George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Nanette Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:10

Katiedot wrote:
Not so much a denial, more a verbal shrug. I translate the "first time I've heard this rumour" into plain english as "Look, my client's George Clooney. George Clooney! Sure he fucks around, how the hell do you expect me to keep track of 'em all?"

Oh, Katiedot, I fell over laughing at your interpretation. lol!
Nanette
Nanette
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:11

Color me surprised. A movie star screwed around with someone and now it's in the headlines that they have a 'relationship'. Can't the man have a fling or two or fifty? What's the world coming to? geek

No wonder he says he never reads anything about himself online. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:18

Louis Lane............or maybe the contract came backed signed in the mail over nite. So know it can be more then a fling. cyclops Wonder what she thinks of the one eyed bed, or did Betty get that in the seperation. in bed

contract= shhhhh no talking please!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:53

It was telepathy, it's me! I always felt those poses were very inappropriate especially with the paps just across the way shooting everything they could.

Ello, I hope you wouldn't want to fuck Cary Grant now - necrophilia is gross. Fucking Hugh Hefner would be almost as gross. Those girls must get paid big bucks for that.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:45

LL, don't know just remembered today about the KA-SK connection, doesn't everyone in Hollywood know everyone else? Sometimes it reminds me of a soap if you watch long enough everyone sleeps with everyone!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:03

LouisLane wrote:
"He's enjoying spending time with Stacy, but he just got out of a two-year relationship. George isn't ready for anything serious. This fling is purely for fun,"

This insider is mean! he/she is already stating this is a fling and purely for fun, poor girl... I think she was already ruled out because of the tweets ...
Poor Stacey, already writing she is in heaven, good things hapeen to good people, etc. She was swept away and let everyone know by twitter , then the source is alreadysaying George doesn't see this as serious... Why is that? don't they run in the same circles? I would assume she was "accepted" by his friends then...
Not having read the other pages to this thread, I agree with you LL. On one of the TV gossip shows the "affair" was brought up in their True or False (something like that section) and the show said "it was confirmed that..... and she has jetted off to Lake Como". My first thought was that she leaked it. Why have to "confirm", if George wanted it public all he had to do was be seen with her in public. Than later on I read the article that was quoted from his camp that its nothing serious and just a fling. Than after it was reported she was tweeting, I just figured it was her who leaked it in the first place. The "nothing serious" came out on the web a few hours later of the "big news". What's interesting, to me, is that I guess she didn't like being in the background and found a way to leak it. For me same old, same old. BTW, IMHO, she looks old for 31. LOL!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:06

Sounding more like a fling and with her side already talking and trying to make it out to be more serious I would be surprised if he sees her again. I think it is too soon for him to go through all that again, not after last time. Like how they covered themselves for a lack of pictures by going the "it's private route" and we won't see her on the red carpet anytime soon!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:13

My guess is: We won't see any pictures of her with George because they are not together.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:13

Dexterdidit wrote:Sounding more like a fling and with her side already talking and trying to make it out to be more serious I would be surprised if he sees her again.

And, from Casey:
So, how did this story surface in the media? if it is her pr team I just have 2 words: another famewh*re...

Agree with both of you!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:41

Just went to yahoo to check out my e-mail. On their home page they always list the top 10 searches. LOL, she's listed a #1. There are alot of T&A photos, though covered in a bikini.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 05 Aug 2011, 02:46

Natascha wrote:My guess is: We won't see any pictures of her with George because they are not together.

i agree.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Aug 2011, 04:06

I didn't read all the comments in this thread but what I find fascinating is that this info just broke yesterday and the comments are already at three pages! And counting I'm sure... Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 04:18

Sisieq: it was me who said that, not Casey, Smile

Hen: talking about contract she did not say anything on twitter today, did she? I am with dex, she is trying to make more of it than actually it is. Of course, he won't denying if he can milk it and if she behaves he might keep for the next 3 years.

Lorna: fascinating indeed! i am mesmerized about this, it's my first time experiencing the who's the next one? if ex-girlfriend of _____ didn't get so much bad press, I would not know until this day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 04:24

lucy wrote:LL, don't know just remembered today about the KA-SK connection, doesn't everyone in Hollywood know everyone else? Sometimes it reminds me of a soap if you watch long enough everyone sleeps with everyone!
Oh Hollywood... big high school/ college for the rich and famous lol!

Dex, I think he will see her again, that's why he didn't deny it!!!!!! but his camp is making sure he is not taking it serious, This FLING is purely fun and as far as his PR knows he is working. Maybe if she behaves, she will stick around. So, no tweets, no facebook comments.

This is gonna be fun! George thanks for the free entertainment! I knew you would not let us down over the Summer! cheers Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 04:39

LouisLane wrote:
lucy wrote:LL, don't know just remembered today about the KA-SK connection, doesn't everyone in Hollywood know everyone else? Sometimes it reminds me of a soap if you watch long enough everyone sleeps with everyone!
Oh Hollywood... big high school/ college for the rich and famous lol!

Dex, I think he will see her again, that's why he didn't deny it!!!!!! but his camp is making sure he is not taking it serious, This FLING is purely fun and as far as his PR knows he is working. Maybe if she behaves, she will stick around. So, no tweets, no facebook comments.

This is gonna be fun! George thanks for the free entertainment! I knew you would not let us down over the Summer! cheers Love3

Who knows if he is even seeing her or not..... but, the life expectancy of his ahem "girls' are not that long. I just recently bought a life sized Snoopy dog in which i am really enjoying. i wonder if maybe he should do something like this that way when he is done with it and he upgrades to a better stuffed animal it won't be hurt because it isn't real. I think it would be kinda cute to see a Snoopy dog on the back of his Harley. The paparazzi will think it's adorable and it will be quite entertaining. he is a jokester after all.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 05:15

LouisLane- Yup no tweets, what will her real fans do now that the Clooney lurkers are on to her tweets, well, and all of the gossip outlets.Maybe Betty called her and gave her some tweet advice! Oh this would have been prime time for Betty to tweet her something about Jen A, then legs(Keib's) could have retweeted. Smile Also any ideas where she would be watching 8,000 people shake there ass at the same time? and what song sung by who has this in it.....live your life, be free, u know u can have it all!" . We figure the singer and or band, we figure out where she was at last night. Sorry I like puzzles, so much fun when you finish putting them together. I\'ve got an idea2

Will be intrusting to see if she goes back to tweeting.

On to George..... Could he be in Turkey with Ben, working on Argo stuff? Word around Como was he wasn't in town at least on the 29th of July not sure about now. Anyone know if Grant is back in L.A.? Seems if he was off in these other countries he may not be as noticed? Come on G how's about a picture? Keep the Fans buying tickets!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Aug 2011, 06:15

sisieq wrote: BTW, IMHO, she looks old for 31. LOL!!!
I was thinking exactly the same thing! What's with all those wrinkles at 31/32?

Dexterdidit wrote:Sounding more like a fling and with her side already talking and trying to make it out to be more serious
They always say it's more serious than it is (remember the stripper Sarah Talley? her thread is in this forum too). Maybe that's just ego kicking in? After all, who wants to be known as a one-night stand or fling - even if it is with George Clooney?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 06:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George & Snoopy
For you ummm.. guest?
If this works for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 07:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic! Cuuuuute!)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 05 Aug 2011, 07:15

YAY....Snoopy would be cool to hang out with over the summer....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 05 Aug 2011, 08:59

I just got my TV-mag with a nice interview done in Cancun:
They also ask about his lovelife and he says his girlfriend is - Stan because he is currently the only person on his side.
I'm a little bit in a hurry now, but if I should find the time I will do a translation.
Meanwhile, here is the link:

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:18

To quote my friends song he's playing right now "live your life, be free, u know u can have it all!"
3 Aug via Twitter for BlackBerry®

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:51

I go on a work conference for three days with no wifi and I miss out on another george hookup story.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Aug 2011, 12:21

lolo wrote:To quote my friends song he's playing right now "live your life, be free, u know u can have it all!"
3 Aug via Twitter for BlackBerry®

This one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes you just need to let go
Don't keep it all inside
Sometimes you just have to let the whole world know
That you are going to be alright

So come on and give? it up give it up
Get into your rhythm
No need for you to be stressed
So come on and give it up give it up
And get into your system
And find your happiness

Live your life, be free, you know you can have it all.
Live your life, be free, you know you can have it all

Got to be free ...
gotta be fee

Sometimes you just need to let go
Don't keep it all inside
Sometimes you just have to let the whole world know
That you are going to be alright

So come on and give? it up give it up
Get into your rhythm anekatips
No need for you to be stressed
So come on and give it up give it up
And get into your system
And find your happiness

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 13:36

Tash, I can't get your link, either that or my computer's really slooooow!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:42

watching wrote:I go on a work conference for three days with no wifi and I miss out on another george hookup story.

It'll still be here when you get back, I'm sure. Of course, you'll have all our thoughts to sift through.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:44

Starting tomorrow I'll be out of town for 6 days. I'm hoping I can pick up this forum from another computer. I know I can pick up but hope I can put my two cents in too. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:47

Natascha wrote:I just got my TV-mag with a nice interview done in Cancun:
They also ask about his lovelife and he says his girlfriend is - Stan because he is currently the only person on his side.
I'm a little bit in a hurry now, but if I should find the time I will do a translation.
Meanwhile, here is the link:

Tash, did a Bing translation. A question, what does kulanter mean? Bing couldn't give a translation - same as it is in Deutsch.

Loved his last answer - credits his "Pop" and says he makes movies to make him proud. That's our George first and foremost a loving and devoted son.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:50

cindigirl wrote:Starting tomorrow I'll be out of town for 6 days. I'm hoping I can pick up this forum from another computer. I know I can pick up but hope I can put my two cents in too. LOL

Hope you can pick up and add your two cents. Would miss not hearing your funny comments.

Have a wonderful time, wherever you are. Hope the weather is cooler than here.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:53

George interview - Stan is the only one at his side. LOL Well, Stan may be safer but not as good looking as Stacy.

Nope, not cooler, still in NJ dogsitting at my daughter's house in Hamilton. I'll be rattling around in that huge house for 6 days with only a beagle and poodle for company. What am I saying? The dogs are better company than a lot of people. (Present company excluded). LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:58

@CindiGirl Yes, be safe and have a good time! If you're flying, ask for the good-looking (male) TSA agent and a really long pat down! Then find a computer and tell us about it! Happy travels! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:02

Cinderella, thanks for the good wishes.

Stacy Keibler and George would make a nice looking couple. Don't necessarily believe the rumor though.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:02

Well, make sure to take your important DVDs and such to keep you "sane". Dogs are great company (for some) but just not given to creative thougt processes. George might do the trick.

Thought you were going to the sticks someplace where you wouldn't have internet access. Your daughter isn't one of "those", is she? You know, someone who thinks technology isn't good.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:05

Hope you get add your 2 cents, Cindigirl. We would miss you if we didn't hear from you for 6 days.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:07

I wish Stacy good luck with our man

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:24; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:16

Why the hell would we want a "good" fantasy. Doesn't she know that everyone needs a little "bad" in their life? Or is she one of those who thinks Mom shouldn't have those kinds of thoughts.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:32

Still nothing in Gossip Cop about new rumor. Hmmmm

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:34

OOPS I think I'm in the wrong thread. Sorry Katie!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:35

I commented on this on the CU site, and I'll just save time by reposting my thoughts below:
Well, I for one, am staying off this crazy train. George's reps have said nothing. It's all been reported by "friends, pals, or insiders", none of whom seem to have names. Her reps have said nothing. However, these "friends" report that they hooked up, she visited his villa, but they want to keep it very private. One day later, it's no longer a fling, it's a relationship. But it's very private, again. That's why they're all telling us all about it.

Now, I've no doubt that George has had flings, one nite stands, etc. Good for him. I'm sure he's had alot more of these than we'll ever know. And we don't know about them, because, as we've all learned, he's very good at keeping things hidden when he wants to.

Here's a scenario......Stacy needs some PR. She's gonna go on vacay with some friends. Italy is one of the stops. George is newly single. Stacy has met him in the past. So her PR person "leaks" that she is in Italy, went to his villa, and hooked up with him. PR tells her to tweet something vague, like "I'm in Heaven!" (PR may not have even told her to do this, but may have actually gotten the idea for the hookup from this tweet, which most likely started very innocently, cuz who wouldn't be in heaven in Italy?). The story goes out. Stacy is strangely quiet for several hours, adding to the mystique. She's photoed on the beach in a bikini (who's not gonna run that picture?).
Stacy's not saying anything. Her reps aren't saying anything. Why? Cuz as long as they keep quiet, technically, they're not lying about anything, and people will continue to assume it's true. Which is very, very good for Stacy. For example, when was the last time Stacy was papped at the airport?? Stacy's rep can also pretty much count on George not saying anything, cuz if it's not true, and doesn't bother anyone, George pretty much just ignores this stuff. And when George finally does say something (if he says something), then Stacy's team can say, "We never said they were an item, don't know how the story got out, etc".
This is Hollywood. People lie about everything. This just reeks of PR opportunity to me....

Okie dokie

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:36

Yeah, I'm with you.

Do you have anyone to knit booties for? Really cheaper to buy anyway. Also you keep your hands busy talking to us.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 05 Aug 2011, 16:38

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler a Good Match?

They met in 2006 at an Oscars party. George Clooney told her he'd seen her on Dancing with the Stars. The woman, Stacy Keibler, was flattered he knew who she was – and a bit confused.

"It's so funny," she told PEOPLE at the time. "George Clooney came up to me, and he was like, 'You're so great. You should win.' And I said, 'You watch Dancing with the Stars?' "

Now, five years later, the leggy blonde, who is also a former WWE star, is the subject of romance rumors swirling around the recently single, seasoned bachelor.

Clooney, 50, who announced his split from Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis in June, has been clocking in time with Keibler, 31, a source tells PEOPLE.

Tabloids first buzzed about a possible new lady love in the Oscar winner's life when reports surfaced that the two enjoyed each other's company at Clooney's Lake Como villa in early July.

"I'm in heaven," Keibler Tweeted July 8. The gushing continued: "I am the luckiest girl in the world," she added the next day.

But follow-up Tweets suggested the reported Italian getaway wasn't so one-on-one. "Our whole villa, 19 of us, are on a day trip," she Tweeted July 13. She added, "You can't believe anything you read and only half of what you see!"

A source tells PEOPLE that the two "have run into each other this summer." But another source adds that they have only been "spending time together" over the last few weeks and are having "fun" – not dating. "It's not just a friendship at this point," the source says.

Clooney has been promoting his upcoming political drama, The Ides of March, and otherwise staying off the radar.

"A Guy's Dream"

Dating or not, does the former wrestler have what it takes to pin down the ultimate bachelor, known for his motorcycle collection and lavish, yacht-driven vacations?

"She's incredibly gorgeous and sweet, but she can talk sports and hold her own at the bar," says a Keibler pal, describing her as "a guy's dream."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:39

Well, she has not tweeted anymore, which could be translated as she was "advised" to stop it. George has gained the womanizer title back instead of the gay rumors. I gues it works for both.

last night I came across an interesting article online mentioning that it was great publicity for her who's career was declining. But I cannot find it anymore, went through my pc history and can't find the link. If I find i will post it here. Well, well, well... I never thought I would say this, but I guess I feel sorry for Eli now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:55

I cant add the pictures but there are some at the link of her arriving at LAX yesterday

George Clooney has a new woman swooning: Hollywood actor 'dating former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler'

By Chris Johnson

Last updated at 4:48 AM on 5th August 2011

After a doomed four year marriage, he has said he will never wed again.

But that has not stopped 50-year-old George Clooney working his magic with the ladies.

Just a month after splitting from his long-term girlfriend, Italian model and actress Elisabetta Canalis, the former ER star has snared himself a new love.

Step forward 31-year-old American actress Stacy Keibler, who as a former professional wrestler has at least one more string to her bow than 32-year-old Canalis.

Don't mess: Keibler is a former WWE star who you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of

According to U.S. reports, the Ocean's Thirteen actor as been quietly dating Keibler of late, having known her for several years.

One insider told American magazine Us Weekly: 'It's more than just a fling.

'They're basically exclusive at this point. They like each other's sense of humour.

Moving on: It comes just a month after George split from his Italian model and actress girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, pictured at last year's Oscars

Friends become lovers: The 31-year-old actress and model has known the Ocean's Thirteen star for several years

'Obviously they're both physically attracted to one another.'

Keibler, a former WWE wrestler, also competed on season two of Dancing With The Stars, the American version of Strictly Come Dancing.

Clooney split from Canalis last month after she had dropped hints in interviews that she was keen to marry and have children.

Clooney was married to Talia Balsam for four years between 1989 and 1993

At the time they released a joint statement confirming the end of their two-year relationship, saying: 'We are not together anymore...It's very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy.'

Hollywood star Clooney was married to New York actress Talia Balsam for four years between 1989 before divorcing in 1993.

Talia currently plays Mona Sterling on hit U.S. show Mad Men, playing the ex-wife of her real-life husband John Slattery, who plays ad man Roger Sterling. The couple have been married since 1998 and have one child together.

In an interview earlier this year with Piers Morgan, the actor said he had no plans to marry again.

He said: 'I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married,' George said in the interview on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight.

It came after he was asked by his father Nick (who appeared alongside the actor) about considering marriage.

He added: 'Yeah, so I’ve proven how good I was at it, and I just. … I’m allowed one.'

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:56

So many sources so many contradictions!

LIFE&STYLE :
"They have a lot of friends in common and run in the same circles," a friend tells the latest issue of Life & Style.

“He’s enjoying spending time with Stacy, but he just got out of a two-year relationship,” alleges the insider, adding Keibler also isn’t looking for a commitment. “George isn’t ready for anything serious. This fling is purely for fun.”

USMAG :
"It's more than just a fling," one insider close to 30-year-old Keibler, a former WWE wrestler who competed on season two of Dancing with the Stars.

Keibler and the Oscar-winning hunk, 50, have known each other "four or five years," the insider adds, and recently "reached out to one another through a mutual friend."

Since becoming romantic, the pair have been spending time together in London and at Clooney's Lake Como spread in Italy.

"They're basically exclusive at this point," explains the insider. "They like each other's sense of humor. Obviously they're both physically attracted to one another."

Another source tells Us that, for now, the couple plan to keep their romance completely private. "I don't see her hitting any the red carpets with him," says the source.

PEOPLE :
They met in 2006 at an Oscars party. George Clooney told her he'd seen her on Dancing with the Stars. The woman, Stacy Keibler, was flattered he knew who she was – and a bit confused.

"It's so funny," she told PEOPLE at the time. "George Clooney came up to me, and he was like, 'You're so great. You should win.' And I said, 'You watch Dancing with the Stars?' "

Clooney, 50, who announced his split from Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis in June, has been clocking in time with Keibler, 31, a source tells PEOPLE.

A source tells PEOPLE that the two "have run into each other this summer." But another source adds that they have only been "spending time together" over the last few weeks and are having "fun" – not dating. "It's not just a friendship at this point," the source says.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:59

So Friends with Benefits then!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:34

George Clooney’s modest standards
With all due respect to Stacy Keibler...

Because I’m sure she’s very nice.

But come on. I had to google to answer the question: What is a Stacy Keibler? Apparently a wrestler. And she was on Dancing With The Sh-ts which I don’t watch so I’d never heard of her. Some other tabloid reported that she’s now George Clooney’s new piece. Us Weekly has followed with corroboration. And a source “close to her” insists that it’s more than just a fling.

Oh honey. Already? You’re telling your people to talk...already? Look! Keibler just arrived at LAX yesterday as the story broke wide. Conveniently she was papped!

Apparently she and George have known each other a few years. It’s “exclusive” already.

Well, at 31, she’s right there in the age range, and she fits the template as established by her predecessors. Clooney doesn’t date “names”. And they’re never overly overly pretty either. They’re goodlooking, sure, but they’re not showstoppers either. Sarah Larson, The Italian Queen, now Keibler...

It’s deliberate for him. The gorgeous ones require too much maintenance. And come with too many expectations. He brings them along when they are lower on the scale, right up to the point where they ask for too much, and then he cuts them loose, finds a new one and starts from the beginning. There’s a training process you know. And a certain amount of discretion is required, along with a willingness to, ah, experiment.

Um, pretty sure, by these standards, that Stacy Keibler doesn’t have anything bigger on her resume than George Clooney. The way she’s playing it though, already, I don’t know if she’s sticking around. Don’t think this one wasn’t vetted very thoroughly.

As for Elisabetta Canalis - she’s in LA too, was seen leaving a restaurant last night, and had to drive herself home.

You can see Eli's pics if you go to Lainey's website.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:50

Convenient Eli arrives in LA, George leaves LA, now rumors he's dating almost feels like a message is being sent publicly.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:05

I agree, Lucy. Plus, why has no-one commented on the fact she was in Cabo at Christmas, with Rande, Cindy, Kid, Bar and Naomi. Loads of photos on beach. Did she meet G then? Did Eli meet her? I think after the dog napping, the food packages, E is being shut up, whether he fancies the wrestler or not!

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:14

Bidbod wrote:I agree, Lucy. Plus, why has no-one commented on the fact she was in Cabo at Christmas, with Rande, Cindy, Kid, Bar and Naomi. Loads of photos on beach. Did she meet G then? Did Eli meet her? I think after the dog napping, the food packages, E is being shut up, whether he fancies the wrestler or not!

Maybe the "circle" wasn't available there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:14

Bidbod wrote:I agree, Lucy. Plus, why has no-one commented on the fact she was in Cabo at Christmas, with Rande, Cindy, Kid, Bar and Naomi. Loads of photos on beach. Did she meet G then? Did Eli meet her? I think after the dog napping, the food packages, E is being shut up, whether he fancies the wrestler or not!

Maybe because no one noticed her before tabloids talk today about a pseudo "date" with george.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:27

Bidbod- Here is a link to what I believe you are talking about.Gosh wonder if G and People are Censored knowing that the big wide world web can also turn there story in to another direction, then what they may try to spin.

Yes Look Stacy is in the circle. Smile So did Stacy get a contract for New Years to signee as George's new arm candy? Cause well we all no it will not last long for a few reasons 1. George won't marry 2. Stacy can not wait to be an at home mom. So He found Betty on You tube according to Georges best friend in Italy, and now we find out from ummm Stacy /Friend George found Stacy on T.V.(Dancing with the stars).So he is shopping in other words for his next victim umm sorry not victim they all no what they are signing up for. Wow and her I though he was so busy focusing his Satellite and working on films. Which I guess he could have been working? If he already did his home work and had his new fling all ready to go. Oh wait not fling, its aaaaa uummmmm hmmmmmm what are we calling this or are we just putting a number on her forehead, which eventually will be ex girlfriend #?.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next