George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

+49
PigPen
Donnamarie
Jenn
janieb
isogotit
Mazy
Dazlious
Barbara Garabedian
amaretti
LornaDoone
Lakin460
OofOof
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Maggy
silly girl
zizi
lolo"layla"
Atalante
Joanna
Cinderella
LyndaGirl
Dexterdidit
Missa
davidarochelle
Tigerina
The next mrs clooney
playfuldeb
bunny
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
fluffy
socimar
pattygirl
melbert
Vi
it's me
lelacorb
lucy
fava
cindigirl
laetval
53 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by pattygirl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 02:22

Einstein is so content in George's lap. George is also so content with Einstein. I think Einstein is George's peace. George is still so seldom, that I think Einstein is his calming factor. The mutual love is so evident, they were made to be together, even if it took turkey meatballs to bring it about. I love you
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by Maggy Fri 03 Feb 2012, 02:30

I think so too. Yeah Right

At least he has someone to comfort him and keep him company.

Last edited by Maggy on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 06:52; edited 3 times in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 03 Feb 2012, 03:25

I envy that lap dog!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 03 Feb 2012, 03:29

We all do, Lucy Thumbs up!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 06:18

this George's shirt
seems so soft
and fluffy Hug1

no? Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 06:20

pattygirl wrote:Einstein is so content in George's lap. George is also so content with Einstein. I think Einstein is George's peace. George is still so seldom, that I think Einstein is his calming factor. The mutual love is so evident, they were made to be together, even if it took turkey meatballs to bring it about. I love you

I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 Feb 2012, 21:15

Patty
think for a moment

Eins is soooo lucky
he can hear his
loving voice
saying
lovely words
to his puppy
for more than a year!

ohhhhhhh
mi vien da piangere! Surrender
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 04 Feb 2012, 01:45

Eins is one lucky dawg. Yahooooo
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 04 Feb 2012, 07:56

Yep, and Eins knows that he will be with G. for the rest of his life. Hug1 This big

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:56

zizi wrote:Yep, and Eins knows that he will be with G. for the rest of his life. Hug1 This big

sigh....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 Feb 2012, 13:41

It's the other way round zizi, as dogs have no conception
of the future like that lol!
I agree Einstein's a fortunate dog and George is fortunate to have found a dog so compatible and good to live with.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:28

I love you I love you I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:35

It's definitely a match for the ages. Two personalities with the capacity for unconditional love have been united and will be together until one life ends.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:44

you are ravishing my heart
with those words

I'm delighted Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:52

pattygirl wrote:It's definitely a match for the ages. Two personalities with the capacity for unconditional love have been united and will be together until one life ends.

What a most beautiful thing to say patty. Everything encompassed into one sentence!

There is no unconditional love like that which is given by a dog for his or her owner.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:40

I agree cindi, up until you've got to clean their botty,
and then..... Whoooooshe......
"I'm not your friend any more" they say
Well, that's what happens here anyway !!

pityviolin scaredsilly pityviolin
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:58

Well Joanna, cleaning the booty is a different story. Had a Lhasa Apso dog and when his hair grew it grew around his bottom. When I plopped him into the bathtub to clean him there was definitely no love lost between us. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 Feb 2012, 17:22

True cindi. I try to trim it really short in that area.....

oopsie TMI.... headbang....Sorry !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 04 Feb 2012, 23:45

LOL I have a pug and I still have the same problem. There little tails are always up at least mine is cause he is always happy. So his butt needs to stay clean or it's gross. Part of the unconditional love it's like looking after a baby sometimes they can be sulky too. I think George and Einstein will be there for each other he will certainly be around a lot longer then the girl of the moment. It's a good thing they can't write cause you could imagine some of the stories he could tell! I have thought for sometime George needed another dog so I'm glad he got one at last. I remember him telling the story of taking his bulldogs Bud and Lou to a dog park and one of them think it was Lou (the dumber of the two) tried to hump a dog and got so excited he threw up on the poor dog. LOL I still remember George telling that story I think it was on Leno or something....I expect we will hear some funny Einstein stories too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2012, 23:55

never happened to me
to be so... upset to trow up

What a most beautiful thing to say patty. Everything encompassed into one sentence!

There is no unconditional love like that which is given by a dog for his or her owner.

CindiG! Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:28

Thanks Dex, I never heard this story before. Coolio

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:34

Just had a vision in my mind of dear 'ole Gorgeous George cleaning Einstein's dirty botty fart Bathtub facepalm
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 05 Feb 2012, 00:43

melbert wrote:Yeah, he doesn't have to pose with George! Just lay there in his lap getting stroked. Oh dear, I need a cold shower... Bathtub

LMAo @ you nut!

Love the pic. I love you Thanks, Katie.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Sep 2012, 06:34

Just adding these from another thread:

lux wrote:I found these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lux wrote:I found everything on a Russian site

two more:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:15

Cute dog, looks like american cocker spaniel to me!
I should wash my dog too - she hates it. If I talk aloud about washing or brushing her, let alone cutting her nails... she disappears.

Last time I put little ethereal lavender oil drops in her bath. She didn't appreciated a one bit. Giving me the looks... Mad

Then at the night walk she found a ditch full of cow shit and rolled over there for a good time. Very Happy So much for the lavender...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:04

Best in Category wrote:Cute dog, looks like american cocker spaniel to me!
I should wash my dog too - she hates it. If I talk aloud about washing or brushing her, let alone cutting her nails... she disappears.

Last time I put little ethereal lavender oil drops in her bath. She didn't appreciated a one bit. Giving me the looks... Mad

Then at the night walk she found a ditch full of cow shit and rolled over there for a good time. Very Happy So much for the lavender...

Do not ever scent dogs because their sense of smell is well developed and feel the scents and smells 100 times more than we do!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:57

Love the way he looks as if he's just putting up with it.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:54

lelacorb wrote:
Best in Category wrote:Cute dog, looks like american cocker spaniel to me!

Do not ever scent dogs because their sense of smell is well developed and feel the scents and smells 100 times more than we do!

Don’t worry. She is ok. She smells about 1000 times better than I do. Our tastes in scents just differentiate a bit. I don’t like cow dung smell in my house.

Vets use pheromones for eg. separation anxiety. Humans can’t smell it, but a friend of mind said it affected her, but not her dog (= dog would torn everything possible apart, eat the furniture etc… when left alone for a while). So it’s quite tricky how these smells work indeed… Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 27 Sep 2012, 22:00

Since Einstein is the in public eye, he needs to look his best, just his daddy George. So, you need to get used to it, Eins, LOL!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Sep 2012, 22:47

cat loool!!!

(a cat, I know.... Rolling Eyes but there isn't a dog smiley!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:28

Animals have an acute sense of smell.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 21:46

I wonder where Einstein is. No pictures since the one where it looked as though Einstein was lying down with Stacy and there was all the internet controversy about it looking as though he was being held down, etc. Maybe after that George put his foot down about pictures. [Just speculating.] Also, Stacy and George have been away from LA for weeks. I'm presently dogless, but when I had dogs they were like my children and I couldn't have stayed away from them for that long.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Sep 2012, 22:51

I saw pictures of Einstein in a boat with Stacy and her girl friends on Lake Cpmo during the summer.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Sep 2012, 05:03

Yes, I'm sure there were pictures of him in Italy at some point.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 29 Sep 2012, 18:36

early in the summer, along with the doggy spa pics above, there were a few shots on Einstein on the boat with Stacy and pale friend (I think) and we all commented on them. But, I do believe that he's been AWOL since. Maybe he just got camera shy...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Sep 2012, 18:41

I'm sure GC wouldn't let anything happen to him. Think of those pix of the two of them at Lugano airport at the start of the hols

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:08

Wasn't sure where to put this. I wonder who commissioned it? According to her website it is "sold"....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:10

Too funny!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:23

To lighten the mood today here's a video of how
einstein went from rags to becoming "Lord Einstein."

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:30

Thanks Cindi. Mood lightened Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Feb 2013, 18:39

This is doing the rounds on twitter at the mo:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Feb 2013, 18:51

For us non bilingual types, Google translate offers this:

George Clooney and his dog Einstein. The actor was so happy that he decided to face a campaign of adoption
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:32

So, does Einstein stay at home with a caregiver while he's gone?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Feb 2013, 13:30

I'd imagine so ......and he opens his doors to all his doggie friends and they have a blast while Dad's away too !!

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 16 Feb 2013, 15:37

yep
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Feb 2013, 23:16

George has a friend who has stayed at his house in the past while he's gone, I'm sure it includes taking care of the dog.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 16 Feb 2013, 23:26

silly girl wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this. I wonder who commissioned it? According to her website it is "sold"....

Yes, who commissioned it ? Razz
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Feb 2013, 00:17

According to her Facebook page it's in the 'Collection of George Clooney'.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 17 Feb 2013, 00:28

I like Einstein.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 17 Feb 2013, 01:41

What a beautiful lucky doggie. Einstein is very lucky. and I hope all the other doggies get a home too. god bless george for helping this organization and adopting Einstein. Unconditionally love and you cannot every find a more beautiful love between george and einstein. I would love to meet Einstein and give him a great big hug and also for George too. love ya geroge, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next