George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Not So Sweet Stacy? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Not So Sweet Stacy?

+20
MM
NotAvailable
Pari
melbert
ladydi
blubelle
Dexterdidit
Natascha
sisieq
zizi
Lighterside
Charley
LornaDoone
cooksie
pattygirl
lelacorb
Cinderella
lolo"layla"
phys major
Henway
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not So Sweet Stacy? Empty Not So Sweet Stacy?

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 18:43

This was what Stacy tweeted be for evening event- do you think it had anything to do with Betty? We all know the reference of Betty to a horse face and knows she rides, does Stacy ride?

What are you looking at? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (picture of a horse or mule)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Not So Sweet Stacy? Empty Re: Not So Sweet Stacy?

Post by phys major Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:06

That is exactly what she did.... why so jealous?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:23

i really don't think she meant that i saw that pic when she first tweeted it and i thought that she was with clooney at some riding culb but didn't get the hint about betty at all .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:53

George goes to riding Clubs?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:57

Lolo... Where did you come up with the idea that "they" were together at the riding club?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:04

I just had this image in my head of Stacy on a mule and her feet dragging the ground. hahahha

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:08

Oh wait maybe George is reconsidering taking the role as the Long Ranger and was taking riding lessons. hahahahah(I,m sorry)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:08

Henway wrote:This was what Stacy tweeted be for evening event- do you think it had anything to do with Betty? We all know the reference of Betty to a horse face and knows she rides, does Stacy ride?

What are you looking at? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (picture of a horse or mule)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think you're right, Stacy is jealous of Ely, the photo with Einstein, advice for DWTS, strapless clothes ...... Ely seems to me that does not bother her. Ely puts on twitter events to which she participates, and is also Stacy, strange but true! I think George is more and more embarrassed!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:10

oh really i do think that pic seem to be taken from stable where horses live and i don't think after they were together golfing it would be strange to think they went to horses riding club together . just athought cinder .

@henway u crack me up ROFL

no lela i don't agree with you . and i think if elisabetta didn't care for stacy would show alone without her bf but she nedded him because of stacy .imo

another thing i think the DWTS really was stacy advicing everyone not for elisabetta but u know the media editors would find it more intrested if they turned to be between the girlfriend and the ex gf ,why stacy jealous from betty stacy have sexier body and have more fans and have George Clooney .

Last edited by lolo on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:25; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:22

We will never know the truth behind her photo , but if it was taken some time back and released at a different time( which we know she does), really bad timing I would say. Wonder who feels more like a jack ass George, Stacy, or Eli?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:22

I do not think George can ride a horse with back problems he has, but I know he knows how to ride a horse and horse races Ely has done for many years and is very good. I think Stacy would make fun of Ely. If Stacy has this need is probably jealous of her ..................
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:23

Oh, Hen, that is a very funny visual. Since her legs are so long, I can almost visualize her knees dragging. LMAO!
Laughing

If George feels that the twitpic is really a slap at EC, I think it'll be a strike against SK. Really is a petty thing to do.

pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:28

i don't think elisabetta can ride horses or good at it i don't buy it .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:18

Sometimes people just bring out the worst in us. Some personalities trigger stronger reactions than others. If this was a dig at Elisabetta then I would think there are obviously things going on that no one outside their world would know about. I would say that Stacy is just marking her territory because, to say in very simple terms, "she was here first." Hollywood has been's Stacy's home and world for many years. To have the ex girlfriend of a current "boyfriend" enter that world, attend the same events, do the same things (DWTS), and flaunt it all...especially one as arrogant at Elisabetta, would be very irritaing to say the least. Elisabetta has no reason to be in Hollywood except to entend her 15 minutes of existence but she has to do it on the back of her ex's current girlfriend of. I highly doubt Stacy is jealous, more like "why are you trying to copy my life." But imitation is a form of flattery, eh?

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:54

i think if anyone is jealous that would be elisabetta ,Hollywood is like more common with stacy than bette and elisabetta was with clooney in making the IOM &TD but stacy get to be walking beside clooney on the red carpets for premier , and really even bette is more nude but stacy still more sexy she is more girly and her face , voice is better elisabetta body is good but if both women stand together stacy has the great body and not cuz of her long legs but her body waist is way hot in womanly way stacy have the killer body .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:35

Of course that is a dig at ely.. Stacy STOLE her boyfriend ..There were obivous problems with George & Ely He started cheating with Stacy..She has also done this before taken another womens man...Seee she's CRACY!!! I guess that is what Mark Cuban meant when he said George would marry the next one...This one is going to drive him insane:)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:41

aargghh - I hit this link thinking it was about Stacey and instead it about both her and Eli.

So here's my take despite the fact that I didn't want to comment about Eli.

Eli is old news in George's life.

Stacy has no reason to be jealous of her since she ain't coming back.

IF and that's a big if - Stacy is commenting about Eli she should just give it a rest since Eli is of no consequence in George's life any longer.

Stacy should just enjoy the time she has with George cause HER relationship with George has an expiration date too.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:42

You can't steal a person.....unless you kidnap them and lock them in the basement. But that isn't technially stealing.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:51

Cooksie, cracy might have lived in Hollywood for many years, but she hasn't exactly set the place on fire!!! She's a former wrestler - what has that got to do with Hollywood? She was on DWTS six years ago and apart from a couple of small roles in not blockbuster tv shows, and a movie that's "coming out" and "a lot of things in development", she's done NOTHING!! Granted, neither has Canalis (in fact she was apparently dreadful in Leverage) but she's getting as much if not more publicity as the EX-girlfriend of, than cracy is as the current girlfriend of George Clooney. That's enough to make her jealous. Not that I'm saying that Canalis is not jealous of cracy - I think she is. She's jealous that cracy is now on red carpets that Canalis seemed to think were her birthright. But whether either of them admit it even to themselves, without the Clooney link, they're BOTH D-listers.

And no I don't think that George goes horse riding. He might be a good rider, but no it's nothing that has ever been mentioned about him. And I certainly do not believe that he was anywhere near cracy if she took this pic. Just because cracy tweets a pic doesn't mean she took it. She tweets lots of things, but nary a one of them is something ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!! So what on earth makes anyone think she took that pic?

And yes Hen, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if I learnt that the pic was a dig at Canalis and the numerous references to her having a horse face. Because apart from the tabs favourite "friends of whoever-they're-writing-about" who ever said cracy was sweet????? She doesn't get the pap name of Cray-Cray because she's "sweet"!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:03

Well Cooksie since you are being so literal...You can certianly entice some one away...women do it all the time. Right on Charley.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:23

Points taken! Smile I think they are both cut from the same cloth. A little different, but the same. IMO. Major, didn't really mean that literal, but didn't make that clear.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:35

LMAO Henway...great visual!

@ Charley great post, as always!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:41

@ Charley, your post deserves green stripe for sure. 10 out of 10

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:52

lolo wrote:i don't think elisabetta can ride horses or good at it i don't buy it .
She's been riding horses since she was young.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:56

If Stacy has to go down to such a level it says everything about her...

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:00

Natascha wrote:If Stacy has to go down to such a level it says everything about her...

Doesn't it though?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:01

It wouldn't surprise me if it is a dig at Eli it seems an odd picture to just suddenly put up. Or maybe after the dog picture she was in the mood for another animal. LOL I'm sure Eli is jealous of Stacy all the red carpets, trips to Cabo and all the attention for being nothing but George's new girlfriend. Now days Eli has to actually work at getting attention that alone would be a shock to her system. If they keep showing up at the same events we will probably start hearing some stories. Stacy didn't look her usual grinning self! Eli on the other hand looked thrilled.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:04

Charley wrote:
Natascha wrote:If Stacy has to go down to such a level it says everything about her...

Doesn't it though?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep....not the high road for sure.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:06

sorry but i don't trust what elisabetta say .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:08

IMHO, that was def aimed at EC. Who says Cracy was at stables taking pics of horses (doesn't matter when) she could have found that photo/image on the net or one of her friends could have e-mailed it to her and Cracy uploaded it to her twitter. Nasty! That tweet was made on Mon and if I calculated correctly it was around 5 PM Monday Los Angeles time. Well, Cray-Cray is living up to her "name".

I don't think she's jealous of EC getting back with George, I think she's jealous of the media attention EC is getting since Cracy has to make her own media attention with her tweets.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:09

lolo wrote:sorry but i don't trust what elisabetta say .
But you trust Cracy?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:18

sisieq wrote:IMHO, that was def aimed at EC. Who says Cracy was at stables taking pics of horses (doesn't matter when) she could have found that photo/image on the net or one of her friends could have e-mailed it to her and Cracy uploaded it to her twitter. Nasty! That tweet was made on Mon and if I calculated correctly it was around 5 PM Monday Los Angeles time. Well, Cray-Cray is living up to her "name".

I don't think she's jealous of EC getting back with George, I think she's jealous of the media attention EC is getting since Cracy has to make her own media attention with her tweets.

No I don't think she's jealous of Canalis getting back with George. I think she knows, just as the rest of the world does, that George is not EVER getting back with Canalis. But then again I think even Canalis has worked it out now that the George ship has well and truly sailed away from any port she's ever in. It took her a while (no one ever gave her points for being smart) but I think it's finally sunk in.

(Lot's of boating references here, LOL)

But yes cracy is jealous of Canalis's media attention because cracy just isn't getting any that make her look anything other than a D-lister whose name is linked to an A-lister and who is trying to look relevant.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:32

Canalis tweeted she was on her way to the Beauty Book for Cancer event 20 hours ago.

cracy tweeted the pic of the horse 23 hours ago.

Of course I have no idea how long it took Canalis to get there, or who arrived first, but I don't imagine that the event lasted for LESS than 3 hours, so cracy's timing of her nasty twitpic is just a tad obvious!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:38

Love the cat fight!!! Quarrel 1 I know I'm mean.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:42

i think in little time stacy will be more getting attention than elisabetta !

@sisieq stacy seem so nice person so i think i trust her more than elisabetta .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:47

If the romance is fake, why not have a fake cat fight to keep us entertained. It gives both girls lots of publicity. What man doesn't like it when two women fight over him. See, everybody wins!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:51

Charley wrote:Canalis tweeted she was on her way to the Beauty Book for Cancer event 20 hours ago.

cracy tweeted the pic of the horse 23 hours ago.

Of course I have no idea how long it took Canalis to get there, or who arrived first, but I don't imagine that the event lasted for LESS than 3 hours, so cracy's timing of her nasty twitpic is just a tad obvious!!!!!!!!!!
Actually Charley, Eli twitted that she was at Cavalli getting ready to go to the Beauty Book thing @ 5:46 p.m. yesterday, and Stacy's twit was posted at 6:00 p.m. yesterday. So, very obvious twit IMHO!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:01

I don't know whether it's because I don't have a twitter a/c or because I'm in a different country, but I only see minutes/hours ago or the actual date on twitter pages.

I just went to have another look and this is her second last one:

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
@ @CindyCrawford See you soon!!!!!
6 minutes ago

because Cindy tweeted:

CindyCrawford Cindy Crawford
Having a Hollywood evening with my hubby & getting ready to head out to #TheDecendants premier. Will try to post a pic if I can!
28 minutes ago

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:02

NO please!!! Any "fighting" will hurt George the most!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:25

Charley wrote:I don't know whether it's because I don't have a twitter a/c or because I'm in a different country, but I only see minutes/hours ago or the actual date on twitter pages.
Charley, if you place your cursor over the "17 minutes ago", or whatever is there on the actual twitter page, it will pop up the date and time it was actually posted. You don't need to click, just place your cursor over it.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:29

Oh, isn't that clever? Thanks, mel.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 02:42

melbert wrote:
Charley wrote:I don't know whether it's because I don't have a twitter a/c or because I'm in a different country, but I only see minutes/hours ago or the actual date on twitter pages.
Charley, if you place your cursor over the "17 minutes ago", or whatever is there on the actual twitter page, it will pop up the date and time it was actually posted. You don't need to click, just place your cursor over it.
Smart *ss! Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 02:46

What are you looking at? say.ly/QyS102H
1 hour ago

This second one is Cracy trying to make people think she posts animal photos all the time. NOT! We're on to you Cray-Cray!

So, see, no way was she with horses on Monday. Otherwise, she would be with cows, now! Actually I think she's calling us the Brit/Aussie meany, bad word at a woman - cow. Oh, it really hurts Cray-Cray. NOT!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 02:48

BTW, with CU Forum down this forum is getting ALOT of traffic. That's why its slow.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 02:49

I think she's talking to us again - LOL!

Whatever you have to say, (insert your name here), say it with love.
1 hour ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 16 Nov 2011, 03:01

Of course, what she has not picked up on is that when we click on the twitpic WE ARE NOT LOOKING IN A MIRROR - and as it's HER twitter a/c where she often posts pics of herself - JUST WHO IS THE COW?

I think we all know!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 03:39

That looks like the brown goat in the movie!!! Very Happy

Well OK... may be the brown goat's relative... ha ha hahaha Laughing
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 04:07

Stacy really needs to learn to be a little more subtle and I actually this does become some sort of catfight. It's fun to watch and will teach George for dating someone so immature. Stacy didn't look as happy out the other night and Eli looked happy as. So far it's neck and neck People and some others picked up Stacy's picture of her and the dog so people are watching. She needs to be more careful what she posts. She must be really bored if she has this much time to hunt around posting pictures of horses and cows.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 16 Nov 2011, 04:15

I think at the bottom of the photo it has her name on it... ??? Bottom left hand corner says Stacy 2011 (copyright) ???
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 04:24

Cinderella wrote:I think at the bottom of the photo it has her name on it... ??? Bottom left hand corner says Stacy 2011 (copyright) ???
She does that for all her twitter pics.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next