George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by annemarie Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:52

I have no problem with the women he chooses I have brothers I get it men like different types of women. I think the women need to learn they wont change him he does not want children or marriage it is that simple. After a while the celebrity is not going to be enough then they want more and they aren't going to get it from George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 18 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by lucy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:59

Don't get twitter, never will, why would you want to tweet every move you make? Desperate for attention, somehow makes you feel what?
That's what I meant in my early post why all the PR games, he's a single adult male if he's got a new girlfriend so what! Why the slow calculated introduction, if it's so his fans won't know he was shopping for a new one while with the old one, too late we've known that was apart of his MO for years. Was this to spare Eli's public embarrassment, that happen long ago, is he worried about fans who like Eli getting upset, are there that many? Maybe he's concerned about what people will think and say about Stacy, quit playing games with the public and treating us as if we are stupid, and maybe you wouldn't piss so many of us off. Wish he would stop getting upset when people bring up his personal life,IMO it makes him look like a child, considering how he mixes work and play.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 21:03

PS,welcome annemarie great post.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 11 Sep 2011, 21:54

Well if it wasn't a private plan she just told the paps to get a picture of them at the airport.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 11 Sep 2011, 22:00

what picture at an airport Henway?

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Sep 2011, 22:22

laetval wrote:Interesting comment from justjared : link

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:00 pm

I was there and I confirm that to party they arrived not together. When Clooney has been going away she rushed after him. Clooney gave autographs and got in to the car alone

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:22 pm

exactly, I was there and saw the moment when she came to him, they talked about something but seemed indifferent. Later the whole company moved into the middle of room, and I have not seen them anymore. But as I witnessed there is definitely nothing between them.

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:46 pm

it was party after Ides of march premiere

Interesting

real?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 11 Sep 2011, 22:55

i just checked out that comments section with the tom gebry comments and what stuck out to me was the...."secret girlfriend" crap. seriously- this poster tom gebry said that in venice he looked happier that george was with his REAL Lady.

man that just sounds like the CRAY CRAY Crowd @ IMDB. there were a few other things this poster said that made my jaw drop. (see post # 8 below am i misreading that?????? Shocked

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 12:37 pm

George does not buy dresses for hookers, Stacy does not choose what to wear, she dresses that what they promote. It’s free stuff. Also Stacy sleeps for free with Stan and with others whom she does not choose as well… George is free.

# 8
Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 12:47 pm

There was booked a double suite but George’s gal did not arrived… maybe this place took Stacy?.. But what we saw is that George was in a very bad mood.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on photo we see that Stacy was with other guy, more organic she looks with the guys of her mental level. and with she looks cuter him, with George they mutually deform each other. Anything more than a friendship is just impossible between them, otherwise it will be perversion.

in Venice he was in much better mood, there he was with his real lady….

# 12
Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 1:04 pm

earlier I thought way he is so strange with women, looks like he is indifferent to them.. appears to be that he’s had a real girlfriend

Last edited by iamnoone on Sun 11 Sep 2011, 23:05; edited 1 time in total

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Sep 2011, 23:02

non ci capisco niente!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Sep 2011, 23:05

There was booked a double suite but George’s gal did not arrived…

he is so strange with women, looks like he is indifferent to them.. appears to be that he’s had a real girlfriend

wot!?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 11 Sep 2011, 23:32

Oh Lordy! I don't even know how to catch up here!! Too many comments are way to funny, and unfortunately true! So, Is she the psyco stalker, bold enough to do anything, including taking herself to the TFF? And if not, then what's the big deal? Why can't he just be with her (you know, hold her hand, whisper red carpet directions in her ear...)
Everybody already thinks they're dating, why wouldn't they just come out with it??
Sooo bizarre this whole thing.
And oh my goodness, if this is how this chick is gonna dress straight out of the gate, I'm running to get the big bag of chips, cuz we're in for the long haul of fashion disasters.
And, yes! I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up on "Starlet or Streetwalker"!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:11

Henway wrote:Well if it wasn't a private plan she just told the paps to get a picture of them at the airport.

Touchdown!!! cheers

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:13

iamnoone wrote:i just checked out that comments section with the tom gebry comments and what stuck out to me was the...."secret girlfriend" crap. seriously- this poster tom gebry said that in venice he looked happier that george was with his REAL Lady.

man that just sounds like the CRAY CRAY Crowd @ IMDB. there were a few other things this poster said that made my jaw drop. (see post # 8 below am i misreading that?????? Shocked

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 12:37 pm

Could somene explain this all to me. I don't get all this cryptic twitter talk, maybe it is my age or something.

George does not buy dresses for hookers, Stacy does not choose what to wear, she dresses that what they promote. It’s free stuff. Also Stacy sleeps for free with Stan and with others whom she does not choose as well… George is free.

# 8
Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 12:47 pm

There was booked a double suite but George’s gal did not arrived… maybe this place took Stacy?.. But what we saw is that George was in a very bad mood.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on photo we see that Stacy was with other guy, more organic she looks with the guys of her mental level. and with she looks cuter him, with George they mutually deform each other. Anything more than a friendship is just impossible between them, otherwise it will be perversion.

# 12
Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 1:04 pm

earlier I thought way he is so strange with women, looks like he is indifferent to them.. appears to be that he’s had a real girlfriend

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:16

Sorry I placed my message wrong. Could someone explain Gebrys Cryptic twitter. I think it is my age or something. Don't get it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:22

They seem more like friends then anything. By not taking on the red carpet he can claim he is keeping things private and say they are friends. Not too sure how long this will last not long is my bet! Stacy is loving it though she needs to get some better clothes and shorter heels. Cause they look sort of silly together!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:59

hey lovely lois it wasn't twitter it was from the comments on just jared for pics on George & Stacy @ TIFF.

essentially- gebrys is saying that george has a 'real girlfriend', that george was trying to get away from stacy, they arrived separately and that stacy is a prostitute. sound familiar? it sure did to me. (thanks to whoever first posted gebrys comments on the thread) I could be full of something stinky for sure.....

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 02:18

That whole thing sounds crazy Stacy is no prostitute she is a well known wrestler and has done some acting.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Mon 12 Sep 2011, 02:23

I agree annemarie. what was said in those comments really shocked me.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Sep 2011, 02:44

To a certain person who is always changing their name everyone George dates is a prostitute! It of course if far from true Stacy has worked as a cheerleader, then the wrestling, DWTS etc plus she had a 7 year relationship with her last boyfriend. I'm surprised they haven't started the mafie link rumours yet!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 12 Sep 2011, 02:48

Oh Snap!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 12 Sep 2011, 03:50

I agree, the comments from gebry are mean and nasty.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Sep 2011, 05:04

iamnoone wrote:hey lovely lois it wasn't twitter it was from the comments on just jared for pics on George & Stacy @ TIFF.

essentially- gebrys is saying that george has a 'real girlfriend', that george was trying to get away from stacy, they arrived separately and that stacy is a prostitute. sound familiar? it sure did to me. (thanks to whoever first posted gebrys comments on the thread) I could be full of something stinky for sure.....

Yes, this is one of the IMDb looney tunes! She posts using different nicknames and has entire conversations with herself.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Mon 12 Sep 2011, 05:53

THANK YOU KATIEDOT!! It sounded like it to me but I was doubting myself....

I felt like most of the responses were the same poster responding to herself.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Sep 2011, 06:01

Basically anything on JustJared's comments section is two (maybe three) people posting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Sep 2011, 06:25

annemarie wrote:Stacy is probably a friend with benefits he wanted company and took her a long. I don't think they are in love just hanging out more likely. She probably would like more but for now don't thinks so.
Totally agree. Another fling for him. I wonder if this'll make it to the one year mark?

Dexterdidit wrote:Stacy is loving it though

Oh yes. She's in it to win it, this one. Sorry for repeating myself, but she seems absolutely determined to prove herself to be the Best. Ever. Girlfriend.

Oh, and hi annemarie, welcome to the forum! cheers
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 12 Sep 2011, 06:29

Katiedot wrote:
iamnoone wrote:hey lovely lois it wasn't twitter it was from the comments on just jared for pics on George & Stacy @ TIFF.

Yes, this is one of the IMDb looney tunes! She posts using different nicknames and has entire conversations with herself.

Doesn't she also argue with herself?

Complete and utter nutjob!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 12 Sep 2011, 07:42

Sorry but didn't a lot of people here give Betty hell (myself included) that she couldn't handle herself with grace at his events. That her behaviour was questionable. She needed the attention to be on her and when it wasn't all about her at an event or a dinner, she smouted and looked bored out of her brain. Stacy so far seems to be able to handle herself in a room without being stuck to George's side. And for being able to do that, she is getting compared to a dog? Really? Maybe after the clingyness of Betty who seems incapable of having a separate conversation (which may have been a language issue) at an event, George wanted someone who could handle themselves in that situation without needing pointers like when to smile and not worry that she was giving someone the bitch eye.
I always thought part of Betty's problem was she expected to the be centre of attention when with George. And her ego couldn't get past that whenever she was with George, be it in Italy or anywhere else, she was either invisble or "just the girlfriend". Stacy seems comfortable enough to not need to demand that she is his focus all the time. She can handle herself at his events. She can walk a carpet without needing him to hold her hand. Stacy so far seems to realise that these events and all the attention is about George and his films. She doesn't seem to be trying to draw focus. I would think this would be a step in the right direction for George.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:53

Stacey appears confident and self assured much more than Eli. Stacey has also had the spotlight on her because of her wrestling fame so she can handle it. For now I think they are friends having a good time if it changes Stacey being able to handle her self will be a big plus in the relationship I think. I also hope she realizes saying marriage and babies will definitely end it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:06

all of you big fan of stacy? i just don't like her...sorry

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:32

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of Stacy I just don't see anything horrible about her. George chose her if they are happy and having a good time good for them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:35

The only thing bad I can say is there are so many really lovely dresses out there even short ones I wish she had chosen a couple of those to wear. I don't care if they were Armani they were just plain ugly.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:52

So far fashion wise Stacy has been a miss but I think personality wise she is more of a hit. She is confident (who wouldn't be after all those years in the ring) she seems happy to talk to anyone I doubt she actually knew that many people at the parties they went too she is so D list! Stacy actually smiles and for the moment seems happy just to be there. But I really do just get a friends vibe from these two I don't think she will be around long and maybe that is why George has changed M.O. If she is going to stick around she needs a good stylist cause that birds nest and that hooker dress are just unforgivable. I have seen her look 10 times better for a D list event.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:38

I bet by the next red carpet event she is going to look totally different and improved. Although, according to her facebook page all her young male followers thought she looked hot. I guess style can be very subjective.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:48

lovelylois wrote:I bet by the next red carpet event she is going to look totally different and improved. Although, according to her facebook page all her young male followers thought she looked hot. I guess style can be very subjective.

Of course, her young male followers thought she looked hot. What male wouldn't, she looked sexy, what more does a male want for hotness? Her fashions were just not red carpet worthy. I agree they were both ridiculious and inappropriate for the occasion. I've seen some of her fashions and she usually dresses nicely. Maybe stylist has a crush on George and wants StayCray to look bad.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Sep 2011, 14:58

I've just been totally amazed at some of her respondents on her FB page. Some to the point of being vulgar.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Sep 2011, 15:11

link

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Looking "Really Happy" at Toronto Party

George Clooney may be getting serious with Stacy Keibler.

Well, we know they enjoy coffee together, but we're talking serious enough to take her to an industry fete—which for a guy who says he'll never marry, is probably as serious as it gets.

The gorgeous twosome logged quality time together at a star-studded bash over the weekend at the Toronto Film Festival, and they definitely looked cozy.

George brought Stacey to the Vanity Fair-Fox Searchlight party for his latest movie, The Descendents.

"They came together," a partygoer tells me of the twosome.

Hmm...how together was that?

"There wasn't a ton of PDA because they were both doing their own thing, but she did come back to him every once in awhile," says the source.

They didn't pose for photos together, although George did snap pics with another A-lister: Bono!

Alexander Skarsgård, Elizabeth Olsen and Juliette Lewis also attended the soiree at the Thompson Toronto.

"George and Stacey looked really happy and left together, as well," our spy tells us.

Now the bigger question: do you think they will stay together?

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Sep 2011, 15:15

Wouldn't you all love to start a new relationship with bets on how long (or short) it's going to last??
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Sep 2011, 15:53

Yes, we did that with Eli. It was fun. I voted along with a couple of other posters it would be before the end of June and we were right.

Actually, we can have a new "end of" topic with all his future "relationships." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Sep 2011, 16:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler: 5 Things to Know About the Former Wrestler

Stacy Keibler, George Clooney's latest lady love, is more than just arm candy – though the two made quite the handsome couple at the Toronto Film Festival over the weekend.

The actress and model known for her 42 in.-long legs is also a retired professional wrestler and unabashed tomboy. She put her girly side on display during the second season of Dancing with the Stars when she sashayed her way into the finals with Tony Dovolani and was the odds makers' favorite to win.

Here are five more things to know about the self-proclaimed "guys' girl."

1. She's fearless.
Keibler bungee-jumped off the highest commercial bungee bridge in the world, the Bloukrans Bungy in South Africa. "I bungee jumped off the Guinness Book of World Records bungee jump," Keibler told PEOPLE at a Call of Duty XP fan event. "So I think zip lining here, piece of cake."

The former pro-wrestler isn't only fearless when it comes to death-defying stunts. She's also mastered stage fright. "With wrestling, I had to perform in front of a live audience four or five times a week every week," she says. "I did it every week for eight years, so there's nothing that really can make me nervous after doing that."

2. She's a video game character.
Keibler's likeness appears in two games in the WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw series for PlayStation. "I was definitely a better wrestler in the video game than I ever was in real life," she admits. "So it was better to watch myself wrestle in the video game."

The actress is even a bit of a gamer herself. "I had a Commodore 64 computer, and I had every gaming system I think from that on," she says. "I was really into gaming. As I've grown up a little bit, I've had less time to game, but I still really like it."

3. She goes by many names.
During her stint on Dancing with the Stars, judge Bruno Tonioli nicknamed her "The Weapon of Mass Seduction." In the wrestling world, she's also been known as Super Stacy, Miss Hancock, Nitro Girl Skye, The Legs of WCW, The Legs of WWE and The Duchess of Dudleyville. To her friends, she's just "Keibler." According to the former wrestler, her buddies have called her by her last name since high school.

Those same friends are responsible for the dancer's foray into wrestling. "It was the guys and me, and we started going to wrestling events and stuff," says Keibler. "All my girlfriends were like, 'What are you doing?!' I'm like, 'But I like to be with the boys!' "

4. She has team spirit.
The Baltimore native cheered for her hometown NFL team, The Ravens, for two years while she was in school. When Keibler won a $10,000 competition to join the WWE Nitro Girls, she used the money to buy season tickets. The former cheerleader is still a season ticket holder – and she plays Fantasy Football.

But beware Pittsburgh fans: "I hate the Steelers," she told PEOPLE before the Super Bowl earlier this year. "It's a personal vendetta, because they would drive to our stadium and they would scream so loud during our end-zone dance routines that we couldn't even hear the music!"

5. She's not afraid to get serious.
Keibler dated She's Out of My League and 7th Heaven star Geoff Stults for five years before they split in early 2010. The couple was a fixture on the Hollywood party scene, and Keibler even appeared alongside her then-boyfriend in the season finale of his short-lived TV series October Road.

Before Stults the wrestling star was reportedly with her high school boyfriend for seven years. She's also been romantically linked to WWE stars David Flair and Test. Both were let go by the WWE following their relationships with Keibler, prompting the actress to joke to WrestlingInc.com, "I'm like the kiss of death!"
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Sep 2011, 16:32

annemarie wrote:I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of Stacy I just don't see anything horrible about her. George chose her if they are happy and having a good time good for them.

I'm just curious - have you seen any picture of him and Stacy where he looks happy? If you have I'd like to see it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Sep 2011, 16:39

tough girl!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 17:12

I said if they are happy and we haven't seen them in private. I have only seen them leaving this event .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 Sep 2011, 17:51

Strange behavior of George Stacy at the TIF, but not too close, smiling but not too much, always wanted a pair but did not want. In public with a new girlfriend has always behaved differently, holding hands, whispering in the ears and close .... maybe he realized that disappears next to her? Poor little George
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Sep 2011, 19:10

Lainey Gossip today posted some interesting thoughts about George and Stacy today. When I figure out how to download to this site will start.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 12 Sep 2011, 19:23

Maybe because I'm not an english native but I always found I have the hardest times understanding what Lainey is trying to say... that kind of drives me crazy...
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:25

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler’s Romance Heats Up At Toronto Film Festival

George Clooney had a special guest with him at the Toronto Film Festival — blonde bombshell Stacy Keibler. The 50-year-old actor and 31-year-old former wrestler were spotted getting pretty cozy at the Grey Goose SoHo Pop-Up Lounge at the annual film festival, and OK! has all the details.

George is at TIFF to promote his new movie, The Descendants.

“They were super cute and seemed really in sync with one another and very comfortable,” an insider at the lounge tells OK!.

The duo snacked on pasta and oysters at the lounge, enjoying cocktails and each other’s company.

“At one point, George was eating off her plate and was standing behind her rubbing her shoulders,” our insider says. “She seemed good on her own and was mingling with people while he talked to Bono for a while.”

George and Stacy stayed until the wee hours of the morning dancing and hanging out with A-Lists guests.

“George introduced her to everyone including Jimmy Kimmel and Jon Hamm,” the insider shares. “Stacey was having a good time and was dancing and singing along to the music, and George was holding court talking to everyone.”
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:30

George, Stacy, and Grey Goose
The Grey Goose Soho House party was wall to wall to wall action. So much so that I think I might have to split it up into 3 different posts in order to be able to convey most of the information. Most. There’s a good chance I’ll have to leave out a few details in the interest of time. Just to put it in perspective for you - there was a Vanity Fair event happening at the same time. And Vanity Fair is usually very well attended. Well, it kinda turned out to be a bust, since George Clooney, with Stacy Keibler and Bono, stopped by briefly and then left to go to Grey Goose Soho House. Everyone else followed. They were there at 10pm. Bono stayed for maybe an hour. George and Stacy stayed until 2:30pm.

FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!

I realise you have already read this 18 times today, FOUR AND A HALF HOURS. But it’s unusual for a name at his level, and there really is no higher level, to remain in one spot for that long. And, as such, the rest of us gossip and media types, I mean, that’s a cardinal sin to leave before he does. And all of us have early call times. We had already observed and absorbed more than enough information to be able to fill our column. Several columns. In other words, I wanted to go to bed. And George Clooney, goddamn, he would not let us.

I’ve already posted what Stacy wore on Friday night at The Ides of March premiere when she made the bold move of arriving first on the carpet. Click here to get caught up on that article which was posted on Saturday morning. I call it the C&C Music Factory dress. Where in 90s assness did she find that dress?

And then... Jesus Christ... her hair on Saturday. LOOK AT THIS HAIR. What is this hair??? This is how we found George all night. By looking for that hair. Where’s the nest? The nest is over by the back corner. Yes, George is right under it. With her heels on, and that f-cking hair, he was at least 3 inches shorter.

Let me just throw in a few George related bits before we get into the heart of this Stacy business, ok? How about George and Stacy being all friendly and double datey happy with Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt? Do they want to be invited to Como? With Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford? Somehow I don’t think they’d fit in. Somehow I don’t think we’d want Jon Hamm to fit in. There.

George and Emily Blunt and Ewan McGregor - group hug, so cute. George seemed particularly fond of Ewan. Held him by the back of the head while they were talking. Emily seemed particularly fond of George’s head of security. I want to talk about this...

In sharp contrast to the Brange, and Beyonce, and most of the ones who roll with a security team, requiring their security teams to stand in the background, not participating in the action, George’s head of security is right up in there in the fun. I mean, he’s paying attention, he’ll never let anything happen, but in the right environment, and Soho House is the right environment, George’s top bodyguard was more like a friend. And he knew all of George’s friends. And there was easy camaraderie and, well, he likes to party too. Just like the boss.

His boss meanwhile, at one point, while joking around with Albert Brooks, did a little hip hop shoulder shrug. I almost died. Read that back:

George Clooney shoulder shrug. Right???

Do you care that Emile Hirsch, f-cking loser, practically sprinted over to see George as soon as he walked in? And monopolised him for almost 15 minutes? As IF Emile Hirsch has anything interesting to say to George Clooney for 15 minutes.

You know what happened when Alexander Skarsgard walked in? George noticed. I was watching his eyes watching Alexander Skarsgard. I’ll leave you with that. Anyway, this is about to become a mega-long ass post so I’ll toss in some extra George and other celebrity details as I remember them on the fly throughout the day. Back to Stacy...

We were on the first floor for the first 2 hours of the party. George and Stacy and their crew took over 3 tables by the front of the room. They enjoyed their Grey Goose the way it should be: with oysters. That was the first platter. And then a bowl of pasta that wasn’t offered to any other guests. And then some more really great food, hors d’oeuvres etc, and the reason I know this is because after they went upstairs, before the staff cleared away the plates, I ate it all. So yes, I had George Clooney’s leftovers. They were really good.

Anyway, I'm jumping all over the place. Sorry. There's just so much. Let me start at the beginning. They arrived with Bono. George and Bono talked, just the two of them, for at least 30 mins. Stacy sat behind them, not pouting, not bored, not fidgety but hanging out with friends, or employees. I'm not sure. It did cross my mind whether or not that's pre-arranged. That he has someone or more than one to be part of the entourage specifically assigned to his escort so that she never appears to have nothing to do when he's tied up in his own conversations. Whatever it is, she made it work for her. That girl is animated, always smiling, laughs a lot, seemingly very self-assured, not needy at all, never pulling on his coat for attention, never once appearing to be out of place. She really, really looked like she belonged. In spirit if not in style. Ew. The hair. I STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND IT.

After they ate, for a few minutes they sat side by side, his legs crossed, holding her hand on top of his thigh. She had her right arm around him, leaning in, whispering close. And amusing him. He was truly delighted by whatever it is that she was saying. The impression we all had is that he genuinely likes her. Apart from whatever the "arrangement" may be, and we'll get to that later, he enjoys her company. She makes him laugh.

After a while his head of security took her upstairs. The party had spilled vertically. So she can be independent. When she returned, she waved at him and told him that it was better upstairs. He soon followed. And so did everyone else. It was indeed better upstairs. That's where George spent time with Gosling, Hamm etc - see above - and Stacy always near him, but not desperately so, greeting friends on her own, dancing, drinking...this is a good, GOOD time girl.

Such a good time that they were there for FOUR AND A HALF HOURS. Which gives you some insight into who he is. He is still the guy who wants to stay out for four and a half hours. Brad and Angelina would never have stayed there for four and a half hours. At least not without a roped off section.

So now the question you’re all asking is why her? And why now? And how does this help? That he’s not with some world class beauty and has instead chosen a moderately pretty C-lister with low classy style for his Oscar campaign.

You know what my friend Teri said to me the yesterday?

She said when he dates girls like that, who dress like that, who are so not obviously Angelina Jolie, it makes me feel like she has a chance.

There’s your answer.

Attached - George and Stacy leaving the Grey Goose party on Saturday night.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:31

“At one point, George was eating off her plate and was standing behind her rubbing her shoulders,” our insider says. “She seemed good on her own and was mingling with people while he talked to Bono for a while.”

...while standing on a chair...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 22:12

The height thing is not that bad there are a lot worse lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Sep 2011, 23:25

those are all messages

IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 01:06

Stacy was on Entertainment tonight but I didn't get to hear what she said. Did anyone catch it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next