George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

+24
Henway
zizi
melbert
NotAvailable
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
sisieq
Dexterdidit
iamnoone
doris day
lucy
blubelle
m4rose
Cinderella
lovelylois
it's me
lelacorb
madsky
Atalante
annemarie
pattygirl
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Katiedot
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How long do you think you and Stacy will stay together

They'll get married

She'll get the ring but they'll tragically never marry

They'll last two years (until August 2013)

They'll last one year (until August 2012)

They'll last until the award ceremonies are over

They'll last until George's film promotion activities are over

They'll last until Christmas

They'll last until Thanksgiving

They'll last until the end of October

View results

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 Empty Re: Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

Post by it's me Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:08

or
at the end.... zero?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 3 Empty Re: Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:04

I still think she will be gone not too long after the Oscars. Don't think she will make it to Lake Como again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:56

This time around, I've tried not to get so emotionally invested with SK, maybe it's the holidays or that unlike his last two GF's you don't really see them together anywhere other than red carpet and Cabo. So when I read that they've been together going on 6 months it's surprising that so much time has passed.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 Feb 2012, 04:00

i don't know the future but george clooney have record with women and he do split in the end but if george leave you stacy don't be like that cuz no man ever deserve you hurt yourself or be that sad !
don't

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:00

And so... the "amiable bargaining" continues... Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3