George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

+15
Cinderella
macs
watching
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
lucy
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Dexterdidit
blubelle
Charley
lelacorb
MyGirlKylie
it's me
janieb
Katiedot
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:12

pattygirl wrote:All he'd need is a coat of paint and a change of sheets. He could also give SK a different bedroom than EC used.

Yah, in the next town - or country!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:59

Well, okay. That'd work too.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:28

I'd have to burn those sheets... IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:52

George must go through a lot of sheets! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:31

ewwwwww!!! in bed
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:19

I love it! eeeewwwwwww!!! cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 16 Oct 2011, 06:08

This is towards the title.....

I insist that George remove his self also so my friends and I can have a grand old time! Gio, Waldo, Stan, and the plumber are welcom to stay......Let's party!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 12:37

A new article came out... Don't shoot the messenger... I think it's interesting that they keep coming out...

Hello, Poet, Clooney Arrives -
From Laglio in Gardone Riviera, on a lake at the ‘other. When it became known that (perhaps) the legendary George Clooney is trying to move house (sorry, Villa), it was easy to imagine the face of Andrea Cipani, Mayor of Gardone Riviera. Awe yes, but also pleased that the “lead actor” led to tourism to the town. Other than Vittoriale: the most visited Villa Garduere will no longer be that of the Poet d ‘Annunzio.
LINK
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2