George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by sisieq Fri 26 Aug 2011, 23:15

watching wrote:A recent tweet:

Is honey a bee's throw up? 17 hours ago

Is she is dating George, I'm embarrassed for him.

LOL!!

Sor far both EC and SK make SL look good and smarter!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 14 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by cindigirl Fri 26 Aug 2011, 23:17

Watching, she sounds like she's about 12 years old!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Aug 2011, 23:26

Just in case anyone wonders... she's still in the USA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 26 Aug 2011, 23:33

Stacy had tweeted she ws there.

Guess she wasn't giving interviews. hahahahahahahahhhahahahah

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 27 Aug 2011, 01:36

Probably has nothing to say! Pity she didn't tell them that honey was bees throw up.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 02:20

Cinderella wrote:
George Clooney’s Stacy Keibler situation is already a hot mess
Honestly, I’m not even sure George Clooney is still boning Stacy Keibler. Usually, when Clooney starts dating a girl, she gets the PR rollout pretty quickly. There will be a “What you need to know about Clooney’s new girl” piece in People Magazine, followed by glowing reports of how THIS is the girl who finally stole Clooney’s heart, followed quickly by a red carpet debut as a couple, because Clooney schedules his new relationships to coincide with his promotional schedule. Stacy Keibler hasn’t gotten much of that, and I feel like the articles about their relationship (they’re “more than a fling” but “not monogamous”) have come from HER, not HIM. I also feel like Stacy has gone rogue a bit - usually George’s girls start out much more discreet. Something about a “golden gagging clause” I believe. Anyway, In Touch Weekly has the latest Keibler-centric piece which just makes her sound dumb.

Seriously, 31? Once again, I’m going to need to see this one’s birth certificate. As for Stacy running over to Clooney’s place all the time - he’s been in Lake Como, hasn’t he? And Stacy has been in LA? I think Clooney figured that he got a crazy one this time, and he was all, “Babe, I need to be in Italy right now. I’ll call you… later.” And Stacy heard, “Please move into my house while I’m gone and begin telling people that we‘re engaged.” You see, George, THIS is why you should stop dating such dumb women. He can’t help it. He gets hard for dumb, vapid women with great figures. And you people think he’s gay! Isn’t “getting hard for dumb, vapid women with great figures” in The Heterosexual Dude’s Handbook?

[/quote]

celebitchy, lainey and ted: none of them believe in this fake romance, thank you very much! How much money in touch and other bad magazines are making out of this?! George, please, quit your senior moment and end this shenanigans. It is so obvious what this is all about, you are insulting the intellect of your fans. Kaiser nailed again! Thanks Cinderella for sharing this article here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Aug 2011, 06:01

Spot on Kaiser.

I think probably something happened between Stacy and George because there's too much smoke for there not to have been a little fire somewhere but whatever it was/is is nothing serious on his side.

Here are the scans from In Touch, thanks to Laetval and Henway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:00

It could be made up, a few years back there were rumours about a German wannabe-actress/starlet and Prince Albert of Monaco, saying they were a couple and even talking about a possible engagement.
When Prince Albert was finally asked about this relationship, he did not even know who the girl was!!!!
Since that, I've always been very careful and never believe any rumours without real evidence!

Last edited by Natascha on Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:39

I agree with Katie I don't think there is anything in this. If there were she would have been in Italy preparing for her red carpet debut not sending cryptic twitters and talking about bees throw up! Some are questioning it with her clearly not anywhere near him and him being out of the country for so long. I think Stacy should tell her friends to start it was just a fling and they will be friends......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:43

Or she could just put a little statement on twitter.
It would be in her own interest, because once it is obvious that these rumours are not true, she might look like a complete fool.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 27 Aug 2011, 13:12

The quoting of Yoda and talking about bees throwing up kind of already makes her look a fool to me and I'm sure some others. The girl needs to do something before she is a laughing stock! George is at the VFF next week and I would surprised if no one asks him where Stacy is? And what does he think about Eli getting on DWTS if she does! That gets announced just before the festival great timing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 27 Aug 2011, 13:15

Really great timing, he will be very "pleased" when everybody is talking about his (rumoured) lovelife and not about his films.
Or was this biketrip in France his way to tell the world that there is no new gf?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 27 Aug 2011, 13:26

Natascha wrote:It could be made up, a few years back there were rumours about a German wannabe-actress/starlet and Prince Albert of Monaco, saying they were a couple and even talking about a possible engagement.
When Prince Albert was finally asked about this relationship, he did not even know who the girl was!!!!
Since that, I've always been very careful and never believe any rumours without real evidence!

Wednesday's ET had a promo for Thursday's ep which incuded a spot which "graded" summer romances. The two couples in the promo were Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux, and George & Stacey. Come Thursday and the spot aired with Jen & Justin, and about six other couples BUT, no mention whatsoever of George & Stacey. Telling??????????
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 14:37

George may be not completely aware that, for Stacy, he's more than just a fun fling.

I think this quote says a lot. She or friends (or PR team) leaked they were together (with his agreement). But when she looked so silly to leak a fling, they kept flip flopping the status and the following day saying they were monogamous at that point (24 h later) and they switched back and forth. This new leak is about moving in. George bring your girlfriend to the red carpet, just add some heels to your shoes man! lol!

Then, her reputation of a fool fling or needy woman will end.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Aug 2011, 01:09

hey! wot about those flowers
flags
and butterflies
all around
falling down from the ceiling?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 28 Aug 2011, 02:18

I don't think we will see Stacy on the red carpet anytime soon. I think it is already over! George may off said he wouldn't mind if she leaked a fling but she went a little too far and showed pretty early how she and her "friends" couldn't be trusted. Already with the moving in rumours next will be engagement, did they learn nothing from Eli? Love the flags, flowers and butterflies!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 28 Aug 2011, 03:47

PERHAPS SHE KNOWS THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE ANY "THING" AND IS MILKING THE STORIES FOR ALL THE FAME SHE CAN MUSTER. EVEN BAD PRESS CAN BE HELPFUL, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE AIMING AT. WE GET P***ED BECAUSE OF FAME STORIES, BUT REALLY, HOW DOES ONE GET BACK ON ANY RADAR WHEN YOUR REP IS SLIDING EVERYDAY AND NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FIG HOW YOUR CAREER ISN'T HAPPENING? SHE WAS PROLLY GIVEN PERMISSION TO USE IT TO SOME EXTENT, FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES TO ATTEMPT SOME RADAR NOTICE. NOT REFUTING ANYTHING, JUST SAYING THERE ARE TOO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT AND NO REAL ANSWERS.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 28 Aug 2011, 06:50

I do not want to defend as Stacy did not want to defend Ely, but again accused people of things they have not done or said. Stacy has done so wrong, wrote on Twitter: I am in heaven, may have spoken to George? No. On his twitter wrote of his trip to Italy when she was in Italy Gee then left for Cancun and Los Angeles. I question that they met in Como, there are no photos. We have seen photos in Laglio Ben Weiss, Grant, Gerber Prendergast about her but no photos. Whether you blame her? Have not denied. All free publicity and why not take advantage?
Ely spoke of his relationship with Gee only after months, and after that the whole world knew of them. Gee spoke of Ely and photos. There are even pictures of their first meeting, they were one week after they met in Laglio and being photographed all day motorbike or boat.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 28 Aug 2011, 08:16

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Aug 2011, 15:25

I agree Lelacorb. Stacy has not ONCE said George's name. I think that some tabloid tried to put 2+2 together, and maybe with Stacy's help (or her friends, or her PR) provided fuel for the fire. Some of the "friends" leaking info, both George's side and Stacy's side, seem a little bizarre. I would be very surprised if this is really a true story.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 28 Aug 2011, 15:44

melbert wrote:I agree Lelacorb. Stacy has not ONCE said George's name. I think that some tabloid tried to put 2+2 together, and maybe with Stacy's help (or her friends, or her PR) provided fuel for the fire. Some of the "friends" leaking info, both George's side and Stacy's side, seem a little bizarre. I would be very surprised if this is really a true story.

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 29 Aug 2011, 00:57

Yep Stacy may not have said anything but she hasn't denied it either and seems to really be enjoying the attention! It will fade without pictures and being around George people will move on.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 29 Aug 2011, 01:06

Well, she's not on her way to Venice yet:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler

Lovely day in Malibu....#sundayfunday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 hours ago
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 01:15

I agree with Lelacorb, Melbert, Charley and Dex.

Well, she's not on her way to Venice yet:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler

Lovely day in Malibu....#sundayfunday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh Melbert! lol!

good for her it was a good day there!If I were a public person/wannabe celebrity, I would use my twitter account to send positive thoughts for those who were facing the hurricane/ tropical storm irene as well.
Just saying...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 29 Aug 2011, 13:45

If you look at the only two pieces of "info" regarding this "relationship", it could fit alot of his friends, male and female, and one of those pieces was already refuted by Stacy - 1) That she flew to Como for a fling - Stacy already reported that she was already going there on holiday with her friends (and any of her tweets sound like regular tweets of someone on holiday) 2) That she went to his house on a Sunday and didn't sleep over - pretty much sounds like this is what most of his friends do.
As stupid as she's coming across - this last one is the cherry on top - if this was made up by her team (so many "friends and "sources" with this relationship already), then, not a good story to go with...duh......and if it isn't from her, I'm thinking there'll be a denial coming shortly, cuz it makes her look even more stupid.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 01 Sep 2011, 07:23

George Clooney and the Case of the Missing Keibler

Everyone is on this boat except Stacy Keibler.

Remember when George Clooney dated former professional wrestler Stacy Keibler? That's so early August 2011. Clooney being Clooney, he's apparently moved on from that casual fling, brutally crushing Keibler's secret fantasies of crossing over into A-list girlfriend territory. Or not. Perhaps the statuesque blonde found someone new to wrestle. Or not. Here's what we know for sure: there are absolutely no traces of Keibler to be found as Clooney cavorts around Italy with pals including Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber, and Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood, his co-stars in "The Ides of March." Also, Bono, with whom Clooney and Gerber embarked on a weeklong motorcyle-riding vacation before "March" opened the Venice Film Festival last night. According to Page Six, Clooney has "cooled off" with Keibler so he can spend more time hanging out with his friends. Friends who are not Stacy Keibler.

In an intriguing twist, another Clooney ex -- Elisabetta Canalis -- will follow in Keibler's reality TV footsteps as a celebrity contestant on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." Canalis, an Italian "personality" and Crawford doppelganger, will dance alongside Chaz Bono, Rob Kardashian and OMGNANCYGRACE in the upcoming season.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Sep 2011, 07:38

Sounds like the whole Stacy and George lovestory is over well as far as some of the press are concerned. No reason she couldn't have been in Lake Como she hasn't had any work. Stacy needs her friends to "leak" a friendly little breakup. You know it was fun we are still friends, but with George so busy travelling the world and Stacy just working out it just wasn't going anywhere. Well at least Stacy wasn't. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 01 Sep 2011, 08:03

I think it is a story finished before it start!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 01 Sep 2011, 13:32

I don´t find sense that she had to be there.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 13:42

This was a case of neverwas in the land of neverbeen. Glad this topic is finished. Was kinda boring.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 04:56

I had to post this:

FactsAboutBoys FactsAboutBoys.Net by StacyKeibler

Ladies, if he doesn't make you a priority. Then explore your options.

3 hours ago

Really Stacy?! I had no idea...lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 04:59

So, she just figured out that she's not a priority in George's life? I think maybe she is a french fry short of a Happy Meal!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:05

pattygirl wrote:This was a case of neverwas in the land of neverbeen. Glad this topic is finished. Was kinda boring.

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 01:50

Was she sending him a cryptic message that she was going to explore her options?!

Found this on E! But didn't see any pics Dex.

2. George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler: Yeah, yeah. We know they haven't even been spotted together yet. But bear in mind, Clooney does have a history of keeping his women hidden in the first few months of his relationship before going public, usually on a red carpet in some fabulous and foreign locale. And who are we kidding? He was never going to stay single for long—plus, sources close to the superstar have already confirmed the head-scratching hookup. If nothing else, it's nice to see Clooney break from his usual brunette arm candy. And we know how George likes to stay friendly with his exes…maybe Stacy can give Elisabetta some Dancing With the Stars tips? Win-win! Well, kind of.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 01:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 06 Sep 2011, 02:22

Now the George and Stacy Show (G A S S) !!!

Sounds appropriate!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 02:29

lol! GA*S lol!

Protecting my nose, my ears,my eyes and my brain. Rolling Eyes Therefore, I will not be following this show.Evil or Very Mad So, if the show becomes official, i'm out of here and I mean it! No

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 02:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 06 Sep 2011, 05:16

LouisLane wrote:
I am about to believe in any rumor that comes out: contract
relationships (aka. escorts as girlfriends), gay rumors, etc. He has not
respect for himself (clearly since he is exposing his personal life for
personal vendetta) and for none of his fans as someone who seems to
manipulate the media and fanbase for his personal gain. I just had
enough.

At this moment, I REALLY believe that some rumours are true. Specially rumours about contract relantionships and fabricated relantionships bc it's exactly what Stacy is: a fabricated relationship.

And I'm old and clever enough to believe that a man like him, a powerful A-list need some rebounded girl to protect him from his ex.
Maybe he can sell his excuses to my niece, she's only 6 years old and still believe in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and more.
But I won't buy Mr. Clooney love stories anymore. I don't need this!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 07:29

His mom and dad are a tough act to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:02

Deleted by request
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:10

Laetval, I think that is a spoof from The Spoof dated 31August.

CABO SAN LUCAS, Mexico - George Clooney and Stacy Keibler spent the weekend down at The Pancho Villa Resort Villa in Cabo San Lucas.

The couple certainly made use of the beautiful beach as George and Stacy laid around rubbing sunblock on each other.

Polo del Matador, a reporter for The Cabo San Lucas Morning Olé News said that it took Stacy about five minutes to rub the sunblock on George, but that it took George about 30 minutes to rub the sunblock on Stacy.

Del Matador said that according to the an Internet site on female celebrity legs, Stacy's legs measure 48 inches in length and by comparison, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of The Jersey Shore stands about 48 inches tall.

Clooney 50, has really fallen for the gorgeously, long-legged former professional wrestler. A close friend of George's stated that it has been quite a while since he has seen Clooney as happy as he is when he's with Keibler.

George has said that the 5 foot 11 inch beauty is not only beautiful but she is very smart. He noted that she is a fan of knock-knock jokes and can actually recite several in Swedish, Vietnamese, Yiddish, and Chippewa.

He also said that Stacy not only thinks that he hung the moon but each night she points to the sky and tells him that she loves him so much that she would follow him to the planet Neptune if he asked her to.

Clooney told del Matador that women have told him that they'll follow him to New York City, to Paris, to Tokyo, and even to Machu Picchu but none have ever told him that they'd follow him to Neptune.

George says that when he looks at Stacy's long, luscious legs his mouth waters, his knees shake a bit, and he gets a nice, happy feeling in his crotch region.

In a non-related story. Sarah Palin currently on her One Nation Bus Tour has apologized to Barbara Walters for nine-year-old Piper Palin making fun of Walter's lisp twice in one day.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:14

As far as I know, George spend the last weekend in Telluride and the weekend before he was in Italy.....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:17

Thanks bidbod! I didn't see this spoof before or maybe I did but didn't read it. I was certainly too busy.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:28

too tall
for him

(maybe)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 22:12

Interesting how ET is pushing her now -

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 22:37

Could it be because she's signed on as a director or something at that new fashion site, Blue Sky (I think)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:07

pattygirl wrote:Could it be because she's signed on as a director or something at that new fashion site, Blue Sky (I think)

Good thought! LOL, but she does have the "George factor" going for her.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:22

That's true, good point.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 00:59

Well GC and Stacy were on ET tonight. Sandwiched between multiple commercial ads, they showed them at the beginning for about 30 secs. then at the end for about 2 minutes. One minute was devoted to Stacy as a wrestler. Does anybody think Stacy is trying to further her career being connected to G?

Eli was featured on DWTS stating that the "accepted" the offer to be on the show. OK.

It was almost worth having to watch all the commercials to see Chaz Bono dancing on stage. Still laughing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:02

cindigirl wrote:Well GC and Stacy were on ET tonight. Sandwiched between multiple commercial ads, they showed them at the beginning for about 30 secs. then at the end for about 2 minutes. One minute was devoted to Stacy as a wrestler. Does anybody think Stacy is trying to further her career being connected to G?

Eli was featured on DWTS stating that she "accepted" the offer to be on the show. OK.

It was almost worth having to watch all the commercials to see Chaz Bono dancing on stage. Still laughing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:04

Did they say where or when the pics were taken? I didn't get to watch. I had the Directv thing set to switch over automatically and my 8 yr old got a hold of the remote and cancelled it. GRRRRR
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next