George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 16 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by sadDonkey Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:54

cindigirl wrote:I stil think she's his PR girlfriend but if he's happy with her then I'm happy.

ohhhhhhhhh. You are a true FAN...

I dont (want to) believe the story between him and her either BUT my intuition sucks OR he is really just a pig.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:40

What I thought was interesting for Halloween is that she did not make any of the gossip sites in her halloween costume or was photographed at party. The only picture was on twitter. Without George really the gossip sites aren't interested in her. If he had been with her in a photo it would have been all over the place. How many photos can you take of her filling up the gas tank or in a bikini, especially without George.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Nov 2011, 20:25

I must be naive, but I never let myself picture him "getting it on" with Stacy. I'm trying to take the "high road" here. Any photos I've seen with them together he sort of gives her a fatherly look.

OMG maybe that's what fed the out of control father/daughter story. I may have to re-invent my fantasy here. LOL Crying or Very sad
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 04 Nov 2011, 20:31

cindi, have you reason I want still dream sexy and lover George
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Nov 2011, 20:40

No lela, no reason. And you should dream of George as a sexy lover. I just have my own agenda. Sorry.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 04 Nov 2011, 20:59

omg we have someone here have agenda , Gunslinger

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 04 Nov 2011, 21:06

The 50-year-old is also happy that Stacy is discrete about their relationship.
NOT!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 04 Nov 2011, 23:14

No she's not blabbing non-stop about George like Canalis did, but I don't equate discretion with putting your "appearance" fee up by 150% - because there is no reason other than her name being linked to George's for that price hike.

Maybe they're saying that she's discrete because she doesn't SAY anything about George, when she's "randomly" papped at The Grove or when filling up her gas tank, but maybe there's another reason, maybe she truly has nothing to say about him other than what he said about the Toronto dresses, or the NY dress, or the titty tape dress, or the purple thing.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 05 Nov 2011, 03:14

THE following article is from STAR MAGAZINE WEBSITE

Why do I think this is starting to get to be a PR war between Els camp and Crays camp

Star Magazine

George & Stacy: It's Serious!
Photography by: Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Hollywood Film Awards
Now that she’s a fixture on George Clooney’s arm, former WWE babe Stacy Keibler commands a whopping $25,000 a pop for her personal appearances — a 150-percent increase over her previous fee! But though they may seem an unlikely pair, Stacy quickly became priceless to the A-lister after they first ignited in Italy last summer, friends tell Star.

“George likes Stacy’s down-to-earth personality; she’s a girl who can drink a beer with him and hang out — she’s really a tomboy. But they also cook for each other and have enjoyed meeting each other’s friends and family,” says the pal. “And he loves that she never acts needy with him.”

The 50-year-old actor also appreciates the fact that Stacy is determined to keep the details of their romance under wraps — especially since his most recent ex, Elisabetta Canalis, couldn’t stop blabbing publicly about their relationship.

“Stacy has had many offers to talk about George, but she’s stayed quiet,” notes another insider.

He proved his devotion by throwing the statuesque blonde an intimate, catered 32nd birthday party in mid-October at his Studio City, Calif., home. He also flew Stacy and some of her girlfriends to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, to celebrate. “Stacy’s friends adore him because he treats everyone with respect,” says the pal.

George has even been proudly flaunting Stacy on the red carpet lately; the two looked oh-so in love at the Oct. 16 screening of his dramedy The Descendants in NYC. Says the insider: “Stacy and George’s relationship has just been easy and a lot of fun!”

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:35

lovelylois wrote:
Stacy has had many offers to talk about George, but she’s stayed quiet,” notes another insider
Another Elisabetta. I just saw Stacys "new" Twitter page and pics: A person who likes to expose/publisize herself - I am sure - would love to burst it out to the world IF they are really a couple.
“Stacy and George’s relationship has just been easy and a lot of fun!”
That says a lot... about their relationship and about their personalities.

Somebody should tell George she isn´t discrete. In August we heard first rumors - without her and the so-called insiders we wouldn´t know about her existence.
G is gay. In 5 years (when he doesn´t go for fantasyman anymore) he will come out. This is what I try to make me believe. Otherwise I have to believe that he is a ...
I guess I am the most disappointed person on this site.
Sad Donkey!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Nov 2011, 13:35

Stacy quickly became priceless to the A-lister after they first ignited in Italy last summer, friends tell Star
Um, surely they mean this summer, no? It is still 2011 isn't it?

Anyway yes, it's more of the same old, same old. Change the name and this could be about practically any of his girlfriends.

George has found someone fun to be with for the next few months to a year and then he'll be on to the next IMO. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Nov 2011, 15:55

"The feeling is mutual and Stacy is said to be delighted about dating George and her loved ones are just as happy.

“Stacy’s friends adore him because he treats everyone with respect,” the insider added. “Stacy and George’s relationship has just been easy and a lot of fun.”"

And, where is the line about HIS loved ones being happy that he's dating her and that his friends all adore HER because she treats everyone with respect?

and,
"He proved his devotion by throwing the statuesque blonde an intimate, catered 32nd birthday party in mid-October at his Studio City, Calif., home."

I thought they LOVED to cook for each other, so why would he CATER the intimate birthday party? And why was it actually at what appeared to be a restaurant where he wasn't even there and sent her (assumed) a football cake?

Inquiring minds want to know...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:09

As always Mel it seems all the talk comes from her friends. Nothing from him or his friends/family. That's why I don't take this relationship too seriously.

I saw a "Frasier" episode last night where Kelsey Grammer's character wanted to date a girl 19 years his junior and she decided it wouldn't work out because of her father issues and age difference. I don't know, if Stacy is "dating" George maybe she does have "daddy issues."
Hope I don't get in trouble with this. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:22

I'm sure what many have thought CindiGirl! I can kind of understand a man wanting to "relive" his youth by dating a younger woman, but for a younger woman wanting to date an older man only brings two things to my mind. Daddy issues or gold-digger. In real life, I'm not too aware of huge age differences as in my world, not too many friends have that kind of money that a younger woman would be "interested" in them. But, apparently money does talk... When a woman looks at a man and has $$ signs in her eyes rather than stars, guess what?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:28

hi Mel
great 'nonnonanni' pic

(Italians do it better Razz )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:29

melbert wrote: When a woman looks at a man and has $$ signs in her eyes rather than stars, guess what?

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 05 Nov 2011, 23:05

Ma questa donna è bella? boh !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 05 Nov 2011, 23:52

I'm with you Cindigirl. I don't see this relationship really has anything more then a fling. The leaks coming out tend to favour Stacy, the whole learning Italian and cooking to impress George. Not that I believe these stories they said the same stuff about Eli. I don't think Stacy will be around longterm but I do think she will do whatever it takes to get as long as possible with George. Let's face it if he was a plumber (and if he was I would be blocking my drains) then she wouldn't be interested. They both get things they want and when it's over and it will be we will have another new girl and Stacy will be added to the very long list of exes!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Nov 2011, 00:13

Older man, depends on the man and the age difference. An older man like George well need I say more, it's more than his money and fame. Older man , Huge H, that would be about money!
Stacey is a pretty woman, but girl next door, nothing about the way she looks is exotic or unique, maybe the beauty within makes her special, but in my opinion, never thought I'd say this - SL is more unique looking.
Truthfully now it really does seem as if George contracts his dates/girlfriends out, not saying that's bad considering his fame and lifestyle choices, but I kinda miss the SL days when it seemed as if there could be love or romance. With Stacey it just feels fake or flat, no matter what is written or how many pics of them looking into one another's eyes. Watch this will be the ONE, that's how bad I'am at predicting George's love life!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 06 Nov 2011, 00:23

Thanks Dexter for your vote of confidence. And Lucy I always liked Sarah Larson more than all his girlfriends. She seemed to make him the happiest. I know SL has a shady past, but so did all of them to a certain degree. Some more than others LOL If any one of them would be THE ONE Sarah would get my vote. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 06 Nov 2011, 01:40

lelacorb wrote:Ma questa donna è bella? boh !

No I don't think she's beautiful either, and all I see here is CA-CHING in her eyes - the only time her smile's gone to her eyes, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 02:09

but still better than "u know who " face .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 06 Nov 2011, 02:34

lolo wrote:but still better than "u know who " face .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh My God I never saw her toe looking like a finger in that picture with the black dress. I say she needs shoes that fit, maybe she was in pain in that picture. I know I am hurting after looking at it. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 02:55

yep i did notice it too but didn't need to go farther !i am kind Basketball

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 04:32

Stacy is not anything more then a pretty girl there isn't really anything to distinguish her from every other hot blonde and there are plenty of her type in Hollywood. Stacy isn't stunning even all dressed up she is still just pretty and that is something a little different from Georges usual. Most have been a little more exotic looking or when made up properly can look stunning. Eli in the right light, lot's of good makeup, good photographer and the right clothes has looked good. Just not a everyday pretty, she needs to wear makeup and Eli as we all know just loves to pout and can look harsh. Krista was the most lovely before she went beserk on all the plastic surgery and Lisa could look good too. Even Sarah was prettier then Stacy, Sarah smiled and looked really happy. It doesn't come off the same way with Stacy her's seems more forced. I wonder if Eli is going to botox like her PR friend I hope not cause she will look really odd if she goes that route.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 05:18

stacy can look like movie stars girls look unlike EC or SL both tried but didn't win in most of it. i know she do have flows and i am not her fan but i tell what i see and think !IMO

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 06 Nov 2011, 07:58

Ely dear lolo but at least has the facial expressions, has no artificial cheeks, does not have a front where a helicopter can land and is not a unicorn! What did Stacy on his forehead? I took a photo of Stacy while she was posing for photos you took while Ely was hurt while jogging, but not his photo pose! However, I did not want to compare Ely Stacy I just wondered if I was the only one to see such a strange expression on his face with a smile always and always the same printed and unnatural.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:40

we have pics
we dunno nothing
or a little bit about how
they

talk
walk
move
whisper
wink
look at
listen
joke
think
(God help me) hug
stroke
kiss
are they understanding
nervous
ironic?

and so on

this is important
in a REAL lovelife

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:44

Is that some sort of scar on Stacy's forehead or is it a vein. It looks weird whatever it is. Sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't. Or is it just the light. I just think Stacy is very common looking in Hollywood and really very boring. Her biggest claim to fame is the wrestling and that is the only thing that made her stand out. But she hasn't up to now really done all that much with her career she was always d list at best. Her male fans love that though because part of her appeal is that they think they may have a chance with her she isn't too far out of their league. Going by her fb comments it's pretty clear what they like about her and it has nothing to do with any acting skill. Problem with that industry is you become old hat and they bring in younger players. Stacy needs to step things up and find her niche while she still has the hot body which is what her career is based on. It's hard to compare Eli and Stacy really. Eli does not have a soft face and it doesn't take much for her to look hard and of course we have her smout. Stacy plays the game a little better her image is her happy go lucky personality so smiling for her is essential. Like apples and oranges really.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:51

apples and oranges ?

huh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 11:59

Sorry it just means you can't really compare the two. Apples and oranges are both fruit but they aren't similar. Eli and Stacy are both women but are very different. Although they do have some things in common like the whole famewhoring thing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 12:22

love
only love

matters
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 06 Nov 2011, 18:28

Sometimes, one can be spending more time "dreaming about a love" than working with one's destiny, to "make one's own real love come true"... Smile Oh What a waste!!! Indeed!!! Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 18:31

yep
INDEED!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 06 Nov 2011, 20:05

Love is a great word... I think that isn't impossible to speak of love about it:
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 21:04

lelacorb wrote:Love is a great word... I think that isn't impossible to speak of love about it:

it:
as

this?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 07 Nov 2011, 00:08

never mind here while pose [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here she was in photo shot they all too profesional pics but stil nothing beautiful !!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 07 Nov 2011, 00:14

Aren't these in the wrong thread? Some of us are really tired of looking at EC and are avoiding the EC threads. Agree she's not looking very beautiful but aren't really looking for visual confirmation. Please have pity on us.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 07 Nov 2011, 00:17

Hi lolo, shouldn't this be on Elisabetta thread? It's nice to see a photo of George though.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 07 Nov 2011, 00:58

accept my apology girls i will not do this again ! Embarassed I love you

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 07 Nov 2011, 02:06

Thanks lolo - cos i'm another one who is sick of her! I only went to her thread again (after George finally ended it) because of her father/daughter bulls**t. But other than that I am SO NOT interested in her anymore.

ps: BUT - if she's "dressing up" she really should wear sleeves and hide those damn tatts because that's all you look at.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 07 Nov 2011, 02:30

I agree Lucy he seemed much happier with SL than he did with Eli or does with Stacy. I miss the SL days also he seemed relaxed and happy.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 07 Nov 2011, 03:59

This was just on PopSugar They were in Cabo this weekend

George Clooney and celebrity couples George Clooney Photos

32 images
Posted November 6, 2011 7:11 pm by Allie Merriam
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are off on their latest Cabo getaway! The happy couple were photographed south of the border this weekend, out for a ride in George's golf cart and sharing a meal together at an otherwise deserted restaurant. They also hung by a pool, so George could fit in some shirtless time! It's George and Stacy's second jaunt to Mexico in just as many months — they were also away to celebrate her 32nd birthday a couple weeks ago too. Stacy loves to keep fans updated on her travels through Twitter. Stacy Keibler shared a beach photo Saturday, enjoying some rest after an exhausting Friday that involved pina coladas on the golf course.

Source: Bauer-Griffin Online
‹ Back to Story / View George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Pictures in Cabo Thumbnails

Edit Image
Image Sizes
Add Images ‹ Back to Story / View George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Pictures in Cabo Thumbnails

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 07 Nov 2011, 04:04

this was on Just Jared
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Mexico Getaway!

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler enjoy some fun in the sun as they drive their golf cart to a cabana on Friday (November 4) in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The 50-year-old actor and his 32-year-old gal pal dined on some food and drinks at the resort during their beach getaway together!

George and Stacy were last spotted out together at the Hollywood Film Awards in late October.

Next up for George is the film Gravity with Sandra Bullock, where the two are the only actors on screen for the entire film! “Sandy is the lead, and she is beautiful in it,” George told USA Today.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 07 Nov 2011, 04:31

Pics from JustJared and link for Popsugar on "Latest Tweet" thread.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 07 Nov 2011, 09:35

God lord, is he on vacation with a woman alone? No buddies? No entourage? Well done Stacy. Or those father-daugther comments really pissed him off.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 07 Nov 2011, 09:52

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:08

oh what a beautiful blace!! they are alone!! good for you G, have some fun you deserve it.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:13

Stacy away from the red carpet and photographed from a distance is very pretty
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:33

For all those who want to celebrate Thanksgiving with George booked a vacation to Cabo San Lucas resident "Las Ventanas al Paraiso"
Seven nights at Las Ventanas Al Paraiso costs from £ 2.945 per person, based on two people sharing a Garden View Junior Suite on a bed and breakfast basis, economy flights from Heathrow with American Airlines Including transfers.
For Further information, contact Elegant Resorts Reservations (01244 897515,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next