George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
General Chitchat for December - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

General Chitchat for December

+21
Henway
davidarochelle
lelacorb
zizi
Merlin
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Lighterside
LornaDoone
Pari
blubelle
sadDonkey
fluffy
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
lucy
pattygirl
melbert
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
it's me
cindigirl
25 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General Chitchat for December - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chitchat for December

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Dec 2011, 01:03

Hi it's me - it was sweet - the kids were jumping up and down in excitement. Santa also gave out candies.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 01:05

well
sweet was, in my idea, the Jay Leno's story Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Dec 2011, 09:22

Oh GOD! Will someone PLEASE invent a cure for hangovers?! All this effing money they spend on improving washing powder ingredients and shit but nothing towards fixing one of mankind's long standing ailments. It's 3pm and I swear I'm going to die any minute now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:14

Lmao @ the first date story.

Lol @ Santa telling you to call him, Cindigirl.

Rough day, Katie? lol. I've never had a true hangover before so can't help you there. I've been so drunk that I threw up my entire insides (or so it seemed ) but always felt fine the next day.

Got word yesterday that my mom's surgery is the 29th. Both surgeons have talked and agreed that they should be able to do the mastectomy and reconstruction at the same time so that was good news. As long as the lymph node biopsy comes back negative (which is what they seem to thnk) she should not have to have any radiation or chemotherapy. And she'll be able to enjoy the holiday too since her surgery is later in the month. Yay!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:25

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful holiday and know that with the New Year your mom will be able to start a new life. Give Flowers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:34

So happy to hear the good news about your mom MyGirl and glad she can enjoy Christmas with her family.

Katie, sure hope you feel better after some sleep. I've never had a hangover but I once drank so much at a party that each person or thing I looked out seemed like two. Double vision, wouldn't recommend for anyone. Since then I've switched to wine. Hard liquor scares me. lol

Last edited by cindigirl on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 18:07; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 17:52

MGK, great news! You, your mom,your family and her surgeon are still in my prayers.

Katie - party on Garth!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Dec 2011, 18:35

A joke which may or may not be true.

A dog lover, whose dog was a female and "in heat,' agreed to look after her neighbors' male dog at her house while they were away on vacation. She had a large house and believed that she could keep them apart.
As she was drifting off to sleep, she heard awful howling and moaning sounds. She rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage as so frequently happens when dogs mate.
She was unable to separate them and perplexed as to what to do next. Although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice. Having explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and he will withdraw." "Do you think that will work?" she asked.

He said "It just worked for me!"

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Dec 2011, 18:48

ops!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Dec 2011, 19:26

Oh dear!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:42

Lmao, Cindigirl!

Thanks guys. Very Happy

I like the new avatar, Mel. Thumbs up!

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 22:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit enter too soon. Duh)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Dec 2011, 02:50

I gotta keep current MGK. I like to mix it up occasionally, as I LOVE some of his earlier pics, but I just liked this current one. He looks happy to me!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 06:10

hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 18:26

Tip on marriage counseling -

After 39 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up and walked around the desk. After asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband responded, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I golf"
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:32

Bwahahahaha!!! That's about right, Cindigirl.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:37

the perfect husband
I guess Beaten
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:43

Before we get judgy about the husband, was the therapist hot? If so, what's his number? I think I need a 'good' therapist that has a hands on (pun intended) approach. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:53

Well, if the therapist was as hot as George I would find a way to get there on Mondays and Wednesdays. Wait, I'd actually never leave.
lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:55

LOOL!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:55

Thanks for updating us on the surgery, MyGirlKylie Smile yes, prayers continue... also BIG hugs right now to her through you... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:57

cindigirl wrote:Well, if the therapist was as hot as George I would find a way to get there on Mondays and Wednesdays. Wait, I'd actually never leave.
lip smack

We need a smiley that high fives because I'd be giving you one right now. lol!
This will have to do: Drink 3
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:59

prayers continue... also BIG hugs right now to her through you..

great thought! here too!! Very Happy a caress for you both!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:44

Pari wrote:Thanks for updating us on the surgery, MyGirlKylie Smile yes, prayers continue... also BIG hugs right now to her through you... Smile

Thank you, Pari and it's me! flower
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 01:45

@Socimar I'm glad your husband came through surgery fine. Take care and get some rest! I'll say a pray for you two.

@MyGirlKylie I'll remember and say a prayer. Keep us updated!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 05:05

This was too funny not to share:

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC ), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day an acquaintance ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about Diogenes?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied, "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

'Triple filter?" asked the acquaintance.

"That's right," Socrates continued, "Before you talk to me about Diogenes let's take a moment to filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man said, "Actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates, "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about Diogenes something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "You want to tell me something about Diogenes that may be bad, even though you're not certain! it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed. Socrates continued, "You may still pass the test though, because there is a third filter, the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about Diogenes going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "If what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even useful, why tell it to me or anyone at all?"

The man was bewildered and ashamed. This is an example of why Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Diogenes was shagging his wife.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Dec 2011, 05:29

Not sure where to put this so throwing it here.

The story about the woman going to hospice was very touching and sad but it has triggered me to recommend a book I've been reading.

I bought it for the title but found myself very surprised at the content of the book.

Some of it is common sense, but most of the info was not only eye opening - it drastically deviated from all of the other "expert advice" we've been given and taught for years.

I gave this book to a friend last week who owns the catering business that provides the food service in the cafe at my job. It was pouring rain today so the room was packed at lunchtime when I saw her. She came up to me through a crowd of people nearly pushing some out of the way and hugged and kissed me. She hugged me so long that I'm sure some of the folks might have gotten the wrong impression! HA!

She told me that she started reading the book this weekend and was so surprised by what this man was saying that she started reading it to her son who is in his late 20's and still trying to figure out what to do with his life. He does have a job but he's not sure in which direction he should go. She read some of it to her husband and it has prompted some serious discussions about what they want to do for the rest of their lives. I could tell that she had a radical shift in thinking just from the few chapters she read this weekend.

I read some of the book over the phone to a family member who was waiting for his car to be serviced. He kept asking me the name of the book and the author and then insisted I text him the name so he could go pick up the book. I know he didn't have time to pick it up so I just told him today that I have ordered a copy for him from Amazon (which actually has it on sale right now) and that it will be delivered to him by this Thursday. When he heard that he was so happy that I had done so and thanked me profusely. I've been so impressed with this book that so far I've ordered a total of 10 copies and will be giving them out to family members for Christmas gifts.

I even recommended it to my dentist this evening after he told me he was going to visit his son over the holidays. When I asked him if his son was in college he said, "No, he's already graduated but he's not sure what he wants to do with his life." I then mentioned the book and gave him some info about what it's about. He stopped working on my tooth and insisted I give him the name of it and the spelling of the author's name. I told him it was on sale at Amazon and he kept repeating it - "It's on sale at Amazon? I've got to get this book!"

You see this book was written with the intention of helping the readers become millionaires, but what I'm finding is that it opens your mind not only to the potential to become wealthy but also really helps you to open your mind to what is really important in YOUR life.

Here's one example of how this man has turned my thinking upside down... He made a distinction that shocked me - it's something that I knew but I never quantified like he did --the negative return in TIME that I had been investing in for most of my life!

His example is related to the term TGIF or Thank God It's Friday. He says we celebrate Friday's because we know we'll have two days of FREEDOM.

But he points out that we trade five days of our lives to get two free days. 5 for 2. And he points out that we basically are getting a NEGATIVE 60% return on our investment in time over the course of each week of our lives.

He then says that only an idiot (paraphrasing here) would routinely make an investment that guarantees a NEGATIVE 60% return. But we've been so conditioned to think this is what we are supposed to do that we don't question it and more importantly, we do nothing to change it!

That was such a shock to me - that I never equated working for someone else in that way.

Everyone I've recommended this book to has had the same reaction to what this man discusses in the book. He pulls no punches, he curses when appropriate, he gives examples or phrases that made me laugh out loud but most importantly, he has made me think in ways that I did not imagine I could or should.

Another example of what's in this book - he's shows you how to quantify important decision making - to the point that you can determine by a total number of points which is the best decision to make.

I haven't finished the book but I have so many marks in it and sections that I've highlighted that I feel it will be something I will refer to over and over again for the rest of my life.

This book is not a "this is what I did to make my millions book and that's what you should do too."

This is a book that opens your mind and makes you really, really think about how you and I are spending our finite amount of time on this earth!

I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a young adult, perhaps someone just out of college who is somewhat adrift and not sure what they want to do.

I also recommend this book to anyone who has gone thru life working for someone else and is thinking that there has got to be more for them in life.

The book is called - The Millionaire Fastlane - Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ Demarco.

(Course, I still have issue with the grammar of the title cause shouldn't it say, Live Richly for a Lifetime? but hey, that's minor I guess! The content is the most important part)

If anyone here decides to get the book, once you start reading it, I'd really be interested in what you think of it.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 06:53

Ooh, thanks Lorna. It's almost feeding time for my Kindle so I might just get it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Dec 2011, 14:16

katiedot, once you've started to read it please do let me know what you think - I've never been so surprised by a book as I have by this one and it's fascinating to see what others are thinking about his concepts too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 13 Dec 2011, 14:17

Lorna that book sounds fantastic! Thank you for the review and the heads up....I have a few people in my life (besides myself) that I would like to get it for. Thanks again! cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Dec 2011, 14:30

Hi Lighterside - I hope you enjoy it.

Who should be thanking me is the author though - HA !

But really, I should be thanking him. One of the roads to wealth that he does recommend has to do with doing something once and getting paid for it over and over - like he says he does with his book.

Well, I've had friends tell me for years that I should write a book - or maybe a play - about the funny and weird things that have happened over the years in my life. I seem to have a knack for taking those things that have happened and telling the story in such a way to make people really laugh - so although I've only toyed with the idea - now I believe I'm ready to do it - write a book.

I've already got two ideas so as I said, the author has opened my mind to the possibilities and has given maybe not so much confidence but more so determination to get this done.

I'll be taking some vacation time over the holidays and I plan to start writing during that time.

Who knew that this book would get me off my ass and start making that little dream in the back of my mind actually start to take shape. Amazing! Very Happy

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 13 Dec 2011, 14:33

Good luck Lorna, with your new endeavor! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Dec 2011, 14:48

Good luck Lorna
amazon can 'print' your book

(listen
are u talking about dentures....

He stopped working on my tooth

or you can't talk
while he works....)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:59

Go for it, Lorna. I'll bet you'll get lots of sales from your COH friends and then the word of mouth from US will generate more sales, ad infinitum. We're behind you 150%. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 17:16

That's great, Lorna! Good luck and get started!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Tue 13 Dec 2011, 18:46

https://youtu.be/tgJdOO-eWrE
Well, here's footage of Cindigirl at the Venice Film Festival with GEORGE CLOONEY.
Clear images of her around 0:42-0:53.
Upset that some people have guessed that most of you posting are employed to do so as part of George Clooney's PR?

Just because this forum is funded by Stan Rosenfield via George himself..

And let's not forget, "it's me" who posts here is actually George Clooney!
Rolling Eyes

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 18:52

Yeah, right Rolling Eyes
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:00

Yes, of course.
It's blatantly obvious.
And more people are finding out.
This is how George's phony public image is promoted!
Let's see how much longer he'll endure this...

You delete my George avatar because he's drunk after not being able to stand the bullshit he's subjected to in the farcical public image.

Prevent me from sending private messages.

All because I speak the truth and I'm independent unlike the 7 main ones with multiple names who post here.
I can always post this footage elsewhere!

Pathetic compulsive liars!

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:04

Nope, I banned you from sending PMs because of abusive PMs you've sent to other members of the forum.

I've also banned you from posting pictures which is why your avatar is gone.

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:This is how George's phony public image is promoted!
Let's see how much longer he'll endure this...
You are clearly psychotic if this is how you think celebs promote themselves. Brand George Clooney works because people think he's smooth, charming, ladykiller, intelligent, classy . . . all the things we've been pointing out often and loudly that he's not.

If you were reading posts that read "oh, he's so wonderful, I love him, his girlfriend is so pretty" then you'd have a point.

Not sure what you think George is enduring, but you don't have to endure anything. If you don't like this site, then don't post here. It's pretty simple. And take your alter ego DavidaRochelle with you. Please!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:29

The alter ego of Davida Rochelle is compliments of your regular poster Cinderella (Kirstie Alley). She organized that herself!

I only post as myself. Oh, but you know that.

I did not send anyone offensive private messages.
I'm not psychotic. I just speak the truth and I won't reveal my source.
The way your forum works is to lure readers to it, whenever they do Google searches on George Clooney. And you are accomplishing exactly what is required, under the guise of "objective" discussions.
It encourages participation.

A Google search leads to this forum immediately.
George agreed to this publicity relationship as with the last few, because that's how his management promote him & that's how he's advised.
He signed up to this long ago.

Of course all seven of you will gang up and argue the opposite.
Yes, he agreed to the Keibler fiasco phony relationship as much as he agreed to the previous. But they're fake. His public image is propagated by his pathetic management and you're part of it.

Upset because I pointed out that Cindigirl is in the video in Venice with George & Stan? Weren't you there too?

No it's futile if I protest from within this forum.
I'll take the argument elsewhere.
You used to run Milano Cookies Crumb until George himself played a joke on you & shut it down...

Your objective now is to promote him to keep the client happy until the Award Season is over. Hopefully generate so much positive publicity, keep him in the press, accomplish his goals.

And that, he was advised is best achieved with another fake publicity relationship. More profitable too.

Keep spinning, all seven of you..
Perhaps there are several others here who are genuinely unaware.

And how many people are losing respect for him...

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:37

So why are you posting this on my facebook page?

General Chitchat for December - Page 2 Jo_gom11
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:48

not me... My name is Wolfgang. Maybe other people are catching on then?
My name is not Jo Gomes.
And I'm sure you know that too Rolling Eyes

What's the matter?
Exposed Cindigirl & George Clooney together with Stan at the VFF?
Showed that this forum is part of his PR strategy?
Afraid more and more people will find out that he's in phony PR relationship?

Or must we all be patient until after the Awards season for more ad nauseam corny photos of the publicity arrangement of him and Keibler.

Let's see.. More advertising Cabo.
Is he the face of the Cabo's hotel development via tourism industry?
Like Sinatra & Presley fronted Vegas decades ago?

Or if George starts drinking he may snap and reveal all?
Fat chance.. He only needs 2-3 more patient award season months....

I'm not on anyone's payroll.
Nor am I a troublemaker.
I just can't stand this duplicity!!

Keep spinning!

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 13 Dec 2011, 20:07

Knew WG was one of the imdb nuts. Can't remember his name, but do remember his rethoric. Even tangled with him once. Sick b*stard. Boy, We really have a hater in him. Never heard such farfetched drivel as he puts out. (Bet you and cindigirl both wished you could have been at VFF with George). Well, wonder who he'll come back as?

Think he needs a shrink. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 13 Dec 2011, 20:17

You're talking through your a**e Wolfwhatever...I've known Katiedot for at least 10 years and New Kid for about 3 and they are definitely completely different people....

If people come to look here from Google...they are not entrapped and unable to leave and if they choose never to come back they won't...what a ridiculous thing to claim.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 13 Dec 2011, 20:52

Boy, I was all upset this morning because I couldn't get into this site. I even tried thru IMDB. Now I'm back (yea Superdupercool) and I'm reading some junk from a loonie tune. Don't know what the problem was, it kept saying portal closed. Well, if I'm working for G it's news to me but I sure could use the pay.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 21:26

The alter ego of Davida Rochelle is compliments of your regular poster Cinderella (Kirstie Alley). She organized that herself!

Ummmm... excuse me but I am not Kirstie Alley! Not that I would mind being her but I am not. I have a book in publication right now and when it hits the stores, I will reveal myself to everyone on the two forums I am registered with. But, Wolfie, do not accuse me with false accusation. I will and have the right to sue you! Remember that and be very careful of the things you say about me. Here or anywhere else. Kapeesh? All meant in love and caring for your stability and future. Peace!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 13 Dec 2011, 21:50

Hi everyone, regarding the wackadoodle Gunnerson's post that I was at the VFF with George, believe me I wasn't. If I was I would died and gone to heaven at that point. LOL Also I am not a slightly overweight "squirt" as she so blatently called me. I'm tall and weigh 130 pounds. The blonde part is the only one I'm guilty of.

If this nutjob has the ability to give out positives and negatives watch for my big red sign.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 13 Dec 2011, 22:52

Confuzzled

Wow, some people need to step away from the computer, take a breather, have a drink or two, and get a life. I don't even know where to start... Rolling Eyes

Damn, working for Stan and G sure doesn't pay well, I've yet to see a paycheck. Maybe G will give us a nice BIG Xmas 'bonus'! This big Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 Dec 2011, 23:22

Well getting back to my most important topic which is ME! Thanks for all the kinds words of encourgement about the book.

I'm kinda excited now to get started!

And Cinderella *cough* Kirstie * cough* whatever the fuck your name is *cough* (you know I love you and I'm kidding right?) - much success to you with your book!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 13 Dec 2011, 23:45

Congrats to both of you on your books, LD & Cinderella. Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 23:53

Thanks! Give Flowers2
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down