George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by lelacorb Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:19

Tits and ass cheap are also on the road !!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:35

lovelylois wrote:Because she is with George, she gets some money for tweeting about Victoria Secrets. That is what Victoria Secrets wants the public to think that George brought her the undies and bra. It is cheaper than having to put her in an print or media ad. I bet if we went through some other sexy celeb twitter accounts we would find other ladies promoting Victoria Secrets. I was reading an article today in the Dentist office about the biggest Marketing agency that connects the celebs with twitter pages to the correct products. They actually do the tweeting for the celebs. It is a very big business now. What is funny to me is that her following is young males,I don't see young women following her. I guess Victoria Secrets wants these guys to go out and buy their girlfriends some sexy night gowns. Anyway, if George just brought her Victoria Secret lingerie he got away with it pretty cheap, because there are much more very expensive lingerie lines than Victoria Secrets.
Interesting!! Do you remember the name of the magazine? Re: they tweet for the celebs - remember the 2 almost identical tweets I posted from Cray and Mario. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:16

sisieq wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Because she is with George, she gets some money for tweeting about Victoria Secrets. That is what Victoria Secrets wants the public to think that George brought her the undies and bra. It is cheaper than having to put her in an print or media ad. I bet if we went through some other sexy celeb twitter accounts we would find other ladies promoting Victoria Secrets. I was reading an article today in the Dentist office about the biggest Marketing agency that connects the celebs with twitter pages to the correct products. They actually do the tweeting for the celebs. It is a very big business now. What is funny to me is that her following is young males,I don't see young women following her. I guess Victoria Secrets wants these guys to go out and buy their girlfriends some sexy night gowns. Anyway, if George just brought her Victoria Secret lingerie he got away with it pretty cheap, because there are much more very expensive lingerie lines than Victoria Secrets.
Interesting!! Do you remember the name of the magazine? Re: they tweet for the celebs - remember the 2 almost identical tweets I posted from Cray and Mario. LOL!

I will see if I can find the article on the internet and then post it. I will get back to you on that.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:19

If not, the name of the magazine is good as we can all read it at a library. Don't go to too much trouble. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:43

This is a similar article I found on celebs who endorse products on twitter. Actually this has more detail in this online article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Dec 2011, 22:50

It's funny, cuz' I think that she's lost a few followers. I believe (don't hold me to it tho) that she had like 180,000+ followers, and when I was just there, she had 177,000+. Her young horny males are getting tired of her with George? Of course, if all 177,000+ read her tweets about products, that's 177,000+ more that might not see it in mags or TV.

WOW, she just lost 8 more in less than 10 minutes. OhOh!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 15 Dec 2011, 23:06

Funny article on celebitchy about another celebrity couple where the female half is using pictures with the guy's dog to establish herself as "girlfriend of". Now to figure out if Blake stole the idea from Stacy, or vice versa. I dunno

Blake Lively even paps herself with Ryan Reynold's dog Baxter

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Dec 2011, 23:19

Saw that Missa! Was wondering the same thing. Poor doggies are being exploited!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Dec 2011, 00:11

I saw those pictures and thought the same thing too although Stacy hasn't been seen out and about with Einstein by herself just laying on him by the pool so far. Could be she bought the VS stuff herself but would love everyone to think George bought it for her. If you look at her pictures she often is in her underwear so you never know we may be seeing it. I think it is also to try and keep those horny guys interested she seems to be losing followers. It works against her being with George her horny guys won't like that in there dreams they think they have a real chance with Stacy. Now she is with George it's pretty clear they don't and never had!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Dec 2011, 03:02

She was probably gifted the Victoria's Secret stuff by the company. I know that's something I would do if I were them - especially if she does so many underwear type of pictures. It's nice publicity for very little money and it works in Stacy's favour too because now she can sort of suggest she's a Victoria's Secret girl and acquire some of that glamour in the eyes of her fans.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:51

My guess is that she went in and redeemed her "Free Panty" coupon!
I think it's highly unlikely that VS would pay her anything to tweet for them, there are too many other more appealing women out there that they could pay and get a bigger response. Namely, the "Angels" themselves..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 16 Dec 2011, 13:39

I just hope she doesn't model her wares on twitter. Ewwwww
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 16 Dec 2011, 14:46

Well its Friday and that means it is the start of the weekend for Stacy. This means she has to get a picture of herself onto the gossip sites or a cute little article in People or Ok Magazine on the romantic life she leads with George. It is in her job description. I notice that in the last few weekends she gets in somehow by tweeting a photo or a cute quote (please no Victoria Secrets poses this weekend) or setting herself up to papped at different places. Lets see she has been photographed at the Grove, going out with friends, working out, football game, concert and the famous dinner with George and at some red carpet events for D-list celebs. So we will see. You can't say she is not a little entertaining. Laughing LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Dec 2011, 14:57

Is her Friday night gamer thing still going on? If so, we should get tweets or pics about that.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 16 Dec 2011, 21:33

melbert wrote:Is her Friday night gamer thing still going on? If so, we should get tweets or pics about that.
So far she hasn't said anything about it nor anything else. Of course she'll read the new posts from today and will accommodate us. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 16 Dec 2011, 23:39

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
I love Christmas music!!! Don't you? What's your favorite song?
26 minutes ago

My version of George Michael's Last Christmas:

"This christmas you'll give him your heart,
but the very next day, he'll give it away.
Liiiisten, to save you from tears,
you should give it to someone special."

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 17 Dec 2011, 01:02

i don't know a lot about that but home alone part 1or2 is really funny at the Christmas, new year time LOL santa

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 17 Dec 2011, 21:09

Yesterday, on Friday, TMZ had a little thing about E and Stacy. They caught E about to shop in a store, Harvey of TMZ wanted the camera guy to ask E if she had any advice for Stacy, but the camera guy did not ask her that, He asked her something about dating. Then they went into a Stacy video, showed her stripping at spring break party a few years ago. They said she was a real party girl. Sorry could not find individual video for it. Here is the whole TMZ episode. El comes on the counter abour 3:00 I also posted this on E thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 17 Dec 2011, 23:35

Lovelylois saw this TMZ, and had a good laugh, George does have a type, likes them naked all over the internet and not shy when it comes to dancing? Partying?Performing in public?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 00:58

Yuk x 2!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:00

Finally, girlfriend posted something worthwhile!!!!

Click on the link she's provided. It's awesome!

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
This is awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5 hours ago
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:22

^ That was awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:37

What a nice change. It is beautiful. bounce

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:49

lucy wrote:Lovelylois saw this TMZ, and had a good laugh, George does have a type, likes them naked all over the internet and not shy when it comes to dancing? Partying?Performing in public?

I know I was watching it on TMZ and my teenage son walked in the room when they were showing Stacy. He looks at the TV and says " nice ass "and walks out of the room. I just started to laugh. Thought to myself, she is such a good role model for young women and a real tease to young men.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 02:21

Who 'da thunk that our Stacy had good taste and would post something so beautiful??!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:10

It's a generic email going around.
My mother sent it to me a few days ago.
Dumb Stacy Klobber didn't find it on her own.
More than likely Kirstie Alley or George gave it to her to Twitter.

Just like the Eleanor Roosevelt quote on two-digit IQ Stacy's Facebook.
She was told what to write. Lifted it off somewhere else..

Stacy's Tweets get George's management's approval.

Control freaks.... But some of you PR correspondents posting here know it.

This is the actual email message circulated. They forgot to give her the full message. Or Einstein's worse nightmare forgot to add it:

Be sure and have the sound on for this.
Amazing Christmas Lights Display with over 45,000 synchronized lights! The show is so popular that it requires a crew of 3 people to manage the vehicle traffic in front of the house!

rendeer

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:29

George certainly does have a type: party girl all over!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:32

Wolfgang: as one of the PR correspondents posting here I just heard that it was your mother who sent it to Stacy, with George's management's approval..

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:51

LOL! This also makes Wolfgang dumb because she didn't find it either - she had it sent to her by her mother!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:52

I have to say, if George's management is running this site, he should fire them immediately. Maybe it's just the threads I'm reading, you're much more likely to find a negative post about George, at least recently, than a positive one. And Wolfgang, don't I remember you from the cookie crumbs site? Your name (and looney tune comments) is hard to forget. tongue You've spent an awfully long time trying to "expose" George. I mean, the guy makes some questionable life choices, but he's not Pol Pot, for heaven's sake. Perhaps there's an actor out there you ENJOY watching, whom you could follow instead? Seems like that would be time better, and healthier, spent.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:58

Here is last year's display.

Last edited by nnz on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 05:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Dec 2011, 05:16

That is the best thing she has posted! I love lights. Stacy must have a fair bit of free time I'm surprised she needed any help finding it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 18 Dec 2011, 09:15

Gee, Missa. Aren't you one of the PR correspondents with a new sockpuppet. Only created your new username 2 days ago & already you've obsessively hit 73 posts?
No I never posted on Cookies Crumbs.
I know for a fact that this site is run by Clooney's publicist.
Under the guise of seeming "independent."

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Dec 2011, 09:53

The spring break video seems to be part of a hosting gig she had back then. It was from when she was still with the WWE (she started with them in 1999) so there might have been the start of her trying to develop a career in the entertainment career outside of the ring. It is listed on CV as a co-hostess gig at Girls Gone Wild - so very classy.

Girls Gone Wild: Live from Spring Break (2003) (V) .... Herself (Co-Hostess)

Filmography
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:11

WG, you are making yourself look SO pathetic. Computer says no
And you'll never get to Heaven telling untruths you know.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:20

so guess G too will never reach it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:30

well canalis is audrey hepburn comparing to her and its not that wearing now a little black dress and giving philosophical advices in her tweets she can change people opinion about her,
my god with all the beautiful women there are in the world clooney choses the worst and more ridiculous not classy girls ;the dream of every plumber

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Elo Sun 18 Dec 2011, 13:11

The dream of every plumber.
Totally agree.

Elo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 18 Dec 2011, 13:47

Since you seem to have a direct line, Wolfgang, could you ask either George or Stan, whoever's is charge of this scam, to give me a raise? Times are tough, and it is Christmas after all...

By the way, and I say this knowing it's just going to engage you more and one shouldn't engage the mentally ill, if you look at the date near my name, it says I joined on October 16th. That's more than "two days ago" by a sane person's calendar. I don't disagree that I'm obsessed, just not THAT obsessed. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Dec 2011, 14:22

Well at least he won't have to worry about his GF's being better than him at anything other than posing, dancing suggestively, or serving cocktails while wearing close to nothing, don't forget cheering, but most important they have taken all these talents and turned them into well paid hosting gigs. What a career, IMO someone who teaches for a living deserves the salary Stacey earns!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Dec 2011, 14:52

[quote="lucy"]Well at least he won't have to worry about his GF's being better than him at anything other than posing, dancing suggestively, or serving cocktails while wearing close to nothing, don't forget cheering, but most important they have taken all these talents and turned them into well paid hosting gigs.

I think that is a criteria for him on choosing a girlfriend, someone that is not better than him. If he dated a A-list actress or movie producer or a successful woman outside the entertainment industry, that would be to much competition for him. It seems he likes to be the center of attention and wants to be the most successful in the relationship so he can dictate policy. IMO it is not wrong, it is just the way he thinks or functions best in a relationship with a woman.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Dec 2011, 15:00

Your right there is nothing wrong with knowing what works best for you in relationships,but it would be nice to see George challenge himself in his personal life every now and again.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 15:01

I agree!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 18 Dec 2011, 15:36

one thing is chosing someone whith whom there is no competition one thing is chosing someone who made of her ass the businness af her life

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Dec 2011, 17:48

When I was looking at that TMZ video I realized no matter what Stacy does to change her image, by using or dating George, her stripping videos and almost nude photographs are forever in Cyberspace and places like TMZ and Lainey gossip will always be there to mock her and remind people who she is. I think it maybe just too late for her to enter main stream entertainment. I can't see her starring in a half-hour sitcom, CSI drama or hosting a good morning america show without her past showing up. I hope she is saving her money.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 18 Dec 2011, 18:27

Yep, he does have a type.
Maybe one day he will suprise us and date a woman with class...
just for a change.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 18 Dec 2011, 18:33

We can only hope sadDonkey, we can only hope.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 18 Dec 2011, 19:22

]quote="sadDonkey"]

Yep, he does have a type.
Maybe one day he will suprise us and date a woman with class...
just for a change.
[/quote]

Yes, George would do that just for shock value, LOL affraid
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Dec 2011, 19:31

Another article in the NY Daily News on how Stacy and other D-listers cash in on dating A-listers.

Stacy Keibler cashes in on dating George Clooney, just like Samantha Ronson, Nick Cannon, Scott Disick

Relationship with an A-list star can mean big bucks for minor celebs

BY CARSON GRIFFITH
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, December 18 2011, 2:00 AM

Love can do more than boost your libido when you’re dating a celebrity — it can pad your bank account to boot.

Just ask Stacy Keibler, George Clooney’s leggy lady of the last six months. According to reports, Keibler — a model and former World Wrestling Entertainment personality — has more than doubled her asking price to attend events since she’s been shacking up with the A-list actor. The blond bombshell used to demand a mere $10,000 for personal appearances (chump change!) but according to party planners, the current going rate for the 32-year-old is now a cool $25 grand.

And the number of her paid appearances has gone up dramatically, as clients hope her Golden Globe-nominated beau may drop by to visit his gal pal.

Keibler isn’t the first A-list arm candy to capitalize on her “better” half’s fame.

Samantha Ronson cashed in on dating trouble-doll Lindsay Lohan back in 2008 by reportedly increasing her deejaying fees nearly twenty times.

Even though Lohan repeatedly refused to confirm the nature of her relationship with the deejay, Ronson benefited from the newly minted Playboy pinup’s Hollywood connection. Her appearance fee went from $1,500 to as much as $25,000 while she was with the “Mean Girls” star. The pair split in 2009, but Ronson remains a popular deejay.

And the ladies aren’t the only ones raking it in thanks to their partner’s prestige. After marrying Mariah Carey in April 2008 after just six weeks of dating, former teen star Nick Cannon saw a big boost in requests to deejay or appear at clubs like Tao in Las Vegas, Lavo in New York City and Dune in the Hamptons. In 2009, he landed a gig as host for “America’s Got Talent.”

Scott Disick, however, has Cannon beat. The New York native and former occasional model has made a name for himself on the reality show of his baby’s mama, “Keeping Up For The Kardashians,” and now gets paid for appearances just for being Kourtney Kardashian’s unemployed boyfriend.

Disick and Kardashian were once reportedly paid $7,500 just to let paparazzi take pictures of them laying by a pool in Cancun, and the couple collectively makes six digits every time they sell a life memory to a tabloid, such as Kourtney’s baby shower (for $300k), or the birth of their son Mason, who turned two last week.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 20:54

Wow, that even lowers her further to be in the same article as Scott Disick, Nick Cannon, Sam Ronson. Ouch!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next