George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Aug 2011, 22:33

Ok folks, this wall, that lamp. Left side right side.

There is a house further down the road on the right side of the road (across from George's side of the street) that has a similar wall and those type of lamps on the wall.

She is driving TO his house.

Been on that road, seen the other house. Ok?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 11 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by it's me Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:08

ok!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:16

Cinderella wrote:
Reading some of the comments it seems like some of those people are educated. That’s what’s so weird. That's why I choose to come here instead

So, Cinderella, you'd rather be here with us UNEDUMACATED people!!!???? Just kidding, just kidding!!!! I just started giggling when I read that and had to tease you!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 15 Aug 2011, 01:16

LOL It's funny how crazy can sound smart! They should right a book talk about a complicated plot line. They do seem to really believe it though it can't just be as simple as a one night stand that Stacy is milking. Why would Eli even want George to date Stacy? As usual makes little sense but then most of their posts don't. I try to avoid there!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 01:21

Thank you, Lorna.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 01:44

melbert wrote:
Cinderella wrote:
Reading some of the comments it seems like some of those people are educated. That’s what’s so weird. That's why I choose to come here instead

So, Cinderella, you'd rather be here with us UNEDUMACATED people!!!???? Just kidding, just kidding!!!! I just started giggling when I read that and had to tease you!!!!

What?... Huh?…stretch... yawn... cat did I say that? Well… what I meant to say was I’d rather hang out with people like you than those people… Wait… no, that’s not right scratch … what I meant to say was those people are too “smart” to play with the likes of me…. Basketball No, that’s not right either scratch … Oh crap, Melbert…, let me say it this way. The people on this forum are becoming my buds Give Flowers and I enjoy, respect, and love every one of them! cheers --- And I have to say one thing about George... Love6 (I'm not sure if that emoticon says what I want it to say but believe me. It’s good in my mind!) Halo

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added emoticon explanation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanette Mon 15 Aug 2011, 02:04

Katiedot wrote:The IMDb posters are completely nutso. They think Betty is a satanist who's now organising the Stacy Kiebler fake relationship in order to manipulate George into doing . . um, not sure.

They also think Betty is hacking their email and cutting off their (the posters') electricity. Now one of them is saying that George was controlled by scientologists because (please adjust your tin foil hat) he likes the film My Fair Lady which is based on the play called Pygmalion which sounds like 'pig'. He had a pig with ex-girlfriend Kelly Preston (which the poster mistakenly says Kelly bought) and Kelly is a scientologist (except not until after she dated George).

I just went to the IMDB board for the first time - Eeek! I think I'll continue sitting quietly over here where it's safe and you all seem relatively sane, TYVM.
Nanette
Nanette
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 03:49

Well, this articles says Elisabetta is a waitress (lol) and already call former lingerie wrestler as the girlfriend of______...

Clooney gets some Brad news
Times LIVE | 15 August, 2011 01:29

BITTEN BY BRAD: Former WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler, 31, has known George Clooney for several years but only recently hooked up with him after he split with Elisabetta Canalis Picture: RYAN PIERSE/GALLO IMAGESSave & Share
EmailPrint Hollywood heart-throbs and good friends George Clooney and Brad Pitt might have to endure a number of uncomfortable silences after Clooney's girlfriend announced that she has a crush on Pitt.
Britain's The Sun reported that former WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler gave an interview to Playboy magazine where she revealed that Pitt was her ideal man.

"I think that Brad Pitt is definitely a hottie and his acting is so great that it makes him even more sexy," she said. "At the same time, I'm not really star-struck. A regular guy with the same look, who works just as hard at what he loves, would do it for me too."

The Sun reported that Clooney hooked up with Keibler a month after splitting up with Italian television presenter Elisabetta Canalis after she announced she wanted to marry and have children.

After the two got together, the former WWE star from Baltimore tweeted about relaxing at Clooney's villa, posting, "I'm in heaven". Keibler, 31, and the Oscar winning actor, 50, have known each other for four or five years, but only "reached out to one another through a mutual friend" recently.

Keibler has been single since splitting from actor boyfriend Geoff Stults (from Wedding Crashers) last year.

Clooney had been seeing stunning former waitress Elisabetta, 32, for two years.

In June she told a magazine: "I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn't want a child with me, or to marry me."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 15 Aug 2011, 04:15

LOL LL, whoever wrote that got Georges GF's mixed up!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Aug 2011, 05:19

Let's be honest, it's easy to do!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 15 Aug 2011, 05:47

There are just too many of them!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 15 Aug 2011, 07:03

Could be a prediction into her future or maybe another yoga instructor that is a popular post Clooney choice too!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 15 Aug 2011, 13:51

Melly, yes I was joking sweets!!! It was a funny thought of those "long legs" with little itty bit on top aka the cotton bud!! Henway got me, I know I'm alittle off the wall sometimes, but come on, a little dig was required!! I can't see any mileage in this story for Gee, just Stace milking the attention. If Gee is a shy guy, I really can't see him with a "strong" woman ( in all senses of the word!!), he'll choose someone a little more unkown, and defo not so tall!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:01

Maybe that is why it is being kept behind closed doors George is worried about being pictured standing next to her. Or they may not be even seeing each other!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:07

Dexter quote:
Maybe that is why it is being kept behind closed doors George is worried about being pictured standing next to her.

I think he would make sure she wears relatively flat shoes and he would wear lifts. LOL I wonder if she's as strong as him and weighs almost the same. She seems pretty hardy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:49

You gals are just too much!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 15 Aug 2011, 16:02

515 posts about SK. We are better than her PR peeps. Loud hailer
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 17 Aug 2011, 12:16

They are stretching it a bit far....

[Gossip] Stacy Kiebler Tweets About George Clooney
Posted by AJ Grey on 08.16.2011

She's in love...

Stacy Kiebler's relationship with George Clooney appears to be more than just a quick fling. George took Stacy to London, Italy and then back to Los Angeles over the last few weeks and things are getting serious, at least from Stacy's side. Stacy tweeted about George in lovestruck fashion:

Life really could not be any better, I'm smiling all day long.

RT @deepakchopra Love never forces. Love is intelligent and brings only what you need.

I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!!

When u know, u just know…

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 17 Aug 2011, 12:33

George didn't take Stacy anywhere she was on a European vacation with a group of friends and their timelines match up for one or two days at most. Also she was in Rome and travelling with her friends when she said that stuff. They need to come up with something new problem will be that George is in Italy so it will be hard to come up with anything!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Wed 17 Aug 2011, 12:37

Stacy in LA

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 12:53

I must have missed the "heavy hint" that article illuded to. Oh well.

Found this on huffingtonpost.com this morning

Video is typical stuff but pictures of cheers are worth the look.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 17 Aug 2011, 12:58

Funny how that dailymail-article doesn't mention that George is in Italy at the moment...

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 13:14

That's because there's no story attached. Besides, maybe they can't afford to have a "corresponent" in US and one in Italy following George, especially if he's traveling around by boat, as we saw in latest photos where he had his suit bag with him. Hard to keep track of where he is when modes of transportation are everchanging. Did he take the boat to Milan, get to airport and take private plane somewhere? Where did he go, George, Where did he go? clown
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 17 Aug 2011, 14:48

this is from today's popsugar.com and the article refers to an outing by George & friends that occurred yesterday.

George Clooney Wines, Dines, and Drives His Friends in a Boat at Lake Como

Posted August 15, 2011 9:53 am by Allie Merriam

George Clooney passed his weekend with friends near his home on Italy's Lake Como. He was seen out to dinner Friday at Gatto Nero, a restaurant he often dined at with Elisabetta Canalis, in nearby Cernobbio with a female friend. Saturday, George hopped on a small boat and got behind the wheel to show his pals the vicinity. George is in Italy following a stay in LA, where he apparently struck up a new romance. George Clooney is dating Stacy Keibler, according to rumors, and she was seen visiting his California home last week. Stacy wasn't seen around this vacation home during the past few days, so it remains to be seen if she'll become a public companion like Elisabetta was for the past two years.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 15:04

This was posted in Summer Series thread yesterday. That's where Melbert got her new avatar. It is nice to look at pics though. Also elude to a female friend who happens to be his housekeeper and here husband was also there. Are they attempting to make Stacy jealous so she'll open up.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 17 Aug 2011, 15:05

"rarely seen together"....have we ever seen them together? It's amazing how the tale spins....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 15:08

Yeah, baby. You've got that right. Exclamation
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:12

Funny how I never heard of her before and suddenly we're suppose to care that she's eating lunch with a friend.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:18

I guess we don't watch the right TV programs. Never been a fan of WWE, just phony wrestling, Reality programs, or sex driven sit coms.

Oh, I feel so stunted. I've missed out on so much! (sarcasm).
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:43

Saw her on DWTS, couldn't believe she was a wrestler, remember thinking what is this beautiful,graceful,young woman doing in such a tacky business as wrestling. Kinda blew it off as what people will do for the chance to make it in the entertainment business. She did very well on DWTS, she came across as polite, talented, and nice young lady, IMO. The only other thing I saw her in was WAB TV show and she wasn't on it long enough to form an opinion, besides I was to busy watching KA ????? act.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:54

Since Lisa 'hot tub' Snowdon in the news again, I remembered something that reminded me of what SK said, about how George told her she should've won on the dancing show. Lisa, too, was on the UK version of DWTS a year or two ago, and after she was voted off, she told one interviewer that George had sent her a (text?) message saying, Aw, you were great, you should've won'! LOL

Apparently, it's his motto.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 17 Aug 2011, 16:58

Wrestling is a proper sport! Now boxing is!! Knocking 7 bells out of someone is more my style!!! Stace just doesn't look hard enough, she should retrain as a girlie holding up the "next round" cards!!! Bricks
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 17 Aug 2011, 17:04

You know what I think? Gee and Sacy Keibler were seen at most once in July and never, the gossip wrote that she was spotted arriving to his home in Los Angeles last week (Gee was Laglio Dinner in Cernobbio) which was seen more Laglio get to (but she's in Los Angeles) then I think they are all inventions.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 17:15

pattygirl wrote:I guess we don't watch the right TV programs. Never been a fan of WWE, just phony wrestling, Reality programs, or sex driven sit coms.

Oh, I feel so stunted. I've missed out on so much! (sarcasm).
lol!

-Since Lisa 'hot tub' Snowdon in the news again, I remembered something that reminded me of what SK said, about how George told her she should've won on the dancing show. Lisa, too, was on the UK version of DWTS a year or two ago, and after she was voted off, she told one interviewer that George had sent her a (text?) message saying, Aw, you were great, you should've won'! LOL
He is so creative to please them! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 17:48

You've got to hand it to him. He is the original Mr. Feelgood. Always knows which buttons to push, when he wants to do so.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 23:05

Just on Gossip Cop, and look what I found:

This is the funniest yet. Leave it to the National Enquirer.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 01:52

Shhhh don't saw wrestling is fake I once said this too my wrestling mad nephew and he cried! So I had to pretend I had misheard and that it was real and yes he knows Stacy. The woman wrestlers are more for show then the actual sport. Stacy made it third and Lisa was up there too. Eli needs to do the same or better, but I don't think she will. Not so sure the Stacy/George hookup is anything more then PR. He has been in Italy and she isn't working at the most they have seen each other a handful of times if they have seen each other at all. I think the split will come a lot sooner then later!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 18 Aug 2011, 02:04

Maybe they are just friends.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 18 Aug 2011, 02:10

The only "real" wrestling is Greco wrestling. Only practiced in high school and college in the US. Scholarships to college are given based on the skill of the wrestler. I think it is much more interesting and honest. It isn't a sport for a woman, and isn't really a sport as portrayed on TV, whether men or women.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 18 Aug 2011, 03:32

Just another ordinary video abut Stacey getting asked by the paps about her dating G and still keeping her mouth shut!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 18 Aug 2011, 04:32

Somebody should ask her why her new bf prefers to spend his holidays without her on a different continent. lol!

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 18 Aug 2011, 05:02

psychics readings avaliable daily
she is going to ask if its true what the tabloids are saying: If she really IS the new girlfriend of George Clooney and how much time she'll last!!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 05:26

Natascha wrote:Somebody should ask her why her new bf prefers to spend his holidays without her on a different continent. lol!

Maybe she is working?

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 18 Aug 2011, 05:47

But HE is not working and could spend his holidays with her in L.A.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 18 Aug 2011, 06:12

I know everyone keeps saying the relationship is on the "down low" but IMO they are so "down low" you can't even see them and I'm pretty short.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 18 Aug 2011, 07:28

LOL I think it is such a secret George may not even know he has a new girlfriend! I don't think she is working but she seems to be out and about quite abit, lucky for her the paps always seem to find her. Where as Eli hasn't been able to get pap attention for ages even when she was with George it didn't happen like this for her. Stacy needs to soak it up once it comes out it has fizzled she will find the paps don't find her interesting anymore.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Aug 2011, 07:32

Natascha wrote:But HE is not working and could spend his holidays with her in L.A.
Why would George want to holiday in LA? The point of buying the place in Como was so he'd have somewhere different to go on holiday.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:22

Somebody should ask her why her new bf prefers to spend his holidays without her on a different continent.
yeah , that would really provoke her ! hehehe Very Happy
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 18 Aug 2011, 11:03

Katiedot wrote:
Natascha wrote:But HE is not working and could spend his holidays with her in L.A.
Why would George want to holiday in LA? The point of buying the place in Como was so he'd have somewhere different to go on holiday.

His rumoured new gf is in LA, for reasons we don't know she is not able to join him in Como, but according to sources he loves to spend time with her, so he could spend his holidays with her in LA, IF he wanted to....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2011, 13:18

Don't believe Stacy and George is together. Have you seen a picture of them together? No… aaaaaa… uummmm… hmmmm… I\'ve got an idea2 I'm calling this “left-handed tactics”. “Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.” Oi, you!

Here's a little humor on the situation... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next