George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post

4 posters

Go down

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post Empty HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:47

This one's easy.

1. Go to your profile (which is in the title bar above under 'updated daily; a friendly place' etc etc).

2. Click on the 'preferences' tab and in the section where it asks you "allow replies sent to my email" you choose "no".

3. Then save.

4. To clear the existing posts, you then go to the "topics being watched" tab, select all of them and click on 'stop watching'.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post Empty Re: HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:14

Katiedot wrote:This one's easy.

1. Go to your profile (which is in the title bar above under 'updated daily; a friendly place' etc etc).

2. Click on the 'preferences' tab and in the section where it asks you "allow replies sent to my email" you choose "no".

3. Then save.

4. To clear the existing posts, you then go to the "topics being watched" tab, select all of them and click on 'stop watching'.

Katie I 's done, but I keep getting emails
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post Empty Re: HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:09

Then you haven't done step 2 or step 4.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 18:30

For some reason the forum has re-set this on my profile and I've started getting email notifications again.

I'm really sorry if this is happening to anyone else, and here are the instructions again on how to stop it doing this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:25

Yes I was getting them too Katie.
Thanks for the timely update.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:41

Step 2 in a picture. In your profile make sure you've chosen 'no' and saved it. This should stop you getting emails every time you post:

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post Notify10

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:44

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:52

this is what I see
lil orange square, from my last one
lil at the end of the line, the very last post

HOW TO . . . stop getting emails everytime someone replies to your post Posts10

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down