jan 2012, 16:46

I just saw her post this on Twitter. Ladies, Stacy is obvious following our site. We comment on her hair and she changes it, we comment on her make up and she changes it, we comment on how she doesn't get involved in causes and the very next day she is tweeting about the dog rescue where Einstein came from. Now we comment about her not updating her website and low and behold there's an update. Hmmm wonder what we can get her to do next I\'ve got an idea2
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 19:23

Well, she needs to fire her hair and make-up people instead of re-tweeting for them!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 21:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:I just saw her post this on Twitter. Ladies, Stacy is obvious following our site. We comment on her hair and she changes it, we comment on her make up and she changes it, we comment on how she doesn't get involved in causes and the very next day she is tweeting about the dog rescue where Einstein came from. Now we comment about her not updating her website and low and behold there's an update. Hmmm wonder what we can get her to do next I\'ve got an idea2
Let's face to disappear, she hears us?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:03

I wouldn't even admit I was her makeup artist it hasn't exactly gone down well with anyone. As for she misses dressing up for holiday parties, she is always dressing up how can she miss it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:28

So basically she has sent a website up in her name but the posts relate to information provided from other people, not her.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 09:33

Umm, nothing wrong in that. Ahem.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:45

No but you chip in your 2 cents worth. Stacy doesn't seem to really put any of herself in hers I think is what Watching is saying. It's information you get when you google, probably where she got it from! When George is gone it will probably pick up. Look at Eli and her twitter.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:30

Well, she added her two cents on her blog today, with an interesting picture:

What a day! Normally I’d be decked out in purple rooting for my RAVENS today back home in Baltimore, but instead I’ll be watching on the TV trying to sneak peeks during the second half while I am getting glammed up for tonight’s GOLDEN GLOBES! Tonight is going to be AMAZING. I know my parents are making good use of my season tickets today – I’ll be there in spirit. GO RAVENS. — Stacy

I'm going to leave aside all of the various pieces of self-importance in the actual post. I believe that picture is the first non-Einstein George mention in quite a long time. It's funny, because I keep thinking she's getting very comfortable in her position due to the sudden increase in and the personal nature of her tweets. But the picture with Einstein after the awards the other night, and now this pic, just scream insecurity to me. Did she really have to roll around on the floor in a white borrowed dress with a black haired dog to prove she was at George's at some point after getting ready? I think everyone assumes she went home with George, so why the need to post a photo in an attempt to prove it? That makes me think it was taken prior to leaving for the show, and posted later. The same goes for the ticket picture above. She could have posted a photo of just her ticket, and I think we all would have understood that she wasn't going with Christopher Plummer. But for some reason she feels the need to include George's ticket. Who exactly is she trying to prove this relationship to?

At least now we know what table they're sitting at. Very Happy

Last edited by Missa on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos..arrrggghh!)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:37

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:45

Missa, I couldn't have said it any better!!! we all know she's with George why does she keep having to prove it, and who is she trying to prove it to???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:48

Missa wrote:Well, she added her two cents on her blog today, with an interesting picture:

What a day! Normally I’d be decked out in purple rooting for my RAVENS today back home in Baltimore, but instead I’ll be watching on the TV trying to sneak peeks during the second half while I am getting glammed up for tonight’s GOLDEN GLOBES! Tonight is going to be AMAZING. I know my parents are making good use of my season tickets today – I’ll be there in spirit. GO RAVENS. — Stacy

I'm going to leave aside all of the various pieces of self-importance in the actual post. I believe that picture is the first non-Einstein George mention in quite a long time. It's funny, because I keep thinking she's getting very comfortable in her position due to the sudden increase in personal nature of her tweets. But the picture with Einstein after the awards the other night, and now this pic, just scream insecurity to me. Did she really have to roll around on the floor in a white borrowed dress with a black haired dog to prove she was at George's at some point after getting ready? I think everyone assumes she went home with George, so why the need to post a photo in an attempt to prove it. That makes me think it was taken prior to leaving for the show, and posted later. The same goes for the tickets picture above. She could have posted a photo of just her ticket, and I think we all would have understood that she wasn't going with Christopher Plummer. But for some reason she feels the need to include George's ticket. Who exactly is she trying to prove this relationship to?

At least now we know what table they're sitting at. Very Happy

IMO , I think she does these sort of cryptic messages or blatant messages, because she is coming from a very insecure place. She is dating him, but we all know it has its downsides. He doesn't show or demonstrate a lot of PDA in public to her and I think it must be getting to be uncomfortable, so she has to prove to the public that they are together . Stacy has been made fun of in many of blogs and gossip sites, this has to have some affect even the most secure person. Maybe she doesn't know where the relationship is going and she is constantly testing the limits to see how far she can take her tweets and blog.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 18:56

Missa wrote:She could have posted a photo of just her ticket, and I think we all would have understood that she wasn't going with Christopher Plummer. But for some reason she feels the need to include George's ticket. Who exactly is she trying to prove this relationship to?

Missa in my honest opinion I think she's just trying to earn her money as George's PR girlfriend.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:13

cindigirl wrote:
Missa wrote:She could have posted a photo of just her ticket, and I think we all would have understood that she wasn't going with Christopher Plummer. But for some reason she feels the need to include George's ticket. Who exactly is she trying to prove this relationship to?

Missa in my honest opinion I think she's just trying to earn her money as George's PR girlfriend.

So Cindy when you call Stacy a PR girlfriend, you mean George is using Stacy for PR purposes and she is not a how can I say it a standard or regular girlfriend?.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:17

Yes, that's the way I see it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and only time will tell.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:20

his table #3

her

bump
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:34

cindigirl wrote:Yes, that's the way I see it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and only time will tell.

The reason I ask is because I float between the two thoughts, sometimes I think it is all PR and other times I think maybe he really likes this one. What threw me is when they went to Cabo during Christmas and spent two weeks together. You have to generally like somebody to spend that amount of time together, even though they were with other people.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:38

it's me wrote:his table #3

her

bump

Is that a joke It's me that he is at 3 and she is at 93, because I looked at the invite and didn't see her number. DId you see the number.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:40

of course! Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:42

I'm beginning to think it's friends in a casual relationship who are also making the most of the PR associated with their relationship. No great love story, just a fun, mutually beneficial way to pass the time.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:44

lovelylois wrote:

Is that a joke It's me that he is at 3 and she is at 93, because I looked at the invite and didn't see her number. DId you see the number.

If you look at the very bottom of her ticket in the photo, you can see the top of "Table 3". Although it would be kind of funny if she were at 93. Kind of like at the Oscars when you invite more than your allotted "plus 1", they have to sit in the balcony. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:53

Lovely, the reason I think she is his PR girlfriend is because I think George thinks he needs a gf for his awards press. And she 'popped' up so suddenly after his Eli break-up. Maybe after comments that Eli was so sullen he needed a 'perkier' sidekick. Well, they don't come any more perky than her. She's doing a good job.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:34

The next mrs clooney wrote:Missa, I couldn't have said it any better!!! we all know she's with George why does she keep having to prove it, and who is she trying to prove it to???
Definitely very insecure but also a woman who can not behave! a doll
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:39

Can you guys open the link ? bounce [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:41

no
but look

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:50

cindigirl wrote:Yes, that's the way I see it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and only time will tell.
Well, then, IMHO, that makes her a GF for hire. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:52

lovelylois wrote:

The reason I ask is because I float between the two thoughts, sometimes I think it is all PR and other times I think maybe he really likes this one. What threw me is when they went to Cabo during Christmas and spent two weeks together. You have to generally like somebody to spend that amount of time together, even though they were with other people.
LOL, well, we assume they spent 2 weeks together. LOL!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:54

cindigirl wrote:Lovely, the reason I think she is his PR girlfriend is because I think George thinks he needs a gf for his awards press. And she 'popped' up so suddenly after his Eli break-up. Maybe after comments that Eli was so sullen he needed a 'perkier' sidekick. Well, they don't come any more perky than her. She's doing a good job.
Agree, except for.............

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:58

I agree with the insecure "vote" and because she has an oversize ego. Putting aside what the basic reason twitter is about.

BTW, I thought her website was going to be a new career move, LOL, but she had to add that "in your face" link about GG. And then her twitter question: "Should I start getting ready now?" Rolling Eyes We talked about her not being so friendly and inter acting with her followers and we get this. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:01

sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Lovely, the reason I think she is his PR girlfriend is because I think George thinks he needs a gf for his awards press. And she 'popped' up so suddenly after his Eli break-up. Maybe after comments that Eli was so sullen he needed a 'perkier' sidekick. Well, they don't come any more perky than her. She's doing a good job.
Agree, except for.............
My God, you think that George needs a PR? I do not think so!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jan 2012, 05:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:Missa, I couldn't have said it any better!!! we all know she's with George why does she keep having to prove it, and who is she trying to prove it to???
Have you not read the Stacy Keibler thread? It's full of posts by people claiming that they're not together. Even Cindigirl on this thread says it.

Even people (like me) who think that at least they are genuinely dating can't help but notice how little he cares for her and point out that her time with him is nearly up.

That's got to be annoying for her to keep reading.

Missa wrote:I'm beginning to think it's friends in a casual relationship who are also making the most of the PR associated with their relationship. No great love story, just a fun, mutually beneficial way to pass the time.
That's what I think too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:42

I think that too. I don't think this is anything like a serious relationship. I think he dates her for the red carpets mainly had her down in Cabo which is a big place doesn't mean she stayed with George. He get's a "girlfriend" she get's the attention she so clearly loves. I do think once the Oscars is over the countdown for the end will really be on....I just don't see him caring enough to have her around for the summer his attitude is really casual he doesn't even pretend to be in love with her. I don't believe she is in love with him either just for all the advantages she can get through him.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:51

Two pages of pictures here of them both

Also posted it on GG Award thread

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:24

It was especially noticeable when he won. Quick peck on the cheek that was nearly identical to the one he gave Natalie Portman onstage.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 18:25

And he "embraced" Natalie a little more than Stacy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 May 2012, 11:07

Thought I would see if Stacy has started posting more regularly on her website. Answer - no. No posts in April and only one in March. In total, 15 posts over 7 months. What is the point of keeping it alive? Hope the people that signed up to her newsletter aren't waiting by their inbox for the next instalment.

February 28, 2012
February 3, 2012
February 3, 2012
January 23, 2012
January 15, 2012
January 14, 2012
January 13, 2012
January 12, 2012
January 11, 2012
December 19, 2011
November 29, 2011
November 21, 2011