George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney

+7
lolo"layla"
Dexterdidit
Atalante
it's me
janieb
cindigirl
sarah ali
11 posters

Go down

THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney Empty THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney

Post by sarah ali Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:08

Brain explode
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney Empty Re: THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:41

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!
affraid
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney Empty Re: THE ZOMBIE CLAP featuring George Clooney

Post by janieb Mon 31 Oct 2011, 19:16

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 31 Oct 2011, 20:53

uh

scarin...... in every ways! Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 31 Oct 2011, 21:46

Gosh, what an ugly Cloooooooooony ! Vomit 1
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 01 Nov 2011, 04:01

George as a zombie...wouldn't mind him as a Vampire. Hope everyone had a good Halloween. I actually got about 8 Trick or Treaters this year. Last year I had 2 boys wearing board shorts telling me they were dressed as surfers (I live right near the beach so no real big effort there) This year a couple of devils and fairies the kids all tried and considering my neighbour is a peadofile I was concerned no one would come near me. But once word got around that the nice lady with the very excited fat puppy had sweets they came. Dex was a huge hit they wanted to take him with them. One little boy said "That's one of them plug dogs" LOL Yes I told him it was pug not plug. But with Dexy's butt he could be used as a plug. Maybe that can be his costume next year.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 01 Nov 2011, 06:31

thanks sarah !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 01 Nov 2011, 08:52

Well, that fella did look a lot like George. Good mock up. Zombie STD! lol. So funny. Halloween is a time for all the best flicks. Hehehehe. in bed Bathtub
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:28

There have been horror movies on TV here the last few days to tie in with Halloween. Lot's of zombie movies! There very popular for some reason.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 01 Nov 2011, 13:09

I had a ton of kids knocking on my door last night. They came in about 8 at a time. It's a good thing I had lots of Tootsie Rolls. One time I answered the door right after I washed my hair and I actually scared one of the girls. I told them I'm the wicked witch of the west. And then said, "wait a minute, you're supposed to scare me" LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 01 Nov 2011, 18:37

LOL cindigirl

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Tue 01 Nov 2011, 18:48

lol! cindigirl , well i spent the halloween watching micheal myers movies , it was fun!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 01 Nov 2011, 23:20

LOL Did you give yourself a Tootsie roll?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:08

Dexterdidit wrote:LOL Did you give yourself a Tootsie roll?
No, but I'll be eating "Tootsie Rolls" until the end of time. No pun intended. Noooo! LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:22

We don't actually have Tootsie Rolls over here so I'm not really sure what they are. Is it a bad thing to have too many? I have a real sweet tooth and so does Dex.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 02 Nov 2011, 01:17

They are to die for Dex!!! They are little chewy chocolate pieces in the shape of about a 1" role. Back in the day when we decorated, we used them as "ghost turds". Bad, but goooooood!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 01:35

i want one !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 02 Nov 2011, 05:12

Umm ghost poo sounds tasty! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:49

Maybe that's just another name for Tootsie Rolls, yes?
Can't believe they don't have it downunder. It's a chewy chocolate mass. If you want to try it, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you some. They even make a lollipop, called a Tootsie Pop. It's the same chewy chocolate in the center, surrounded by a regular lolli candy. You suck off the lolli stuff to get to center. Most people in US get impatient with all that sucking and chew it off to get to center.
Not a great fan of pop but Rolls can be addicting. Went online to find pic of wrapper. Instead I found a recipe some woman made up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Haven't tried it and don't intend to as I'd have too much around and as I said they're addicting for a chocaholic.

If you're into making candy, give it a go. If not, original offer stands.

Last edited by pattygirl on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:52

sound good!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 14:18

It looks like some of us had fun with my Tootsie Rolls joke. Truthfully, I went to Costco with my daughter and she sucked me into buying the damn things - 5 pounds of them. Now I have them coming out of my ears. Reading Melbert's description of "ghost turds" now they may be more appealing to me. NOT Oh puh-lease!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:40

LoL @ calling the Tootsie Rolls ghost poop.

We don't have trick or treaters in our neighborhood, bunch of party poopers. I got my daughter's Halloween bucket out for her on Monday and it was half full from last year. Guess I'd hid it from her and forgot about it. Whoops! LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down