George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’

2 posters

Go down

Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ Empty Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’

Post by annemarie Tue 19 Nov 2019, 09:01

[size=31]Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’
NEWS
NOV 18, 2019 1:27 PM[size=16]·

BY CARSON BLACKWELDER[/size]

exclusive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/size]
Crollalanza/Shutterstock

It’s been 10 years since they last shared the screen together, but Julianna Margulies would jump at the chance to work with George Clooney again. After all, their friendship reaches all the way back to 1994 when ER first premiered.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=20]SEE THE 'ER' CAST THEN AND NOW — 25 YEARS AFTER IT PREMIERED!Opens in a new Window.

“I hope so!” Julianna, 53, exclusively gushed to Closer Weekly at the A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Cure Parkinson’s Gala when asked about potentially working with George, 58, in the future. “I mean, it would be lovely.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
Warner Bros Tv/Amblin TV/Kobal/Shutterstock
[size]
The two stars both appeared on ER, with Julianna playing Carol Hathaway and George playing Doug Ross, as part of the original cast. While Doug departed the show in season 5, Carol left in season 6 — with George making a surprise return for Julianna’s final episode. They then returned for medical drama’s 15th and final season in 2009. Much to the delight of fans, their characters were confirmed as endgame as it was revealed that they were married with twins girls.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]NOAH WYLE ON THE IDEA OF 'ER' COMING BACK TO TV: 'IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN'Opens in a new Window.
While there have been no talks a reboot or revival for ER, we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed for Julianna — who has continued a successful TV career thanks in large part to The Good Wife — to reunite with George, one of the biggest movie stars out there. They’ve crossed paths at Hollywood events over the years, but that’s simply not enough.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
Greg Allen/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
[size]
For the NYC event on Saturday, November 16, Julianna showed up in support of pals Michael J. Fox and Tracy PollanOpens in a new Window..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MEET MICHAEL J. FOX'S 4 AWESOME KIDS — SAM, AQUINNAH, SCHUYLER AND ESMÉOpens in a new Window.
“We’ve been close friends for like 10 years. We’ve done double dates,” she said of her and her husband Keith Lieberthal‘s relationship with Michael, 58, and Tracy, 59. “Michael got me into it when he was on the set and then he quit me but then he hooked me up with Tracy. We’re really ferocious Words With Friends players, me and Tracy, she’s almost impossible to beat. We have a bunch of friends in common and one of us is always cooking. They’re truly wonderful people.”
For more exclusive content, sign up for our Closer Weekly newsletterOpens in a new Window.!

[/size]

• TAGS:

• ER

• exclusive

• George Clooney

• julianna margulies

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’ Empty Re: Julianna Margulies Says Working With ‘ER’ Costar George Clooney Again Would Be ‘Lovely’

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 19 Nov 2019, 15:05

Sweet !!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down