George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv

+5
lolo"layla"
cooksie
cindigirl
melbert
lelacorb
9 posters

Go down

video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv Empty video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:59

What an ugly voice Stacy! It looks like a chicken when he speaks!
Sorry I am stupid,I had forgotten

Last edited by lelacorb on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:04; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv Empty Re: video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:01

OhOh, no video??
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv Empty Re: video Ely, Mechad and Stacy fro Hollywood tv

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:15

Now there is the video!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:23

Not stupid, Lelacorb!! We appreciate you!!! Thanks! Love3
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:32

Stacy's voice annoying; Eli's voice annoying. Why, oh why, does he choose annoying voiced women? Shall I name the others???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:34

She seemed a bit nervous at this interview. To me, her voice is 100% better than Eli's, who sounded like a chicken being chased by an axe. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:41

melbert wrote: Why, oh why, does he choose annoying voiced women?

Not just voices...........

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:45

stacy voice is not chicken voice, elisabetta canalis is ugly chicken voice .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:53

So in other words I have no work to keep me busy at the holidays so I will spend it with George in Cabo. hahhaha

Ummm I here Target is hiring for holiday help if she needs something to do to pass the time.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:18

I wonder if they sell that cold medicine at Target? She could be the sample girl!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:25

In the video Stacy seemed distracted. She might have been warned that E was there and her guard was up. She also has to be careful at these functions what she says about her and George. You know she has to follow the clooney book of rules.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:26

oh clooney is your loved ones . stacy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:21

I was thinking that too Lolo! She couldn't come out and say that she's spending the holidays with George (although the interviewer was HOPING she'd say that), so Stacy made it generic by saying friends and family!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:58

melbert wrote:Stacy's voice annoying; Eli's voice annoying. Why, oh why, does he choose annoying voiced women? Shall I name the others???

At least Stacey had something to say, Eli didn't say anything. She keeps repeating the only one sentence that she has been using over and over again when interviewed for Peta and before DWTS about the kid with leukemia. "It is a good Kause (cause)". Someone should tell her how to pronounce Cause. Also she was not pictured in the book, she didn't have anybody she knew who had brain cancer, she went because her Mehcad invited her.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 05:58

yeah scoimar if elisabetta have any dignity would avoid to be in the same place with stacy but she is with no class

Last edited by lolo on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:31; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:02

Stacy is so busy? She doesn't even start her new job till this week other then that she has been at Cabo twice and cleansing and working out. Unless Twittering takes it all out of her. Well her family is in Baltimore so we will have to see if she goes there. Stacy always talks that way so no I don't believe she was nervous. She reminds me of a Beauty Queen trying to answer a question she is very careful with what she says I don't think anything is off the cuff with her. It seems rehersed somehow. Stacy seems to lack any real personality and always does that stupid giggle. Eli at least got talked too and considering she isn't even in the book for her that is a good thing. Clearly she didn't want to say I'm here with my new boyfriend which would have been a better answer. Eli you aren't with George you can admit you have a boyfriend now! I think we will see Stacy and Eli show up at events in the future they are both D listers, Stacy only gets a taste of A list life when she is with George. And once they have split she will be back to just the D list life.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down