George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George is "intimidated" by talented actors EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George is "intimidated" by talented actors

Go down

George is "intimidated" by talented actors Empty George is "intimidated" by talented actors

Post by laetval Wed 13 Jul 2011, 20:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney feels "intimidated" by young Hollywood actors

Mexico City - US star George Clooney feels 'intimidated' by young Hollywood actors.

'There is a generation of very interesting young actors out there. And I think that will affect actors in our generation,' Clooney said at an event in the Mexican resort city of Cancun, in remarks published Wednesday.

'I feel intimidated all the time, because there are very talented people around. But I think that is healthy.'

Clooney was taking part in a Sony event to promote films that are set to premiere this year. Several directors, producers and actors including Brad Pitt, Sofia Vergara, Katie Holmes, Adam Sandler and Cameron Diaz are involved in the event.

Clooney, 50, has directed, co-written and acted in his new film, The Ides of March. He plays a governor who campaigns for the US presidency as a Democrat.

'We had to postpone shooting this movie because in 2008 everyone was happy with (US President Barack) Obama's win. We needed people to get cynical again so we could do it, which only took a year to happen,' Clooney joked.

The film, he said, deals with 'the loss of innocence,' not for the presidential candidate but from the eyes of a young campaign aide.

When asked what advice he would give politicians, Clooney joked further: 'Don't sleep with your interns. Don't take pictures of any of your private parts. Oh, and don't go anywhere near Twitter.'
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down