George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney

+5
Cinderella
melbert
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney Empty Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 12:05

I found this and love it. Just the visual of George covered in honey and ants and patiently licking it all off just slays me!

From Daily Mail

Otherwordly star Tilda Swinton describes George Clooney, with whom she appeared in the film Michael Clayton: ‘I remember reading about some Australian aboriginal ritual where you stand in the desert covered in honey, and you wait for these ants to come and swarm over you and go into every single orifice. You just have to stand there and let them pass. He’s got the patience to smear on the honey and let them lick it off.’ Hard to know if Tilda actually likes George, isn’t it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney Empty Re: Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:47

LoL @ that last line.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney Empty Re: Tilda Swnton talks about George Clooney

Post by lucy Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:31

I remember during MC promotion Tilda was asked about SL, her reply nice girl. That to my way of thinking described her well, a 30 year old girl.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Oct 2011, 01:54

It would take me a realllllllllyyyyyyy long time to lick all that honey off George...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 02:34

That's exactly what I was thinking... scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 13:14

melbert wrote:It would take me a realllllllllyyyyyyy long time to lick all that honey off George...

no
why wipe it away?

Sleep

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 13:16

WOW! I'M A Super clooney-astic fantastic Superdupercool

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 15:51

I never really cared about Tilda Swinton. I always thought she was a he/she female. Not very feminine. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 12 Oct 2011, 16:08

I love her because she's odd. And a great actress.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 13 Oct 2011, 02:08

I agree with you cindigirl. Tilda has never done it for me. I find she tries too hard to be different and she looks odd and goes out of her way to do so. I don't like her at all.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 13 Oct 2011, 03:34

I loved her in Michael Clayton though. Especially near the end when George calls her out!!! Fantastic!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down