George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020?

3 posters

Go down

George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? Empty George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020?

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Dec 2019, 20:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This looks like his sort of place - river, houses spread out, loads of trees.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? Empty Re: George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020?

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Dec 2019, 20:38

George Clooney is going to Creola Alabama
Author of the News: Adriana Olivares / 2019-11-30 19:15:22

News is circulating in Creola, Alabama, that a big name in the movie industry can buy a store for an upcoming movie to be shot in the area.

Local real estate records show that George Clooney closed a property in Creola, Alabama. We contacted a George Clooney spokesman this week and they confirmed that this was an area of ​​interest for the A-list celebrity. "I've always loved this state and only have amazing experiences with the few people I've met in Creola, Alabama I'm looking forward to meeting more people and the way of life here Creola, Alabama is a place where I could mingle without much fan fair while filming the movie in 2020. People are real and welcoming to anyone who is There is nowhere else I can think of settling in for the next couple of years. "

George Clooney's spokesman confirmed that the actor fell in love with the city as he passed by while exploring various locations with the producer. A-Lister helped convince the filmmaker that Creola, Alabama would be an amazing place to prepare for the next movie.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020? Empty Re: George to fillm in Creola, Alabama in 2020?

Post by LizzyNY Thu 05 Dec 2019, 21:02

It sounds a little fishy to me. Maybe it's the Google translation, but it seems kind of poorly written for George. There's a lack of information, too. Who's the producer? What's the movie they're scouting for that would require him to live there for two years?! Just doesn't sound right to me. - or maybe it's just that I've ear-wormed the Les Mis soundtrack into my head and I can't get it out! It's driving me crazy!

Off topic sort of, but saw online that Cindy and Rande are looking at property in lower Manhattan. They've already got a place uptown that I think they're looking to sell, but whatever happened to the place they and George bought in midtown? I'm wondering if they ever bought those apartments since it looks like G&A are looking downtown, too. Must be nice to be that rich.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum